- Nov 12, 2014 at 1:00pm EST to Jun 15, 2015 at 3:00pm EDT
- Location: Spain and Morocco - Leaving from Chicago and/or New York
Black Art and Culture Journey to Spain and Morocco in June 2015. A five city, 12 day exploration of the African heritage of Spain and Morocco. Too often when we hear about Spain and Morocco on the news we fail to remember (and celebrate) the deep black African roots that shaped those countries legacies. Nor are we aware of the way the African heritage continues to shape and inform the contemporary ideas in these countries.
Cost includes airfare from New York City.
For more information call 612-787-3644 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Created by: Obsidian Arts Center
- Nov 27, 2014 at 7:00am EST
- Location: Earth
The Lions Tale suggests: Let's call for a global moment of silence on 11.27.14 at 12 noon wherever you are at that hour for the energy known as Michael Brown, may he safely journey to the realm of the Ancestors
- Created by: Rudwaan Lumumba