Shabbath Message 2020/2019

THE SABBATH MESSAGE FOR DECEMBER 28, 2019:

YAH, THE CREATOR, IS MY GOD AND MY ONLY SAVIOR!

Shalom to All Who Seek the CREATOR GOD of Israel and HIS TRUTH,

I AM A JEALOUS GOD,

TO WHOM WILL YE LIKEN ME,

TO WHOM WILL YE COMPARE ME?

To whom then will ye liken me, or shall I be equal?

saith the Holy One.

Lift up your eyes on high,

and behold who hath created these things,

that bringeth out their host by number:

he calleth them all by names by the greatness of his might,

for that he is strong in power; not one faileth.

Isaiah 40:25,26

Even to your old age I am he;

and even to hoar hairs will I carry you:

I have made, and I will bear; even I will carry,

and will deliver you.

To whom will ye liken me, and make me equal,

and compare me, that we may be like?

Isaiah 46:4,5

For thus saith the LORD that created the heavens;

God himself that formed the earth and made it;

he hath established it, he created it not in vain,

he formed it to be inhabited:

I AM THE LORD; AND THERE IS NONE ELSE.

Isaiah 45:18

So many times the CREATOR GOD of Heaven and Earth has said, and made it so perfectly clear doing so, that HE is the ONLY GOD, but in that there are more than two billion people believing in other gods, idols, and images, few people choose to know the CREATOR GOD to make HIM their own.

GOD of Israel always sent visions to HIS Prophets with messages for HIS Chosen People, even on a daily basis. But the HOLY ONE doesn’t generally make daily contacts with the grassroots except for on special occasions. Under certain circumstances, HE sent HIS Angels with Messages, as well.

For example, remember when GOD wanted to tempt Abraham to see if he was a true man of GOD – one who feared HIM to do HIS WILL? Well, GOD sent HIS Angel to tell Abraham to offer his son for a burnt offering, and just as he drew his knife to slay Isaac, GOD’s Angel stopped him. Before GOD destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah, he sent Angels to Lot to bring him out before HE rained down fire and brimstone out of heaven. GOD also sent three Angels to Abraham to tell him that Sarah would bear a son. Another time GOD of Israel sent HIS Angel to tell Manoah’s wife that she would bear a son, and that she must not drink wine or strong drink. The Angel also told her that no razor should go on his head. That son was Samson whom GOD chose to Deliver the Children of Israel out of the hands of the Philistines. After when GOD brought the Children of Israel out of Egyptian bondage, HE made it a point to let them hear HIS VOICE out of the midst of fire.

Then there was the time when GOD’s Prophet Elijah staged a test to prove that ONLY the GOD of Israel is GOD and not any other god. Elijah gave the prophets of Baal the first shot to Call ye on the name of your gods, and I WILL CALL ON THE NAME OF THE LORD: AND THE GOD THAT ANSWERETH BY FIRE, LET HIM BE GOD. And all the people answered and said, It is well spoken.Elijah gave them all day to prove their god, but to no avail. When evening had come, Elijah told them it was his turn to call upon his god.

“Elijah said unto all the people, Come near unto me. And all the people came near unto him. And he repaired the altar of the LORD that was broken down. And Elijah took twelve stones, according to the number of the tribes of the sons of Jacob, unto whom the word of the LORD came, saying, Israel shall be thy name: And with the stones he built an altar in the name of the LORD: and he made a trench about the altar, as great as would contain two measures of seed. And he put the wood in order, and cut the bullock in pieces, and laid him on the wood, and said, Fill four barrels with water, and pour it on the burnt sacrifice, and on the wood. And he said, Do it the second time. And they did it the second time. And he said, Do it the third time. And they did it the third time. And the water ran round about the altar; and he filled the trench also with water. And it came to pass at the time of the offering of the evening sacrifice, that Elijah the prophet came near, and said, LORD God of Abraham, Isaac, and of Israel, let it be known this day that thou art God in Israel, and that I am thy servant, and that I have done all these things at thy word. Hear me, O LORD, hear me, that this people may know that thou art the LORD God, and that thou hast turned their heart back again. Then the fire of the LORD fell, and consumed the burnt sacrifice, and the wood, and the stones, and the dust, and licked up the water that was in the trench. AND WHEN ALL THE PEOPLE SAW IT, THEY FELL ON THEIR FACES: AND THEY SAID, THE LORD, HE IS THE GOD; THE LORD, HE IS THE GOD.   I Kings 18:30 – 39

This is a fabulous Biblical story, and the first time I read it, I was so moved and zealous by it that I challenged a co-worker to call upon JC, and I would call upon the GOD of Israel to prove which one of us worshipped the True and Living GOD. I still remember this challenge as if it were yesterday. She chickened out and would not take the challenge! And LORD knows, I was nervous as hell, but I was not about to back down. Unto this day, I wonder if the GOD of Israel would have been with me as HE had been with Elijah and would have helped me to pull this off.

