The People’s Center Council Provisional Government-Republic of New Afrika Thursday, September 25, 2008 ALVIN V. BROWN - PCC-CHAIR P.O.BOX 831 Florissant,MO 63032 314-839-0422 Abantu@swbell.net New Afrikans in St. Louis can VOTE in the National New Afrikan Elections! Dr. Imari A. Obadele, Ph.D the New Afrikan Elections and beyond! Free The Land!!! Many of us including Dr. Imari. A. Obadele, Ph.D have greeted friends and each other with these words. To a conscious New Afrikan the words have a meaning understood throughout the New Afrikan Independence Movement. To better clarify this i’m going to “quote” from the 442 page Dissertation, written by Imari Abubakari Obadele, entitled NEW AFRICAN STATE-BUILDING IN NORTH AMERICA; A Study of Reaction Under the Stress of Conquest. It was submitted to the Temple University Graduate Board 2 May 1985, and Accepted by the Graduate Board of Temple University in partial fulfillment of the requirements for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy 5/15/85. It has a Part I & Part II, consisting of X chapters, and a Selected Bibliography. Chapter X, State-Building, and Counting summarizes the major findings of this dissertation, and it reviews the course of the modern movement for an independent New African state. It covers examples of “State-Builders and State-Transformers”,along with “Builders of An Independent New Africa.” “Marcus Garvey was a New African state-builder”...... “in 1940 the independent state-builders were being led by a small, determined thinker and organizer named Elijah Muhammad.”....“It was Minister Malcolm X, national spokesman for the nation of Islam who undertook to fashion the method whereby the goal of independent statehood could be achieved. In November 1963 this brilliant, angry New African freedom fighter appeared as guest speaker at a rally in Detroit given by the Group On Advanced Leadership (GOAL). The rally was part of a conference called ‘The Grass Roots Leadership Conference’; Malcolm’s speech was called ‘Message to the Grassroots’.”.... “The Republic of New Afrika: In 1968, men and women in Detroit who had been part of Malcolm X’s non-Muslim support group and who had provided the forum for his landmark Message To The Grassroots speech, having formed the Malcolm X Society, called in Detroit, a nationwide Black Government Conference. The two-day conference, to consider whether to form a provisional government to petition the United Nations and lead an escalated struggle for independence, was attended by 500 people, many came from the East, Midwest, and California. When the convention adjourned on Sunday evening, March 31, 1968 the participants announced four portentous results: 1. A Provisional Government had been elected for a black state to be created from the Black Nation..... 2. The black state to be built from the Black Nation had been named The Republic of New Afrika. .... 3. The Five States of Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, and South Carolina had been identified as the subjugated National Territory of the Republic of New Afrika and.... 4. The main purposes of the provisional Government were (a) to educate the people about the existence of the Government and their absence of any valid citizenship in the United States, and (b) to free the land, the subjugated National Territory. “Thus the New Afrikan state – – the Republic of New Afrika– – having been brought into existence by the Provisional Government, and while yet still subject to the forceful control of the United States over much of the Republic’s national territory in Mississippi, is yet a state continuing in existence. (The law is very clear, as we have seen many pages ago, in not insisting that a state, to be a state, must be fully independent.) The parts of New Afrika have not disintegrated; the Government is out of Mississippi but still has conscious citizens there, and the Government functions and has regular elections, and many people throughout the land hold their primary political allegiance to the Republic of New Afrika. New Afrika has not been absorbed into, nor has it identified with ‘some other State or nation’. Nor has New Afrika suffered ‘the absolute and total dissolution of the ties which bind the society together’.” As Dr.Obadele concludes: “But the available evidence, arrayed in this dissertation, also makes clear that the effort of New Africans to build and independent New African state in North America has not ceased. Its leaders and workers, manning the Provisional Government of the Republic of New Afrika, have seized on the New International Law Regime, which makes revolution for self-determination and independence possible by peaceful means but legitimate by any means, to effectuate independence for New Afrika. Its leaders see important opportunities.” So here we are today, over forty years into the Independent State-Building struggle, the New Afrikan Independence Movement (NAIM)! Dr. Obadele’s goals are the goals of all New Afrikans; his writings are like a “pilot-light” to our furnace of Revolutionary Fire. This coming October 3 - 4- 5, will mark the fourteenth (14) tri-annual Provisional Government Elections. One of the purposes of the Provisional Government is to win/gain “State -Power” for the New Afrikan Nation. This power is needed if we are to Free The Land! Holding elections gets our Nation prepared for an eventual “Plebiscite”, which must occur before any true Independence and Reparations settlement. This election year, the New Afrikan Population Districts that are participating and providing location(s) for New Afrikans to vote on Friday, Oct.3, Saturday, Oct.4, and Sunday Oct. 5, 2008 are: New York City - - St. Louis, MO Memphis, TN - - Philadelphia, PA Jackson, MS - - Miami, FL You can reach either National Election Commissioner in Jackson, MS or Philadelphia, PA Commission Chair Mikea Kambui Commissioner Khalid Abdor-Rasheed P.O. BOX 5383 4233 W. Stiles Street Jackson, MS 39296-5383 Philadelphia, PA 19104 601-832-6468 - - Fax: 601-354-3666 267-632-9036 Absentee Ballots are available through the National Election Commission to New Afrikan voters upon request. All Absentee Ballots must be cast and “post-marked” no later than Oct. 6, 2008 , and received by the Election Commission no later than Oct. 15, 2008 in order to be counted. All Ballots must be returned to the PG-RNA P.O. Box 5383 JACKSON, MS 39286. The St. Louis Local Assistant Election Commissioners: Zaki Baruti - Chair Ronnie Cameron -V.Chair Emuel Long IV Roberta Brown B.J. Brown The Mailing Address for the St. Louis Local Election Commission: ZAKI BARUTI U.A.P.O PO BOX 9226 ST. LOUIS, MO 63117 In St. Louis, Missouri you can cast your ballot for local and National Officials of the PG-RNA at: SABAYET INC. Community Outreach Center Sunday, October 5, 2008 9:AM to 2:PM 4000 Maffitt Ave. (corner Maffitt/Bishop Scott) St. Louis, MO 63115 FAIRGROUNDS PARK Southeast Corner ( Fair Ave at Natural Bridge) Friday, October 3, 2008 12Noon to 6:PM “STREET-CORNER VOTING” Maffitt Ave and Bishop Scott 4400 Maffitt Saturday, October 4, 2008 12Noon to 6:PM National Candidates for President: UKALI MWENDO: President Ukali is running for President again. “My job is not over. I feel there is much to explain to many people who ask what is the PGRNA and what do they do? Our mission to involve and work with the people has to be fulfilled. We are still learning and will continue to grow as a collective. I see myself as a SERVANT of our people and that it is OUR collective decisions within the government that should give direction not only to the government but the part we play in the independence movement. He resides in the National Territory in New Orleans, LA. SEKOU OWUSU: is currently a Vice Chairperson of the People’s Center Council and has been serving in the Provisional Government for over 30 years. He is currently an elected Representative from Brooklyn, NY. National Candidates for Vice-President includes: IMARI A. OBADADLE, Ph.D; former President (and the longest serving) and current 1st Vice President and District Representative from Baton Rouge Louisiana, has continuously served and been an inspiration and master teacher to New Afrikans throughout the New Afrikan struggle for Independence. ALVIN V. BROWN: is a twice Elected District Representative from St.Louis,MO and is the Chairperson of the People’s Center Council. In 2005 he was elected Nationally as Vice President PG-RNA.Again it is my opinion that the PG can engage in a campaign which is designed to get International recognition for genocide, war crimes and crimes against humanity. We can hold a U.N. sanctioned “Plebiscite” within 5 years!!!! PLEASE SEE THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENT ATTACHED:

