Trek To Everest Base camp is World Famous Adventure Trekking Trip which everyone has dreaming to go once in a lifetime. Everest Base camp Trek is a world famous and popular trekking destination in the Himalayas and probably on this globe.
The 12 days Everest Base camp Trek is Suitable Itinerary for everyone to reach Everest Base camp and Kalapatthar (5545m) an overview of four of the world’s six tallest peaks in the including the panoramic views of the Mt. Everest, Lhotse, Cho Oyu, and Makalu.
Additionally, Everest Base Camp Trekking tour gives the wonderful experience of Tibetan culture in high elevation with pleasantly colorful views of rhododendron and fir forests. Furthermore, it also offers massive Himalayas view including the world’s highest peak Mt Everest.
Our 12 days EBC Trek, begin from Lukla. After 45-minutes scenic flight from Kathmandu stands the Tenzing Hilary Airport. In the same way, the trek continues through Namche Bazaar and enters into the Khumbu Region where you will experience the lifestyle of the Tibetan-influenced Sherpa community. You will also be passing through the Sagarmatha National park and serene subAlpine forests with massive traces of rhododendron trees. As you ascend in altitude, the greenery decreases and you start getting surrounded by mountains, glaciers and the melting ice rivers. Eventually, you make way to Everest Base Camp and Kala Patthar viewpoint to awe in the grandeur of the Everest and its neighboring peaks.
Trek to Everest Base camp: 12 Days Itinerary
- Fly to Lukla- (35 Minuit) Hike to Phakding, 3 hrs,-2,640 m,
- Trek to Namche Bazzar. 3,440m- 6 hrs
- Free day- Acclimation In Namche Bazzar
- Trek to Tyamgboche, 3,800m – 05 hrs.
- Trek to Dingboch 4,200 m – 05 hrs.
- Free Day- Acclimation Day
- Trek to Lobuche 4,920m – 05 hrs.
- Trek to Gorakhshep(5,170m) Lunch then trek to Everest base camp (5,356 m) back to Goraksheph- 5,170 m– 08 hrs.
- Hike to Kalapather (5,545 m) Everest Sunrise view then Trek back to Phiriche -4,240m, 06 hrs.
- Trek back to Namche Bazzar 3,450 m – 06 hours.
- Trek back to Lukla (2,840 m) 6-7 hrs
- Morning fly back to Kathmandu afternoon free at leisure.