So, as we can see the MOST HIGH not only led and guided the Children of Israel, HE made HIMSELF known to them in a group and to individuals by way of HIS VOICE, HIS Angels, HIS Prophets, and HIS Judgments. We can’t just dismiss these encounters as if they are of no essence…we can’t! All GOD’s WORKS were done for a reason, which was to mainly encourage the Children of Israel to Fear HIM, OBEY HIM, and keep HIS COMMANDMENTS.

O THAT THERE WERE SUCH AN HEART IN THEM, THAT THEY WOULD FEAR ME, AND KEEP ALL MY COMMANDMENTS ALWAYS, that it might be well with them, and with their children for ever!”   Deuteronomy 5:29

THE GOD OF ISRAEL IS GOD, WAS GOD, AND IS FOREVER GOD AND HE DOES NOT CHANGE  

I AM THE LORD, I CHANGE NOT; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed. Even from the days of your fathers ye are gone away from mine ordinances, and have not kept them. RETURN UNTO ME, AND I WILL RETURN UNTO YOU, SAITH THE LORD OF HOSTS…   Malachi 3:6,7

When the CREATOR said that HE ALONE is GOD, what is it in the Scriptures that lead us to believe otherwise? When we have GOD’s WORD before us demanding that we worship no other god, why do we reject it? And why and how can we think to accept the words and works of mere men who are not Prophets or Angels but who in fact entice people to worship another god, which is absolutely against GOD’s WILL?

It shall be, if thou do at all forget the LORD thy God, and walk after other gods, and serve them, and worship them, I testify against you this day that ye shall surely perish.   Deuteronomy 8:19

When people change GOD’s Ordinances, it is incumbent upon us to question their actions, especially if they have the audacity to claim that a man named JC is to be compared to the MOST HIGH CREATOR GOD.

If the CREATOR has told us that all gods, images, and idols are man-made and are an abomination, how then can they be compared to HIM? They are not the works of the JEALOUS CREATOR GOD. On the contrary they are all that the CREATOR GOD detests and hates of all peoples who attempt to give HIS GLORY to another.

I am the LORD: that is my name: and MY GLORY WILL I NOT GIVE TO ANOTHER, neither my praise to graven images.   Isaiah 42:8

“For my name's sake will I defer mine anger, and for my praise will I refrain for thee, that I cut thee not off. Behold, I have refined thee, but not with silver; I have chosen thee in the furnace of affliction. FOR MINE OWN SAKE, EVEN FOR MINE OWN SAKE, WILL I DO IT: FOR HOW SHOULD MY NAME BE POLLUTED? AND I WILL NOT GIVE MY GLORY UNTO ANOTHER. Hearken unto me, O JACOB AND ISRAEL, MY CALLED; I AM HE; I AM THE FIRST, I ALSO AM THE LAST. Mine hand also hath laid the foundation of the earth, and my right hand hath spanned the heavens: when I call unto them, they stand up together.”   Isaiah 48:9 – 13

THE GLORY OF THE LORD SHALL ENDURE FOR EVER: THE LORD SHALL REJOICE IN HIS WORKS.   Psalm 104:31

READ and learn that throughout the “Old Testament” the CREATOR GOD has not allowed any god, image, or idol to trump HIS WORKS and HIS MAJESTY. When HE declares that HE is GOD, and that there is NONE ELSE, HE has proven it with HIS SIGNS and WONDERS, which cannot be disputed! GOD scattered the Children of Israel into the hands of their enemies. That was 400 years before JC, and to this day no one has been able to remove HIS curses from off HIS Covenant People – not even JC.

See now that I, even I, am he, and THERE IS NO GOD WITH ME: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand.   Deuteronomy 32:39

Isn’t it wisdom to FEAR GOD, respect HIS WORD and give credence to it rather than to the words imagined by men?

KNOW THEREFORE THIS DAY, AND CONSIDER IT IN THINE HEART, THAT THE LORD HE IS GOD IN HEAVEN ABOVE, AND UPON THE EARTH BENEATH: THERE IS NONE ELSE. THOU SHALT KEEP THEREFORE HIS STATUTES, AND HIS COMMANDMENTS, which I command thee this day, that it may go well with thee, and with thy children after thee, and that thou mayest prolong thy days upon the earth, which the LORD thy God giveth thee, for ever.”   Deuteronomy 4:39,40

KING SOLOMON WAS A WISE MAN UNTIL HE FOLLOWED AFTER HIS WIVES TO WORSHIP OTHER gods

“Solomon stood before the altar of the LORD in the presence of all the congregation of Israel, and spread forth his hands toward heaven: And he said, LORD God of Israel, there is no God like thee, in heaven above, or on earth beneath, who keepest covenant and mercy with thy servants that walk before thee with all their heart:”   I Kings 8:22,23

“Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me. I, EVEN I, AM THE LORD; AND BESIDE ME THERE IS NO SAVIOUR. I have declared, and have saved, and I have shewed, when there was no strange god among you: therefore ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, that I am God. Yea, before the day was I am he; and there is none that can deliver out of my hand: I will work, and who shall let it? Thus saith the LORD, your redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; For your sake I have sent to Babylon, and have brought down all their nobles, and the Chaldeans, whose cry is in the ships. I AM THE LORD, YOUR HOLY ONE, THE CREATOR OF ISRAEL, YOUR KING.   Isaiah 43:10 – 15

“For who hath stood in the counsel of the LORD, and hath perceived and heard his word? who hath marked his word, and heard it? Behold, a whirlwind of the LORD is gone forth in fury, even a grievous whirlwind: it shall fall grievously upon the head of the wicked. The anger of the LORD shall not return, until he have executed, and till he have performed the thoughts of his heart: IN THE LATTER DAYS YE SHALL CONSIDER IT PERFECTLY. Jeremiah 23:18 – 20

And after Our GOD of Israel has gathered us and Judged the wicked, HE will cleanse us and put HIS LAW in our hearts. Then HIS World Order will involve CALLING UPON HIM with ONE CONSENT and WORSHIPPING HIM according to HIS Holy Days and HIS WAYS of Righteousness - not via umpteen different religions.

THEREFORE WAIT YE UPON ME, SAITH THE LORD, until the day that I rise up to the prey: for my determination is to gather the nations, that I may assemble the kingdoms, to pour upon them mine indignation, even all my fierce anger: FOR ALL THE EARTH SHALL BE DEVOURED WITH THE FIRE OF MY JEALOUSY. FOR THEN WILL I TURN TO THE PEOPLE A PURE LANGUAGE, THAT THEY MAY ALL CALL UPON THE NAME OF THE LORD, TO SERVE HIM WITH ONE CONSENT.”   Zephaniah 3:8,9

OUR GOD WANTS US TO REASON WITH HIM, AND GIVEN THAT WE ARE IN THE HANDS OF OUR ENEMIES, I TEND TO AGREE WITH HIM

Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool. If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land: Isaiah 1:18,19

I HAVE NOT SPOKEN IN SECRET, IN A DARK PLACE OF THE EARTH: I SAID NOT UNTO THE SEED OF JACOB, SEEK YE ME IN VAIN: I the LORD speak righteousness, I declare things that are right. Assemble yourselves and come; draw near together, ye that are escaped of the nations: they have no knowledge that set up the wood of their graven image, and pray unto a god that cannot save. Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time? WHO HATH TOLD IT FROM THAT TIME? HAVE NOT I THE LORD? AND THERE IS NO GOD ELSE BESIDE ME; A JUST GOD AND A SAVIOUR; THERE IS NONE BESIDE ME. LOOK UNTO ME, AND BE YE SAVED, ALL THE ENDS OF THE EARTH: FOR I AM GOD, AND THERE IS NONE ELSE.  Isaiah 45:19 - 22

THE CREATOR GOD WILL NOT RELENT – HE WANTS ALL THE PRAISE AND ALL THE GLORY FOR ALL HIS WONDROUS WORKS

IN THAT WE HAVE A CONFLICT OF INTERESTS, LET’S SEE WHAT JC HAS BROUGHT TO THE TABLE THAT WOULD MAKE HIM WORTHY OF GOD’s ACCOLADES

Since the so-called “Coming of JC”, what makes him worthy of being called a god? Really!!! What has this man-god done? When it comes to religion, this wicked World Order is a product of his making. Christianity and 40,000 Christian denominations occurred on his watch, and they all defy the WORD of Our CREATOR. Think about it. After the GOD of Israel scattered HIS Covenant People from HIS Holy Land, HE gave HIS heritage into the hands of heathens, and returned to HIS Place in the Heavens (Hos.5:15). Thus, JC has had 2,000 years to end wickedness and to bring peace to this World Order, but rather than save folks out of this mayhem, all he has done is to magnify himself and cause two billion people to forget the CREATOR GOD.

