THE BLEDSOE COMPANIES PRESENT REDEMPTION 2019 and the URBAN RENEWAL PLAN FOR BLACK AMERICADemetrius_002.135100004_std.JPGMany have heard about the need for a Marshall Plan similar to what was done to rebuild parts of Europe after World War II be targeted for the urban centers of America. Despite sound rationale, one group, the Bledsoe Companies, claim that the government has constantly turned a deaf ear to initiate a so-called Marshall Plan. According to them, this neglect of action has allowed many cities to rot from within and thus become filled with crime, violence and despair.

Because of this, they have launched Redemption 2019 (TM) - a comprehensive program to develop the Kingdom Marketplace (TM) which will consist of super stores that can compete with Walmart, Target, dollar, grocery stores and other merchants. According to the Bledsoe Companies, the Black community spends nearly all of its disposable income on goods purchased from non-Black owned businesses and with merchants that are outside of Black communities. The goal of the super stores will be to lock-in Black spending power, while at the same time become an investment vehicle that spread wealth, create a massive number of jobs and initiate economic development to traditionally under-served communities.

The concept of the Kingdom Marketplace (TM) is to provide major retail stores within the urban core of major cities in which ownership is open to the general public through a stock offering that will share profits and wealth to those that invest in the company.

The creators of Redemption 2019 (TM) say that it is an aggressive program designed to be "in tune with scripture and fulfill prophecy." The principals of Redemption 2019 (TM) understand the magnitude of this program and seek the assistance, wisdom and guidance from those with a desire to help make this a reality.

For more information, visit www.redemption2019.com

This information has been distributed through BlackPR.com and BlackNews.com

You need to be a member of TheBlackList Pub to add comments!

Join TheBlackList Pub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• South

African in USA, especially Kwasi Akyeampong and his writers, live in a dream initiated by our Dr. King.  The writer should go to school and learn Government Finance 101. Your dream of urban renewal is against the GOP understanding of Government Finance 101. If the GOP will harass us with their disapproval of Health Care Law and the Economic Recovery Act as being overly broad government participation of private activities, how much more will they accept financing the slums where slaves live and the slums belonging to slave lords who can rebuild the slums but they will not because Africans live in the slums and they live in posh areas of our country.  This writer has no idea what the United States of America is all about and if he does, he should know that the Recovery Act bailed out boo big to fail companies that belong to  the super rich, the owners of this our beloved contry and yet GOP tried to block it. Thanks to God, we averted another deep depression by the Wisdom of the President.

• Chicago-Midwest

Please excuse me if I am mistaken but based on your reply I am under the impression that you believe that the Redemption 2019 plan described above is to be funded by the government. According to what I've read on their site it is to be funded through the sales of public stock, an example set by Marcus Garvey and the UNIA.

This reply was deleted.
https://theblacklist.net/