Chicago-Midwest

911- STOP WHAT YOU ARE DOING - LISTEN UP

My name is Enoch Mubarak and I am not going to lie to you. FORGET ABOUT IT!Listen to me! If you want to live and not starve to death get off the chitterlings circuit. Forget about THE COVENANT WITH BLACK AMERICA, WE COUNT - THE BLACK AGENDA IS AMERICAS AGENDA and THE RESURRECTED BLACK WALL STREET INITIATIVE. They were all conceived out of fear, born on a dead end premise and pronounced dead on arrival for the benefit of Black America.If you want to live you better seek shelter now!MARCH 2010 – REAL-TIMETHE BUREAU OF LABOR STATISTICS has declared that the recession is over even though African American unemployment is 15.8%. That is a 6.8% increase.All factions of the Spanish players have just closed ranks and are quietly grooming one of their own to run for mayor of Chicago. They are preparing by purchasing all the homes, neighborhoods, communities and businesses left abandoned by blacks or sold by white Americans.The Spanish players are on the move, seizing and staking claim and territory over all domestic jobs and occupations.To stop the Spanish players the Chicago trade unions have closed all apprenticeship programs. The bricklayers, cement workers, drywall finishers and carpenters became the latest to suspend programs.Now, with entry into the unions blocked, black students at Dawson Technical Institute will need a Plan B. For African Americans and women, entry into the construction trade unions has historically been blocked by factors that have included racism, nepotism, and hostile work environments.The closing of apprenticeships and the shrinking legacy of Blacks working in construction hasten our extinction from the trades.WASHINGTON MARCH 2010-The motorcade that carried Obama to Capitol Hill drove past crowds waving signs that read, "Get your hands out of my pocketbook and health care." Many booed and thrust their thumbs down as Obama rode by.As Rep. Andre Carson, D-Ind., left the Cannon House Office Building with Rep. John Lewis, D-Ga., a leader of the civil rights era, some among the crowd chanted "NIGGER, 15 times." A protester spit on Rep. Emanuel Cleaver, D-Mo., who is black.Clyburn, who led fellow black students in integrating South Carolina's public facilities called the behavior "absolutely shocking." "I heard people saying things today that I have not heard since March 15, 1960, when I was marching to try to get off the back of the bus,”DO YOU WANT TO LIVE?If you want to live in and beyond the 21st century access and aggregate the European players database before they discover and close that loophole. Lock on to the 21st century and prevent the 21st century from leaving you behind to face certain death.Read UNDERCOVER SMART to access the European players database.Read UNDERCOVER SMART is not a slogan.Sincerely, Enoch Mubarakpresident/CEO Mubarak Inter-prizeswww.mubarakinter-prizes.com

You need to be a member of TheBlackList Pub to add comments!

Join TheBlackList Pub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –
https://theblacklist.net/