Toxic Chemicals In Everyday Products

BlackDoctor.org) -- The average American household is a toxic chemical dump. Are you aware that most of the shampoos and personal care products used today have cancer-causing agents? The following identifies many of the ingredients commonly found in shampoos and skin care products and their possible side effects. ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL: Isopropyl alcohol is found in hair color rinses, body... more

You need to be a member of TheBlackList Pub to add comments!

Join TheBlackList Pub

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Georgia
    It is categorically a fact that the average households are a toxic dump. My family and I are especially conscious of sustaining a non toxic household. For the most part, we make all conscious efforts of selecting the most appropriate household products as much as the manufacturer allows us to have knowledge of. For many years now, I have purchased 90% of our household cleaning agents and first aid products from a wellness company called Melaleuca. Other times I typically pick up items from Whole Foods, Sevananda other local stores that carry specific lines of bio botanical products. As for personal items such as shampoos, facial cleansers, etc - - we make them directly from the kitchen. Thus far, we are extremely pleased with the outcome. So far, so good!!
This reply was deleted.
https://theblacklist.net/