THE EXODUS TWO JANUARY 30, 2011 MEETING!

Shalom Black Hebrew Israelites,.LET US EXALT THE HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL AND HIS BOOK OF THE LAW BEFORE THE WORLD IN TRUTH AND IN RIGHTEOUSNESS NOW AND FOR EVERORE!.Please be advised that our next EXODUS TWO Meeting is scheduled for January 30, 2011 at 7 P.M. EDT (East Coast Time) in the Paltalk Chatroom. Please correlate your time zones with East Coast Time..CLICK ON: Ethnic Groups – African Americans – Hebrew Israelites, A Nation NOT A Religion.After you have entered the Chatroom, you will be invited to join a Private Chat for our EXODUS TWO Meeting. Once you leave the EXODUS TWO Chat, you will have to be invited in again. So, just be aware. The reason for this set-up is because I am in a Middle Eastern country, and not all ME countries can use Paltalk unless they pay for it. When I am in the States, I have no problem. I am not complaining too much; I just PRAISE the Holy ONE of Israel for being a part of this PLAN, no matter the inconvenience. This PLAN is like waiting to see the CREATOR’s phenomenal HAND cause our Exodus just as HE brought our forefathers out of Egyptian bondage..So, in making PLANS as we move forward, we have much to discuss and pray about. Therefore, please be on time, and bring with you your “Old Testament”, pencil, and paper for notes. Please write down any questions that you might have..No doubt our greatest task is getting to D.C. and finding an inexpensive place to stay, as this PLAN will require our being there for two days. Also, keep in mind that we will need at least three spokespersons – people who are well enlightened about this PLAN, our desire for FREED, and our prayers for RESETTLEMENT elsewhere..“Let thy work appear unto thy servants, and thy glory unto their children. And let the beauty of the LORD our God be upon us: and establish thou the work of our hands upon us; yea, the work of our hands establish thou it.” Psalm 90:16,17.“Blessed is the people that know the joyful sound: they shall walk, O LORD, in the light of thy countenance. In thy name shall they rejoice all the day: and in thy righteousness shall they be exalted. For thou art the glory of their strength: and in thy favour our horn shall be exalted. For the LORD is our defence; and the Holy One of Israel is our king.” Psalm 89:15 -18.THEME: The D.C./United Nations / FREEDOM / EXODUS TWO PLAN: FREEDOM and RESETTLEMENT elsewhere.OPENING PRAYER: Brother Yaacov.CLOSING PRAYER: Brother YehudahBen.“Turn us again, O God, and cause thy face to shine; and we shall be saved.” Psalm 80:3.“Then they that feared the LORD spake often one to another: and the LORD hearkened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the LORD, and that thought upon his name. And they shall be mine, saith the LORD of hosts, in that day when I make up my jewels; and I will spare them, as a man spareth his own son that serveth him. Then shall ye return, and discern between the righteous and the wicked, between him that serveth God and him that serveth him not.” Malachi 3:16 – 18.PLEASE BE REMINDED AND PLEASE UNDERSTAND:.The EXODUS TWO Meetings are strictly for TORAH Hebrew Israelites ONLY. This is not a meeting for people who believe in JC and who study and teach out of the “New Testament”..Our cries and prayers go out to the Most High GOD of Abraham that saved the Children of Israel out of Egypt. The CREATOR GOD’s Covenant People, the Children of Israel, bear HIS (Holy) Name (Joshua 7:9) and HIS “SIGN” (Exodus 31:13,14). Hence, there can be no way for us to worship JC and give any credence to him or use the “TN” that magnifies him..If you have any questions about the EXODUS TWO Meeting, please feel free to contact the following people:.MilzAhead@AOL.COMhel_yisrael@yahoo.co.ukjlwright44@gmail.com (Owner of Paltalk Chatroom)lionessa43@yahoo.comAfraqueen@AOL.COM.If you do not have Paltalk, then before Sunday’s meeting, please type www.paltalk.com into your browser, and it will take you to Paltalk’s WebSite. When there, download “Paltalk Scene”..FEAR AND GLORY THE HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL IN TRUTH ALWAYS!.http://www.thelawkeepers.org

You need to be a member of TheBlackList Pub to add comments!

Join TheBlackList Pub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –
https://theblacklist.net/