NYMetro
PRE-SALE ORDER NOW712 Pages;Price: US$43.95ORDER PRE-SALE OFFrom RASTAOLOGY ToPAN-ETHIOPIANIZATIONByRas E.S.P. Mc PhersonFounder, Chairman of theEthiopian National Front (ENF)712 Pages;Price: US$43.95ABSTRACTFrom RASTAOLOGY To PAN-ETHIOPIANIZATION, introduces: i) H.I.M. First Haile Selassie of Ethiopia as the man of the 20th century; ii) the past and present quest to Liberate Ethiopia, Africa and Africans in the Diaspora – inclusive of the Rastafari International Community; and, iii) ten working definitions of “Rastaology.”Rastaology – a new rising scholarship is further introduced via presenting the history and finite definitions of: i) Ethiopianism-of-old; ii) Pan-Africanism; and, iii) Modern Ethiopianism as the basis for “Pan-Ethiopianization,” a word that Ras E.S.P. Mc Pherson has coined.The modern themes of Pan African life that youths and Elders, students and teachers can relate to are here presented. A model of development prescriptive is presented as a solution for Ethiopia, Africans, and the Rastafari International Community contemporary woes.^^^^^^^(Republished by Authors House,1663 Liberty Drive, Suite 200, Bloomington, IN 47403), July 2008; 712 pagesISBN: 978-1-4343-9935-9 (sc)www.authorhouse.com Phone: 1-800-839-8640),Price: US$43.95^^^^^^^Telephone Author: 212-694-1610Email Author: rastaology@hotmail.comWrite: ENF Publishers, Productions & Distributors International,2507 Holland Avenue, Bronx, NY 10467, USASend: $6.95 for postage – five working days to arrive; Priority $11.50 – two days.

You need to be a member of TheBlackList Pub to add comments!

Join TheBlackList Pub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –
https://theblacklist.net/