Shabbath Message 2020/2019

THE SABBATH MESSAGE FOR DECEMBER 14, 2019:

YAH, THE CREATOR, IS MY GOD AND MY ONLY SAVIOR!

Shalom to All Who Seek the CREATOR GOD of Israel and HIS TRUTH,

THE CREATOR IS GOD

GOD OF ABRAHAM, ISAAC, AND JACOB

Let him that glorieth glory in this,

that he understandeth and knoweth me,

that I am the LORD which exercise

loving kindness, judgment, and righteousness, in the earth:

for in these things I delight, saith the LORD.

Jeremiah 9:24

Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer,

and he that formed thee from the womb,

I am the LORD that maketh all things;

that stretcheth forth the heavens alone;

that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;

Isaiah 44:24

God said moreover unto Moses,

Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel,

The LORD God of your fathers,

the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob,

hath sent me unto you:

THIS IS MY NAME FOR EVER,

AND THIS IS MY MEMORIAL UNTO ALL GENERATIONS.

Exodus 3:15

Some might say that all I write about is the “Old Testament” CREATOR GOD, and you know what, they would be 100% correct. I don’t feel bad either, as that’s all GOD’s Prophets wrote about. Writing about My GOD is therapeutic and is all I live to do for now. And if folks can see and understand my desires, perhaps they are also able to comprehend my mission. I could talk about the GOD of Israel for days and even HIS WONDERS that HE has shown me in order that I would be strengthened in belief and in worship of ONLY HIM. Thus, I have made the GOD of Abraham My GOD. HE is the ONE True CREATOR GOD and the ONLY GOD that calls HIMSELF after the Name of the Nation of Israel that HE Chose to be HIS Everlasting Covenant People.

When I mention the GOD of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, very few people know anything about HIM and respond back with: “The GOD of Who???” That which amazes me is that folks really know nothing about this CREATOR GOD, but they can speak volumes on JC.  How can Christians completely skip over the entire “Old Testament”, call it “fulfilled”, and figure they know all there is to know about the CREATOR GOD? There is something wrong with this picture!

People who believe in this man-god should question why he came to fruition 400 years AFTER GOD scattered HIS Chosen People from HIS Holy Land. To believe that this man imagined by the “New Testament” writers is “The Saviour of the World” born on December 25th and flaunt “The Lord has Come” should know from GOD’s WORD that there has got to be a lie lurking somewhere. First of all, there is no JC to make an appearance every December 25th, and that speaks volumes.

Another point is that Our GOD of Abraham cursed us to serve the god of heathens for forsaking HIM – JC fulfills that curse (Deut.28:64). And indeed we are cursed and above all peoples on this Earth! Our forefathers should have LOVED ONLY GOD, as HE had Commanded of us.

Unto thee it was shewed, THAT THOU MIGHTEST KNOW THAT THE LORD HE IS GOD; THERE IS NONE ELSE BESIDE HIM.

“Know therefore this day, and consider it in thine heart, that THE LORD HE IS GOD IN HEAVEN ABOVE, AND UPON THE EARTH BENEATH: THERE IS NONE ELSE.   Deuteronomy 4:35,39

HEAR, O ISRAEL: THE LORD OUR GOD IS ONE LORD: AND THOU SHALT LOVE THE LORD THY GOD WITH ALL THINE HEART, AND WITH ALL THY SOUL, AND WITH ALL THY MIGHT.   Deuteronomy 6:4,5

In that GOD’s WORDS are of TRUTH, I want to share information that will enlighten people as to how the CREATOR GOD derived HIS HOLY NAME, which by the way is NOT JC. After the CREATOR established the Heavens and the Earth and all things therein, HE wanted mankind to give HIM the PRAISE and GLORY for bringing all these WONDROUS WORKS to fruition.    

Sing unto the LORD, all the earth; shew forth from day to day his salvation. DECLARE HIS GLORY among the heathen; his marvellous works among all nations. FOR GREAT IS THE LORD, AND GREATLY TO BE PRAISED: he also is to be feared above all gods. For all the gods of the people are idols: BUT THE LORD MADE THE HEAVENS. Glory and honour are in his presence; strength and gladness are in his place. GIVE UNTO THE LORD, YE KINDREDS OF THE PEOPLE, GIVE UNTO THE LORD GLORY AND STRENGTH. GIVE UNTO THE LORD THE GLORY DUE UNTO HIS NAME: I Chronicles 16:23 – 29

“Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: WHO HATH DECLARED THIS FROM ANCIENT TIME? WHO HATH TOLD IT FROM THAT TIME? HAVE NOT I THE LORD? AND THERE IS NO GOD ELSE BESIDE ME; A JUST GOD AND A SAVIOUR; there is none beside me. Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I AM GOD, AND THERE IS NONE ELSE.   Isaiah 45:21,22

And in that the CREATOR established a “Perfect Earth”, HE wanted the people HE formed to be “Perfect”, as well. GOD did not want people to figure out how they should live by using their own imaginations, but HE wanted all mankind to live by HIS Righteous and Perfect WAY of Life – HIS Book of the Law that HE Ordained. Nevertheless, the people GOD Created rejected HIS WAY of Life and became wicked – hence the deadly FLOOD of Noah’s Day.

After the FLOOD it was obvious that the CREATOR GOD still desired to be PRAISED and WORSHIPPED and to have people OBEY HIS Perfect LAWS of Righteousness. Therefore, after the FLOOD, GOD wasted no time choosing Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, the Patriarchs of the Nation of Israel, and giving them and their SEED HIS LAW and HIS Land of Milk and Honey.

People have to understand that the CREATOR GOD is “Holy”, and HE Commands Righteousness in order that HIS Congregation also be Holy by keeping HIS Laws, Statutes, and Judgments. The wise should know from the FLOOD and from the curses HE has laid upon us that this CREATOR GOD of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob does not dwell among the wicked, except to destroy them, as HE is accomplishing in this abominable World Order, today. Nevertheless, all Peoples, Nations, and tongues should SEEK the GOD of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob to learn HIS TRUTH, as it is not fulfilled.

GOD’s WORDS TO ABRAM AND HIS COVENANT WITH ABRAHAM

Now the LORD had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee: And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing: And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.”   Genesis 12:1 – 3

“After these things the word of the LORD came unto Abram in a vision, saying, Fear not, Abram: I am thy shield, and thy exceeding great reward. Genesis 15:1

“When Abram was ninety years old and nine, the LORD appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I am the Almighty God; walk before me, and be thou perfect. And I will make my covenant between me and thee, and will multiply thee exceedingly.   Genesis 17:1,2

“Neither shall thy name any more be called Abram, but thy name shall be Abraham; for a father of many nations have I made thee. And I will make thee exceeding fruitful, and I will make nations of thee, and kings shall come out of thee. And I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee.   Genesis 17:5 – 7

“These are the days of the years of Abraham's life which he lived, an hundred threescore and fifteen years.”   Genesis 25:7

GOD’s WORDS CONCERNING ISAAC AND HIS COVENANT WITH HIM

“God said, Sarah thy wife shall bear thee a son indeed; and thou shalt call his name Isaac: and I will establish my covenant with him for an everlasting covenant, and with his seed after him.

“BUT MY COVENANT WILL I ESTABLISH WITH ISAAC, which Sarah shall bear unto thee at this set time in the next year.”   Genesis 17:19,21

“Abraham circumcised his son Isaac being eight days old, as God had commanded him.” Genesis 21:4

“God said unto Abraham, Let it not be grievous in thy sight because of the lad, and because of thy bondwoman; in all that Sarah hath said unto thee, hearken unto her voice; for in Isaac shall thy seed be called.”   Genesis 21:12 [NOTE: Though Ishmael was Abraham’s first son, he was not of the Covenant GOD had made with him. Brackets are mine.]

“It came to pass after the death of Abraham, that God blessed his son Isaac; and Isaac dwelt by the well Lahai-roi.”   Genesis 25:11

“These are the generations of Isaac, Abraham's son: Abraham begat Isaac: And Isaac was forty years old when he took Rebekah to wife, the daughter of Bethuel the Syrian of Padan-aram, the sister to Laban the Syrian.”   Genesis 25:19,20

“Isaac intreated the LORD for his wife, because she was barren: and the LORD was intreated of him, and Rebekah his wife conceived. And the children struggled together within her; and she said, If it be so, why am I thus? And she went to inquire of the LORD. And the LORD said unto her, Two nations are in thy womb, and two manner of people shall be separated from thy bowels; and the one people shall be stronger than the other people; and the elder shall serve the younger. And when her days to be delivered were fulfilled, behold, there were twins in her womb.   Genesis 25:21 – 24   [The “Elder” (Firstborn) would serve the “Younger” (Jacob). Brackets are mine.]

