Caricom
Greetings Family,Knowing YOURSTORY (History) will eradicate all misconceptions - put to death the perpetuation of fallacies.Hereunder are some words which I expressed to an African sister who was born in the United States of America and resides in Memphis.With respect to Barack Hussein Obama running for the office of President of the U.S.A., I am extremely concerned for his life. I'm pointing all of my fingers at white supremacy (racism) when I say this. He may stand for JUSTICE but white supremacists cannot see beyond his African-ness and his radiant brown skin. My gut tells me he should quit while he is ahead, rather than have his blood spilled on the doorstep of the White House, and leave an adoring wife and two little girls to mourn the loss of a husband and father. Whites, like roaring lions/nesses, walk to and fro seeking whom they may devour. Always, Africans are their prey.If you examine YOURSTORY, you will learn that United States of America has been served by six (6) Presidents and one (1) Vice-President whose ancestors were of African descent. Observe the following:WHY OBAMA WOULDN'T BE THE FIRST PRESIDENT WITH AFRICAN ANCESTRYSaturday February 17, 2007Aysha Hussain, a writer for Diversity Inc., states that "Ever since the nation first met Illinois Sen. Barack Obama in 2004, his race has been called into question more times than Michael Jackson's."And the author's right, though Hussain attributes this focus on race to the belief, held by some historians, that "people don't really understand the genealogy of past U.S. Presidents."In my own research on Melungeons - a distinct cultural group of tri-racial (black, white, Native American) and/or unknown foreign origins - I have come across researchers who show that at least five U.S. presidents had black ancestors.They are:THOMAS JEFFERSON, the third U.S. President, was "the son of a half-breed Indian squaw and a Virginia mulatto father." According to historian, Leroy Vaughn, author of Black People and Their Place in World History, JEFFERSON also was said to have destroyed all documentation attached to his mother, even going to extremes to seize letters written by his mother to other people. Presidential Term: March 4, 1801 to March 4, 1809ANDREW JACKSON, the seventh U.S. President, was "the son of an Irish woman who married a black man." (His older brother was reportedly sold into slavery in Carolina). Presidential Term: March 4, 1829 to March 4, 1837ABRAHAM LINCOLN, the sixteenth U.S. President, had dark skin, coarse hair, and a heritage that included Melungeon or African ancestors. Hussain writes that "His heritage fueled so much controversy that Lincoln was nicknamed "Abraham Africanus the First" by his opponents." Presidential Term: March 4, 1861 to April 15, 1865HANNIBAL HAMLIN served under President Abraham Lincoln as Vice-President. He was a mulatto. Term: 1861-1865WARREN HARDING, the twenty-ninth U.S. President, never denied his African heritage, and reportedly had black ancestors on both sides of his family; it is also said that Harding attended a school that was founded to educate fugitive slaves. Presidential Term: March 4, 1921 to August 2, 1923CALVIN COOLIDGE, the thirtieth U.S. President, proud of his heritage, was found to have African and possibly Native American ancestry as well. He claimed his mother was dark because of mixed Indian ancestry. Coolidge's mother's maiden name was "Moor" and in Europe the name "Moor" was given to all blacks just as "Negro" was used in America. It later was concluded that Coolidge was part black. Presidential Term: August 2, 1923 to March 4, 1929Family,The following reveals that there were actually six U.S. Presidents of African descent. Introducing:DWIGHT D. EISENHOWER, the thirty-fourth U.S. President. His mother was a black mulatto and his father was a German immigrant. Presidential Term: January 20, 1953 to January 20, 1961The only difference between Obama and those former presidents is that none of their family histories were fully acknowledged by others. Even though Obama is half-white, he strongly resembles his Kenyan father. And not only is Obama open about his ancestry, most people acknowledge him as a black man, which is why people will identify Obama, if elected, as the first black president of the United States of America.Suggested reference book on the subject: "THE FIVE NEGRO PRESIDENTS U.S.A." by J.A. RogersI leave you with words from two GREAT African geniuses/mentors whom I have tremendous admiration for:History is so IMPORTANT! The late Dr. John Henrik Clarke (1915-1998) was fond of saying that: "History is not everything, but it is a starting point. History is a clock that people use to tell their time of day. It is a compass they use to find themselves on the map of human geography. It tells them where they are, but more importantly, what they must be." Dr. Clarke devoted himself to placing people of African ancestry "on the map of human geography."The late Bro. Marcus Mosiah Garvey (1887-1940) said: "A people without knowledge of their past is like a tree without roots."In view of the foregoing, if these TRUTHS were told, Barack Hussein Obama would not be the first man of African descent to become the President of the U.S.A.There is an old Ethiopian Proverb which says: "He who learns, teaches." Now, go your way and feel free to share this information with those whom your life touches.Yours for Love, Peace, Pro$perity & Survival of Our African Family!Nana PeggyBermuda