I have forsaken mine house, I have left mine heritage; I have given the dearly beloved of my soul into the hand of her enemies.   Jeremiah 12:7

The White Supremacists of the Roman Era obviously had nothing but contempt for GOD’s WAYS of Righteousness just like HIS Covenant People. Neither the Israelites nor the Romans desired to perpetuate GOD’s “Tables of testimony, tables of stone, written with the finger of God. The Romans knew well that the CREATOR GOD never “barest rule over them. They were not called by THY NAME” (Isa.63:19). Now is it any wonder why the White Race invented their own god and wrote their own “New Testament”? Ever since they spread Christianity and belief in the “Coming” of this man-god across the globe, there has been noting but endless Hell, war, suffering, immorality, and misery on this Earth, and no one is exempt! This is not a life – not even for the rich, as this dreadful society in one way or another afflicts us all! Cruelty, corruption, and greed are the norm, and they triumph throughout every facet of life. And by all means do realize that the government, economy, and religions help sustain this malicious World Order while JC thrives in the thick of it.

If JC is the “Son of God”, why wouldn’t HE be steadfast to follow GOD’s Righteous Laws, Statutes, and Judgments, as HE Commanded in order to prevent all this wickedness rather than have people worship him and look to him for salvation? By the way, shouldn’t this “Son of God” have known that the FATHER is a JEALOUS GOD, that HE is the ONLY SAVIOR, and that HE wants all the GLORY? Just sayin’. AND if JC were the “Saviour of this World Order”, why isn’t he saving people, bringing peace to this Earth, and ending transgression? Shouldn’t he know that Christians are praying to him for consolation but are instead dying daily with his name on their lips calling out to him?

It’s these JC shortcomings and faults that make the GOD that SAVED the Children of Israel out of Egypt appear to be the ONE and ONLY True and Living CREATOR GOD. Though Our GOD of Israel scattered us into the hands of our enemies because of forsaking HIM for other gods and for rejecting HIS Book of the Law, HE yet remains with us awaiting our return back to HIM and HIS LAW.

The secret things belong unto the LORD our God: but those things which are revealed belong unto us and to our children for ever, THAT WE MAY DO ALL THE WORDS OF THIS LAW.   Deuteronomy 29:29

“Therefore say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Although I have cast them far off among the heathen, and although I have scattered them among the countries, yet will I be to them as a little sanctuary in the countries where they shall come. Therefore say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; I will even gather you from the people, and assemble you out of the countries where ye have been scattered, and I will give you the land of Israel. And they shall come thither, and they shall take away all the detestable things thereof and all the abominations thereof from thence. And I will give them one heart, and I will put a new spirit within you; and I will take the stony heart out of their flesh, and will give them an heart of flesh: THAT THEY MAY WALK IN MY STATUTES, AND KEEP MINE ORDINANCES, AND DO THEM: and they shall be my people, and I will be their God.”   Ezekiel 11:16 - 20

That which GOD said is an abomination cannot be made sacred. White Rulers not only invented a JC-god, but they wickedly compared their false god to the CREATOR GOD. This false worship is a component of the great curse upon us, which is that we be cast into the hands of Enslavers and to worship their god for punishment. Is this not what happened?

The LORD shall scatter thee among all people, from the one end of the earth even unto the other; and there thou shalt serve other gods, which neither thou nor thy fathers have known, even wood and stone.”   Deuteronomy 28:64

YES, WE WERE SCATTERED, BUT OUR GOD AWAITS OUR CALL UNTO HIM

THINK! If Our GOD of Israel is “A little Sanctuary” for us, then all we need do is SEEK HIM in Righteousness, OBEY HIS LAW, PRAY to HIM, and CALL upon HIS HOLY NAME. Only then will HE read our hearts and see that we want HIM ALONE in our lives, and HE will respond accordingly.