“There was a famine in the land, beside the first famine that was in the days of Abraham. And Isaac went unto Abimelech king of the Philistines unto Gerar.”   Genesis 26:1

“Sojourn in this land, and I will be with thee, and will bless thee; for unto thee, and unto thy seed, I will give all these countries, and I will perform the oath which I sware unto Abraham thy father; And I will make thy seed to multiply as the stars of heaven, and will give unto thy seed all these countries; and in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed; Because that Abraham obeyed my voice, and kept my charge, my commandments, my statutes, and my laws.   Genesis 26:3 – 5

“And Isaac called Jacob, and blessed him, and charged him, and said unto him, Thou shalt not take a wife of the daughters of Canaan. Arise, go to Padan-aram, to the house of Bethuel thy mother's father; and take thee a wife from thence of the daughters of Laban thy mother's brother. And God Almighty bless thee, and make thee fruitful, and multiply thee, that thou mayest be a multitude of people; And give thee the blessing of Abraham, to thee, and to thy seed with thee; that thou mayest inherit the land wherein thou art a stranger, which God gave unto Abraham. Genesis 28:1 - 4

GOD’s WORDS CONCERNING JACOB AND HIS COVENANT WITH HIM

“Jacob went out from Beer-sheba, and went toward Haran. And he lighted upon a certain place, and tarried there all night, because the sun was set; and he took of the stones of that place, and put them for his pillows, and lay down in that place to sleep. And he dreamed, and behold a ladder set up on the earth, and the top of it reached to heaven: and behold the angels of God ascending and descending on it. And, BEHOLD, THE LORD STOOD ABOVE IT, AND SAID, I AM THE LORD GOD OF ABRAHAM THY FATHER, AND THE GOD OF ISAAC: THE LAND WHEREON THOU LIEST, TO THEE WILL I GIVE IT, AND TO THY SEED; And thy seed shall be as the dust of the earth, and thou shalt spread abroad to the west, and to the east, and to the north, and to the south: and in thee and in thy seed shall all the families of the earth be blessed. And, behold, I am with thee, and will keep thee in all places whither thou goest, and will bring thee again into this land; for I will not leave thee, until I have done that which I have spoken to thee of. And Jacob awaked out of his sleep, and he said, Surely the LORD is in this place; and I knew it not.”   Genesis 28:10 – 16

“Jacob vowed a vow, saying, If God will be with me, and will keep me in this way that I go, and will give me bread to eat, and raiment to put on, So that I come again to my father's house in peace; then shall the LORD be my God: And this stone, which I have set for a pillar, shall be God's house: and of all that thou shalt give me I will surely give the tenth unto thee.”   Genesis 28:20 - 22

“Jacob was left alone; and there wrestled a man with him until the breaking of the day. And when he saw that he prevailed not against him, he touched the hollow of his thigh; and the hollow of Jacob's thigh was out of joint, as he wrestled with him. And he said, Let me go, for the day breaketh. And he said, I will not let thee go, except thou bless me. And he said unto him, What is thy name? And he said, Jacob. And he said, THY NAME SHALL BE CALLED NO MORE JACOB, BUT ISRAEL: for as a prince hast thou power with God and with men, and hast prevailed.”   Genesis 32:24 – 28

JACOB HAD TWELVE SONS WHO ARE REFERRED TO AS THE TWELVE TRIBES OF JACOB-ISRAEL, AND OF THESE ARE GOD’s CHOSEN PEOPLE

Jacob took to wife Leah, Rachel, Zilpah, and Bilah, and these are the women who gave birth to his twelve sons.

“ALL THESE ARE THE TWELVE TRIBES OF ISRAEL: and this is it that their father spake unto them, and blessed them; every one according to his blessing he blessed them. And he charged them, and said unto them, I am to be gathered unto my people: bury me with my fathers” Genesis 49:28,29

These are the Twelve Tribes of Jacob that the CREATOR GOD of Israel led forty years in the Wilderness of Egypt to prove them to see if they would keep HIS LAW or no (Ex.16:4). And these are the Children of Israel that GOD Delivered out of Egypt and led to the Land HE had PROMISED to their fathers – Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob-Israel.

“Moses went up unto God, and the LORD called unto him out of the mountain, saying, Thus shalt thou say to the house of Jacob, and tell the children of Israel; Ye have seen what I did unto the Egyptians, and how I bare you on eagles' wings, and brought you unto myself. Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for all the earth is mine: And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation. These are the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel.”   Exodus 19:3 - 6

“The LORD hath taken you, and brought you forth out of the iron furnace, even out of Egypt, to be unto him a people of inheritance, as ye are this day.”   Deuteronomy 4:20

“YET THEY ARE THY PEOPLE AND THINE INHERITANCE, which thou broughtest out by thy mighty power and by thy stretched out arm.”   Deuteronomy 9:29

“THOU, EVEN THOU, ART LORD ALONE; thou hast made heaven, the heaven of heavens, with all their host, the earth, and all things that are therein, the seas, and all that is therein, and thou preservest them all; and the host of heaven worshippeth thee. Thou art the LORD the God, who didst choose Abram, and broughtest him forth out of Ur of the Chaldees, and gavest him the name of Abraham; And foundest his heart faithful before thee, and madest a covenant with him to give the land of the Canaanites, the Hittites, the Amorites, and the Perizzites, and the Jebusites, and the Girgashites, TO GIVE IT, I SAY, TO HIS SEED, AND HAST PERFORMED THY WORDS; FOR THOU ART RIGHTEOUS: And didst see the affliction of our fathers in Egypt, and heardest their cry by the Red sea; And shewedst signs and wonders upon Pharoah, and on all his servants, and on all the people of his land: for thou knewest that they dealt proudly against them. So didst thou get thee a name, as it is this day.”   Nehemiah 9:6 – 10

[I should note at this point that because King Solomon worshipped other gods, the GOD of Israel DIVIDED THE KINGDOM into the House of Israel and the House of Judah (I Kings 11th Chapter). And both Kingdoms had their own king].

BELIEVE IT OR NOT, BUT WE ARE THESE PEOPLE WHO ARE CALLED THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL AND ONCE AGAIN OUR GOD WILL SHOW HIS SIGNS AND WONDERS EVEN UPON OUR CAPTORS AND UPON THIS WICKED WORLD ORDER

“I will bring you out from the people, and will gather you out of the countries wherein ye are scattered, with a mighty hand, and with a stretched out arm, and with fury poured out. And I will bring you into the wilderness of the people, and there will I plead with you face to face. LIKE AS I PLEADED WITH YOUR FATHERS IN THE WILDERNESS OF THE LAND OF EGYPT, SO WILL I PLEAD WITH YOU, SAITH THE LORD GOD. And I will cause you to pass under the rod, and I will bring you into the bond of the covenant: And I will purge out from among you the rebels, and them that transgress against me: I will bring them forth out of the country where they sojourn, and they shall not enter into the land of Israel: and ye shall know that I am the LORD.”   Ezekiel 20:34 - 38

We are of the Biblical Israelites - the SEED of Jacob who exist today. We no longer have to walk in darkness and be the “Dry Bones” spoken of in Ezekiel 37th Chapter. As it is prophesied, the two Kingdoms of Israel will become ONE – The Nation of Israel with GOD’s Servant the Seed of David reigning over them us (Jer. 23:5 & 30:19). Our GOD of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob has made our true identity known to us, and HE has made it known why we are called bywords - a people without a nationality who suffering in the lands of cruel and merciless White Rulers. Let’s not forget our sins in turning our backs to Our GOD of Israel and in turning from HIS LAWS of Righteousness.

“Thus saith the LORD God of Israel; Cursed be the man that obeyeth not the words of this covenant, Which I commanded your fathers in the day that I brought them forth out of the land of Egypt, from the iron furnace, saying, Obey my voice, and do them, according to all which I command you: so shall ye be my people, and I will be your God:   Jeremiah 11:3,4

OUR GOD WILL GATHER US FROM THE LANDS OF THE HEATHENS AND WILL CLEANSE US JUST AS HE HAS SAID FOR HE WILL NEVER REVOKE HIS LAW

THEREFORE, ISN’T IT TIME TO WAKE UP AND WISE UP FOR THERE IS TRULY HOPE FOR US IF WE WILL ONLY OBEY THE VOICE OF OUR GOD OF ISRAEL AND ABANDON THIS DEITY OF ENSLAVERS

I cannot stress it enough that it is of great import for us to comprehend that Israelites are in captivity serving our enemies because our forefathers defied the GOD of Abraham and Moses. They turned to other gods and turned against the GOD of Israel and ended the observance of HIS Book of the Law. For these reasons, we are in the lands of people proved to be our enemies, just as Our GOD of Abraham had said. Our oppressors call us Negroes, Coons, Jigaboos, and African Americans, none of which properly identify us. And this is all because of the abominable worship of other gods and following the ways of heathens rather than living and doing the Laws, Statutes, and Judgments of Our GOD of Abraham, as was Commanded and Required of us.

