NYMetro

May 15th 'Stump The Pump'

Mark your calendars….let’s make a difference for one day just to help each other!DON'T PUMP GAS ON MAY 15TH!! It’s a great idea and we need to do something!!! The Austin paper recently indicated that prices could go as high as $4 per gallon later this year... In April 1997, there was a 'gas out' conducted Nationwide in protest of gas prices. Gasoline prices dropped 30 cents a gallon overnight. On May 15th, 2008, we would like to ask all that internet users not to go to a gas station in protest of high gas prices. Gas is now over $3.50 a gallon in most places. There are 73,000,000! American members currently on the internet network, and the average car takes about 30 to 50 dollars to fill up. If all users did not go to the pump on the 15th, it would take $2,292,000,000.00 (that's almost 3 BILLION) out of the oil companies' pockets for just one day, so please do not go to the gas station on May 15th and lets try to put a dent in the Middle Eastern oil industry for at least one day. If you agree (which I can't see why you wouldn't) resend this to all of your friends with it saying, ‘‘don’t pump gas on May 15th” I’LL BE PARTICIPATING.CharmaineBashir@aol.com

You need to be a member of TheBlackList Pub to add comments!

Join TheBlackList Pub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –
https://theblacklist.net/