Startup World Cup, one of the biggest and richest entrepreneur competitions in the world, is partnering with Plug and Play Tech Center to host the Startup World Cup Silicon Valley Regional Finals competition on February 21, 2019, starting at 5:00 pm. The top 15 startup companies from a pool of over 250+ nominations will pitch in front of an audience expected to be over 500 people, including a judging panel of top Silicon Valley investors.
The winner of the Silicon Valley Regional competition will compete at the Grand Finale in May against other winning startups from regions all over the world for a chance to win a $1,000,000 prize in the form of an investment.
Register to Attend Startup World Cup Silicon Valley Competition:https://swcwestcoast2019.eventbrite.com
The Top 15 Startups selected to compete on February 21st include:
- AiCare: Intelligent senior care technology
- Chooch.ai: AI training platform
- Commerce.ai: Deep product learning ® platform
- CONTINUUS Pharmaceuticals: End-to-end Integrated Continuous Manufacturing (ICM)
- Crossing Minds: Recommendation engines powered by deep learning
- eIQ Mobility: Fleet electrification as a service startup
- Mira: Women’s health and chronic disease monitoring platform
- Mobagel: Machine learning model generator
- OSD: Bioelectrical Impedance analysis tech startup
- PhysioCue: Noninvasive thermal neurostimulation technology Startup
- PowerSphyr: Intelligent wireless power technology
- Quantstamp: Blockchain-enabled smart contract startup
- SiPhoton: Flexible active-matrix microLED display technology
- SPIMAGe: AI digital image processing company
- Trueface: Computer vision powered video analysis
“This is the third year of the Startup World Cup, and we are delighted by the quality and enthusiasm of the entrepreneurs who are competing,” said Anis Uzzaman, General Partner of Fenox Venture Capital, which created the Startup World Cup competition in 2016. “Each year we have been able to reach more entrepreneurs in more cities in every corner of the world, and in turn, we have been able to connect more innovation ecosystems to Silicon Valley and the rest of the world.”
About Startup World Cup
Startup World Cup is a global conference and competition with the goal of bridging startup ecosystems worldwide. The competition gives startup companies from all over the world a chance to win a US $1,000,000 prize in the form of an investment. This year, there will be 40+ regional events across North America, South America, Europe, Africa, Asia, and Australia, leading up to the Grand Finale in San Francisco in May. Startup World Cup is organized by Fenox Venture Capital, a Silicon Valley-based global venture capital firm.
About Startup World Cup 2019 Grand Finale:
The Startup World Cup Grand Finale will take place in San Francisco, May 15 – 17, 2019. Past Startup World Cup Grand Finale events featured prominent figures from the high-tech community, including John Chambers (Former CEO of Cisco), Steve Wozniak (Co-Founder of Apple), Reid Hoffman (Founding CEO of LinkedIn), Vinod Khosla (Co-Founder of Sun Microsystems), Adam Cheyer (Co-Founder of Siri), Marc Randolph (Co-Founder of Netflix), and Jay Vijayan (Former CIO of Tesla). The Grand Finale judging panels have included prominent investors from Kleiner Perkins, Y Combinator, Techstars, Intel Capital, 500 Startups, GE Ventures, DFJ, Social Capital, Index Ventures, and Plug and Play Ventures.
Startup World Cup 2019 Grand Finale
May 17th, 2019
San Francisco Masonic Auditorium
Check out the 2019 video highlights here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4beZbfxUEzE.
SUNNYVALE, CALIF. (PRWEB) FEBRUARY 12, 2019