By Gloria Dulan-Wilson
Hey You Guys!!!!!
You know, my good friend Jack D. sent these to me, and I tried to send them out to everybody via regular email; but apparently they didn't come through as I had intended.
So I guess this is truly a bloggable moment that could not be denied.
Most of the middle class, as well as those who are economically challenged, have grown up on Sesame Street. We know and love Bert & Ernie; Big Bird and Grover, Oscar the Grouch, The Count, Mr. Snuffalufagus, not to mention Elmo as well as we know our own families
So when Mitt-Twit Romney and those of his ilk begin to threaten our family members, while at the same time maintaining that demonic smile, it could not help but send chills down our spines as to who among us he was targeting next.
He apparently thought Sesame Street was a safe target, because kids don't vote. But he forgot one thing: THEIR PARENTS DO!!! AND WHEN YOU PICK ON THE KIDS, YOU PICK ON THE PARENTS, TOO!!
Can you say EVIL, boys and girls?????
How do you spell EVIL: R-O-M-N-E-Y!!
And it appears that there are those in his corner who can neither add nor fathom how insipid and uncaring he really is, because had they done so, they would never have posted him as the winner of the debate, because every day, as the facts and truth continue to emerge, he is being seen for the loser/LIAR that he is.
CAN YOU SAY, STOP ROMNEY, BOYS AND GIRLS? Stop Romney - moms and dads!
CAN YOU SAY VOTE OBAMA, BOYS AND GIRLS?
VOTE FOR PRESIDENT OBAMA - MOMS AND DADS!! Your kids are depending on you to do the right thing.
Not only because Big Bird, The Count, Elmo, Grover, Oscar, Miss Piggie and Kermit deserve to live in an America where all are treated with respect, but because the most important vehicle for education, learning and innovation is about to be ground under the heels of greed and ignorance.
Stay Blessed &
Read Gloria Dulan-Wilson Writer-Commentator Writing Collectives
- African Burial Ground (Staff Writer November 30 1995 )
- African-American Association of Ghana(AAAG)
- Article Abstract: The Crisis 1992 women of courage: Katherine Dunham: high priestess of protest
- Black Women for Obama for Change
- Ethnic Cleansing Comes To Harlem
- New York Beacon April 8, 1994 Article #1
- New York Beacon April 8, 1994 Article #2
- New York Beacon June 10, 1994 Articles
- New York Beacon March 25, 1994 Article #1
- New York Beacon March 25, 1994 Article #2
- NY DAILY CHALLENGE - 9/9/98 Article
- Pan African Culture & Cinema
- Share Or Reprint Gloria Dulan-Wilson Articles