NYMetro

GREAT Fundraiser

Greetings Everyone!It's that time of year: folks are preparing to purchase gifts -- for family, friends and themselves.However, we are facing challenging economic times and far too many of us cannot afford the 'little' extras with the high gasoline prices and diminishing job market. . .For groups that do charitable work in the community, for churches wanting to have gift packages for their members AND for anyone needing to fund their pet project creating a FREE account at 6dgr is an extremely lucrative option!Businesses, organizations and groups can form a 'main' account and then the membership can join under it. Recruiting friends, family, co-workers and neighbors to help meet fundraising goals is almost effortless as no 'purchase' is required!I'm available for strategizing/training and ongoing support for any group that joins my 6dgr team in order to launch a frundraiser. . . Of course my team is open to ANYONE 24/7, 365.Join me at 6dgr and Let's Get PAID!YE is Here!YEisHere.com!Money “DA” Easy Way!SUR-BET Global Enterprise NetworkS.U.R.-B.E.T. EnterprisesMoney 'Da' Easy Way@bravehost.com!YE is an author; WebPreneur; electronics, computer & gadget geek; Certified Holistic Health Consultant; grandmother and devoted traveler that currently resides in Georgia. She can be contacted for interviews, consultations and general comments at either of her websites or by email at: yehasmoney4u@s-bgen.com©2008 S.U.R.-B.E.T. PublishingJoin me on Qassia by Yours TrulyDo you search for info online? Still using google, yahoo, webcrawler? Want to earn $Cash$ for searching? Try Winzy – it's FREE and you can 'win' the monthly grand prize of $1000 plus other great stuff! Better than searching for nothing, eh? ;-)YE has Money 4 U! Join me on 6dgr and Let's Get Paid!The easy way to get 1 million free ads!You get free ads with AdFactory, even if you never refer anyone, link back to our site, or visit us again. And it's as easy as filling out a form! Go now. . . YE has $Money$ 4 U!Directory SubmitterStill Reading Commercial Emails/Ads For Free?Read Emails and Ads On Topics That Interests YouAnd Get PAID For It! Earn $25.00 Just to signup!

You need to be a member of TheBlackList Pub to add comments!

Join TheBlackList Pub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –
https://theblacklist.net/