THINK, if Our GOD wanted us to worship and bow to JC, HE would not have written the Ten Commandments – the First ONE being chief of them all. And if Our GOD had wanted us to discard HIS Book of the Law, HE would not have preserved HIS Righteous LAW that HE Commanded us to observe “for evermore”. And Our GOD would not have said that upon our return that HE would make a “New Covenant” with us, which is that HE will put HIS LAW in our hearts!

“The LORD, who brought you up out of the land of Egypt with great power and a stretched out arm, him shall ye fear, and him shall ye worship, and to him shall ye do sacrifice. And THE STATUTES, AND THE ORDINANCES, AND THE LAW, AND THE COMMANDMENT, WHICH HE WROTE FOR YOU, YE SHALL OBSERVE TO DO FOR EVERMORE; and ye shall not fear other gods.   II Kings 17:36,27

“Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I WILL MAKE A NEW COVENANT WITH THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL, AND WITH THE HOUSE OF JUDAH: Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD: BUT THIS SHALL BE THE COVENANT THAT I WILL MAKE WITH THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL; AFTER THOSE DAYS, SAITH THE LORD, I WILL PUT MY LAW IN THEIR INWARD PARTS, AND WRITE IT IN THEIR HEARTS; AND WILL BE THEIR GOD, AND THEY SHALL BE MY PEOPLE. And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD; for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.   Jeremiah 31:31 - 34

WHAT SENSE DOES IT MAKE TO DEFY THE WORD OF GOD, AS IN THE END WE WILL NOT WIN

ENSLAVERS have duped the World to worship another god, and descendants of Slaves, of all people, swallowed this foul toxin and even divine for more. The CREATOR GOD told the Children of Israel that HE is GOD and SAVIOR, that there is NONE ELSE, and that HE will not give HIS GLORY to another. Now, that alone confirms JC to be a fraud.   My People, it is time to WAKE UP!!!

Read the WORDS of GOD’s Prophet Jeremiah and see, from the curses upon us, if Our GOD wants us to worship JC or any other god, and see if HE wants us to do away with HIS LAW:

“THUS SAITH THE LORD concerning the sons and concerning the daughters that are born in this place, and concerning their mothers that bare them, and concerning their fathers that begat them in this land; They shall die of grievous deaths; they shall not be lamented; neither shall they be buried; but they shall be as dung upon the face of the earth: and they shall be consumed by the sword, and by famine; and their carcases shall be meat for the fowls of heaven, and for the beasts of the earth.”   Jeremiah 16:3,4

“And it shall come to pass, when thou shalt shew this people all these words, and they shall say unto thee, Wherefore hath the LORD pronounced all this great evil against us? or what is our iniquity? or what is our sin that we have committed against the LORD our God? Then shalt thou say unto them, BECAUSE YOUR FATHERS HAVE FORSAKEN ME, SAITH THE LORD, AND HAVE WALKED AFTER OTHER gods, AND HAVE SERVED THEM, AND HAVE WORSHIPPED THEM, AND HAVE FORSAKEN ME, AND HAVE NOT KEPT MY LAW; And ye have done worse than your fathers; for, behold, ye walk every one after the imagination of his evil heart, that they may not hearken unto me: Therefore will I cast you out of this land into a land that ye know not, neither ye nor your fathers; and there shall ye serve other gods day and night; where I will not shew you favour. Jeremiah 16:10 - 13

“Shall a man make gods unto himself, and they are no gods? Therefore, behold, I will this once cause them to know, I WILL CAUSE THEM TO KNOW MINE HAND AND MY MIGHT; AND THEY SHALL KNOW THAT MY NAME IS THE LORD.   Jeremiah 16:20,21

If the GOD of Israel scattered us from our own Land for forsaking HIM for other gods and for rejecting HIS LAW isn’t the wise thing to do to get out of this captivity is to return back to Our GOD and to HIS LAW? Unless we are just gluttons for punishment, it behooves us to SEEK the CREATOR GOD and pray to HIM for understanding. HE AWAITS US, and time is of the essence!

“Wherefore will ye plead with me? ye all have transgressed against me, saith the LORD. In vain have I smitten your children; they received no correction: your own sword hath devoured your prophets, like a destroying lion. O generation, see ye the word of the LORD. Have I been a wilderness unto Israel? a land of darkness? wherefore say my people, We are lords; we will come no more unto thee? Jeremiah 2:29 – 31

Given our punishment and the state of our captivity, we have been proved foolish to defy Our GOD of Abraham. Know that for HIS Holy Name’s Sake and for HIS Merciful Kindness’ Sake HE is giving us a WAY OUT!

“It shall come to pass, when all these things are come upon thee, the blessing and the curse, which I have set before thee, and thou shalt call them to mind among all the nations, whither the LORD thy God hath driven thee, And shalt return unto the LORD thy God, and shalt obey his voice according to all that I command thee this day, thou and thy children, with all thine heart, and with all thy soul; That then the LORD thy God will turn thy captivity, and have compassion upon thee, and will return and gather thee from all the nations, whither the LORD thy God hath scattered thee.”   Deuteronomy 30:1 – 3

“Therefore, behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that it shall no more be said, The LORD liveth, that brought up the children of Israel out of the land of Egypt; But, The LORD liveth, that brought up the children of Israel from the land of the north, and from all the lands whither he had driven them: and I will bring them again into their land that I gave unto their fathers.   Jeremiah 16:14,15

“I will sanctify my great name, which was profaned among the heathen, which ye have profaned in the midst of them; and the heathen shall know that I am the LORD, saith the Lord GOD, when I shall be sanctified in you before their eyes. FOR I WILL TAKE YOU FROM AMONG THE HEATHEN, AND GATHER YOU OUT OF ALL COUNTRIES, AND WILL BRING YOU INTO YOUR OWN LAND. THEN WILL I SPRINKLE CLEAN WATER UPON YOU, AND YE SHALL BE CLEAN: FROM ALL YOUR FILTHINESS, AND FROM ALL YOUR IDOLS, WILL I CLEANSE YOU. A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh. And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them. And ye shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers; and ye shall be my people, and I will be your God. Ezekiel 36:23 – 28

“Moreover I will make a covenant of peace with them; it shall be an everlasting covenant with them: and I will place them, and multiply them, and will set my sanctuary in the midst of them for evermore. My tabernacle also shall be with them: YEA, I WILL BE THEIR GOD, AND THEY SHALL BE MY PEOPLE. AND THE HEATHEN SHALL KNOW THAT I THE LORD DO SANCTIFY ISRAEL, WHEN MY SANCTUARY SHALL BE IN THE MIDST OF THEM FOR EVERMORE.   Ezekiel 37:26 - 28

Our GOD of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob is REAL. HE EXISTS, and every day through HIS SIGNS and WONDERS, HE is proving that HE is returning to take back HIS Earth, HIS Holy Land, HIS Holy City Jerusalem, and HIS Covenant People, the Children of Israel who have returned to HIM. Then Our JEALOUS GOD of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob will once again remove the wicked from HIS Earth and end all manner of abominable acts, false worship, and sins that have made HIS once perfect Earth a Hell. Witness GOD’s HAND as HE WORKS towards returning back to HIS Land and HIS Holy City Jerusalem to live in the midst of HIS Covenant People, the Children of Jacob-Israel. Watch and tremble at HIS SIGNS and WONDERS!

BY THE WAY, GOD turned HIS Land of Milk and Honey and the entire Middle East into desolation. HIS ANGER was hot against HIS Chosen for their idolatry and disobedience. Today, when there is a Storm, Hurricane, Flood, and Drought, people attribute these devastations to “Climate Change”, “Climate Crisis”, and “Mother Nature”. Don’t be deceived. These tragedies are the WHIRLWINDS of the CREATOR GOD destroying via the weather, Earthquakes, Volcanic Eruptions, and Land Slides to name a few. These happenings might look like “Mother Nature”, but it’s the timing of these events that clarify the real cause!

“When the LORD shall build up Zion,

he shall appear in his glory.

He will regard the prayer of the destitute,

and not despise their prayer.

Psalm 103:16,17

“All the ends of the world shall remember

and turn unto the LORD:

and all the kindreds of the nations

shall worship before thee.

Psalm 22:27

THE SABBATH MESSAGE FOR DECEMBER 7, 2019:

GOD TO GATHER BUT A REMNANT

It shall come to pass in that day,

that the remnant of Israel,

and such as are escaped of the house of Jacob,

shall no more again stay upon him that smote them;

but shall stay upon the LORD,

the Holy One of Israel, in truth.

The remnant shall return, even the remnant of Jacob,

unto the mighty God.

For though thy people Israel be as the sand of the sea,

yet a remnant of them shall return:

the consumption decreed shall overflow with righteousness.

Isaiah 10:20 – 22

It shall come to pass in that day,

that the Lord shall set his hand again the second time

to recover the remnant of his people,

which shall be left, from Assyria, and from Egypt,

and from Pathros, and from Cush, and from Elam,

and from Shinar, and from Hamath,

and from the islands of the sea.
And he shall set up an ensign for the nations,

and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel,

and gather together the dispersed of Judah

from the four corners of the earth.

Isaiah 11:11,12

THIS INFORMATION JUST MIGHT BE

WHAT IT TAKES

TO OPEN THE EYES OF THOSE

WHO SEEK THE CREATOR GOD

AND HIS TRUTH

The above title no doubt makes people think about the Jehovah's Witnesses who believe that 144,000 Christians will be resurrected to heaven. Well, no; by no means am I making reference to this unfounded Christian belief. This Message is about the GOD of Israel gathering HIS Covenant People from the “Four Corners of the Earth”.

As we already know, the CREATOR GOD spared Noah and his house from The FLOOD because he “found grace in the eyes of the LORD”, and he “walked with GOD”. And guess what? He wasn’t even a Christian! That should make us all realize that we do not have to be a Christian to find grace with GOD and to walk with HIM. Interesting, right?

Hence, my point is that, in this day and time, we can also find grace with GOD and walk with HIM. All we need do is be obedient to GOD’s WORD and HIS VOICE. That’s all Noah did, and he and his loved ones were spared The FLOOD that killed everything living on Earth except the animal life in the Sea. So, what does that tell us? If we want to survive The Day of the LORD, then we should all be like Noah.

GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart. And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them. But Noah found grace in the eyes of the LORD. These are the generations of Noah: Noah was a just man and perfect in his generations, and Noah walked with God. Genesis 6:5 – 9

The earth also was corrupt before God, and the earth was filled with violence. And God looked upon the earth, and, behold, it was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted his way upon the earth. And God said unto Noah, The end of all flesh is come before me; for the earth is filled with violence through them; and, behold, I will destroy them with the earth.   Genesis 6:11 - 13

Do not be deceived, as once again, the CREATOR GOD has PLANS to destroy the wicked from off HIS Earth, and for that reason we need to find favor with Our MAKER to know HIM and HIS WAYS.

THE DAY OF THE LORD

Howl ye; for the day of the LORD is at hand; it shall come as a destruction from the Almighty. Therefore shall all hands be faint, and every man's heart shall melt: And they shall be afraid: pangs and sorrows shall take hold of them; they shall be in pain as a woman that travaileth: they shall be amazed one at another; their faces shall be as flames.”   Isaiah 13:6 – 8

Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, cruel both with wrath and fierce anger, to lay the land desolate: and he shall destroy the sinners thereof out of it. For the stars of heaven and the constellations thereof shall not give their light: the sun shall be darkened in his going forth, and the moon shall not cause her light to shine. And I WILL PUNISH THE WORLD FOR THEIR EVIL, AND THE WICKED FOR THEIR INIQUITY; and I will cause the arrogancy of the proud to cease, and will lay low the haughtiness of the terrible.”   Isaiah 13:9 – 11

Come, my people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee: hide thyself as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast. For, behold, the LORD cometh out of his place to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity: the earth also shall disclose her blood, and shall no more cover her slain.”   Isaiah 26:20,21

BEHOLD, THE WHIRLWIND OF THE LORD GOETH FORTH WITH FURY, A CONTINUING WHIRLWIND: IT SHALL FALL WITH PAIN UPON THE HEAD OF THE WICKED. The fierce anger of the LORD shall not return, until he have done it, and until he have performed the intents of his heart: IN THE LATTER DAYS YE SHALL CONSIDER IT. Jeremiah 30:23,24

Therefore wait ye upon me, saith the LORD, until the day that I rise up to the prey: for my determination is to gather the nations, that I may assemble the kingdoms, to pour upon them mine indignation, even all my fierce anger: for all the earth shall be devoured with the fire of my jealousy.”   Zephaniah 3:8

Surely, you have seen these passages before. Interpret them for yourselves, and see if this is not about the destruction of all who forget and defy the True and living GOD and HIS Righteous Book of the Law. Observe all that is taking place on this globe: violence, demonstrations, war in every corner of the Earth, and the threat of acquiring and using nuclear bombs to resolve disputes. And given the way the US is conducting diplomacy, none of these countries can be trusted. Just recently I learned that Saudi Arabia is secretly trying to purchase Pakistani-China fighter jets, and the US is embarrassed that they knew nothing about it.   Israelis invented malware (Pegasus) that can tap into the cell, and one need not have to answer it. North Korea warned the US that it will receive a ‘Christmas gift’ if it does not make meaningful progress in talks by the end of 2019.” Trump continues with US’s demands on other countries, especially poor ones, to sanction them if they go against the will of America and its “values”. Thus, the US causes sanctioned nations to fall in absolute economic decline, poverty, and violence. We are constantly from one fearful occurrence to another. Parents worldwide worry about our children being abducted into sex trafficking or our boys and young men becoming victims of drugs, gun violence, or death at the hands of racist police. And lest I forget, the US government and country is replete with one horror after another. Forget the fires and floods, murder and tragedy are pervasive in these States and around the world. If it is not time for the CREATOR to rid HIS Earth of all evil and wickedness, then when? Before our eyes, everything is coming to a head or to an end!

THE TRUE DESCENDANTS OF THE BIBLICAL ISRAELITES

Black folks have problems accepting the proven fact that some of them are of the SEED of Biblical Israelites though there is a plethora of evidence to prove the identity of the Children of Israel. Descendants of Slaves should consider the Slave Trade and this captivity, as this history makes it clear that the CREATOR GOD of Israel caused our fate. All that we have endured is a carbon copy of what was prophesied at the Mouth of GOD’s Prophets to happen to the Children of Israel. In other words, all that GOD said would befall the Children of Israel happened to us (Leviticus 26th and Deuteronomy 28th Chapters). It was the GOD of Israel that told our forefathers that if they worshipped another god that HE would scatter them into the hands of heathens (Lev.26:17,25,33,34; Deut.28:25,48,49), their enemies. HE DID NOT LIE!! Unfortunately, out of ignorance and brainwashing, some of us still worship another god and can’t realize that this is committing the same abomination that caused our enslavement and this horrid captivity in the first place.

“AND THE LORD SHALL SCATTER THEE AMONG ALL PEOPLE, FROM THE ONE END OF THE EARTH EVEN UNTO THE OTHER; and there thou shalt serve other gods, which neither thou nor thy fathers have known, even wood and stone.”   Deuteronomy 28:64

In that this JC man-god of White Supremacists has failed and deceived us as much as ENSLAVERS and their descendants, and we are the poor and the inferior in this World Order, it would be wise to give the GOD that brought all this affliction upon us a reason to free us from this cruel curse upon us. In that White Supremacists are satisfied with our horrific status quo, it appears our only alternative and chance for a good life is to turn to the JEALOUS GOD of Israel. All HE has ever required of us is to OBEY HIS LAW and TRUST and WORSHIP ONLY HIM. Obviously, given the curses upon us and given these tumultuous times, the CREATOR GOD of Israel is Our Only HOPE.

HE is the GOD that chose us and gave us the Land of Milk and Honey. HE is also the same GOD that kept our forefathers safe from their enemies. And there was no reason for them to want for anything when they inhabited the Land. Hence, it makes sense to CALL upon Our GOD and ONLY SAVIOR, reason being is that we will neither be an empowered nation again nor ever be able to see a productive economic future for our progeny if we don’t! Moreover, as we look at our lives now, some of us are well off, but most of us are impoverished and dying, thus, WE ARE IN TROUBLE!

“Yet I am the LORD thy God from the land of Egypt, and THOU SHALT KNOW NO GOD BUT ME: FOR THERE IS NO SAVIOUR BESIDE ME.

“O Israel, thou hast destroyed thyself; but in me is thine help.   Hosea 13:4,9

Our GOD did not ask us to go to the Moon or do something that’s impossible. HE Commanded us to do what’s Righteous. Is this not what a Righteous and Holy GOD would require and want of HIS Chosen People? Righteousness prevents sin and fosters and encourages virtue, harmony, peace, serenity, and happiness. And these attributes are what GOD’s Righteous Book of the Law promises – even “prosperity” and “good success”.