You need to be a member of TheBlackList Pub to add comments!

Join TheBlackList Pub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Chicago-Midwest
    It's fun to think about

Like hoping someone you hate
    holds kind thoughts for you

I was heated when what's happening to everyone today was happening to me a few years back
    It was lonely too, because people around me were doing so well

Tides turn.
  • DMV
    STOP BEING SCARED
    ANY BLACK MAN THAT WALKS OUT HIS DOOR COULD BE KILLED
    BY A BLACK MAN
    DONT PLAY WITH ME!
    YOU KNOW THIS
    HE HAS TO DO HIS BUSINESS ANYWAY
    • South
      History is our best teacher. Knowing the facts of our past is the best way to find ourselves into the future. My hat is off to Sister Peggy. Thank you, Sister. If nothing else, knowing that so many of USA presidents had "moorish" and other African heritage reconnects us of today with our ancestors in Africa of the past. For instance, this fact alone negates the negativities associated with the anti-Arab, anti-Muslim attitudes of those who promote tribalism and sectarianism and balkanization among us. I cannot document it, but is clear to me that many of us in the USA are related to the so-called Arabs of such places as Sudan and Somalia. Many slaves were taken from those regions of Africa. Some were Christians; others were Muslims or non-believers. So, it makes no sense for us to fall into the trap of Arab-hating and Muslim-hating. Dig your head out of the sand.
  • DMV
    BROTHA
    SUPPORT OUR BROTHA OR DONT!
    BUT DONT PUT THIS FITNA IN THE ATMOSPHERE
    HE IS DOING WHAT HE THINKS IS RIGHT AND ITS A BROTHA WHOM IS NOT BEYOND ALL BOUNDS
    THIS IS NEGATIVE THINKING ON YOUR PART
    HE IS WORKING HARD AT A VERY HARD SYSTEM
    BUT ITS FOR THE PEOPLE BY THE PEOPLE
    IT WILL EFFECT AND AFFECT YOU AND YOUR CHILDREN
    IF YOU ARE AN AMERIKKKAN AND YOUR CHILDREN HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL HERE AND YOU PAY TAXES
    THIS IS YOUR BUSINESS AND ITS IMPORTANT THAT YOU PARTICIPATE
    THIS IS PIECE YOU SUBMITTTED IS OK
    BUT SO WHAT??????????????
    DEAL IN TODAY!
    HELP HIM
    PARTICIPATE
    BE ABOUT THE BUSINESS OF MAKING YOUR TAXES PAY OFF
    FOR THE SCHOOLS
    THE INFRASTRUCTURE
    HEALTHCARE AND WHATEVER IS BEST FOR THE DAILY LIVES OF THE PEOPLE
    IF YOU WANT THINGS TO WORK BETTER ..........YOU SHOULD WORK BETTER
  • Caricom
    Greetings Aisha,

I don't get it. Can you please elaborate on your position regarding my submission.

Medaase pii!

Nana Peggy
    Bermuda
  • DMV
    YOU NEED SHUT THE FIG UP
    WHY PUT THAT INTO THE ATMOSPHERE?
    WHAT DID YOUR MAMA TEACH YOU..............
    IF YOU AINT GOT NOTHING GOOD TO SAY]
    THE SHUT UP!
This reply was deleted.
https://theblacklist.net/