Shabbath Message 2020/2019

THE SABBATH MESSAGE FOR NOVEMBER 23, 2019:

YAH, THE CREATOR, IS MY GOD AND MY ONLY SAVIOR!

Shalom to All Who Seek the CREATOR GOD of Israel and HIS TRUTH,

LET’S LOOK AT THE

FACTS, REALITIES, AND REAL TRUTHS

All the paths of the LORD are mercy and truth

unto such as keep his covenant and his testimonies.

Psalm 25:10

Delight thyself also in the LORD;

and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.

Commit thy way unto the LORD;

trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.

Psalm 37:4,5

He shall cover thee with his feathers,

and under his wings shalt thou trust:

his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.

Psalm 91:4

His merciful kindness is great toward us:

and the truth of the LORD endureth for ever.

Praise ye the LORD.

Psalm 117:2

Thy righteousness is an everlasting righteousness,

and thy law is the truth.

Psalm 119:142

Thou art near, O LORD;

AND ALL THY COMMANDMENTS ARE TRUTH.

Psalm 119:151

In that a SUPREME BEING Created the Heavens, the Moon, Stars, Earth, all things therein, and the people on Earth, as well as HIS WAYS of Righteousness, how then can we completely ignore the UTMOST OMNIPOTENCE of this GOD and dismiss HIS ORDINANCES? Since when did this SUPREME BEING give mere man HIS POWER, and why would HE? If there is such another god, as the CREATOR, then where is he? Keep that question in your thoughts, as the true Prophets of GOD only knew about the GOD of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, i.e., the GOD of Israel!

Other than atheists, most people on Earth believe in GOD or a god/image/idol. There are many who believe in the CREATOR GOD of the “Old Testament”, and of these people are included even Christians, though they also believe in and worship a strange man-god, JC, supposedly born thousands of years AFTER GOD’s CREATION.

It shall be, if thou do at all forget the LORD thy God, and walk after other gods, and serve them, and worship them, I TESTIFY AGAINST YOU THIS DAY THAT YE SHALL SURELY PERISH.   Deuteronomy 8:19

“Hear, O my people, and I will testify unto thee: O Israel, if thou wilt hearken unto me; There shall no strange god be in thee; neither shalt thou worship any strange god. I AM THE LORD THY GOD, WHICH BROUGHT THEE OUT OF THE LAND OF EGYPT: OPEN THY MOUTH WIDE, AND I WILL FILL IT.   Psalm 81:8 – 10

As we can see, if we will believe it, given the above passages, the worship of strange gods is a serious problem – not just because there is no truth to them, but rather the reason is that the CREATOR GOD of Israel is a JEALOUS GOD. Clearly there is a world-wide conflict of interests when it comes to the JEALOUS CREATOR GOD and any strange god. Should we believe the WORD of Our MAKER, or should we change it, make up stuff, and believe in false gods and in religions invented by men whether they are of truth or not?

We can easily find the WORD and PATHS of the CREATOR GOD…easily, and all we need do is search for it! Oftentimes, when a crime is committed, people will say, “Follow the Money Trail”. However, under these circumstances, when we want to know the GOD’s TRUTH of the matter, wisdom is to look for “Thus Saith the LORD”, i.e., the WORD of GOD. And if people will only accept it, the CREATOR will make HIMSELF known to them!

“The secret things belong unto the LORD our God: but those things which are revealed belong unto us and to our children for ever, that we may do all the words of this law.”   Deuteronomy 29:29

Now, if I didn’t know anything else about this CREATOR GOD and the “Old Testament” but wanted to know about things HE REVEALS at the Mouth of HIS Prophets, nonetheless, I would try to find out all I could about everything that GOD wants us to know concerning HIS LAWs of Righteousness. Reason being, no one can become RIGHTEOUS by believing in JC or even by believing in GOD. To attain Righteousness requires something that we must do! The CREATOR GOD will not hear our prayers if we won’t live according to HIS Book of the Law – wherein is written all that HE REQUIRES of us.

