My second book in the "Leave the Rat Race to the Rats" trilogy has been released. It is titled "Tackling Crime and Policing in the Ghetto with Goodwillism". The final book in the trilogy, "Overcoming Political Impotence in the Ghetto with Goodwillism" will be released soon.
About the Book
"Tackling Crime and Policing in the Ghetto with Goodwillism"
The greed and the ruthlessness of the dehumanizing money-chasing rat race culture serve as a catalyst for crime. Crime is a major factor for the misery of ghetto life. Ghetto residents live in fear of criminals, of gangs and police brutality, ranging from beatings to murders of innocent unarmed people. The Goodwill Revolution to the rescue. Goodwillism is a term for the principles of the Goodwill Revolution. So, goodwillism will do the impossible. It will resuscitate, reinforce and mobilize the inherent goodness of the residents, so that combined with a good dose of common sense, in the ghetto:
- Criminality will decline
- Recidivism will decline
- Black-on-black crime will becomes black pride
- Gangs will choose to do good instead of evil
- Ex-cons will embrace real rehabilitation
- Instead of the hostility, arrogance, brutality and abuse of power, the police will fulfill their role as protectors and so earn the trust, cooperation and respect of the ghetto community
Available for $2.99 in e-book at :
- Amazon Kindle (click)
- Barnes and Noble Nook (click)