Obama a Tool of Bilderberg?

Obama a Tool of Bilderberg?Senator suggests UN taxes on taxpayers in America not really such a bad ideaBy Victor ThornAs AFP has reported for years, Bilderberg has been trying since 1992 to “establish a UN tax” which would be used to finance their globalist-oriented programs. Of course, the brunt of this tax would fall on American workers, and it appears this is being spearheaded by Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama.On Feb. 14, 2008, an Obama-sponsored bill called the “Global Poverty Act” (S 2433) was referred to the Senate Foreign Relations Committee after passing the House. What this bill would do, in effect, is levy a global tax on the United States where an additional 0.7% of the gross national product would be earmarked to foreign aid (on top of what we already give).If passed this year, by 2021 the U.S. would be committed to an extra $845 billion in foreign aid. Not only would the United States be under the UN’s thumb in regard to taxation, but this bill (part of the globalists’ Millennium Development Goal) would also seek to ban certain weapons, establish an international criminal court, push global warming legislation, and promote “biological diversity.”Anyone familiar with Bilderberg sees that all of the above “buzzwords” have been part of their agenda for decades. Assisting Obama in his endeavors are two longtime Council on Foreign Relations members: Sen. Richard Lugar (R-Ind.), who has been called Obama’s mentor, and Sen. Joseph Biden (D-Del.). Both have attended secret Bilderberg meetings and have been influential in trying to ratify the UN’s Law of the Sea Treaty(LOST).One political commentator has stated that this bill “would effectively turn control of seven-tenths of the Earth’s surface over to the UN,” not to mention surrendering the sovereignty of our seas to them.Obama’s popularity can be attributed to one concept: he stands for “change.” But is this the type of change that American citizens really want—to become enslaved by a UN global tax on top of the local, state and federal taxes they already pay? Obama is another political tool whose loyalties lie with those shadowy figures who sit atop the world’s control pyramid.

You need to be a member of TheBlackList Pub to add comments!

Join TheBlackList Pub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Caricom
    So true my royal Afrikan family
  • Chicago-Midwest
    Obama is assembling his cabinet with many from the Clinton adminstration, along with advice from the creator of the Tri-Lateral Commission, Zbigniew Brezinski, and major World Financier, David Rockefeller. So we shouldn't expect too much from this administration. There is even some suggestion that they try to role over everyone's 401K's into Social Security, thereby, in acuallity, confiscating it. In addition he is advocating that everyone 18 -25 years of age be required to perform some type of "community service" . This is similar to what Hitler and the Soviet Union did in years past. Just something for everyone to think about.

didn't i say the man was backed by the Bilderberger group? Illuminati and Skull and Bones? how did i know that? well, as Nobel Drew Ali use to say, "when you know the nature of a thing, you know what it will do!" IF this saying sounds familiar its because in the movie Blade, Wesley Snipes' character is telling this to N'Bushe Wright's character when they are chasing the wanna-be...

so with this information in hand, what on earth is the thinking of the world in reference to Obama... or does the world have this information? and without it, is it possible for the world to think in an INFORMED manner? or is opinion enough?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9ACprQXFwI&NR=1
  • sistar, the reason why i not only think but know these things i've stated are based on merit, careful and ditiful homework or investigation. it's not my fault that so-called black leadershit hasn't been man enough to tell the black unsuspecting masses the same things, because they have been allowed access to material luxury, in exchange for gate-keeping and sissifying black people, which is why we have not gutz to stand up to the white man and all his bullshit.

you can call it whatever you like, character assassination or what not, but debunk what i've presented through research. it is apparent that you are basing your reply on emotions, a deeply embedded emotional charge, because obama is a male reflection of you. and it seems like everytime that a black man who's successful is making it, there is some nigga, who gonna hate on him. well, it's not his success that i hate. it's his willingness to go along with our oppressor, which means that he's advocating white supremacy, whether you like it or not.

tell me, who gave obama over a half billion dollars? and what entity that you know is gonna give a nigga that kind of money, and ain't gonna get nothing out of the deal? and you wanna talk about putting a black man in the oval office. there are people that would laugh you to scorn, with the idea of a black man being commander in chief. they don't even live in the united snakes of amerikkka. enough of the bullshit. it's been past the time to let the catz outta that bag. and if it means dying in doing it, then so be it.

you had better do some homework for yourself and stop taking in all the media cover bullshit that almost all afrikans-n-amerikkka have been internalizing. again, explain over a half billion dollars and that kinda loot being free, without no strings attached. if obama was really about change, the first thing that he would have done to change shit, was tell them devils across the sea thanx but no thanx.

and i'm so tired of hearing that shit about no ones perfect. that may be true, on his part. and neither am i, but i refuse to squander my blackness to satisfy a hand of middle aged white men, who have finally hijacked the sovereignty of white folk. and niggas running round talking about we, us, reppin the red white and blue (politically correct the dead, trite and untrue).

if black people get their heads outta their asses and start seeing that the forest is covered by trees, we'll get somewhere. until then, keep pipe dreaming. i've been saying damn, too, damn too much. too much damn fake ass black leadership. too much damn negroism, and not enough blackism, regardless of how white folk feel. white folk practice white nationalism everyday. and you don't see no white man politician asking black people about any damn thang, when it comes to what their needs and concerns are. but obama has to tow the line, and pretend that white supremacy don't exist for fear of white reprisal.

again, you're insulted because you have some deep seated affection for the chance of a black man becoming president for the first time in amerikkka's history, against the odds that a black man would never sit in the oval chair. you can be progressive til the cows come home. you can throw a liberal tantrum, but if you ain't revolutionary minded then you waisting your time, with the hopes that somehow, someway a nigga gonna get into the white house and paint it black. let'em try and watch and see what the killuminati does. and then what? what niggas gonna do? there isn't anything that i've posted that hasn't been researched first.

p.e.a.c.e. progress everytime afrikans cultivate enlightenment!
  • DMV
    THIS IS FITNA
    WHY WOULD YOU THINK THIS
    YOUR EXPLANATION AND SILILOQUY WAS NOT SUFFICIENT FOR THIS ALMOST INDICTMENT AND CHARACTER ASSASSINATION
    THIS INSULTED ME
    TO LINK HIM WITH THESE DEVILS
    I MEAN THESE PEOPLE ARE OPERATING PURELY FROM AN EVIL PROSPECTIVE
    UNDER THE OBVIOUS GAGE OF WHITE SUPREMACY! THE BROTHA AINT PERFECT AND HE HAS HIS DRAWBACKS IN TERMS OF NOT APPROACHING AMERIKKAS ILLS VERBALLY REGARD RACISM BUT DAMN?!?!?!
    DAMN!
    • Chicago-Midwest
      Obama is assembling his cabinet with many from the Clinton adminstration, along with advice from the creator of the Tri-Lateral Commission, Zbigniew Brezinski, and major World Financier, David Rockefeller. So we shouldn't expect too much from this administration. There is even some suggestion that they try to role over everyone's 401K's into Social Security, thereby, in acuallity, confiscating it. In addition he is advocating that everyone 18 -25 years of age be required to perform some type of "community service" . This is similar to what Hitler and the Soviet Union did in years past. Just something for everyone to think about.

didn't i say the man was backed by the Bilderberger group? Illuminati and Skull and Bones? how did i know that? well, as Nobel Drew Ali use to say, "when you know the nature of a thing, you know what it will do!" IF this saying sounds familiar its because in the movie Blade, Wesley Snipes' character is telling this to N'Bushe Wright's character when they are chasing the wanna-be...

so with this information in hand, what on earth is the thinking of the world in reference to Obama... or does the world have this information? and without it, is it possible for the world to think in an INFORMED manner? or is opinion enough?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9ACprQXFwI&NR=1
      • hetep,

well received! it's always a pleasure to read your postings. they are on point and can be life-saving if nigga would get their heads outta their asses.

uhuru!
This reply was deleted.
https://theblacklist.net/