SABBATH MESSAGE FOR APRIL 25, 2020

THE SABBATH MESSAGE FOR APRIL 25, 2020:

YAH, THE CREATOR, IS MY GOD AND MY ONLY SAVIOR!

Shalom to All Who Seek the CREATOR GOD of Israel and HIS TRUTH,

GOD’s JEALOUSY
HAS STIRRED UP HIS WRATH

“The LORD shall go forth as a mighty man,
he shall stir up jealousy like a man of war:
he shall cry, yea, roar; he shall prevail against his enemies.
I have long time holden my peace;
I have been still, and refrained myself:
now will I cry like a travailing woman;
I will destroy and devour at once.
I will make waste mountains and hills,
and dry up all their herbs;
and I will make the rivers islands,
and I will dry up the pools.”
Isaiah 42:13 - 15

“Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD;
Now will I bring again the captivity of Jacob,
AND HAVE MERCY UPON THE WHOLE HOUSE OF ISRAEL,
AND WILL BE JEALOUS FOR MY HOLY NAME;”
Ezekiel 39:25

“Be still, and know that I am God:
I will be exalted among the heathen,
I will be exalted in the earth.”
Psalm 46:10

A lot of us believe we know GOD, but do we? Do we understand the CREATOR GOD when HE says that HE is a JEALOUS GOD and wants no other god before HIM? Do we recognize and understand HIS WRATH and HIS DESTRUCTION upon the people of HIS Earth? Have we internalized that HE really is the ONE that Kills and makes Alive?

“See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand.” Deuteronomy 32:39

In this verse, the CREATOR GOD is making a most profound statement. HE is telling us that HE is the ONLY ONE with the POWER to kill, keep alive, and heal. And given what we are witnessing these days with this PLAGUE, is it really necessary to provide evidence proving that this GOD is indeed the “LORD and SAVIOR”, and that there is NONE LIKE HIM?

“THUS SAITH THE LORD THAT CREATED THEE, O JACOB, AND HE THAT FORMED THEE, O ISRAEL, Fear not: for I have redeemed thee, I have called thee by thy name; thou art mine. When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee. For I AM THE LORD THY GOD, THE HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL, THY SAVIOUR: I gave Egypt for thy ransom, Ethiopia and Seba for thee. SINCE THOU WAST PRECIOUS IN MY SIGHT, THOU HAST BEEN HONOURABLE, AND I HAVE LOVED THEE: therefore will I give men for thee, and people for thy life.” Isaiah 43:1 – 4

“For the LORD will not forsake his people for his great name's sake: because it hath pleased the LORD to make you his people.” I Samuel 12:22 (Ex. 3:15)

“Great in counsel, and mighty in work: for thine eyes are open upon all the ways of the sons of men: to give every one according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings: Which hast set signs and wonders in the land of Egypt, even unto this day, and in Israel, and among other men; and HAST MADE THEE A NAME, AS AT THIS DAY; And hast brought forth thy people Israel out of the land of Egypt with signs, and with wonders, and with a strong hand, and with a stretched out arm, and WITH GREAT TERROR; And hast given them this land, which thou didst swear to their fathers to give them, a land flowing with milk and honey;” Jeremiah 13:19 - 22

“As a beast goeth down into the valley, the Spirit of the LORD caused him to rest: SO DIDST THOU LEAD THY PEOPLE, TO MAKE THYSELF A GLORIOUS NAME.” Isaiah 63:14

This GOD is the same GOD that Chose Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob and made them and their SEED HIS Everlasting Covenant People. As I have written scores of times, and I hope readers will know that we are this SEED of Jacob that GOD LOVES, that HE SAVED out of Egypt, that HE led 40 years in the Wilderness, and that HE gave to them the Land of Israel. These are the Truths of GOD’s love for the People HE Chose for HIMSELF.

“God said moreover unto Moses, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, THE LORD GOD OF YOUR FATHERS, THE GOD OF ABRAHAM, THE GOD OF ISAAC, AND THE GOD OF JACOB, hath sent me unto you: this is my name for ever, and THIS IS MY MEMORIAL UNTO ALL GENERATIONS.” Exodus 3:15

In regard to this word “MEMORIAL”, we can find it again in the Law of the PASSOVER Observance stemming from the Night the GOD of Israel saved HIS Chosen People out of Egyptian Bondage.

“THE LORD'S PASSOVER…this day shall be unto you for a MEMORIAL; and ye shall keep it a feast to the LORD throughout your generations; YE SHALL KEEP IT A FEAST BY AN ORDINANCE FOR EVER.” Exodus 12:11 - 14

Without question, in that the Passover is to be kept “forever”, MEMORIALIZING THE CREATOR GOD, we have to know that the PASSOVER DELIVERANCE of the Children of Israel out of Egypt HONORS the CREATOR GOD of Israel. HE was the ONLY ONE that DELIVERED the Israelites out of Egypt, and in doing so HE made an AWESOME NAME FOR HIMSELF.

NOW, in that the FIRST PASSOVER has been over for millennia, does that mean we should forget the GOD that Delivered the Israelites out of Egypt and turn to another god? Is this what the JEALOUS GOD of Israel has in mind for us to do? Not under any circumstances has the CREATOR GOD deemed it all right to turn to and worship any one but HIM.

THE CORONAVIRUS PLAGUE

As a matter of fact the Plagues of Egypt and this Coronavirus Plague have much in common. GOD used the Plagues of Egypt to call attention to HIMSELF and to SAVE HIS Covenant People out of the Egyptian “House of Bondage”. Today, Our JEALOUS GOD of Israel is again calling attention to HIMSELF. HE is making People know with this deadly Coronavirus Plague that HE, the GOD of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, yet exists, that HE is the same GOD and SAVIOR of Israel, and that HE is again PLAGUING Israel’s CAPTORS to make a NAME for HIMSELF in that they will all KNOW that HE is GOD, and that there is NONE ELSE.

However, not everyone wants to believe that this PLAGUE is the WRATH of GOD. They prefer to believe that GOD wouldn’t do this to the people on HIS Earth. Look at it this way. GOD didn’t put all this wickedness on HIS once PERFECT Earth, either, but it’s here corrupting, abusing, and killing people, which is in line with life among heathens. Is it not HIS prerogative to make HIS concerns known to the culprits who perpetuate all this wickedness? HE did it before, and now HE is doing so again. Except this time it’s just not with a FLOOD but with PLAGUES and whatever else that destroys the wicked who defy HIM.

“The LORD is known by the judgment which he executeth: the wicked is snared in the work of his own hands.” Psalm 9:16

The coronavirus is truly the enemy, and it is working at the Commandment of the MOST HIGH CREATOR GOD to fulfill HIS WILL, which is ultimately in place for retrieving HIS Earth from the heathens who have made it a living Hell filled with misery, polluted foods, polluted air, greed, race hatred, White Supremacy, war, and immorality! Lest we forget, the heathen has also rendered GOD’s HOLY Name and HIS WAYS abandoned if not altogether completely forgotten. How is it possible to find the True and Living Righteous GOD in all man’s damnation that permeates this Earth?

“For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth.” Romans 10:4

The people who think the Church can end GOD’s Righteous LAWS for the likes of belief in a man-god, and that the CREATOR is in these Churches delude themselves. HE never, ever set up a Church for worship of HIM. The Righteous GOD of Moses that hates wickedness would never be found in congregations that do not profess HIS WAYS of Righteousness and assemblies that give glory to another god. When we know this GOD, we know HIS WORD and HIS WAYS. The CREATOR gave King Solomon the authority to establish HIS Temple in Jerusalem, and that was the ONLY PLACE Israelites were Commanded to go to worship HIM.

“But unto the place which the LORD your God shall choose out of all your tribes to put his name there, even unto his habitation shall ye seek, and thither thou shalt come:

“THEN THERE SHALL BE A PLACE WHICH THE LORD YOUR GOD SHALL CHOOSE TO CAUSE HIS NAME TO DWELL THERE; thither shall ye bring all that I command you; your burnt offerings, and your sacrifices, your tithes, and the heave offering of your hand, and all your choice vows which ye vow unto the LORD: And ye shall rejoice before the LORD your God, ye, and your sons, and your daughters, and your menservants, and your maidservants, and the Levite that is within your gates; forasmuch as he hath no part nor inheritance with you. Take heed to thyself that thou offer not thy burnt offerings in every place that thou seest: But in the place which the LORD shall choose in one of thy tribes, there thou shalt offer thy burnt offerings, and there thou shalt do all that I command thee.” Deuteronomy 12:5,11 - 14

“Now therefore so shalt thou say unto my servant David, Thus saith the LORD of hosts, I took thee from the sheepcote, from following the sheep, to be ruler over my people, over Israel: And I was with thee whithersoever thou wentest, and have cut off all thine enemies out of thy sight, and have made thee a great name, like unto the name of the great men that are in the earth.” II Samuel 7:8,9

“When thy days be fulfilled, and thou shalt sleep with thy fathers, I will set up thy seed after thee, which shall proceed out of thy bowels, and I will establish his kingdom. HE SHALL BUILD AN HOUSE FOR MY NAME, AND I WILL STABLISH THE THRONE OF HIS KINGDOM FOR EVER. I will be his father, and he shall be my son. If he commit iniquity, I will chasten him with the rod of men,” II Samuel 7:12 – 14

“And thine house and thy kingdom shall be established for ever before thee: thy throne shall be established for ever. According to all these words, and according to all this vision, so did Nathan speak unto David.” II Samuel 7:16,17

“IN THIS HOUSE, AND IN JERUSALEM, WHICH I HAVE CHOSEN BEFORE ALL THE TRIBES OF ISRAEL, WILL I PUT MY NAME FOR EVER:” II Chronicles 33:7

GOD’s WORDS did not end there on this topic. After King Solomon built GOD’s Temple, the GOD of Israel thoroughly warned him to take heed, or for sure he and the Nation of Israel would feel HIS WRATH:

“If ye shall at all turn from following me, ye or your children, and will not keep my commandments and my statutes which I have set before you, but go and serve other gods, and worship them: Then will I cut off Israel out of the land which I have given them; and this house, which I have hallowed for my name, will I cast out of my sight; and Israel shall be a proverb and a byword among all people: And at this house, which is high, every one that passeth by it shall be astonished, and shall hiss; and they shall say, Why hath the LORD done thus unto this land, and to this house? And they shall answer, Because they forsook the LORD their God, who brought forth their fathers out of the land of Egypt, and have taken hold upon other gods, and have worshipped them, and served them: therefore hath the LORD brought upon them all this evil.” I Kings 9:6 - 9

CONSIDER THESE FACTS, SEEK THE TRUE GOD OF ISRAEL, AND SEE IF HE WILL OPEN YOUR EYES TO ALL HIS TRUTH

The GOD of Israel said HE would scatter us and leave us to suffer at the hands of our enemies and die among those who took us as Slaves until we returned back to HIM.

“I will go and return to my place, till they acknowledge their offence, and seek my face: in their affliction they will seek me early.” Hosea 5:15

LOOK, we are in that AFFLICTION, and of a Truth, the GOD of Israel is the ONLY HOPE WE HAVE, as this god of our ENSLAVERS/CAPTORS keeps us oppressed and in misery. JC has done nothing for us. Open your eyes and weigh the times since the Advent of JC. If he is a “lord and saviour”, then all evidence proves he certainly isn’t ours. And more than anything he magnifies himself instead of the JEALOUS CREATOR GOD, and that is a calamitous mistake! Neither JC nor anyone else can magnify him/herself against the CREATOR GOD, and if he/she does, there will be Hell to pay.

“Moab shall be destroyed from being a people, because he hath magnified himself against the LORD.” Jeremiah 48:42

AS MUCH AS WE HAVE BEEN OPPRESSED, WE NEED THE SAME GOD THAT PROTECTED AND SAVED ISRAEL FROM THEIR ENEMIES

Back in the day when our fathers were in the Wilderness, Our GOD of Israel endlessly fought the Canaanites and our enemies with HIS GREAT and MIGHTY ARM.

