This appeal may seem like another internet rant to some, perhaps prophetic to some, and then maybe just another good "droppin knowledge" by others. Either way, it is designed to get us Black/African people (I use Black and African interchangeably to notate both descendants of enslaved Africans and Continental Africans) to save ourselves...because no one else will!
In the last few years, we've seen every single "conscious" Black/African person on social media "exposed" or "discredited' by another Black social media person who has "beef" or personal issues with said person. Meanwhile, back in the real world... racist, anti-Black law enforcement are accelerating their murder of our people in every corner of the earth they can...not just the United States! Don't believe me, ask the African/Black folks in Europe! Additionally, Black folks from the Arab-dominated areas of Africa and "the middle East", back to the Western nations are being harassed, disrespected, and, whenever expedient for the forces of Anti-African supremacy to do so...murdered!
While the above process of extermination is occurring, let's take a look at what so-called "conscious" or so-called "woke" Black/African folks are doing.
1. Analyzing, dissecting, and reanalyzing White and Eur-Asian society to tell us what we already know...that "they hate us" and we allegedly don't realize that "they hate us".
2. Our "best and brightest" African/Black folks are actually being re-warded for disrespecting their own African/Black folks by the respective anti-African societies in which they live!
3. Black men and Black women (especially here in the United States) take to YouTube, Facebook, and any other social media platform they can, so they can disrespect each other and each blame the opposite gender for the "state of the Black world" today...while IGNORING the positive, RELATIONSHIP HEALING, Black/African relationship AND MARRIAGE counselors on this same platforms! These sellouts are promoting themselves by SELLING DISPAIR to their Black/African men and women. The money they get for doing this appears to help them ignore meaningful solutions...assuming they even care for solutions!
4. Our "conscious" and "woke" Black/African folks are spending hundreds of hours per week to psychoanalyze the Black Panther Movie and any other form of media about or by Black folks...more than willing to point out the "propaganda" and the other things "wrong" with the movie...while doing nothing...on a group-based level, to help make things RIGHT in the Black/African community!
5. Most of the Black folks who righteously & publicly oppose the assimilationist Black/African folks are such abrasive, fault-finding, quarrelsome, egotistical, profanity spewing brawlers, they will be fortunate to form a group of 10 people who are willing to actually work with them!
6. Too much of the remainder just don't see saving their very lives from the obvious genocide we face as a priority!
I could go on, but the above behavior is enough for me to summarize what's wrong with the majority of our (Black/African) people, as it relates to finding SOLUTIONS to our collective problems. The summary is as follows:
Too many of us are not willing to cooperative work within an ORGANIZED system of Black/African folks of high spiritual & moral character, who are willing to sacrifice their skill set, their time, and money... their commitment...to not just the uplift of Black/African people...but even to our survival!
So to understand Why I am a member of THE One Million Conscious & Conscientious Black Contributors & Voters...known as THE One Million for short...you must understand the above situation we are in. However, to DO something about the situation we are in, you must ask yourself the question:
Is the uplift, dignity, rightful place...even the SURVIVAL of Black/African people worth your money and commitment? Based upon the failure to place what's important at the top of our list of daily activities, it's sadly obvious that the answer for many of us is "no"!
However, I'm not ready to die just yet. I don't want my son to either. I'm not ready to give in to despair, a life of servitude to infighting and anti-Black/anti-African supremacy...a living death! If you feel like I feel, then you may be willing to actually DO something about it. You may be "one of the million". If THE One Million is unworthy of your money and commitment...what organized movement organization IS?
If you can find none other that is worthy, then support our COO fundraiser initiative, join our movement, roll up your sleeves and let's go to work...we don't have much time: