CCLJamaica Retreat e-vite

I met Takeyah Young about two years ago, at a friend’s going away party. You may know her on Twitter as @coreconnection, but in person, she is warm, calm and passionate about living a meaningful life and helping other women do the same. About a year later, I was able to tap into Takeyah’s wisdom for my Side Hustle Boot Camp program, where she shared her journey to becoming a wellness coach and the challenges involved with being an entrepreneur and still maintaining a healthy lifestyle. I’m so happy we’ve been able to keep in touch and if I wasn’t working with a client in DC the first weekend in October, Takeyah’s yoga and wellness retreat in Jamaica is exactly where I would be!

I’ve never been to a wellness retreat before, but it’s on my list of things to begin doing each year as a way to get realigned with my mind, body and spirit. Since I am not available to go this year, I’m hoping that some of YOU can! If you’re free this October 4-8, I highly recommend making plans to join Takeyah and her crew of happy black women to get your yoga and healthy lifestyle on. I love that they’ll be doing this in Jamaica, which is one of my favorite places in the whole world. I’ve visited Jamaica three times now, and every time I go, I am able to slow down and renew my sense of well-being.

This may just be the sign you’ve been waiting for to reset your life in a major way.

Bromley Jamaica Pool

Get Within Yoga + Wellness Retreat
October 4 – 8, 2012 in Jamaica

Join Takeyah in Jamaica for a 4-day experience indulging in the most divine destination, you! Enjoy a stay at Bromley, a beautiful retreat home in the hills above Ocho Rios. Take part in wellness workshops that focus on creating an implementable wellness plan, infusing radical self expression, and exploring your relationship with food. The daily outdoor yoga classes with a certified yoga instructor will invite you to gently stretch your mind and your body. Enjoy 3 delicious meals that go beyond teasing your palate to satisfying you daily. The nature-based excursions will let you see a side of Jamaica that you never knew existed. There will be time for personal attention with private health and lifestyle coaching and deep-tissue massage.

This retreat is for the woman who craves a deeper connection with her most fulfilled self—body and soul. If you are curious about ways to infuse self-care, self-expression, and overall wellness into your daily life, this is your scene.

Click here to register for the retreat.

Core Connection Lifestyle Yoga + Wellness Retreat Akilah in hammock reflecting

From the woman who has never stepped foot in a yoga studio, to the yogi in practice, and the variations in between—this space is being held for your intention to take living personally. Incredible adventure and powerful silence both reside in this retreat.

We will serve a common goal: your Core Connection in life, and when we conclude, rest assured you’ll glow from the inside out. If you desire to laugh and learn with women who prioritize genuine wellness and authentic joy, reserve your space today.

Bromley Jamaica Yoga Retreat

Disclosure: I am an affiliate for this self-care event. Basically, that means if you book your trip using the links in this post, I will receive compensation. Please know that I highly value your trust and the reason I’m sharing this wellness opportunity with you is because I believe it will be of value to you and your lifestyle.

ImageProxy.mvc?bicild=&canary=cb%2bvkVLP%2baq1Z6NjJrr%2bqNhSyTH3w4jrMRFrmS4U1WU%3d0&url=http%3a%2f%2ffeedads.g.doubleclick.net%2f%7ea%2fI3sfoXaDBalEKKxv-MqmxVNemZ0%2f0%2fdi
ImageProxy.mvc?bicild=&canary=cb%2bvkVLP%2baq1Z6NjJrr%2bqNhSyTH3w4jrMRFrmS4U1WU%3d0&url=http%3a%2f%2ffeedads.g.doubleclick.net%2f%7ea%2fI3sfoXaDBalEKKxv-MqmxVNemZ0%2f1%2fdi

ImageProxy.mvc?bicild=&canary=cb%2bvkVLP%2baq1Z6NjJrr%2bqNhSyTH3w4jrMRFrmS4U1WU%3d0&url=http%3a%2f%2ffeeds.feedburner.com%2f%7er%2fDiaryOfAHappyBlackWoman%2f%7e4%2f4nk9w2lQJ50

Rosetta Thurman helps women design their ideal lives through personal development and entrepreneurship at happyblackwoman.com.

Stay in touch on Twitter: @happyblackwoman

Join the HBW Facebook Community: facebook.com/happyblackwoman

Work with Rosetta: Programs | Coaching | Speaking

Thurman Consulting
7306 Bath Street
Springfield, VA 22150
703-965-6631

You need to be a member of TheBlackList Pub to add comments!

Join TheBlackList Pub

Email me when people reply –
https://theblacklist.net/