“The great temptations which thine eyes saw, and the signs, and the wonders, and the mighty hand, and the stretched out arm, whereby THE LORD THY GOD BROUGHT THEE OUT: so shall the LORD thy God do unto all the people of whom thou art afraid.” Deuteronomy 7:19

“THEY ARE THY PEOPLE AND THINE INHERITANCE, which thou broughtest out by thy mighty power and by thy stretched out arm.” Deuteronomy 9:29

“Know ye this day: for I speak not with your children which have not known, and which have not seen the chastisement of the LORD your God, his greatness, his mighty hand, and his stretched out arm, And his miracles, and his acts, which he did in the midst of Egypt unto Pharaoh the king of Egypt, and unto all his land; And what he did unto the army of Egypt, unto their horses, and to their chariots; how he made the water of the Red sea to overflow them as they pursued after you, and how the LORD hath destroyed them unto this day;

“But your eyes have seen all the great acts of the LORD which he did.” Deuteronomy 11:2 – 4,7

Is not this GOD of Israel the ONE we want to keep us safe and to fight our enemies? Well, let me tell you, JC is certainly not this god for he has done nothing for the Children of Israel since his inception. People are dying from this Coronavirus Plague to the tune of thousands every single day with their last words and breath being “Help me, JC” on their lips. Don’t shoot the Messenger!

The MIRACLES, WONDERS, and PLAGUES our forefathers witnessed only took place in Egypt, but this Coronavirus Plague has engulfed the entire world. Are you paying attention?

JC had nothing to do with our deliverance out of Egypt, and unequivocally the GOD of Israel AGAIN is the POWER that will bring us out of this insane captivity, as well – exactly as HE has PROMISED HE would do. BUT, Israel, we have to CALL UPON HIM AND HIS HOLY NAME! HE does not answer to JC, for that is NOT HIS HOLY NAME!

SO THINK!!! After GOD made a FEARFUL NAME for HIMSELF, and after HE had Commanded keeping of HIS Book of the Law for as long as we live on HIS Earth, does it seem right to worship this man JC when the CREATOR GOD has been the True GOD over the Children of Israel providing all their needs?

“These are the statutes and judgments, which ye shall observe to do in the land, which the LORD God of thy fathers giveth thee to possess it, ALL THE DAYS THAT YE LIVE UPON THE EARTH.” Deuteronomy 12:1

“THE LORD, WHO BROUGHT YOU UP OUT OF THE LAND OF EGYPT WITH GREAT POWER AND A STRETCHED OUT ARM, him shall ye fear, and him shall ye worship, and to him shall ye do sacrifice. And THE STATUTES, AND THE ORDINANCES, AND THE LAW, AND THE COMMANDMENT, WHICH HE WROTE FOR YOU, YE SHALL OBSERVE TO DO FOR EVERMORE; and ye shall not fear other gods. And the covenant that I have made with you ye shall not forget; neither shall ye fear other gods. But the LORD your God ye shall fear; and he shall deliver you out of the hand of all your enemies.” II Kings 17:36 - 39

Thus, shouldn’t it be clear now that the CREATOR GOD hates that we call upon another god?

O, Israel, have we not suffered enough. Let’s not be taken to the grave without seeking GOD’s TRUTH. Give HIM A CHANCE TO SHOW US HIS WAYS and HIS REASONING.

“COME NOW, AND LET US REASON TOGETHER, SAITH THE LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.” Isaiah 1:18

For centuries we have believed in the god of White Supremacists - the most cruel, barbaric, and oppressive people on Earth, and descendants of Slaves cleave to them – FOR WHAT when we have a GOD that will restore us to our heritage if we will just Obey and Worship HIM in Truth and in Righteousness (Deut. 30:1-6).

“He gave them into the hand of the heathen; and they that hated them ruled over them. Their enemies also oppressed them, and they were brought into subjection under their hand. Many times did he deliver them; but they provoked him with their counsel, and were brought low for their iniquity. NEVERTHELESS HE REGARDED THEIR AFFLICTION, WHEN HE HEARD THEIR CRY:” Psalm 106:41 - 44

WHY worship their White JC, the god of the heathens, when all we need do is CRY to Our very Own GOD that SAVED our forebears out of Egyptian bondage? HIS HAND is not shortened that it cannot DELIVER!

