Juanita Young speaks on Revolution Books

12377905467?profile=RESIZE_400x“I’m Juanita Young, mother of Malcolm Ferguson who was murdered by a NY cop in March of 2000. This devastated me, but I fought through the pain and sorrow and became active fighting for justice for my son and for all the other people who have been murdered by the police. This is how I met the Revolution more than 20 years ago and how I found Revolution Books. The Revcoms were always out there standing with the people who were fighting against injustice, not just around police killing people, but also for abortion rights, in support of people in Palestine, everything. And they always told me and everybody else that we needed a revolution to get rid of the system that causes all these horrors. And Revolution Books is a place where people get together to talk about the things the system is doing to people here and around the world, why these things happen again and again and what we need to do to stop all this once and for all. I’ve been part of revolutionary celebrations there and been on panels at events there.

“As we go into 2024, this revolution is needed more than ever. That means we have to make sure that Revolution Books survives and thrives. That’s why I am donating $1,000 to Revolution Books. I challenge everybody who wants to see police murder ended, everybody who wants to see all the shit this system does to people ended once and for all, to join me in donating to Revolution Books.”

THANK YOU from all of us at Revolution Books NYC

You need to be a member of TheBlackList Pub to add comments!

Join TheBlackList Pub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –
https://theblacklist.net/