Shabbath Message For February 29, 2020

THE SABBATH MESSAGE FOR FEBRUARY 29, 2020:

YAH, THE CREATOR, IS MY GOD AND MY ONLY SAVIOR!

Shalom to All Who Seek the CREATOR GOD of Israel and HIS TRUTH,

OPEN LETTER TO:

THE HOUSES OF REPRESENTATIVES AND CONGRESS

“There is none like unto the God of Jeshurun,

who rideth upon the heaven in thy help,

and in his excellency on the sky.
The eternal God is thy refuge,

and underneath are the everlasting arms:

and he shall thrust out the enemy from before thee;

and shall say, Destroy them.
Israel then shall dwell in safety alone:

the fountain of Jacob shall be upon a land of corn and wine;

also his heavens shall drop down dew.
Happy art thou, O Israel: who is like unto thee,

O people saved by the LORD, the shield of thy help,

and who is the sword of thy excellency!

and thine enemies shall be found liars unto thee;

and thou shalt tread upon their high places.”

Deuteronomy 33:26 - 29

“It shall come to pass, that as ye were a curse among the heathen,

O house of Judah, and house of Israel;

so will I save you, and ye shall be a blessing:

fear not, but let your hands be strong.”

Zechariah 8:13

I am born to show forth the WORD and the PRAISES of the True and Living CREATOR GOD, the GOD that named HIMELF after HIS Covenant People - Abraham, Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob – the Father of the Twelve Tribes of Israel.

Descendants of Slaves have no voice or Representation in this Congress.  This White Supremacist government that kidnapped Blacks from Africa and brought them to these shores refuses to give descendants of Slaves our FREEDOM to EXODUS and to RESETTLE with REPARATIONS to determine our own future and to worship and serve our own GOD.  Since being forcibly migrated to these shores we have been ethnically cleansed, treated like chattel, ignored and isolated, and exposed to utmost distain.  Our men, women, and children have been violated and murdered without justice being served, and we can see no future for our children or see a “Change” in this horrid Plight that engulfs our lives.  Your appalling cruelty has even been said by GOD to be without compassion.

“I was wroth with my people, I have polluted mine inheritance, and given them into thine hand: thou didst shew them no mercy; upon the ancient hast thou very heavily laid thy yoke.”   Isaiah 47:6

Therefore I am compelled to use the Social Media to publish what’s written in “Thus Saith the LORD concerning FREEDOM for those of us who are of a truth descendants of Slaves. 

“He sheweth his word unto Jacob, his statutes and his judgments unto Israel.”   Psalm 147:19

“The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound; To proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn;”   Isaiah 61:1,2

Though we are called descendants of Slaves, please know that we are descended of the Biblical Israelites.  We have been scattered from our Land of Israel into the hands of our enemies to serve them for forsaking Our GOD of Israel and for worshipping false gods (Lev. 26th and Deut. 28th Chapters).

“If ye forsake the LORD, and serve strange gods, then he will turn and do you hurt, and consume you, after that he hath done you good.

“Now therefore put away, said he, the strange gods which are among you, and INCLINE YOUR HEART UNTO THE LORD GOD OF ISRAEL.”   Joshua 24:20,23

“Take heed unto yourselves, lest ye forget the covenant of the LORD your God, which he made with you, and make you a graven image, or the likeness of any thing, which the LORD thy God hath forbidden thee. For the LORD thy God is a consuming fire, even a jealous God. When thou shalt beget children, and children's children, and ye shall have remained long in the land, and shall corrupt yourselves, and make a graven image, or the likeness of any thing, and shall do evil in the sight of the LORD thy God, to provoke him to anger: I call heaven and earth to witness against you this day, that ye shall soon utterly perish from off the land whereunto ye go over Jordan to possess it; ye shall not prolong your days upon it, but shall utterly be destroyed. And the LORD shall scatter you among the nations, and ye shall be left few in number among the heathen, whither the LORD shall lead you.”   Deuteronomy 4:23 – 27

“And the LORD saith, Because they have forsaken my law which I set before them, and have not obeyed my voice, neither walked therein; But have walked after the imagination of their own heart, and after Baalim, which their fathers taught them: Therefore thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; Behold, I will feed them, even this people, with wormwood, and give them water of gall to drink. I will scatter them also among the heathen, whom neither they nor their fathers have known: and I will send a sword after them, till I have consumed them.”   Jeremiah 9:13 – 16

“The LORD shall scatter thee among all people, from the one end of the earth even unto the other; and there thou shalt serve other gods, which neither thou nor thy fathers have known, even wood and stone.”   Deuteronomy 28:64

“Remember, I beseech thee, the word that thou commandedst thy servant Moses, saying, If ye transgress, I will scatter you abroad among the nations: BUT IF YE TURN UNTO ME, AND KEEP MY COMMANDMENTS, AND DO THEM; THOUGH THERE WERE OF YOU CAST OUT UNTO THE UTTERMOST PART OF THE HEAVEN, YET WILL I GATHER THEM FROM THENCE, AND WILL BRING THEM UNTO THE PLACE THAT I HAVE CHOSEN TO SET MY NAME THERE.”   Nehemiah 1:8,9

After Our GOD of Israel cursed and scattered us in 400 BCE, then began your White Supremacist reign and damnation.  You invented your own god and gave it to the world.  You did exactly what my forefathers did to cause their exile, not realizing that you, too would one day suffer the consequences from establishing and worshipping another god.  Nevertheless, you made our identity to be completely cleansed of the “Old Testament” GOD of Israel, and you gave your descendants of Slaves your false god to worship.  And unto this day, we, the SEED of Jacob, foolishly call on your man-god and so do you, albeit to no avail.  You have set your Missionaries around the world particularly in Africa and in lands inhabited by people of color to deceive the poorest and most destitute on Earth.  You made sure to plant Churches right in the middle of their dwellings but leave them impoverished in order that they will without fail call upon your impotent man-god to secure their belief in a false deity that the CREATOR never named and never mentioned.  You refused to make it known that the CREATOR had said that HE is GOD and doesn’t know of another, as well as the fact that HE had said that HE will not give HIS GLORY to another.

“Fear ye not, neither be afraid: have not I told thee from that time, and have declared it? ye are even my witnesses. Is there a God beside me? yea, there is no God; I KNOW NOT ANY.”   Isaiah 44:8

“I AM THE LORD: THAT IS MY NAME: AND MY GLORY WILL I NOT GIVE TO ANOTHER, neither my praise to graven images.”   Isaiah 42:8

You know well that for as long as GOD’s people call upon another god, your JC, that HE will never save us out of your lands and from under your control and from your oppression.  The CREATOR GOD has even proven that the god you invented is a fraud.  It is common knowledge that all who believe in this JC, man-god, and profess to be Christian are not saved by him but rather die in Churches, on planes, in crashes, and even at home due to gun violence and other tragedies.  In your haste to create a man-god, you totally obliterate GOD’s LAWS and HIS Holy Seventh Day Sabbath, and you wonder why you are surrounded by calamities, even this Coronavirus.  The religion you invented and perpetuate contributes to the wrongs in this World Order and aids in your wayward reign.  The JEALOUS CREATOR GOD detests the worship of another god.  You know this yet, you have also forsaken and defied the LIVING GOD, and you will also suffer the consequences just as we have.  All that you have done to diminish GOD’s once PERFECT Earth and PERFECT LAW of Righteousness and to cause HIS HOLY NAME to be forgotten is a catastrophe.  Your treacherous and fraudulent ways have not gone unnoticed, and GOD’s Judgment upon you will not wane.

“God spake all these words, saying, I am the LORD thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. Thou shalt have no other gods before me. Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth: Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.”   Exodus 20:1 – 6

“Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time? who hath told it from that time? have not I the LORD? and THERE IS NO GOD ELSE BESIDE ME; a just God and a Saviour; there is none beside me. Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else. I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear.”   Isaiah 45:21 - 23

The Romans thought that if they would invent a “Son of God” that they could compare him to the CREATOR GOD and write their own “New Testament” to give credence to him.  Well, it worked for a while, except now the MOST HIGH GOD of Hosts has decided that HE wants HIS Earth back and all the PRAISE, GLORY, and accolades that complement HIS WORKS.  HE did not say that HE is a JEALOUS GOD for naught.  The wicked just choose to have things their way, which albeit, sustains this ungodly World Order.  

“It shall be, if thou do at all forget the LORD thy God, and walk after other gods, and serve them, and worship them, I testify against you this day that ye shall surely perish. As the nations which the LORD destroyeth before your face, so shall ye perish; because ye would not be obedient unto the voice of the LORD your God.”   Deuteronomy 8:19,20 

With your racist power and authority and your corrupt methods of policing the world, you ensure gross deceptions, economic gain for White Supremacist countries and economic failure for non-white peoples and nations.  The people of the second largest continent on Earth, Africa, are destined to live and die in squalor from disease and hunger if your reign over GOD’s Earth continues.   You ensure that Africa will be a living Hell, but the end of your World Order will preclude your efforts to bring down the people of this continent and the people of other places, as well.  Under your rule over GOD’s Earth, people are born to die, and there is no end to peoples and nations that suffer at your hands. 

In your own countries you enjoy affluent lifestyles while the poor around you have no alternative but to live in Ghettoes.  You denied the Slaves an education, and you deny their descendants of a quality education worthy of making them as educated as yourselves and capable of competing with you and your children in all entities of excellence on the job market.   Hence, to your chagrin, you allow your own country to decline with communities filled with gangs, gun violence, drugs, which you have even distributed, illiteracy, and minimum wages to die in one or all of these immoral vices.

You have established an Earth of racism, race hatred, survival of the fittest, and double standards to further your White Supremacist World Order.  And your works and ways of sanctions exist across the globe.  All that you have done has been for your own self-serving gain, and to Hell with the impoverished and powerless nations under your control.   

You speak of “Freedom and Peace”, but of a truth you arm for war, destruction and confinement.  You sell arms to your friends, and you strengthen the hands of the wicked and ruthless tyrants.  Apartheid Israelis have displaced a nation of Palestinians and have completely ended their prosperity and sovereignty.  Israelis kill them at will, and the United States that provides Israelis with billions of dollars each year turns a blind eye to all the atrocities the Israelis commit against the Palestinians.  They bulldoze their homes and farms and disrupt their livelihoods.  Instead of making equitable decisions for Palestinians, the United States enacts a so-called “Deal of the Century” for Israelis that enables them to control all of Palestinian territory and dismisses any Palestinian resolutions.

Do you think that your heinous and despicable ways will last forever - that people and nations will continue to suffer under your global reign?  GOD’s WONDERS are a preview of what’s to come, and though you think to alter HIS Judgments upon yourselves, know that you will fail. White Supremacists, including European Ashkenazim have reigned to control the World.  Europeans who have usurped GOD’s Land and the identity of GOD’s Beloved and Covenanted Children of Israel think to rule Asia, but of a truth there is no time for them to totally fulfill their objective.  Besides, the GOD of Israel knows HIS Covenant People, and no manner of White Jewish Conversion to so-called “Judaism” can make HIM forget HIS PROMISES to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.  Though most of GOD’s Chosen “walk in darkness”, HE has awakened many out of this nightmare of ignorance and oblivion.  Our GOD of Israel has not only shown us HIS TRUTH, but HE is also making us know that your wicked World Order must come to an end including those who have taken control of HIS Holy Land.

Watching GOD’s SIGNS and WONDERS, you should have figured that it is HIS turn now to Replenish HIS Earth with knowledge of HIS OMNIPOTENCE, HIS Righteousness, HIS GOODNESS, and HIS True Nation of Israel, not t mention HIS Judgments.  I used to wonder why descendants of Slaves had woolly hair.  Now, I know.  It’s so that Our GOD of Israel can identify HIS Sheep.  The end of your abominable World Order is at hand.