WHAT IS GOD’s CRITERIA FOR BEING SAVED AND INHERITING HIS SALVATION

Obviously, the MOST HIGH GOD is looking for the Righteous – never mind that one is not a Hebrew Israelite. HE has said that HE will embrace all who take hold of HIS Covenant.

“Also the sons of the stranger, that join themselves to the LORD, to serve him, and to love the name of the LORD, to be his servants, every one that keepeth the sabbath from polluting it, and TAKETH HOLD OF MY COVENANT; Even them will I bring to my holy mountain, and make them joyful in my house of prayer: their burnt offerings and their sacrifices shall be accepted upon mine altar; for mine house shall be called an house of prayer for all people. The Lord GOD which gathereth the outcasts of Israel saith, Yet will I gather others to him, beside those that are gathered unto him.”   Isaiah 56:6 – 8

Taking hold of GOD’s Covenant means to live and do HIS LAWS of Righteousness. Doesn’t it make sense that by espousing to GOD’s Book of the Law and by not committing sin in the EYES of GOD are the only ways to be determined “Righteous” or for the most part, free of sin. Isn’t that the purpose of GOD’s Book of the Law – to live in Righteousness and not die?

“See, I have set before thee this day life and good, and death and evil; In that I command thee this day to love the LORD thy God, to walk in his ways, and to keep his commandments and his statutes and his judgments, THAT THOU MAYEST LIVE AND MULTIPLY: and the LORD thy God shall bless thee in the land whither thou goest to possess it. But if thine heart turn away, so that thou wilt not hear, but shalt be drawn away, and worship other gods, and serve them; I denounce unto you this day, that ye shall surely perish…”   Deuteronomy 30:15 – 18

IN THESE DAYS THE CREATOR IS TO GATHER THE REMNANT OF ISRAEL TO SHOW FORTH HIS PRAISE

This people have I formed for myself; they shall shew forth my praise.   Isaiah 43:21

And it shall come to pass, that as ye were a curse among the heathen, O house of Judah, and house of Israel; so will I save you, and ye shall be a blessing: fear not, but let your hands be strong. For thus saith the LORD of hosts; As I thought to punish you, when your fathers provoked me to wrath, saith the LORD of hosts, and I repented not: So again have I thought in these days to do well unto Jerusalem and to the house of Judah: fear ye not.”   Zechariah 8:13 – 15

Thus saith the LORD of hosts; In those days it shall come to pass, that ten men shall take hold out of all languages of the nations, even shall take hold of the skirt of him that is a Jew, saying, We will go with you: for we have heard that God is with you.   Zechariah 8:23

If the CREATOR GOD of Israel that formed HIS Covenant People, the Children of Israel, to show forth HIS PRAISE, will SAVE and Bless us, and have men from other nations to come to us and tell us that they have “heard that GOD is with you”, then we have to know that these people will be of THE REMNANT THAT THE GOD OF ISRAEL WILL CALL.

And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD hath said, AND IN THE REMNANT WHOM THE LORD SHALL CALL.   Joel 2:32

WHAT IS THE CHRISTIAN DEFINITION OF RIGHTEOUSNESS?

After going online to find the Christian definition of Righteousness, I am quite shocked that the information presented lacks any real substance and much less any wisdom. And also I am confused as to how Christians will turn to the “Old Testament” for some of their reasoning but will claim that the “Old Testament” is fulfilled and that GOD’s LAW is ended with the so-called “Coming of JC”.

THE CHRISTIAN DEFINITION OF RIGHTEOUSNESS

-Ethical conduct for example, “Just balances, just weights, a just ephah, and a just hin, shall ye have: I am the LORD your God, which brought you out of the land of Egypt.”   Leviticus 19:36 

-Just balances, just weights, a just ephah, and a just hin, shall ye have:

-“If there be a controversy between men, and they come unto judgment, that the judges may judge them; then they shall justify the righteous, and condemn the wicked”   Deuteronomy 25:1

-“The LORD knoweth the way of the righteous: but the way of the ungodly shall perish.”   Psalm 1:6

-“I lead in the way of righteousness, in the midst of the paths of judgment:”   Proverbs 8:20

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Righteousness

“What is righteousness and what does it mean to be righteous?

Righteousness is the perfect holiness of Christ. It is an essential attribute to the character of God; quite literally meaning “One who is right”. Think of it as the polar opposite of sin. To commit sin is to go against God’s design for our lives, therefore righteousness is the only living standard that is acceptable for us to stand before the Father. The wages of sin is death, but in the path of righteousness is life, and in its pathway there is no death. (Proverbs 12:28)”

[Everything else in this article deserves to be read, as it, without question, discards and eliminates GOD’s ONLY means to attain Righteousness. Putting faith and belief in JC cannot bestow Righteousness or Salvation. If it did, Christians would not be unhappy and suffering as are accursed Hebrew Israelites. Now, that’s something to think about!!!]

https://www.crosswalk.com/faith/spiritual-life/what-does-it-mean-to-be-righteous.html

See also:

https://www.whatchristianswanttoknow.com/how-does-the-bible-define-righteousness/

[Brackets are mine.]

WHAT IS GOD’s DEFINITION OF RIGHTEOUSNESS?

The reason it is so vital for Israelites and for all People to know GOD’S MEANING OF RIGHTEOUSNESS is that if it is not observed, one invariably will sin. And according to the WORD of GOD, “the soul that sinneth it shall die”.  

“The fathers shall not be put to death for the children, neither shall the children be put to death for the fathers: every man shall be put to death for his own sin.   Deuteronomy 24:16

Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: the soul that sinneth, it shall die. But if a man be just, and do that which is lawful and right,”   Ezekiel 18:4,5

The CREATOR GOD was clear on HIS meaning of Righteousness.

IT SHALL BE OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS, if we observe to do all these commandments before the LORD our God, as he hath commanded us.”   Deuteronomy 6:25

“GOD SAW THAT THE WICKEDNESS OF MAN WAS GREAT IN THE EARTH, AND THAT EVERY IMAGINATION OF THE THOUGHTS OF HIS HEART WAS ONLY EVIL CONTINUALLY.”   Genesis 6:5

The CREATOR GOD was also clear on keeping HIS Righteous Book of the Law, as it is written. And to be absolutely clear, HE Commanded that we cannot add to nor diminish from HIS Laws, Statutes, and Judgments, one iota (Deut.12:32). Therefore, it would not be wise to alter GOD’s WORD to reflect our desires and our imaginations, as that won’t work either. Besides, Blessings are only attained from keeping GOD’s LAW. There are over 2,400 years of war, famine, pestilence, calamity, and a Slave Trade, as well as this our captivity that stand witness to what happens when we will not live and do GOD’s Book of the Law. Because of the great abominations of the Children of Israel, the CREATOR left HIS Earth and left us in this White Man’s World Order for punishment UNTIL WE RETURN BACK TO HIM.   Christians also fall under this curse, but deliverance is not in the hands of their JC man-god. After all this time that has passed, it is obvious that the worship of another god is connected with deadly consequences that only the CREATOR GOD can revoke.

I will go and return to my place, till they acknowledge their offence, and seek my face: in their affliction they will seek me early.   Hosea 5:15

They have deeply corrupted themselves, as in the days of Gibeah: therefore HE WILL REMEMBER THEIR INIQUITY, HE WILL VISIT THEIR SINS.

“Though they bring up their children, yet will I bereave them, that there shall not be a man left: yea, woe also to them when I depart from them!   Hosea 9:12,15

Let this information serve as a greater understanding for learning GOD’s TRUTH, which our forefathers rejected and caused us to lose our Land, our nationality, and Our GOD.

These are the statutes and judgments, which ye shall observe to do in the land, which the LORD God of thy fathers giveth thee to possess it, all the days that ye live upon the earth.

“Ye shall not do after all the things that we do here this day, every man whatsoever is right in his own eyes.   Deuteronomy 12:1,8

HOW CAN WE ARGUE WITH THE WORD OF GOD, AND HOW CAN WE ALLOW WHITE SUPREMACISTS TO DRIVE US AWAY FROM OUR GOD AND HIS WAYS OF RIGHTEOUSNESS

The LORD said unto Moses, Come up to me into the mount, and be there: and I will give thee tables of stone, and a law, and commandments which I have written; that thou mayest teach them. Exodus 24:12

Only be thou strong and very courageous, that thou mayest observe to do according to all the law, which Moses my servant commanded thee: turn not from it to the right hand or to the left, that thou mayest prosper whithersoever thou goest. This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.   Joshua 1:7,8

The “New Testament” writers and the Church had no right to revoke GOD’s LAW. This was a gross violation and deception that has caused many to believe lies and to destroy themselves. GOD’s Book of the Law is as Wondrous as is HIS CREATION, and it will exist for as long as there is GOD and People on HIS Earth. Whether we are in accord with keeping the CREATOR’s LAW or not, it will be with us forever!

