West
Greetings Family,(Contact Information At Bottom Of Page)It's your friendly neighborhood "Digital Drummer" again (smile)As many of my regular readers know...I'm all about Education and Technology!I've recently been accepted as a co-administer of the national BDPA Education and Technology Foundation's (www.betf.org) FaceBook Project.The BDPA (www.bdpa.org) is one of the oldest and largest, member-based Black technical organizations in the country. It is an honor to be a part the BDPA's efforts to promote technology in our community.Wayne Hicks an internationally known Digital Drummer and current national president of the BDPA Foundation, is looking to build on the ground breaking history of the BDPA by expanding into what's become a true tech phenomena...FaceBookBy utilizing New Media and Web 2.0 technology, Wayne hopes to instill new energy and purpose into the BDPA's efforts to empower our community (and especially our youth) with educational and real-world access to technology.I'm proud to be a member of the BDPA and look forward to seeing all my friends, subscribers, and supporters at the new BDPA Foundation, FaceBook group/page (see http://www.facebook.com/pages/BDPA-Foundation/13734387198).Come learn about the BDPA's many local youth projects, such as their High School Computer Competition, their many scholarships and grants, tech summer camps and much more. The BDPA Foundation page also features many video's, Blog posts, and an interesting Flicker presentation.FaceBook (www.facebook.com) is one of the most popular social networking sites on the Net. More than 80 million people worldwide visit the website regularly. Users can join networks organized by city, workplace, school, and region to connect and interact with other people. The BDPA Education and Technology Foundation is now one of FaceBook's connection points.Join Us...and help make a difference in your communityRemember, We Must Share The Knowledge (Network)...To Share The Dollars!!!------About The BDPA Education and Technology Foundation------Company Overview: BDPA Education and Technology Foundation (BETF or BDPA Foundation) is a 501(c)3 non-profit charity, founded in 1992 to support the education and technical programs of Black Data Processing Associates (BDPA).Mission: The BDPA Foundation exists soley for the purpose of providing major financial support of the education & technology programs of National BDPA and its local chapters. We serve as a fiscal agent for those BDPA entities that require 501(c)3 tax-exempt certification.Products: Our focus for funding in 2008 is the BDPA Student Information Technology Education & Scholarships (SITES), and BDPA IT Institute (www.auburn.edu/bdpa).We administer three scholarships:1. Bemley Scholarship2. Eli Lilly Scholarship for BDPA Students3. BDPA Scholarships sponsored by Bank of AmericaWe have a remarkable blog - BDPA Foundation Blog, http://betf.blogspot.com***************(Advertisement)*********************Need some great ideas for corporate or personal gift-giving?Then go to City Lights Software(http://www.citylightssoftware.com )and see some of the most unique afrocentric gifts available online!We Deliver ONLINE - Direct To Your Desktop for just $14.95Please take the time to purchase one our afrocentric screen savers TODAY!Don't Just Talk the Talk...Let Your Dollars Walk the WalkIf you have any problems with purchasing online contact me direct at sales@citylightssoftware.com or call (213) 944-4176******************************************************This Online Journal was brought to you by InterServe Networks. Feel Free To Forward To Your Network Of Online FriendsWe Practice Responsible E-Commerce Marketing and Privacy Policies. We do not indulge in or encourage Spamming. We never send unsolicited emails. You are receiving this message as part of our opt-in subscriber mailing list or you are a member of an affiliated newsgroup.For comments or suggestions please contact us at the following;Jim Neusom (jneusom@yahoo.com)Executive Director/PublisherInterServe Networks/City Lights Software, Inc.www.citylightssoftware.comwww.freshfaces2u.comwww.myspace.com/jimneusomwww.myspace.com/freshfaces2uTo subscribe to our opt-in mailing list simply send an email to; The_City_Lights_Reporter-subscribe@yahoogroups.com ( on Myspace go to http://blog.myspace.com/jimneusom )

You need to be a member of TheBlackList Pub to add comments!

Join TheBlackList Pub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• West
    My dear brother,

I am the decendent of American slaves....I can track my family history back to before the civil war.

I've been to Africa many times but this is home...the land that my forefathers, the country of my birth, and the desteny of my childeren.

Yes I am Black...not African, not American, but the great great grand son of a proud and strong Black man
  • West
    If you are a black man..... I hope when you say your country, you do mean Africa... I hope so with sincerity
This reply was deleted.
https://theblacklist.net/