Think not that the CREATOR GOD will allow HIS once Perfect Earth to continue under your wicked reign and control.  Your World Order of false man-god must end in order for the ONE True and Living GOD of Israel to return back to HIS Place in Jerusalem.  HE has punished us, the Children of Israel, for turning our backs on HIM, and now HE is bringing this World to know that the CREATOR GOD of Israel of the “Old Testament” does indeed exist.  Our GOD has heard our prayers and seen our tears, and HE is working to end our captivity for we have returned back to HIM.

“And it shall come to pass, when all these things are come upon thee, the blessing and the curse, which I have set before thee, and thou shalt call them to mind among all the nations, whither the LORD thy God hath driven thee, And shalt return unto the LORD thy God, and shalt obey his voice according to all that I command thee this day, thou and thy children, with all thine heart, and with all thy soul; THAT THEN THE LORD THY GOD WILL TURN THY CAPTIVITY, AND HAVE COMPASSION UPON THEE, and will return and gather thee from all the nations, whither the LORD thy God hath scattered thee. If any of thine be driven out unto the outmost parts of heaven, from thence will the LORD thy God gather thee, and from thence will he fetch thee: And the LORD thy God will bring thee into the land which thy fathers possessed, and thou shalt possess it; and he will do thee good, and multiply thee above thy fathers. And the LORD thy God will circumcise thine heart, and the heart of thy seed, to love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, that thou mayest live.”   Deuteronomy 30:1 – 6

“In that day it shall be said to Jerusalem, Fear thou not: and to Zion, Let not thine hands be slack. The LORD thy God in the midst of thee is mighty; he will save, he will rejoice over thee with joy; he will rest in his love, he will joy over thee with singing. I will gather them that are sorrowful for the solemn assembly, who are of thee, to whom the reproach of it was a burden. Behold, at that time I will undo all that afflict thee: and I will save her that halteth, and gather her that was driven out; and I will get them praise and fame in every land where they have been put to shame. At that time will I bring you again, even in the time that I gather you: for I will make you a name and a praise among all people of the earth, when I turn back your captivity before your eyes, saith the LORD.”   Zephaniah 3:16 - 20

Yes, Our GOD is taking back HIS Earth, Jerusalem, and HIS People, and HE is making HIS WORKS and HIS PRESENCE known via HIS SIGNS and WONDERS.  These Fires, Floods, that you call “Climate Change”, and plagues are not by chance, but are for you to realize that the CREATOR of this Earth is preparing to take lives and for good reason.  You can’t control GOD’s Wind, HIS Weather, HIS Seasons, or HIS WORKS in the Heavens or on HIS Earth.  You are powerful, but you are not GOD! 

“See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand. For I lift up my hand to heaven, and say, I live for ever. If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me.”   Deuteronomy 32:39 - 41

The evil in this World is unconscionable, and the unrighteousness and injustice is deplorable.  These things the CREATOR GOD hates, and will bring it all to an end.  Unfortunately, this is the existence we’ve been dealt until Our CREATOR GOD of Israel Returns to establish HIS WAYS of Righteousness upon HIS Earth.  And HE is at WORK making it happen even now, this very moment for all who will adhere to HIS Righteous WALK of Life.

“As the earth bringeth forth her bud, and as the garden causeth the things that are sown in it to spring forth; so the Lord GOD will cause righteousness and praise to spring forth before all the nations.”   Isaiah 61:11

Yes, our forefathers made a mockery of Our GOD, HIS Righteousness, and HIS LAW, but even so, Our GOD of Israel has promised to forgive us and Redeem us out of all our troubles.  Those of us who have learned our lesson have returned to Our ONLY GOD and SAVIOR, and now we desire to be FREE of this captivity.

Israelites have been in exile now for over 2,400 years, and PRAISE HIS Holy Name, Our GOD of Israel is in the process of taking back HIS Universe, HIS Earth, HIS Holy City Jerusalem, and HIS Covenant People - the House of Israel who have been scattered throughout the world via an abhorrent Slave Trade.  And of a truth, though enslavement no longer exists, our captivity and lack of equality has been equally as detrimental to our prosperity as a group.  Nothing has changed for us in this racist and hate-filled society.  We are in a period of time that is now worse than the days of Noah when the CREATOR destroyed all the wicked with a FLOOD.  However, know that it is not GOD’s plan to again destroy all peoples but rather to gather the Righteous Remnant of Israel and save the peoples who turn to HIM as per HIS Book of the Law, which contains HIS WAYS of Righteousness (Genesis-Deuteronomy).

Give us our human right to be FREE and to fulfill Our GOD’s purpose for our existence.  Let us go out of this bondage to serve Our GOD.  The CREATOR GOD of Israel will not forsake HIS Covenant People forever.  HE will WORK HIS SIGNS and WONDERS, and at the end of the day HE will fulfill all HIS WORD and HIS Heart’s desires.  These plagues upon the World will not end until GOD’s Chosen are freed and returned and until HIS Holy Name and HIS LAW prevail throughout HIS RIGHTEOUS WORLD ORDER. 

“This people have I formed for myself; they shall shew forth my praise.”   Isaiah 43:21

“Let them give glory unto the LORD, and declare his praise in the islands. The LORD shall go forth as a mighty man, he shall stir up jealousy like a man of war: he shall cry, yea, roar; he shall prevail against his enemies. I HAVE LONG TIME HOLDEN MY PEACE; I HAVE BEEN STILL, AND REFRAINED MYSELF: NOW WILL I CRY LIKE A TRAVAILING WOMAN; I WILL DESTROY AND DEVOUR AT ONCE. I will make waste mountains and hills, and dry up all their herbs; and I will make the rivers islands, and I will dry up the pools. And I will bring the blind by a way that they knew not; I will lead them in paths that they have not known: I will make darkness light before them, and crooked things straight. These things will I do unto them, and not forsake them.”   Isaiah 42:12 - 16

I cannot stress enough that it would be a most wise decision to end the captivity of descendants of Slaves in the US and throughout all Slave Nations.  This is in your power, for indeed you control the United Nations and the World Bank – establishments that can be instrumental in our emigration elsewhere.  Let me be absolutely clear, the Slave Trade and this captivity have destroyed descendants of Slaves for generations.  This discrimination, suppression, and regression would render us a subjugated people forever if Our GOD of Israel will not save us out of this Hell.  Therefore, let justice be served for your cruel onslaught against us.  Descendants of Slaves who choose to be Free of this captivity are due Reparations and have a Right to Exodus and be resettled.  As you resolved to remove our forebears from Africa, resolve to facilitate our Exodus and emigration to the countries where we choose to live.  Our GOD of Israel does not lie.  That which HE has said HE did, and now that which HE has said, HE will do!

“Therefore fear thou not, O my servant Jacob, saith the LORD; neither be dismayed, O Israel: for, lo, I WILL SAVE THEE FROM AFAR, AND THY SEED FROM THE LAND OF THEIR CAPTIVITY; and Jacob shall return, and shall be in rest, and be quiet, and none shall make him afraid. For I am with thee, saith the LORD, to save thee: though I make a full end of all nations whither I have scattered thee, yet will I not make a full end of thee…”  Jeremiah 30:10,11  

Written herein are things of the past and present, as well as things written that shall be.  Therefore, know of a certainty that there will be no peace to the wicked, only death.

“For thus saith the LORD; We have heard a voice of trembling, of fear, and not of peace. Ask ye now, and see whether a man doth travail with child? wherefore do I see every man with his hands on his loins, as a woman in travail, and all faces are turned into paleness? Alas! for that day is great, so that none is like it: it is even the time of Jacob's trouble; but he shall be saved out of it.”   Jeremiah 30:6,7

The Lost and now found Sheep of the House of Israel

The LawKeepers of GOD

Remember ye the law of Moses my servant,

which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel,

with the statutes and judgments.

Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet

before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:

Malachi 4:4,5

It is incumbent upon us all to research everything we hear, see, and read, so that we can accurately SEEK the TRUE GOD and what HE REQUIRES OF US to discern right from wrong and know and understand the Righteous PATH that the CREATOR GOD chose for us to take – not men.  What better TRUTH to consider is there than the Book of GOD’s LAW and HIS WORD to HIS Prophets?

GOD’s DIVINE PATHS are not just deemed a Righteous WAY of Life for WORSHIPPING the CREATOR GOD of Israel, but HIS PATHS are HONORABLE, VIRTUOUS, HEALTHY, and UNBIASED LAWS designed specifically to make us a Righteous NATION and prolong our days and prosper our ways in the Land of Israel and wherever we might travel for HIS GLORY.

“Ye shall observe to do therefore

as the LORD your God hath commanded you:

ye shall not turn aside to the right hand or to the left.
Ye shall walk in all the ways

which the LORD your God hath commanded you,

that ye may live, and that it may be well with you,

and that ye may prolong your days

in the land which ye shall possess.”

Deuteronomy 5:32,33

“Therefore thou shalt love the LORD thy God,

and keep his charge, and his statutes,

and his judgments, and his commandments, alway.

“Therefore shall ye keep all the commandments

which I command you this day, that ye may be strong,

and go in and possess the land,

whither ye go to possess it;

And that ye may prolong your days in the land,

which the LORD sware unto your fathers

to give unto them and to their seed,

a land that floweth with milk and honey.”

Deuteronomy 11:1,8,9

Have a Blessed Seventh Day Sabbath of Complete REST!

Enjoy GOD’s Holy Days and let Jerusalem come to mind.

The Blessings of the LORD GOD of Jacob

be upon all Peoples who seek to know HIM

and HIS WAYS of Righteousness!

TORAH READINGS for the entire year

can be obtained upon request:  Afraqueen@AOL.COM

NEW MOON CRESCENT WATCH FOR FIRST DAY OF THE TWELFTH MONTH

FEBRUARY 23,24,25, 2019

But now thus saith the LORD that created

thee, O Jacob, and he that formed thee,

O Israel, Fear not: for I have redeemed thee,

I have called thee by thy name; thou art mine.

Isaiah 43:1

Genesis 1:14 - 19

Exodus 10:1 - 3

Numbers 10:10

Numbers 28:11 – 15

I Samuel 20:18,24;24 - 29

Ezekiel 46:3

Exodus 10:1 – 3

Amos 8:5

Psalm 81:1 – 10

Isaiah 66:23

Ezekiel 45:17

Genesis Chapter 48

Jeremiah 30th Chapter

Jeremiah 31:6 - 25

Jeremiah 32:37 – 42

Jeremiah 33:7 – 16

Isaiah 43:1 – 7,21

Jeremiah 46:27,28

Isaiah 10:20 - 22

Isaiah 11:11 – 16

Isaiah 14:1 - 3

Isaiah 43:5 - 7

Isaiah 45:17,18,21

Isaiah 49:8 – 26

Isaiah 54:1 – 10,17

Isaiah 65:9,10

Ezekiel 11:16 – 20

Ezekiel 28:25,26

Ezekiel 36:16 -33

Ezekiel 34:11 - 31

Ezekiel 37:9 – 14

Ezekiel 37:21 – 28

Ezekiel 39:25 - 29

Genesis 25:7 – 11

Psalm 28th Chapter

Psalm 149:1 – 4

“Sing, O heavens; and be joyful, O earth;

and break forth into singing, O mountains:

for the LORD hath comforted his people,

and will have mercy upon his afflicted.”  