“Is my hand shortened at all, that it cannot redeem? or have I no power to deliver? behold, at my rebuke I dry up the sea, I make the rivers a wilderness: their fish stinketh, because there is no water, and dieth for thirst. I clothe the heavens with blackness, and I make sackcloth their covering.” Isaiah 50:2,3

“Behold, the LORD's hand is not shortened, that it cannot save; neither his ear heavy, that it cannot hear:” Isaiah 59:1

Remember and factor in this Truth: Our GOD of Israel scattered us into the hands of heathens (Lev.26:33) for rejecting HIS LAW and for forsaking HIM for other gods. And HE will save us out of their hands if we will return back to HIM.

If people do not know it by now, this Coronavirus Plague is just the beginning of GOD’s WRATH for at the end of the day, the people ON HIS EARTH will either obey HIS WAYS of Righteousness or die with the wicked heathens. It would be a shame for us to continue following the ways of our pagan captors and die with them when all we have to do is return back to the GOD that CREATED us.

“They did not destroy the nations, concerning whom the LORD commanded them: But were mingled among the heathen, and learned their works. And they served their idols: which were a snare unto them.” Psalm 106:34 - 36

Now, here’s the kicker. If we are in the hands of the heathen, then the proof in the pudding is that we will believe and worship like heathens. Therefore, if we want to live, we have got to pray to the GOD that caused our captivity. Let us return to GOD’s Book of the Law that EXALTS ONLY HIM, so that Our GOD of Israel will end HIS DEADLY WRATH against us, and so that HE will keep HIS PROMISE to GATHER US out of the lands of our captivity. This IS HIS EARTH, and HE will never turn HIS WONDROUS EARTH over to the White Supremacist heathen forever!

I cannot stress enough that we suffer hardships because of our evil desires to live in wickedness. Moreover, now is the time for us to make the right decisions, or GOD’s WRATH will choose one for us.

“TAKE DILIGENT HEED TO DO THE COMMANDMENT AND THE LAW, which Moses the servant of the LORD charged you, to love the LORD your God, and to walk in all his ways, and to keep his commandments, and to cleave unto him, and to serve him with all your heart and with all your soul.” Joshua 22:5

“TAKE GOOD HEED THEREFORE UNTO YOURSELVES, THAT YE LOVE THE LORD YOUR GOD.” Joshua 23:11

CONSIDER THE WORDS OF KING DAVID, “THE MAN AFTER GOD’s OWN HEART”

“Now the days of David drew nigh that he should die; and he charged Solomon his son, saying, I go the way of all the earth: be thou strong therefore, and shew thyself a man; And keep the charge of the LORD thy God, to walk in his ways, to keep his statutes, and his commandments, and his judgments, and his testimonies, as it is written in the law of Moses, that thou mayest prosper in all that thou doest, and whithersoever thou turnest thyself: That the LORD may continue his word which he spake concerning me, saying, If thy children take heed to their way, to walk before me in truth with all their heart and with all their soul, there shall not fail thee (said he) a man on the throne of Israel.” I Kings 2:1 - 4

“They shall come with weeping, and with supplications will I lead them: I will cause them to walk by the rivers of waters in a straight way, wherein they shall not stumble: for I am a father to Israel, and Ephraim is my firstborn. Hear the word of the LORD, O ye nations, and declare it in the isles afar off, and say, He that scattered Israel will gather him, and keep him, as a shepherd doth his flock.” Jeremiah 31:9,10

“Behold, at that time I will undo all that afflict thee: and I will save her that halteth, and gather her that was driven out; and I will get them praise and fame in every land where they have been put to shame. At that time will I bring you again, even in the time that I gather you: for I will make you a name and a praise among all people of the earth, when I turn back your captivity before your eyes, saith the LORD.” Zephaniah 3:19,20

WHAT HAVE WE GOT TO LOSE!!!

