1944 race-rape victim Recy Taylor dies at 98

3828858419?profile=originalBy Alton H. Maddox, Jr.| 1944 race-rape Victim Recy Taylor dies at 98. This article, written by Associated Press, appeared in the New York Daily News on Saturday, December 30, 2017. Mrs. Taylor died in Abbeville, AL in an area which I have referred to as the “Moore Plantation” in Lower Alabama. Both Judge Roy Moore and President Donald J. Trump embrace a government by plantocracy. Trump, himself, is above the law.

Within the past seventy-five years, this was the premiere, racially-motivated rape case in the United States. Mrs. Recy Taylor’s death happened while I am in the nation’s capital seeking support to procure the certified transcript of Pagones v. Maddox, Mason, Sharpton, & Brawley, Index No. 4595 (Sup. Ct., Dutchess County 1988) for an arrest of ADA Steven Pagones et. al.

Two grand juries, in Alabama, refused to indict the rapists although they had confessed to kidnapping Mrs. Taylor when she left church services and taking her to an isolated area where these six white men gang raped her with local impunity and was state-sanctioned.

In addition, Mrs. Rosa Parks, as an investigator in the rape of Recy Taylor, found six prophylactics at the crime scene. Mrs. Parks advocated for the indictment and prosecution of the six rapists. Alabama had no Black attorney. This advocacy happened before the 1955 Montgomery Bus Boycott. Afterwards, Alabama retaliated against Mrs. Rosa Parks.

Mrs. Parks and her husband sought employment in Detroit, MI. No one in Michigan would give the Parks’ a helping hand. No one, in Detroit, appreciated the notion that when a person stands up for the race, the race must stand up for advocate-activist. Mrs. Parks’ problem should have become all of our problem.

Mrs. Rosa Parks eventually found employment, as a waitress, at Hampton Institute in Hampton, VA collecting tips from college students. Booker T. Washington was graduated from Hampton Institute. Washington had aspired to become a lawyer rather than an educator.

In Pagones v. Maddox et. al., I not only beat New York but I also used my legal skills to establish probable cause for arrest of the rapists for statutory rape, a hate crime, murder, and obstruction of justice. There is no statute of limitations, in New York, for murder. The transcripts constitute Brady materials.

The Alabama Legislature on Mother’s Day 2011, did apologize to Mrs. Taylor. In New York the New York Legislature has not only refused to arrest ADA Steven Pagones et. al., but it has also refused to apologize to the Brawley family. New York has continued to harass the Brawley family and attorney Alton Maddox. Glenda Brawley is still subject to arrest on New York soil.

United African Movement/Freedom Party promised that it would provide a war budget to end misogyny. I relied on this promise to my detriment. This is promissory estoppel. UAM is now working with NYS Attorney General Robert Abrams to collect any incriminating evidence against me. UAM’s war room was voluntarily surrendered to New York State without Maddox’s knowledge or permission.

Today, even Black female radio hosts are barring me from the airways. I have no personal interest in discussing misogynism on radio. As in Celia A Slave, the slavemaster was raping his female slaves in his barn while Miss Ann was in her bedroom. The Missouri Supreme Court ruled that a Black woman was a whore.

Keep the Pressure On!

President Donald J. Trump - (202) 456-1414
Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand – (202) 224-4451
Congressional Black Caucus – (202) 225-2410
Gov. Andrew Cuomo - (518) 474-8390
NYS Attorney General Eric T. Schneiderman - (212) 416-8000
Mayor William de Blasio - (212) 788-2958
NY City Council
212- 828-9800
212-788-7100 (Man.)
718--803-6373 (Qns.)
718-953-3097 (Bkly.)

IMPORTANT NOTICE (Time is of the Essence!)
Visit: UNIVERSITYOFALTONMADDOX.COM for my political and legal writings.
Your contributions to assist in defraying the costs of a free and educational press, and to continue the struggle will be welcomed. Please send check or money order made payable to “Alton H. Maddox, Jr.” and mail, only, to the address listed below.

Friends of Alton Maddox
P.O. Box 35
Bronx, NY 10471

Thank You.
12/30/17

You need to be a member of TheBlackList Pub to add comments!

Join TheBlackList Pub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –
https://theblacklist.net/