The LORD is well pleased for his righteousness' sake; he will magnify the law, and make it honourable.   Isaiah 42:21

“Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah: Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD: But THIS SHALL BE THE COVENANT THAT I WILL MAKE WITH THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL; AFTER THOSE DAYS, SAITH THE LORD, I WILL PUT MY LAW IN THEIR INWARD PARTS, AND WRITE IT IN THEIR HEARTS; and will be their God, and they shall be my people. And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD; for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.”   Jeremiah 31:31 - 34

Only then will Righteousness prevail. And only then will the Righteous Remnant and King David be in GOD’s IMAGE and be able to replenish HIS Earth with all things Righteous. GOD is Righteous, and the Remnant of Israel destined to return will also be Righteous. Let me be clear!!! No one will be a GOD like the GOD of Israel, but rather will only be of HIS WAYS of Righteousness.

So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them. And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.”   Genesis 1:27,28

Ye shall be holy unto me: for I the LORD am holy, and have severed you from other people, that ye should be mine.”   Leviticus 20:26

I will bring forth a seed out of Jacob, and out of Judah an inheritor of my mountains: and mine elect shall inherit it, and my servants shall dwell there.

“They shall not labour in vain, nor bring forth for trouble; for they are the SEED of the blessed of the LORD, and their offspring with them.”   Isaiah 65:9,23

I will also take of them for priests and for Levites, saith the LORD. For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the LORD, so shall your seed and your name remain. And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall ALL FLESH come to worship before me, saith the LORD.   Isaiah 66:21 - 23

The above passages probably sent folks into a tailspin. Yes, I know. These people Created in Genesis First Chapter are for a Righteous time to come. They are the Righteous Remnant of Israel whom the CREATOR GOD will cause to RETURN to their heritage. The clue to this understanding is that, there was not a man to till the ground at the time GOD formed Adam.

LET’S STOP WORSHIPPING THIS DEITY OF WHITE SUPREMACISTS AND RELY ON “THUS SAITH THE LORD” AND HIS WORD TO HIS PROPHETS

If we really want to know GOD’s TRUTH, we have to stop making up stuff, stop altering what’s written, and stop believing lies! ONLY the CREATOR can detail what’s best for us to do to find favor with HIM, and HE already has. Therefore, let’s be the wise ones and walk with the CREATOR as did Noah in order that we be spared GOD’s WRATH during this Day of the LORD.

The CREATOR GOD is going to have things HIS WAY, and we will have to accept them or die. Of a Truth, I wish GOD would hasten the time of HIS RETURN, destroy the wicked, and put HIS LAW and HIS SPIRIT in our hearts. Then and only then will there be an end to our tears and misery that we endure at the hands of White Supremacists who have been cruel and barbaric Rulers over the World, over us and over all people of color. Besides, their present World Order and their religions are but religions that foster assured iniquity, sin, and unhappiness for two billion Christians.

Let the CREATOR RETURN, destroy the wicked, establish HIS Holy Temple, and HIS Holy People for HIS PRAISE and GLORY, and let it happen now that all flesh will know the GOD of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob to be the True and Living GOD, and that there is NONE ELSE. Let us be joined with others who desire to see GOD’s RETURN and who pray to live in this Glorious and Righteous time prophesied for the Righteous.

THERE IS NO GOD ELSE BESIDE ME;

A JUST GOD AND A SAVIOUR;

THERE IS NONE BESIDE ME.

Isaiah 45:21

Then they that feared the LORD

spake often one to another:

and the LORD hearkened, and heard it,

and a book of remembrance was written before him

for them that feared the LORD,

and that thought upon his name.

And they shall be mine, saith the LORD of hosts,

in that day when I make up my jewels;

and I will spare them, as a man spareth his own son

that serveth him.

Then shall ye return, and discern

between the righteous and the wicked,

between him that serveth God

and him that serveth him not.

Malachi 3:16 - 18

THE SABBATH MESSAGE FOR NOVEMBER 30, 2019:

THE CREATOR GOD

IS RETURNING TO END THIS HELL ON HIS EARTH

IF WE DON’T HEED HIS WARNING,

WE WILL DIE WITH THE HEATHEN

O God, thou hast cast us off, thou hast scattered us,

thou hast been displeased; O turn thyself to us again.

Thou hast made the earth to tremble; thou hast broken it:

heal the breaches thereof; for it shaketh.

Thou hast shewed thy people hard things:

thou hast made us to drink the wine of astonishment.

“Wilt not thou, O God, which hadst cast us off?

and thou, O God, which didst not go out with our armies?

Give us help from trouble: for vain is the help of man.

Through God we shall do valiantly:

for he it is that shall tread down our enemies.

Psalm 60:1 – 3, 10 – 12

“They remembered that God was their rock,

and the high God their redeemer.”

Psalm 78:35

Every now and then we hear people speaking about GOD’s Return. In most cases when I hear this talk, it’s about the so-called “Second Coming of JC”.    Well, this always amazes me, and the reason is that this so-called “Savior” has always been an absentee man-god, so, why the excitement to see a repeat of the same Ol’ same Ol’? If his “Second Coming” is anything like his “First Coming”, then we can only expect a continuation of this mystery surrounding him, his impotence, and all this Hell on Earth. We have no reason to believe or expect anything else.

Hence, we obviously do not need JC if people are to continue to suffer all this mayhem that has engulfed this planet. If he exists, for what reason is he laid back in the cut? Should he not lead and counsel Christians, as did the GOD of Israel by daily sending them HIS Prophets? However, as it has turned out, JC has not led his followers, has not kept them out of harm’s way, and has not brought “Peace on Earth”. He has done none of this since his inception. Hence, it would appear, he doesn’t exist, and he never did. For Christians I well understand that this is a bitter pill to swallow, as for generations since the Slave Trade, descendants of Slaves have been worshipping this man-god, JC, and few know anything else about another god.

Nevertheless, given what’s written in the “Old Testament” (Lev.26th and Deut.28) we at least know that the Slave Trade is punishment for our forefathers forsaking the JEALOUS CREATOR GOD and HIS Righteous Book of the Law. Hence, one thing is for sure, Christians and all peoples have to come to terms with the GOD’s TRUTH and HIS WORD, as that which HE has spoken WILL COME TO PASS.

ACCORDING TO “THUS SAITH THE LORD”, THE CREATOR HIMSELF IS RETURNING TO MAKE THE WORLD KNOW THAT HE WILL END ALL THIS WICKEDNESS AND ALL THESE TROUBLES THAT IMPERIL HIS EARTH

Given the sickness, disease, misery, and ever-present chaos and confusion that we not only see but that we also suffer, we need the CREATOR to end this agony. In that there are wars throughout this globe leaving calamity and disaster, razed cities from bombs and tanks, and witnessing dead bodies of men, women, and children strewn everywhere, we have to know that it is time for the CREATOR to RETURN before we encounter the same demise.  

People can make a seemingly innocent statement and at the drop of a hat end decades of friendship. When it comes to marriage, there is little respect for this institution. Couples marry, have babies, divorce, and repeat with others. Some couples have no intentions to marry but rather stay with partners for one or two years until they see someone else of greater interest or should I say lust. And LORD knows these LGBTQ people have turned this world into a modern-day Sodom and Gomorrah. The CREATOR that told mankind to “Be fruitful and multiply” is not happy! HE executed the FLOOD to end wickedness, and HE will execute another means to end this wickedness, as well.

People have turned mad, as the abuse, molestation of children and women, and even their deaths have become the norm – not to mention drug and alcohol abuse that takes peoples’ lives every day.   Pedophilia, Modern-day Slavery, and Sex trafficking are also the norm, and the rich and famous are not exempt from these abominable acts. Other great sins of people on this Earth entail animal abuse. LORD knows I hate to see animals mistreated, be they cats and dogs or lions and elephants. They, too, are abused and raped, if you can believe it. It’s so sad, and all this cruelty, and all this wickedness have to come to an end regardless that millions of evil people will die.

Our lives are replete with endless drama…at work, at home, at the store, at parties, and even at Church. Do I lie? And as I mention Church, I’d be remiss if I didn’t write about the pastors who take money under the pretense of
Tithes. The CREATOR GOD that coined the word ‘Tithe” never ever said to use Tithes for money to give ten percent of your earnings to a preacher or to a Church. The Church’s collection of monetary Tithes stems from GREED – NOT FROM GOD! And all these gluttonous clergymen will bear their grief for lying in GOD’s Holy Name and for deceiving their congregations.