“They cried unto the LORD in their trouble,
and he saved them out of their distresses.
He brought them out of darkness and the shadow of death,
and brake their bands in sunder.
Oh that men would praise the LORD for his goodness,
and for his wonderful works to the children of men!”
Psalm 107:13 – 15

“Fools because of their transgression,
and because of their iniquities, are afflicted.

“Whoso is wise, and will observe these things,
even they shall understand the loving kindness of the LORD.”
Psalm 107:17,43

“He sent redemption unto his people:
he hath commanded his covenant for ever:
holy and reverend is his name.
The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom:
a good understanding have all they
that do his commandments: his praise endureth for ever.”
Psalm 111:9,10

The LawKeepers of GOD
ADVOCATES OF EXODUS, FREEDOM, REPARATIONS, AND RESETTLEMENT ELSEWHERE
https://www.theblacklist.net/communities/the-lawkeepers-of-god-yhwh/forum

“Remember ye the law of Moses my servant,
which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel,
with the statutes and judgments.
Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet
before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:”
Malachi 4:4,5

It is incumbent upon us all to research everything we hear, see, and read, so that we can accurately SEEK the TRUE GOD and what HE REQUIRES OF US to discern right from wrong and know and understand the Righteous PATH that the CREATOR GOD chose for us to take – not men. What better TRUTH to consider is there than the Book of GOD’s LAW and HIS WORD to HIS Prophets?

GOD’s DIVINE PATHS are not just deemed a Righteous WAY of Life for WORSHIPPING the CREATOR GOD of Israel, but HIS PATHS are HONORABLE, VIRTUOUS, HEALTHY, and UNBIASED LAWS designed specifically to make us a Righteous NATION and prolong our days and prosper our ways in the Land of Israel and wherever we might travel for HIS GLORY.

“Ye shall observe to do therefore
as the LORD your God hath commanded you:
ye shall not turn aside to the right hand or to the left.
Ye shall walk in all the ways
which the LORD your God hath commanded you,
that ye may live, and that it may be well with you,
and that ye may prolong your days
in the land which ye shall possess.”
Deuteronomy 5:32,33

“Therefore thou shalt love the LORD thy God,
and keep his charge, and his statutes,
and his judgments, and his commandments, alway.

“Therefore shall ye keep all the commandments
which I command you this day, that ye may be strong,
and go in and possess the land,
whither ye go to possess it;
And that ye may prolong your days in the land,
which the LORD sware unto your fathers
to give unto them and to their seed,
a land that floweth with milk and honey.”
Deuteronomy 11:1,8,9

Have a Blessed Seventh Day Sabbath of Complete REST!

Enjoy GOD’s Holy Days and let Jerusalem come to mind.

The Blessings of the LORD GOD of Jacob
be upon all Peoples who seek to know HIM
and HIS WAYS of Righteousness!

If you would like the ABRIDGED LISTINGS of TORAH READINGS
for the entire year, feel free to
CONTACT ME: Afraqueen@AOL.COM

SABBATH READINGS – 4/25/20

Genesis 2:1 - 3
Exodus 16:29
Exodus 20:8 - 11
Exodus 23:12
Exodus 31:12 – 18
Exodus 35:2,3
Leviticus 23:3
Jeremiah 17:19 - 27
Deuteronomy 5:12 - 15
Isaiah 56:1 - 8
Isaiah 58:10 – 14
Exodus Chapter 32
II Samuel 24th Chapter
II Kings 10:11 – 31
Nehemiah 13:15 - 22
Ezekiel 20:1 - 44
Jeremiah 17th Chapter
Psalm 96th Chapter

NEW MOON CRESCENT
WATCH FOR FIRST DAY OF THE
SECOND MONTH
APRIL 22,23,24, 2020
“Sing, O heavens; and be joyful,
O earth; and break forth into
singing, O mountains: for the
LORD hath comforted his people,
and will have mercy upon his
afflicted.” Isaiah 49:13
Numbers 10:10
Numbers 28:11 – 15
I Samuel 20:18,24;24 - 29
Genesis 1:14 - 19
Exodus 10:1 - 3
Psalm 81:1 – 10
Isaiah 66:23
Ezekiel 45:17
Ezekiel 46:3
Exodus 10:1 – 3
Amos 8:5

