West
Greetings Family,(Contact Information At Bottom Of Page)It's your friendly neighborhood "Digital Drummer" again (smile)As an online activist, I'm always encouraging my readers...To Do Something!!! Call/email your congressmen, sign a petition, go to a rally.In this politically charged season, we must not forget that our voice (notice I did not say vote) means something.Currently before congress, are crucial issues to life on the Internet. Do you know, Obama or McCain's position on; Taxing the Net, Municipal Wi-Fi, or Net Neutrality???David Honig and the MMTC have been actively lobbying Congress and speaking up for minorities in technology. I'm encouraging you to support MMTC's efforts to bridge the Digital Divide.I'm always advocating minority participation in trade events and conferences, such as the MMTC’s Access to Capital and Telecom Policy Conference (see http://www.blackwebportal.com/wire/AuthorContent.cfm?PartnerID=57).Trade shows and industry conferences are the place to be if you want to advance your career or company. There you can meet decision makers; hear from leaders in the industry; and network with experts.Remember, We Must Share The Knowledge (Network)...To Share The Dollars!!!***************(Advertisement)*********************Need some great ideas for corporate or personal gift-giving?Then go to City Lights Software(http://www.citylightssoftware.com )and see some of the most unique afrocentric gifts available online!We Deliver ONLINE - Direct To Your Desktop for just $14.95Please take the time to purchase one our afrocentric screen savers TODAY!Don't Just Talk the Talk...Let Your Dollars Walk the WalkIf you have any problems with purchasing online contact me direct at sales@citylightssoftware.com or call (213) 944-4176******************************************************----- Original Message ----From: David Honig (dhonig@crosslink.net)To: Jim Neusom (jneusom@yahoo.com)Sent: Saturday, July 5, 2008 8:18:32 AMSubject: MMTC Access to Capital and Telecom Policy ConferenceMinority Media & Telecommunications Council3636 16th Street N.W. Suite B-366Washington, D.C. 20010Phone: 202-332-0500 Fax: 202-332-0503www.mmtconline.org---------------------------------------------------------------------July 2008Dear Colleagues,MMTC’s Access to Capital and Telecom Policy Conference is only two weeks away -- July 21-22, at Washington’s Westin Grand Hotel. You can register on our website – www.mmtconline.org/access.This is the place to be if you’re an entrepreneur or an established media, telecom or broadband firm seeking deals and financing. We expect to host over 300 entrepreneurs, senior managers, bankers, venture capitalists, brokers, attorneys, legislators and regulators.The opening breakfast July 21 features FCC Commissioners Jonathan Adelstein, Robert McDowell, Michael Copps and Deborah Taylor Tate. Featured speakers include Senator Robert Menendez and industry and civil rights luminaries including former FCC Chairman Bill Kennard, Joint Center President Ralph Everett, SBS President Raul Alarcon Jr. and V-me Chairman Mario Baeza.On July 22, we’ll devote three hours to one-on-one financial, transactional and procurement networking.You’ll find, attached, a program with confirmed speakers. For lodging, a limited number of rooms are still available at the Westin Grand (202-429-0100; ask for the MMTC Conference Rate). We look forward to a very productive two days of learning and deal making.Best regards,DavidDavid HonigExecutive Directorwww.mmtconline.org/access***************(Advertisement)*********************Looking For More Exposure, Want To Help A Good Cause, Need Money???Come on over to www.freshfaces2u.com and register to win $10,000 dollars CASH!At Fresh Faces2u it's NOT about how you look...But Who You Are!Join us in our mission to change the image of women in the mediaSign Up Today At Fresh Faces2u.com**********************************This Online Journal was brought to you by InterServe Networks. Feel Free To Forward To Your Network Of Online FriendsWe Practice Responsible E-Commerce Marketing and Privacy Policies. We do not indulge in or encourage Spamming. We never send unsolicited emails. You are receiving this message as part of our opt-in subscriber mailing list or you are a member of an affiliated newsgroup.For comments or suggestions please contact us at the following;Jim Neusom (jneusom@yahoo.com)Executive Director/PublisherInterServe Networks/City Lights Software, Inc.www.citylightssoftware.comwww.freshfaces2u.comwww.myspace.com/jimneusomwww.myspace.com/freshfaces2uTo subscribe to our opt-in mailing list simply send an email to; The_City_Lights_Reporter-subscribe@yahoogroups.com ( on Myspace go to http://blog.myspace.com/jimneusom )

You need to be a member of TheBlackList Pub to add comments!

Join TheBlackList Pub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –
https://theblacklist.net/