READ ABOUT GOD’s TITHES, AND SEE HOW THE CHURCH HAS TWISTED THE TRUE MEANING OF TITHES AND GIVING TITHES

Let me share information about the Tithes of the CREATOR’s ORDINANCES, as it is written in HIS Book of the Law. Plain and simple Tithes can only originate from GOD’s Land of Milk and Honey, i.e., it’s the harvests and the herds, sheep, and goats from the Land of Israel. And get this; the Tithes are for the Priests, the Levites, the widow, the fatherless, and the Stranger. The Children of Israel were Commanded to gather their Firstfruits and place them in storehouses at their Gates every three years for the poor. Before the Children of Israel could eat of their Firstfruit Tithes, they had to go to Jerusalem where lived the GOD of Israel in their midst and eat before HIM. Otherwise, the Israelites had to eat from previously stored harvests. Of a Truth, the underlying celebration of Tithes is to give GLORY and PRAISE to the GOD of Israel for the harvests that come from HIS Land of Milk and Honey.

When ye reap the harvest of your land, thou shalt not make clean riddance of the corners of thy field when thou reapest, neither shalt thou gather any gleaning of thy harvest: thou shalt leave them unto the poor, and to the stranger: I am the LORD your God.”   Leviticus 23:22

ALL THE TITHE OF THE LAND, WHETHER OF THE SEED OF THE LAND, OR OF THE FRUIT OF THE TREE, IS THE LORD'S: IT IS HOLY UNTO THE LORD.   Leviticus 27:30

“Unto the place which the LORD your God shall choose out of all your tribes to put his name there, even unto his habitation shall ye seek, and thither thou shalt come: And thither ye shall bring your burnt offerings, and your sacrifices, and your tithes, and heave offerings of your hand, and your vows, and your freewill offerings, and the firstlings of your herds and of your flocks: And there ye shall eat before the LORD your God, and ye shall rejoice in all that ye put your hand unto, ye and your households, wherein the LORD thy God hath blessed thee.   Deuteronomy 12:5 - 7

Thou mayest not eat within thy gates the tithe of thy corn, or of thy wine, or of thy oil, or the firstlings of thy herds or of thy flock, nor any of thy vows which thou vowest, nor thy freewill offerings, or heave offering of thine hand: But thou must eat them before the LORD thy God in the place which the LORD thy God shall choose [II Chron. 33:7], thou, and thy son, and thy daughter, and thy manservant, and thy maidservant, and the Levite that is within thy gates: and thou shalt rejoice before the LORD thy God in all that thou puttest thine hands unto.”   Deuteronomy 12:17,18   [Brackets are mine.]

At the end of three years thou shalt bring forth all the tithe of thine increase the same year, and shalt lay it up within thy gates: And the Levite, (because he hath no part nor inheritance with thee,) and the stranger, and the fatherless, and the widow, which are within thy gates, shall come, and shall eat and be satisfied; that the LORD thy God may bless thee in all the work of thine hand which thou doest.”   Deuteronomy 14:28,29

THE FEAST OF TABERNACLES FOLLOWS THE INGATHERING HARVEST WHEN TITHING IS ALSO REQUIRED

“Thou shalt observe the feast of tabernacles seven days, after that thou hast gathered in thy corn and thy wine: And thou shalt rejoice in thy feast, thou, and thy son, and thy daughter, and thy manservant, and thy maidservant, and the Levite, the stranger, and the fatherless, and the widow, that are within thy gates.   Deuteronomy 16:13,14 (See also Deuteronomy 26:8 - 15)

GOD’s RETURN WILL CHANGE THIS PRESENT WICKED WORLD ORDER

White Supremacists who grew wealthy off the Slave Trade and who yet hold us captive have become too horrible and dreadful for words. White Powers have taken over GOD’s People and HIS Earth and have made the CREATOR forgotten to all mankind. Unfortunately, it is our lack of knowledge that keeps us in the dark walking backwards.

Surely, we have to know that the CREATOR never planned for HIS WONDROUS EARTH to remain in this ungodly and corrupt state. And I am wise enough to realize that it is time for us to know which God to CALL ON and to TRUST. World Powers have become so menacing and dominant that they forget that there is a MOST HIGH GOD that hates wickedness. We should all want the CREATOR of this Universe to Return and show these heathens, as HE CALLS THEM (Lev.26:33), that they are but men and wicked men at that.

Only the CREATOR GOD knows just how wicked and merciless these White Supremacists and their unjust systems are to incarcerate descendants of Slaves for decades rather than have the US Supreme Court use indisputable evidence to free them. There is no end to the depravity, affliction, and oppression we face in White Nations on this Earth. This dominant race is pleased that it can depend upon their unethical and depraved Government and Police Department to sustain racial profiling and death of innocent minorities. And there is always MORE that cries out for the end of this Hell on this once perfect Earth…

White Supremacists sanction nations and bring non-white peoples to violence and economic ruin. At other times they strengthen White Nations to take control of the defenseless. Moreover, not only do they exploit poor nations, but they use them for their own gain, and then leave them in the hands of their enemies to be manipulated and destroyed. This is the World Order in which we live, and it is destroying one people and one nation at a time.

ANCIENT BABYLON ESTABLISHED A POWERFUL WEALTHY WORLD ORDER, AND THE CREATOR USES THIS NAME TO IDENTIFY THIS LATTER-DAY WHITE SUPREMACY

COME DOWN, AND SIT IN THE DUST, O VIRGIN DAUGHTER OF BABYLON, sit on the ground: there is no throne, O daughter of the Chaldeans: for thou shalt no more be called tender and delicate.

“Thy nakedness shall be uncovered, yea, thy shame shall be seen: I will take vengeance, and I will not meet thee as a man. As for our redeemer, the LORD of hosts is his name, the Holy One of Israel. Sit thou silent, and get thee into darkness, O daughter of the Chaldeans: for thou shalt no more be called, The lady of kingdoms. I WAS WROTH WITH MY PEOPLE, I HAVE POLLUTED MINE INHERITANCE, AND GIVEN THEM INTO THINE HAND: THOU DIDST SHEW THEM NO MERCY; UPON THE ANCIENT HAST THOU VERY HEAVILY LAID THY YOKE. And thou saidst, I shall be a lady for ever: so that thou didst not lay these things to thy heart, neither didst remember the latter end of it. Therefore hear now this, thou that art given to pleasures, that dwellest carelessly, that sayest in thine heart, I am, and none else beside me; I shall not sit as a widow, neither shall I know the loss of children: But these two things shall come to thee in a moment in one day, the loss of children, and widowhood: they shall come upon thee in their perfection for the multitude of thy sorceries, and for the great abundance of thine enchantments. For thou hast trusted in thy wickedness: thou hast said, None seeth me. Thy wisdom and thy knowledge, it hath perverted thee; and thou hast said in thine heart, I am, and none else beside me. Therefore shall evil come upon thee; thou shalt not know from whence it riseth: and mischief shall fall upon thee; thou shalt not be able to put it off: and desolation shall come upon thee suddenly, which thou shalt not know.”   Isaiah 47:1,3 - 11

WHITE SUPREMACISTS ARE WICKED AND AS THE CREATOR DESTROYED THE WICKED BEFORE, HIS WRATH IS TO DO SO AGAIN

“Thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High. Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit. They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, IS THIS THE MAN THAT MADE THE EARTH TO TREMBLE, THAT DID SHAKE KINGDOMS; That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners?”   Isaiah 14:13 – 17

The earth mourneth and fadeth away, the world languisheth and fadeth away, the haughty people of the earth do languish. The earth also is defiled under the inhabitants thereof; BECAUSE THEY HAVE TRANSGRESSED THE LAWS, CHANGED THE ORDINANCE, BROKEN THE EVERLASTING COVENANT. THEREFORE HATH THE CURSE DEVOURED THE EARTH, and they that dwell therein are desolate: therefore the inhabitants of the earth are burned, and few men left.”   Isaiah 24:4 - 6

Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, cruel both with wrath and fierce anger, to lay the land desolate: and he shall destroy the sinners thereof out of it. For the stars of heaven and the constellations thereof shall not give their light: the sun shall be darkened in his going forth, and the moon shall not cause her light to shine. And I WILL PUNISH THE WORLD FOR THEIR EVIL, AND THE WICKED FOR THEIR INIQUITY; and I will cause the arrogancy of the proud to cease, and will lay low the haughtiness of the terrible.”   Isaiah 13:9 - 11

BEHOLD, THE LORD COMETH OUT OF HIS PLACE TO PUNISH THE INHABITANTS OF THE EARTH FOR THEIR INIQUITY: the earth also shall disclose her blood, and shall no more cover her slain.”   Isaiah 26:21

WHETHER WE CAN SEE IT OR EVEN ACCEPT IT, A FRIGHTENING CHANGE IS IMMINENT

When I write about the MOST HIGH CREATOR GOD returning back to HIS Earth, it is for several reasons:

To Judge the White Ruling Powers who govern for their own self-interests

To bring this wickedness and evil that permeates HIS globe to a halt

To end the Captivity of the Children of Israel

To gather the Righteous Remnant of the Children of Israel, as is Promised

To re-establish HIS Glorious City, Jerusalem, and HIS Holy Temple

To establish the Branch of King David (Jeremiah 23:5)

To bring HIS Earth back to Righteousness and Perfection, as it was in the BEGINNING

Indeed, we have reached a most interesting turning point in this World Order. And it’s times like these when we have to make a decision to determine the best choice for turning back to the CREATOR GOD, Our MAKER, as there is great destruction ahead. As we watch the mayhem around the world, it would be naïve to think that this pandemonium won’t reach the United States. It’s already in every facet of this life including government. Democrats are against republicans and before our very eyes democrats are turning against democrats, and it’s the same with republicans. For sure, this will be another sensational campaign for president and just might top the last one. Things are so deceptive and evil, that I’d be surprised if someone in this “SWAMP” didn’t come up dead.