Exodus 33rd - 35th Chapters
Isaiah 57:11 - 21
Ezekiel 44:10 - 31
Ezra 9th Chapter
Nehemiah 2:12,18
Psalm 13th Chapter
Psalm 23rd Chapter
Psalm 44th Chapter
“And these words, which I command
thee this day, shall be in thine heart:
And thou shalt teach them diligently
unto thy children, and shalt talk of
them whenthou sittest in thine house,
and when thou walkest by the way,
and when thou liest down, and when
thou risest up.” Deuteronomy 6:6,7

LET US MAKE GOD’S HOLY SABBATH DAY AS EXCEPTIONAL TO US AS IT IS TO HIM! EMBRACE IT AND ENJOY IT, AS IT IS A SIGN BETWEEN OUR GOD AND THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL, AS WELL AS A GIFT FROM HIM THAT WE MAY BE REFRESHED!

“See, for that the Lord hath given you the sabbath, therefore he giveth you on the sixth day the bread of two days; abide ye every man in his place, let no man go out of his place on the seventh day.” Exodus 16:29

“IF THOU TURN AWAY THY FOOT FROM THE SABBATH, FROM DOING THY PLEASURE ON MY HOLY DAY; AND CALL THE SABBATH A DELIGHT, THE HOLY OF THE LORD, HONOURABLE; AND SHALT HONOUR HIM, NOT DOING THINE OWN WAYS, NOR FINDING THINE OWN PLEASURE, NOR SPEAKING THINE OWN WORDS: THEN SHALT THOU DELIGHT THYSELF IN THE LORD; AND I WILL CAUSE THEE TO RIDE UPON THE HIGH PLACES OF THE EARTH, AND FEED THEE WITH THE HERITAGE OF JACOB THY FATHER: FOR THE MOUTH OF THE LORD HATH SPOKEN IT.” Isaiah 58:13,14

“And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying, Speak thou also unto the children of Israel, saying, Verily my sabbaths ye shall keep: for it is a sign between me and you throughout your generations; that ye may know that I am the Lord that doth sanctify you. Ye shall keep the sabbath therefore; for it is holy unto you: every one that defileth it shall surely be put to death: for whosoever doeth any work therein, that soul shall be cut off from among his people. Six days may work be done; but in the seventh is the sabbath of rest, holy to the Lord: whosoever doeth any work in the sabbath day, he shall surely be put to death. Wherefore the children of Israel shall keep the sabbath, to observe the sabbath throughout their generations, for a perpetual covenant. It is a sign between me and the children of Israel for ever: for in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, and on the seventh day he rested, and was refreshed.” Exodus 31:12 – 17

Have a BLESSED SABBATH OF COMPLETE REST, and BLESS Our Merciful CREATOR GOD for giving this Awesome “SIGN” and Hallowed Day to us, so that we may be REFRESHED.

THANK YOU, GOD OF ISRAEL, FOR THIS HOLY SEVENTH DAY OF COMPLETE REST!

FEAR AND OBEY GOD’s WORD AND HIS LAW,
AND WAIT ON HIM ALWAYS!

http://www.thelawkeepers.org/DEUTERONOMY%2028TH%20CHAPTERandPICTURES.Adoc.htm

deuteronomy28slavetrade.html

THELAWKEEPERS@yahoogroups.com

http://www.amazon.com/Thus-Saith-The-LORD-Book/dp/1494928035

http://www.thelawkeepers.org/wehavebeenduped.html

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/biblianazar/esp_biblianazar_40.htm

VISIT OUR WEB GROUP FOR PAST MESSAGES
ON THUS SAITH THE LORD AND THE WORD OF GOD:

https://www.theblacklist.net/communities/the-lawkeepers-of-god-yhwh/forum

You need to be a member of TheBlackList Pub to add comments!

Join TheBlackList Pub

Email me when people reply –
https://theblacklist.net/