Words Full of Upfullness.
- 1. Give people more than they expect and do it cheerfully.
2. Marry a man/woman you love to talk to. As you get older, their conversational skills will be as important as any other.
3. Don't believe all you hear, spend all you have or sleep all you want.
4. When you say, "I love you," mean it.
5. When you say, "I'm sorry," look the person in the eye.
6. Be engaged at least six months before you get married.
7. Believe in love at first sight.
8. Never laugh at anyone's dream. People who don't have dreams don't have much.
9. Love deeply and passionately. You might get hurt but it's the only way to live life completely.
10. In disagreements, fight fairly. No name calling.
11. Don't judge people by their relatives.
12. Talk slowly but think quickly.
13. When someone asks you a question you don't want to answer, smile and ask,
"Why do you want to know?"
14. Remember that great love and great achievements involve great risk.
15. Say "bless you" when you hear someone sneeze.
16. When you lose, don't lose the lesson
17. Remember the three R's: Respect for self; Respect for others; and responsibility for all your actions.
18. Don't let a little dispute injure a great friendship.
19. When you realize you've made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.
20. Smile when picking up the phone. The caller will hear it in your voice.
21. Spend some time alone.
“When Afrikan Righteous People Come together, The World will Come Together …
This is Our Divine Destiny” …
~His Imperial Majesty Emperor Haile I, Selassie I~
Revolutionary regards! I pray OneNess in that Rich Blk Afrikan Blessings
RAs Heru-Khuti "The Levite" (Flames of Jupiter, Child of Light).
Mbl: 07814 877 246
- He Supports Them Both, But She Gives Them Balance, Ras Heru Khuti \"the Levite\", 03/10/2013