WHAT DOTH THE LORD THY GOD REQUIRE OF THEE, but to fear the LORD thy God, to walk in all his ways, and to love him, and to serve the LORD thy God with all thy heart and with all thy soul, To keep the commandments of the LORD, and his statutes, which I command thee this day for thy good?   Deuteronomy 10:12,13

Thus, I would not deem GOD’s WORDS in HIS LAW “fulfilled”, as do Christians. Much of the “Old Testament” writings are Blessed Prophecies for those of us who do what GOD REQUIRES. And we should all be so curious to learn what these prophesies are, as well as whether mankind, who has been wicked since his BEGINNING, has lied and fraudulently fabricated gods and religions to turn people away from the True and Living GOD. Honestly, to not know the GOD’s TRUTH is just as bad as sinning against GOD.

The history of the Catholic Church begins with the teachings of Jesus Christ, who lived in the 1st century CE in the province of Judea of the Roman Empire. The contemporary Catholic Church says that it is the continuation of the early Christian community established by Jesus.

https://www.google.com/search?q=when+did+the+catholic+church+start&oq=When+did+the+Catholic+church+start&aqs=chrome.0.0l8.12502j1j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

AND THIS IS THE PROBLEM! GOD never ordained the Church or its religions. Moreover, if they meant well, the Church and its religions would follow GOD’s LEAD and live according to HIS ORDINANCES – HIS Book of the Law and take heed to the WORD of GOD at the Mouth of HIS Prophets!

If JC is real and is of GOD, why didn’t he do what the “Old Testament” GOD Commanded concerning ALL HIS LAWS of Righteousness? Could he have thought that GOD’s LAW was unsatisfactory and unsuitable for this “Gospel” that men had invented and attributed to him? These are things Christians need to think about if they really believe that JC is their “Saviour from Death and Sin”, a means for “Peace on Earth”, “A Channel to Heaven”, and that he came to “End and Fulfill GOD’s LAW. REALLY?!

What does GOD have to say about all this stuff that the “New Testament” has changed of all that the MOST HIGH GOD has Commanded? We just cannot ignore the fact that all of these Christian ideologies stem from the imaginations of men who completely ignored GOD’s EVERLASTING COVENANT and HIS Book of the Law that HE Commanded of the Children of Israel and of all Peoples to observe and do “ALL THE DAYS THAT YE LIVE UPON THE EARTH”. Our MAKER has made it known via punishment and curses that HE wants us to have nothing to do with the likes of this impotent man-god or any other god, idol, or image, for these are all beliefs that HE HATES!

Thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; Ye have seen all the evil that I have brought upon Jerusalem, and upon all the cities of Judah; and, behold, this day they are a desolation, and no man dwelleth therein, BECAUSE OF THEIR WICKEDNESS WHICH THEY HAVE COMMITTED TO PROVOKE ME TO ANGER, IN THAT THEY WENT TO BURN INCENSE, AND TO SERVE OTHER gods, whom they knew not, neither they, ye, nor your fathers. Howbeit I sent unto you all my servants the prophets, rising early and sending them, saying, Oh, DO NOT THIS ABOMINABLE THING THAT I HATE. But they hearkened not, nor inclined their ear to turn from their wickedness, to burn no incense unto other gods. Wherefore my fury and mine anger was poured forth, and was kindled in the cities of Judah and in the streets of Jerusalem; and they are wasted and desolate, as at this day.   Jeremiah 44:2 - 6

JC and Christianity are the worst of all fairy tales in that they defy the JEALOUS CREATOR GOD. For centuries Christians have celebrated this man-god that has not communicated with them and much less led and guided them, as did the GOD of Israel for the Children of Israel. This man-god has been nothing more than a mystery to say the least. Since his inception, he has not proven what he is cracked up to be. Yet people blindly worship him without an ounce of evidence that proves his existence – not to mention that there is no “Thus Saith the LORD” concerning him at all.  

Rather than CLEAVE to the CREATOR, as HE desires, people prefer to hop from one Christian Church and denomination to another. And to their chagrin though they have more than 40,000 diverse ways of Christianity to choose from, they still are not satisfied or at peace with them. How do I know? I used to be a Christian, and the anxiety and dissatisfaction I experienced left me in a state of depression, as at the time I knew something was wrong, but I just didn’t know what. My prayers to the CREATOR GOD of Israel made me quickly learn that HE does not hear us if we pray to another god. I was greatly relieved and fulfilled after turning to the GOD of Israel and spilling out my heart to HIM. And since that time, my GOD has truly been with me to led me even to the lands of my forefathers.

One thing Christians should realize is that GOD did not send JC to the “Lost Sheep of the House of Israel” (Matt.15:24) as it is stated in the “New Testament”. That is a lie instituted to give credence to JC and Christianity. However, this lie is perfect evidence against both. You see, at the time of JC’s so-called “Coming”, the GOD of Israel had already scattered Ten Tribes of Israel (722 BCE; II Kings 17:1-6). And because the Tribe of Judah was equally as wicked, GOD scattered them in circa 450-400 BCE, which is also the same time of GOD’s last Prophet. In other words, at the time when JC was supposed to have existed in the Land of Israel, the Israelites had been cursed into exile serving their enemies. Hence, GOD would not have sent him to Israel but rather throughout the “Four Corners of the Earth”, if HE had sent him at all, which is where the Israelites had been scattered. This is just another fact and truth that cannot be denied, and the reason is that the last of the Israelites have been gone from the Land 400 years. Therefore, there was no reason for GOD to send JC to Israel for anything. He certainly couldn’t change the CURSE upon us. And if GOD had wanted to send JC to Israel, HE would have sent him during the days of the Kings of Israel when all Twelve Tribes inhabited the Land.

Thus, the “New Testament” writers not only invented a fraudulent religion, but they lied on the CREATOR GOD while doing so. These writers did not do their homework, or they would have seen what GOD did to Hananiah the Prophet (Jer.28th Chapter) for lying on HIM. Given the info in that chapter, JC never should have said that GOD’s “Kingdom is at hand” (Matt. 4:17; 10:5-7) for indeed it certainly was not, and being this so-called “Son of God”, he should have known better. There are other incidents regarding JC that do not ring true, and better than I, Christians can cite them, if they only will and if they will only get out of that idiotic religion that dares to defy the CREATOR GOD.

Therefore, know beyond the shadow of a doubt that GOD never sent JC anywhere, but HE did send Moses (Ex.3:12) to the Children of Israel to teach them HIS Book of the Law.

The LORD said unto Moses, Come up to me into the mount, and be there: and I will give thee tables of stone, and a law, and commandments which I have written; that thou mayest teach them.”   Exodus 24:12

SET YOUR HEARTS UNTO ALL THE WORDS WHICH I TESTIFY AMONG YOU THIS DAY, WHICH YE SHALL COMMAND YOUR CHILDREN TO OBSERVE TO DO, ALL THE WORDS OF THIS LAW. For it is not a vain thing for you; because IT IS YOUR LIFE: and through this thing ye shall prolong your days in the land, whither ye go over Jordan to possess it.”   Deuteronomy 32:46,47

THE LAW OF THE LORD IS PERFECT, converting the soul: the testimony of the LORD is sure, making wise the simple. The statutes of the LORD are right, rejoicing the heart: the commandment of the LORD is pure, enlightening the eyes. The fear of the LORD is clean, enduring for ever: the judgments of the LORD are true and righteous altogether. More to be desired are they than gold, yea, than much fine gold: sweeter also than honey and the honeycomb. Moreover by them is thy servant warned: and in keeping of them there is great reward.”   Psalm 19:7 - 11

After Our GOD removed us from HIS LAND for rejecting HIM and HIS LAW, HE turned HIS Earth over to the worst of the heathens to punish us for worshipping other gods. Therefore, I cannot stress enough just how important it is for us to abandon this god of ENSLAVERS and all false gods and follow the WORD of GOD that HE so Mercifully left for us for our wisdom and understanding that’s necessary for returning back to HIM.

PURE AND SIMPLE, THE CREATOR GOD COMMANDS LIVING AND DOING HIS BOOK OF THE LAW

NOW THEREFORE HEARKEN, O ISRAEL, UNTO THE STATUTES AND UNTO THE JUDGMENTS, WHICH I TEACH YOU, FOR TO DO THEM, THAT YE MAY LIVE, and go in and possess the land which the LORD God of your fathers giveth you. Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the LORD your God which I command you.   Deuteronomy 4:1,2

See, I have set before thee this day life and good, and death and evil; In that I command thee this day to love the LORD thy God, to walk in his ways, and to keep his commandments and his statutes and his judgments, that thou mayest live and multiply: and the LORD thy God shall bless thee in the land whither thou goest to possess it. BUT IF THINE HEART TURN AWAY, SO THAT THOU WILT NOT HEAR, BUT SHALT BE DRAWN AWAY, AND WORSHIP OTHER GODS, AND SERVE THEM; I DENOUNCE UNTO YOU THIS DAY, THAT YE SHALL SURELY PERISH, and that ye shall not prolong your days upon the land, whither thou passest over Jordan to go to possess it. I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live: THAT THOU MAYEST LOVE THE LORD THY GOD, AND THAT THOU MAYEST OBEY HIS VOICE, AND THAT THOU MAYEST CLEAVE UNTO HIM: FOR HE IS THY LIFE, AND THE LENGTH OF THY DAYS: that thou mayest dwell in the land which the LORD sware unto thy fathers, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, to give them.”   Deuteronomy 30:15 - 20

IF THOU SHALT HEARKEN UNTO THE VOICE OF THE LORD THY GOD, TO KEEP HIS COMMANDMENTS AND HIS STATUTES WHICH ARE WRITTEN IN THIS BOOK OF THE LAW, and if thou turn unto the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul. For this commandment which I command thee this day, it is not hidden from thee, neither is it far off. It is not in heaven, that thou shouldest say, Who shall go up for us to heaven, and bring it unto us, that we may hear it, and do it? Neither is it beyond the sea, that thou shouldest say, Who shall go over the sea for us, and bring it unto us, that we may hear it, and do it? But the word is very nigh unto thee, in thy mouth, and in thy heart, that thou mayest do it.   Deuteronomy 31:10 - 14

AND MOSES…SAID UNTO THEM, SET YOUR HEARTS UNTO ALL THE WORDS WHICH I TESTIFY AMONG YOU THIS DAY, WHICH YE SHALL COMMAND YOUR CHILDREN TO OBSERVE TO DO, ALL THE WORDS OF THIS LAW. For it is not a vain thing for you; because it is your life: and through this thing ye shall prolong your days in the land, whither ye go over Jordan to possess it.”   Deuteronomy 32:45 - 47

GET THIS, THE JEALOUS CREATOR GOD IS NOT ABOUT TO REVOKE HIS BOOK OF THE LAW, AS IT IS THE ONLY SYSTEM THAT DICTATES WORSHIP OF ONLY HIM AND THAT PROMOTES AND ENABLES PEOPLE TO LIVE IN RIGHTEOUSNESS

HEAR, O ISRAEL: THE LORD OUR GOD IS ONE LORD: AND THOU SHALT LOVE THE LORD THY GOD WITH ALL THINE HEART, AND WITH ALL THY SOUL, AND WITH ALL THY MIGHT. And these words, which I command thee this day, shall be in thine heart: And thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children, and shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, and when thou liest down, and when thou risest up.”   Deuteronomy 6:4 - 7

It shall be our righteousness, if we observe to do all these commandments before the LORD our God, as he hath commanded us.   Deuteronomy 6:25

Since CREATION GOD has waited for people to turn from wickedness and to turn to HIS WAYS of RIGHTEOUSNESS, and if it does not happen in this day and time, folks will die until the right generation will relent and accept HIS WAYS. Why does the CREATOR GOD want us living by HIS Laws, Statutes, and Judgments? HIS reasoning IS BRILLIANT!!! By keeping of them, we worship Our MAKER and WALK in HIS PATHS of Righteousness.

“Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: the soul that sinneth, it shall die.   Ezekiel 18:4

“When the righteous turneth away from his righteousness, and committeth iniquity, and doeth according to all the abominations that the wicked man doeth, shall he live? All his righteousness that he hath done shall not be mentioned: in his trespass that he hath trespassed, and in his sin that he hath sinned, in them shall he die.

“When a righteous man turneth away from his righteousness, and committeth iniquity, and dieth in them; for his iniquity that he hath done shall he die. Again, when the wicked man turneth away from his wickedness that he hath committed, and doeth that which is lawful and right, he shall save his soul alive.”   Deuteronomy 18:24,26,27

Lest we forget, GOD was so angry with HIS Beloved People, The Children of Israel, for forsaking HIM for other gods that HE abandoned HIS Holy City and had it and HIS Holy Temple burned to the ground. Then HE scattered HIS People into the hands of their enemies, and HE went to HIS Place in the Heavens. We were not utterly destroyed, and for GOD’s Holy Name’s Sake, we will not be utterly destroyed. All we need do to get back in HIS GOOD GRACES is to return back to HIM. Nothing could be so easy to do, and more than that it makes so much sense to do now that we have learned “Thus Saith the LORD”.

It shall come to pass, when all these things are come upon thee, the blessing and the curse, which I have set before thee, and thou shalt call them to mind among all the nations, whither the LORD thy God hath driven thee, And shalt return unto the LORD thy God, and shalt obey his voice according to all that I command thee this day, thou and thy children, with all thine heart, and with all thy soul; That then the LORD thy God will turn thy captivity, and have compassion upon thee, and will return and gather thee from all the nations, whither the LORD thy God hath scattered thee. If any of thine be driven out unto the outmost parts of heaven, from thence will the LORD thy God gather thee, and from thence will he fetch thee: And the LORD thy God will bring thee into the land which thy fathers possessed, and thou shalt possess it; and he will do thee good, and multiply thee above thy fathers. And the LORD thy God will circumcise thine heart, and the heart of thy seed, to love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, that thou mayest live.”   Deuteronomy 30:1 – 6

HEAR THOU IN HEAVEN THEIR PRAYER AND THEIR SUPPLICATION, and maintain their cause. If they sin against thee, (for there is no man that sinneth not,) and thou be angry with them, and deliver them to the enemy, so that they carry them away captives unto the land of the enemy, far or near; YET IF THEY SHALL BETHINK THEMSELVES IN THE LAND WHITHER THEY WERE CARRIED CAPTIVES, AND REPENT, AND MAKE SUPPLICATION UNTO THEE IN THE LAND OF THEM THAT CARRIED THEM CAPTIVES, SAYING, WE HAVE SINNED, AND HAVE DONE PERVERSELY, WE HAVE COMMITTED WICKEDNESS; AND SO RETURN UNTO THEE WITH ALL THEIR HEART, AND WITH ALL THEIR SOUL, IN THE LAND OF THEIR ENEMIES, WHICH LED THEM AWAY CAPTIVE, AND PRAY UNTO THEE TOWARD THEIR LAND, WHICH THOU GAVEST UNTO THEIR FATHERS, the city which thou hast chosen, and the house which I have built for thy name: THEN HEAR THOU THEIR PRAYER AND THEIR SUPPLICATION IN HEAVEN THY DWELLING PLACE, AND MAINTAIN THEIR CAUSE, And forgive thy people that have sinned against thee and all their transgressions wherein they have transgressed against thee, and give them compassion before them who carried them captive, that they may have compassion on them: For they be thy people, and thine inheritance, which thou broughtest forth out of Egypt, from the midst of the furnace of iron:   I Kings 8:46 - 51

I KNOW THE THOUGHTS THAT I THINK TOWARD YOU, SAITH THE LORD, THOUGHTS OF PEACE, AND NOT OF EVIL, TO GIVE YOU AN EXPECTED END. Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you. And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart. And I will be found of you, saith the LORD: and I will turn away your captivity, and I will gather you from all the nations, and from all the places whither I have driven you, saith the LORD; and I WILL BRING YOU AGAIN INTO THE PLACE WHENCE I CAUSED YOU TO BE CARRIED AWAY CAPTIVE.   Jeremiah 29:11 - 14

THUS SAITH THE LORD GOD; When I shall have gathered the house of Israel from the people among whom they are scattered, and shall be sanctified in them in the sight of the heathen, then shall they dwell in their land that I have given to my servant Jacob. AND THEY SHALL DWELL SAFELY therein, and shall build houses, and plant vineyards; yea, they shall dwell with confidence, when I have executed judgments upon all those that despise them round about them; and they shall know that I am the LORD their God.”   Ezekiel 28:25,26

Keep in mind that if we want to know the GOD’s TRUTH, then we must first seek the True and Living GOD in order to learn the WORD of GOD. And in HIS WORD, if we learn that the CREATOR GOD said we would go into a Slave Trade for committing abominations against HIM, and we did, then we should have trust in HIM to believe that HE will really GATHER us from the lands that hold us captives. And we should also believe that Our GOD of Israel will indeed rejoice over us, exactly as HE has said.

