AMERICA'S NEXT NATURAL MODEL LAUNCHES 2012 CONTEST

-- $1,000 in cash and free products for the winner --

-- "Bad hair" need not apply --

americas_next_natural_model.jpg
Ebony Clark - Miss Nappturality 2011 for Going Natural Hair Care Products

(BlackNews.com) -- Out of hundreds of beauties, only ten will be selected to compete for $1,000, free Going Natural Hair Care products and a lot more, in one of the fastest growing social networks of today.

The annual pageant, also known as Miss Nappturality can best be described as America's Next Top Model meets American idol online.

It offers aspiring models a chance to expose their beauty while taking their natural talent to the next level. An advanced I-audience will decide which one of the beauties deserves their vote and who they will promote using social media tools like the indispensable Facebook “like-button."

Sponsors that want to be "liked”

Companies interested in benefiting from the ever growing organic promotion via expanding online communities can apply for sponsorship. It's very likely that businesses small and large will get more than their money's worth. Just like models, sponsoring companies get free promotion within Going Natural's social network of nearly 25.000 members and beyond. America's Next Natural Model aims to promote the beauty of Natural hair but also to add an additional dimension of diversity to the world of beauty says organizer Liong-A-Kong. The author of "Going Natural How to Fall in Love with Nappy Hair", continues, "The world is missing out on the beauty and uniqueness that African hair naturally offers and I am eager and exited that this pageant exposes some of the unknown possibilities."

Miss Nappturality's 4th season starts in January of 2012 and lasts eight weeks. The deadline for models to apply is Dec. 18, 2011. Companies interested in sponsoring can call 718-395-2537.

For more info, visit www.going-natural.com

This information has been distributed through BlackPR.com and BlackNews.com

You need to be a member of TheBlackList Pub to add comments!

Join TheBlackList Pub

Email me when people reply –
https://theblacklist.net/