IAO&NNAE-1.pdf

You need to be a member of TheBlackList Pub to add comments!

Join TheBlackList Pub

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• DMV
    I know that I am about to be lashed, but i have long been subject to the lash of the system that oppresses us, but this is an opportunity to speak within "my group," rather to an oppressor. First, I a not at all impressed with the history often sited in the founding of the RNA. It is history in its simplest form, while an opportunity to grow in its most revolutionary.

My position is that the "founding" of the RNA was at best an infant-like step forward, but which has become a gigantic step backward, for how in the hell do we think that we could make such a gigantic leap without first having engaged in the real work to achieve such a state? For me, it is a prime example of putting the cart before the horse and unfortunately for us as a whole, there are many who contend that this is progress. This is why our youth are lost into the colonial and criminal mentalities that turn our youth into dread-locked collabortors or dread-locked criminals against their own people.

First, a "provisional government" is the result of having built and waged a successful liberation movement, that has not been pursued and achieved by black people in Amerikkka at any time. We have not built a "liberation movement," in spite of our best intentions. We have not mobilized and organized a "liberation movement" that has effectively addressed the needs of the masses. Many say of this claim to have established a "provisional government" say "Free the Land," but it is not the landd that needed to be free, but the oppressed people on it. Just go down south on "the Land," what some have the nerve to call the "liberated territory," and you will not find any "free" land, nor any "liberated" black people. This is nothing more than romanticism, it is bullshit, a millstone aaround the neck of reaching a true liberation struggle.

Malcolm in the end, was no longer simply a "black nationalist," that is what he was when he was with the NOI, but when he broke with that, he broke because he was an Afrikan revolutionary in the world struggle for soical justice. Malcolm, like Che, was a globalist. Nationalism justifies invasions and conquest, isolationism, collaboration with the enemies of the People, and results in those advocates becoming the new oppressors of the people.

Now, I expect the response to my position from many who are tied up in the emotionalism of "Black Nationalism" to be negative, condemning, labeling me as an "agent." I do not care, for I am a long-time frontline SoulJah in our struggle for liberation, unlike many of the advocates for such nonsense as proclaiming victory before and without engaging in the work required to bring it about. You simply cannot claim to establish a "provisional (liberation) government" where you have not built a liberation movement, nor engaged in and won liberation sruggle. For some damn reason black folk in Amerikkka think that placing the cart before the horse works, just because we are in Amerikkka ("...follow the yellow brick road"). A "provisional" government is one established through an intense struggle that liberates an area and then exists to help the masses meet their needs long deprived by the system of oppression. A "provisional government" is not one that is declared in absense of such struggle and then demands or expects that the people will provide for it and its elitist leadership; that is not liberation.

Let us back off this "sanctracant" nonsense, let us move far beyond this "nationalist" nonsense to real revolution, to action. Vote for what? More static, more backwardness, more rhetoric, contining confusion and slavery? Get real!!! Get revolutionary.
This reply was deleted.
https://theblacklist.net/