“Hear the word of the LORD, O ye nations, and declare it in the isles afar off, and say, HE THAT SCATTERED ISRAEL WILL GATHER HIM, AND KEEP HIM, AS A SHEPHERD DOTH HIS FLOCK.   Jeremiah 31:10

As I live, saith the Lord GOD, surely with a mighty hand, and with a stretched out arm, and with fury poured out, will I rule over you: And I will bring you out from the people, and will gather you out of the countries wherein ye are scattered, with a mighty hand, and with a stretched out arm, and with fury poured out. And I will bring you into the wilderness of the people, and there will I plead with you face to face. Like as I pleaded with your fathers in the wilderness of the land of Egypt, so will I plead with you, saith the Lord GOD. And I will cause you to pass under the rod, and I will bring you into the bond of the covenant: And I will purge out from among you the rebels, and them that transgress against me: I will bring them forth out of the country where they sojourn, and they shall not enter into the land of Israel: and ye shall know that I am the LORD.”   Ezekiel 20:33 – 38

For in mine holy mountain, in the mountain of the height of Israel, saith the Lord GOD, there shall all the house of Israel, all of them in the land, serve me: there will I accept them, and there will I require your offerings, and the firstfruits of your oblations, with all your holy things. I will accept you with your sweet savour, when I bring you out from the people, and gather you out of the countries wherein ye have been scattered; and I will be sanctified in you before the heathen. And ye shall know that I am the LORD, when I shall bring you into the land of Israel, into the country for the which I lifted up mine hand to give it to your fathers. And there shall ye remember your ways, and all your doings, wherein ye have been defiled; and ye shall lothe yourselves in your own sight for all your evils that ye have committed. And ye shall know that I am the LORD, when I have wrought with you for my name's sake, not according to your wicked ways, nor according to your corrupt doings, O ye house of Israel, saith the Lord GOD.”   Ezekiel 20:40 – 44

Turn, O backsliding children, saith the LORD; for I am married unto you: and I will take you one of a city, and two of a family, and I will bring you to Zion: And I WILL GIVE YOU PASTORS ACCORDING TO MINE HEART, which shall feed you with knowledge and understanding.”   Jeremiah 3:14,15

“The LORD hath taken away thy judgments, he hath cast out thine enemy: the king of Israel, even the LORD, is in the midst of thee: thou In that day it shall be said to Jerusalem, Fear thou not: and to Zion, Let not thine hands be slack. The LORD thy God in the midst of thee is mighty; HE WILL SAVE, HE WILL REJOICE OVER THEE WITH JOY; HE WILL REST IN HIS LOVE, HE WILL JOY OVER THEE WITH SINGING.   Zephaniah 3:15 – 17

THUS SAITH THE LORD OF HOSTS; BEHOLD, I WILL SAVE MY PEOPLE from the east country, and from the west country; And I will bring them, and they shall dwell in the midst of Jerusalem: and they shall be my people, and I will be their God, in truth and in righteousness.”   Zechariah 8:7,8

WAIT ON THE LORD, AND KEEP HIS WAY, and he shall exalt thee to inherit the land: when the wicked are cut off, thou shalt see it. I have seen the wicked in great power, and spreading himself like a green bay tree. Yet he passed away, and, lo, he was not: yea, I sought him, but he could not be found. Mark the perfect man, and behold the upright: for the end of that man is peace.”   Psalm 37:34 - 37

Christianity cannot and will not preach these passages, as its purpose is to magnify JC. However, the JEALOUS CREATOR GOD of Israel ain’t having nothing to do with the god of the heathen, and the reason is that HE will not give HIS GLORY to another! HE ALONE IS THE CREATOR GOD, AND THERE IS NONE ELSE!

