3828826378?profile=originalWhat kind of god allows a people to suffer 400 years in slavery? What kind of god allows a people to be deprived in a land of plenty? Why is it that no matter how much some groups pray or how strong their faith, they remain the bottom feeders of society . . . depending on others for their survival? The Wishing Game breaks down the primal nature of the human animal and why some groups "eat" and some get eaten, and the role "gods" play in that process.  ~ Jeremiah Camara.

3828826319?profile=original

Watch Jeremiah Camara's latest video.

You need to be a member of TheBlackList Pub to add comments!

Join TheBlackList Pub

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• NYMetro
    Which people that have turned away from their own God and depend entirely on some one else's would not suffer this faith? The world is simple. You want something you work to get it instead of giving others the privilege to have you work for it.
  • South

European and Arab god will do us harm. A god belongs to a people. Whatever the prople want they pray to their god and it is granted to them. Since Africans were enslaved by the Europeans and Arabs, it is their god that granted them what they prayed for, and what they pray for is the suffering and using of Africans to build their lands and fortunes.

• I can not resist saying: "Finally, there is something you and I agree on".

This reply was deleted.
https://theblacklist.net/