BABYLON THE GREAT - THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA IS DYING IMPERIAL POWER

People can find information on this topic on the Internet, and it might be a good idea to read what’s there. Nevertheless, I will share what’s written in the “Old Testament” about “Babylon” to help determine why some people determine the United States to be this “Daughter of Babylon”. So, don’t expect to find USA written in the Old Testament’s Book of Jeremiah 50th and 51st Chapters. We can determine from what’s written that the Prophet is talking about America.

GOD said HE would destroy Babylon, and it will never be inhabited again. Therefore, the Babylon spoken of in Jeremiah 50th and 51st Chapters cannot be the Babylon in the Middle East, or rather Iraq, as it is now called for this country is very much populated to the tune of 39,309,783 (as of 2019). Hence, we have to look elsewhere and consider the USA, given what’s written.

Because of the wrath of the LORD it shall not be inhabited, but it shall be wholly desolate: every one that goeth by Babylon shall be astonished, and hiss at all her plagues. Put yourselves in array against Babylon round about: all ye that bend the bow, shoot at her, spare no arrows: for she hath sinned against the LORD.

The United States has more liars, religions, fires, and army bases throughout the world than the law allows. And let us not forget the wealth in this country that our blood relatives amassed for these ruthless and barbaric people - just not by choice:

A sword is upon the Chaldeans, saith the LORD, and upon the inhabitants of Babylon, and upon her princes, and upon her wise men. A sword is upon the liars; and they shall dote: a sword is upon her mighty men; and they shall be dismayed. A sword is upon their horses, and upon their chariots, and upon all the mingled people that are in the midst of her; and they shall become as women: a sword is upon her treasures; and they shall be robbed. A drought is upon her waters; and they shall be dried up: for it is the land of graven images, and they are mad upon their idols.

Perhaps this will raise your eyebrows: “My people, go ye out of the midst of her, and deliver ye every man his soul from the fierce anger of the LORD.

And lest your heart faint, and ye fear for the rumour that shall be heard in the land; a rumour shall both come one year, and after that in another year shall come a rumour, and violence in the land, ruler against ruler.

The destruction of Babylon: “Therefore, behold, the days come, that I will do judgment upon the graven images of Babylon: and her whole land shall be confounded, and all her slain shall fall in the midst of her. Then the heaven and the earth, and all that is therein, shall sing for Babylon: for the spoilers shall come unto her from the north, saith the LORD. As Babylon hath caused the slain of Israel to fall, so at Babylon shall fall the slain of all the earth. Ye that have escaped the sword, go away, stand not still: remember the LORD afar off, and let Jerusalem come into your mind.”

GOD’S DESTRUCTION OF BABYLON:

“Wherefore, behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will do judgment upon her graven images: and through all her land the wounded shall groan. Though Babylon should mount up to heaven, and though she should fortify the height of her strength, yet from me shall spoilers come unto her, saith the LORD. A sound of a cry cometh from Babylon, and great destruction from the land of the Chaldeans: Because the LORD hath spoiled Babylon, and destroyed out of her the great voice; when her waves do roar like great waters, a noise of their voice is uttered: Because the spoiler is come upon her, even upon Babylon, and her mighty men are taken, every one of their bows is broken: for the LORD God of recompences shall surely requite. And I will make drunk her princes, and her wise men, her captains, and her rulers, and her mighty men: and they shall sleep a perpetual sleep, and not wake, saith the King, whose name is the LORD of hosts. Thus saith the LORD of hosts; The broad walls of Babylon shall be utterly broken, and her high gates shall be burned with fire; and the people shall labour in vain, and the folk in the fire, and they shall be weary.”

BABYLON SHALL BE DESOLATE FOREVER:

“Then shalt thou say, O LORD, thou hast spoken against this place, to cut it off, that none shall remain in it, neither man nor beast, but that it shall be desolate for ever. And it shall be, when thou hast made an end of reading this book, that thou shalt bind a stone to it, and cast it into the midst of Euphrates: And thou shalt say, THUS SHALL BABYLON SINK, AND SHALL NOT RISE FROM THE EVIL THAT I WILL BRING UPON HER: and they shall be weary. Thus far are the words of Jeremiah.”

The above is just a succinct version of the prophesies in Jeremiah 50th and 51st Chapters, which details the fall of the headquarters of the White Powers-that-be, the White Supremacists who took us into the Slave Trade and who yet hold us captives in this land of race hatred and gross discriminations.

GOD’S PROPHET ISAIAH ALSO SPEAKS OF THE FALL OF BABYLON, AND ALSO THAT WE MUST “FLEE” THIS HELL OR FALL WITH THE HEATHEN:

“The burden of Babylon, which Isaiah the son of Amoz did see. Lift ye up a banner upon the high mountain, exalt the voice unto them, shake the hand, that they may go into the gates of the nobles. I have commanded my sanctified ones, I have also called my mighty ones for mine anger, even them that rejoice in my highness. The noise of a multitude in the mountains, like as of a great people; a tumultuous noise of the kingdoms of nations gathered together: THE LORD OF HOSTS MUSTERETH THE HOST OF THE BATTLE. They come from a far country, from the end of heaven, even the LORD, and the weapons of his indignation, to destroy the whole land. Howl ye; for the day of the LORD is at hand; it shall come as a destruction from the Almighty.”   Isaiah 13:1 - 6

“Therefore I will shake the heavens, and the earth shall remove out of her place, in the wrath of the LORD of hosts, and in the day of his fierce anger. And it shall be as the chased roe, and as a sheep that no man taketh up: THEY SHALL EVERY MAN TURN TO HIS OWN PEOPLE, AND FLEE EVERY ONE INTO HIS OWN LAND. Every one that is found shall be thrust through; and every one that is joined unto them shall fall by the sword. Their children also shall be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses shall be spoiled, and their wives ravished.”   Isaiah 13:13 - 16

Know that the CREATOR GOD will search all our hearts, the Israelites, Gentiles, and Christians, per se will be judged, therefore, I advise everyone to take heed, do some soul searching, and know that the wicked people on this Earth have to be removed in order that GOD’s Righteousness will prevail on HIS Earth.

Please read all these Chapters, as the days of their fulfillment are at hand. After judging the wicked, know that The CREATOR GOD’s PLAN is to establish a NEW WORLD ORDER. It will be filled with HIS Righteous Covenant People and all Peoples who have it in their hearts to WALK according to HIS Righteous WAY of Life, as it is written in HIS Book of the Law. Only then will the CREATOR establish HIS PEACE on HIS Earth and enable us to enjoy True HAPPINESS, which is only by means of worshipping HIM on HIS Holy Days and GIVING HIM ALL THE PRAISE AND ALL THE GLORY.

“Wait on the LORD, and keep his way,

and he shall exalt thee to inherit the land:

when the wicked are cut off, thou shalt see it.

I have seen the wicked in great power,

and spreading himself like a green bay tree.

Yet he passed away, and, lo, he was not:

yea, I sought him, but he could not be found.

Mark the perfect man, and behold the upright:

for the end of that man is peace.

Psalm 37:34 - 37

“The day of the LORD cometh, for it is nigh at hand;

A day of darkness and of gloominess, a day of clouds and of thick darkness, as the morning spread upon the mountains:

a great people and a strong; there hath not been ever the like,

neither shall be any more after it,

even to the years of many generations.

A fire devoureth before them; and behind them a flame burneth:

the land is as the garden of Eden before them,

and behind them a desolate wilderness;

yea, and nothing shall escape them.

Joel 2:1 – 3

You need to be a member of TheBlackList Pub to add comments!

Join TheBlackList Pub

Email me when people reply –
https://theblacklist.net/