“I am the LORD: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images.”   Isaiah 42:8

“FOR JACOB MY SERVANT'S SAKE, AND ISRAEL MINE ELECT, I HAVE EVEN CALLED THEE BY THY NAME: I HAVE SURNAMED THEE, THOUGH THOU HAST NOT KNOWN ME. I AM THE LORD, AND THERE IS NONE ELSE, THERE IS NO GOD BESIDE ME: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me: That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that THERE IS NONE BESIDE ME. I AM THE LORD, AND THERE IS NONE ELSE. I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things. Drop down, ye heavens, from above, and let the skies pour down righteousness: let the earth open, and let them bring forth salvation, and let righteousness spring up together; I the LORD have created it.

“THUS SAITH THE LORD, THE HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL, AND HIS MAKER, ASK ME OF THINGS TO COME CONCERNING MY SONS, and concerning the work of my hands command ye me. I HAVE MADE THE EARTH, AND CREATED MAN UPON IT: I, EVEN MY HANDS, HAVE STRETCHED OUT THE HEAVENS, AND ALL THEIR HOST HAVE I COMMANDED.

“Thus saith the LORD, The labour of Egypt, and merchandise of Ethiopia and of the Sabeans, men of stature, shall come over unto thee, and they shall be thine: they shall come after thee; in chains they shall come over, and they shall fall down unto thee, they shall make supplication unto thee, saying, Surely God is in thee; and there is none else, there is no God.

“THEY SHALL BE ASHAMED, AND ALSO CONFOUNDED, ALL OF THEM: THEY SHALL GO TO CONFUSION TOGETHER THAT ARE MAKERS OF IDOLS. But Israel shall be saved in the LORD with an everlasting salvation: ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end. For thus saith the LORD that created the heavens; God himself that formed the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain, HE FORMED IT TO BE INHABITED: I AM THE LORD; AND THERE IS NONE ELSE.   Isaiah 45:4 – 8, 11,12, 14, 16 - 18

The CREATOR GOD, Our MAKER, has put the ball in our court. We can either Fear HIM and live and follow HIS WAY of Life, or we can reject HIS LAW and follow the ways of the wicked lawless who have, just like our forefathers, turned their backs on the MOST HIGH GOD and HIS Book of the Law and put trust in other gods and their religions.

We should know that because of forsaking the CREATOR GOD of Israel and HIS Book of the Law, we serve the gods of heathens and suffer the worst affliction and oppression just as HE had said we would.   And worse, this JC Saviour does not keep people safe from harm, but rather he lets those who believe in him die on a continuous basis. Every single day the Church holds a burial for a Christian who is dead of disease, murder, tragedy, or suicide. It is, therefore, incumbent upon Christians to seek GOD’s TRUTH and pray to HIM for understanding. The reason is that the Powers-that-be have completely pulled the wool over the eyes of those who live on this Earth and thus, they walk in darkness. GOD has started HIS FINAL Curses and brought this Earth to destruction and violence as we await HIS “Day of the LORD”. Let’s turn to Our GOD of Israel, the CREATOR in the “Old Testament”, and not get caught up in this global false worship of another god and GOD’s destruction of the wicked and the rebellious!

These are the facts…GOD’s TRUTH speaks for itself, and if we study it to live in HIS WAYS, we are Blessed with wisdom to discern right from wrong and to know GOD’s WAYS of Righteousness from the blasphemous and corrupt religions of men.

Go and proclaim these words toward the north,

and say, Return, thou backsliding Israel, saith the LORD;

and I will NOT cause mine anger to fall upon you:

for I am merciful, saith the LORD, and I will not keep anger for ever.

Only acknowledge thine iniquity,

that thou hast transgressed against the LORD thy God,

and hast scattered thy ways to the strangers

under every green tree,

and ye have not obeyed my voice,

saith the LORD.

Jeremiah 3:12,13

Thou shalt return and obey the voice of the LORD,

and do all his commandments

which I command thee this day.
And the LORD thy God will make thee plenteous

in every work of thine hand, in the fruit of thy body,

and in the fruit of thy cattle, and in the fruit of thy land,

for good: for the LORD will again rejoice over thee for good,

as he rejoiced over thy fathers:
If thou shalt hearken

unto the voice of the LORD thy God,

to keep his commandments and his statutes

which are written in this book of the law,

and if thou turn unto the LORD thy God

with all thine heart, and with all thy soul.

Deuteronomy 30:8 - 10

You need to be a member of TheBlackList Pub to add comments!

Join TheBlackList Pub

Email me when people reply –
https://theblacklist.net/