Isaiah 49:13

SABBATH READINGS – 2/29/20 

Genesis 2:1 - 3

Exodus 16:29

Exodus 20:8 - 11

Exodus 23:12

Exodus 31:12 – 18

Exodus 35:2,3

Leviticus 23:3

Jeremiah 17:19 - 27

Deuteronomy 5:12 - 15

Isaiah 56:1 - 8

Isaiah 58:10 - 14

Genesis 49th and 50th Chapters

Exodus Chapter 1

Joshua 24:19 - 31

II Chronicles 16:7 - 14

I Samuel 31st Chapter

I Kings 2:1 - 10

I Chronicles 28:4 – 13

Genesis 49:8

I Chronicles 29th Chapter

II Chronicles 9:13 - 31

Isaiah 25th Chapter

Hosea 13:4 - 14

Psalm 6th Chapter

Psalm 8th Chapter 

Genesis 13:14 – 17

Genesis 32:10

Exodus 32:1 – 14

Exodus 32:30 - 35

Deuteronomy 1:10 – 17

Deuteronomy 4:5 - 10

Deuteronomy 6th Chapter

Deuteronomy 10:12 - 22

Deuteronomy 28:62 - 68

Psalm 40th Chapter

Jeremiah 15:11

Exodus 3:21

Exodus 28th Chapter

Numbers 1:47 – 54

Numbers 8:24 - 26

Psalm 22nd Chapter

LET US MAKE GOD’S HOLY SABBATH DAY AS EXCEPTIONAL TO US AS IT IS TO HIM!  EMBRACE IT AND ENJOY IT, AS IT IS A SIGN BETWEEN OUR GOD AND THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL, AS WELL AS A GIFT FROM HIM THAT WE MAY BE REFRESHED! 

“See, for that the Lord hath given you the sabbath, therefore he giveth you on the sixth day the bread of two days; abide ye every man in his place, let no man go out of his place on the seventh day.”   Exodus 16:29

“IF THOU TURN AWAY THY FOOT FROM THE SABBATH, FROM DOING THY PLEASURE ON MY HOLY DAY; AND CALL THE SABBATH A DELIGHT, THE HOLY OF THE LORD, HONOURABLE; AND SHALT HONOUR HIM, NOT DOING THINE OWN WAYS, NOR FINDING THINE OWN PLEASURE, NOR SPEAKING THINE OWN WORDS:   THEN SHALT THOU DELIGHT THYSELF IN THE LORD; AND I WILL CAUSE THEE TO RIDE UPON THE HIGH PLACES OF THE EARTH, AND FEED THEE WITH THE HERITAGE OF JACOB THY FATHER: FOR THE MOUTH OF THE LORD HATH SPOKEN IT.”   Isaiah 58:13,14

“And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying, Speak thou also unto the children of Israel, saying, Verily my sabbaths ye shall keep: for it is a sign between me and you throughout your generations; that ye may know that I am the Lord that doth sanctify you.  Ye shall keep the sabbath therefore; for it is holy unto you: every one that defileth it shall surely be put to death: for whosoever doeth any work therein, that soul shall be cut off from among his people.  Six days may work be done; but in the seventh is the sabbath of rest, holy to the Lord: whosoever doeth any work in the sabbath day, he shall surely be put to death.  Wherefore the children of Israel shall keep the sabbath, to observe the sabbath throughout their generations, for a perpetual covenant.  It is a sign between me and the children of Israel for ever: for in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, and on the seventh day he rested, and was refreshed.”   Exodus 31:12 – 17

Have a BLESSED SABBATH OF COMPLETE REST, and BLESS Our Merciful CREATOR GOD for giving this Awesome “SIGN” and Hallowed Day to us, so that we may be REFRESHED. 

THANK YOU, GOD OF ISRAEL, FOR THIS HOLY SEVENTH DAY OF COMPLETE REST!

FEAR AND OBEY GOD’s WORD AND HIS LAW,

AND WAIT ON HIM ALWAYS!

http://www.thelawkeepers.org/DEUTERONOMY%2028TH%20CHAPTERandPICTURES.Adoc.htm

deuteronomy28slavetrade.html

THELAWKEEPERS@yahoogroups.com

http://www.amazon.com/Thus-Saith-The-LORD-Book/dp/1494928035

http://www.thelawkeepers.org/wehavebeenduped.html

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/biblianazar/esp_biblianazar_40.htm

VISIT OUR WEB GROUP FOR PAST MESSAGES

ON THUS SAITH THE LORD AND THE WORD OF GOD:

https://theblacklistpub.ning.com/group/the-lawkeepers-of-god-yhwh

You need to be a member of TheBlackList Pub to add comments!

Join TheBlackList Pub

Email me when people reply –
https://theblacklist.net/