“Let all those that put their trust in thee rejoice: let them ever shout for joy, because thou defendest them: let them also that love thy name be joyful in thee. For thou, LORD, wilt bless the righteous; with favour wilt thou compass him as with a shield.”   Psalm 5:11,12

“THOU SHALT REMEMBER ALL THE WAY WHICH THE LORD THY GOD LED THEE these forty years in the wilderness, to humble thee, and to prove thee, to know what was in thine heart, whether thou wouldest keep his commandments, or no. And he humbled thee, and suffered thee to hunger, and fed thee with manna, which thou knewest not, neither did thy fathers know; that he might make thee know that MAN DOTH NOT LIVE BY BREAD ONLY, BUT BY EVERY WORD THAT PROCEEDETH OUT OF THE MOUTH OF THE LORD DOTH MAN LIVE. Deuteronomy 8:2,3

And from personal experience, I can assure you that this is true, and that we do not need the White Man’s impotent and absentee man-god.

I know well that JC is not helping you, not hearing your prayers, not healing you, and not keeping you safe and out of harm’s way. How do I know? I’ve been there and done that, but now, I am the wiser!!!

THUS SAITH THE LORD…I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. THEN SHALL YE CALL UPON ME, AND YE SHALL GO AND PRAY UNTO ME, AND I WILL HEARKEN UNTO YOU. And YE SHALL SEEK ME, AND FIND ME, WHEN YE SHALL SEARCH FOR ME WITH ALL YOUR HEART. And I will be found of you, saith the LORD: and I will turn away your captivity, and I will gather you from all the nations, and from all the places whither I have driven you, saith the LORD; and I will bring you again into the place whence I caused you to be carried away captive.   Jeremiah 29:10 – 14

Behold, I set before you this day a blessing and a curse; A blessing, if ye obey the commandments of the LORD your God, which I command you this day: And a curse, if ye will not obey the commandments of the LORD your God, but turn aside out of the way which I command you this day, to go after other gods, which ye have not known.”   Deuteronomy 11:26 - 28

Ye shall walk after the LORD your God, and fear him, and keep his commandments, and obey his voice, and ye shall serve him, and cleave unto him.   Deuteronomy 13:4

“This thing commanded I them, saying, Obey my voice, and I will be your God, and ye shall be my people: and walk ye in all the ways that I have commanded you, that it may be well unto you. Jeremiah 7:23

To walk after the CREATOR GOD, can only mean that we cannot have any other gods before HIM. One obvious Truth is that the timing of JC’s so-called birth eliminates him from being with the CREATOR in the BEGINNING, as he did not exist. The “New Testament” writers made the setting for JC for thousands of years after GOD’s CREATION! Of great import, by GOD’s own admission, HE formed Earth all by HIMSELF, and that also is information that makes the entire story about JC being with GOD when HE Created the Heavens and the Earth suspect.

THUS SAITH THE LORD, THY REDEEMER, and he that formed thee from the womb, I AM THE LORD THAT MAKETH ALL THINGS; THAT STRETCHETH FORTH THE HEAVENS ALONE; THAT SPREADETH ABROAD THE EARTH BY MYSELF;   Isaiah 44:24

I HAVE MADE THE EARTH, AND CREATED MAN UPON IT: I, even my hands, have stretched out the heavens, and all their host have I commanded.”   Isaiah 45:12

The above passages should resolve any dispute that depicts the JC, man-god as the True and Living GOD. But if not, then consider the fact that the CREATOR does not acknowledge this “virgin birth” of JC nor his existence. The CREATOR calls those HE has Chosen and HIS Prophets by their names, especially those men HE directed to lead and guide the Children of Israel, as HE did with Moses and Joshua. As well, there is a record of GOD’s WORD proclaiming HIS WORKS.

What people fail to accept is that we don’t need but ONE GOD. HE advocates that HE is ONE GOD, and we should leave it at that and factor JC out of this equation.

THE JEALOUS GOD OF ISRAEL LEAVES NO ROOM FOR HAVING ANOTHER GOD

HEAR, O ISRAEL: THE LORD OUR GOD IS ONE LORD: And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might. And these words, which I command thee this day, shall be in thine heart: And thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children…   Deuteronomy 6:4 - 7

ONLY the CREATOR GOD has proved to be the True GOD and SAVIOR! If the CREATOR did not confirm this White Man’s “Gospel”, then it cannot be credible.   The “New Testament” writers started this rumor without a shred of evidence to make it GOD’s TRUTH. And I cannot stress enough that neither the CREATOR GOD nor HIS Prophets directed these Romans to write anything about JC. All that the CREATOR GOD had written for OUR WAY of Life was set in stone and to be observed for as long as we live on HIS Earth. And we were Commanded never to alter it one iota.

What thing soever I command you, observe to do it: thou shalt not add thereto, nor diminish from it.   Deuteronomy 12:32

Of a Truth, if we must believe in another god, at least let information about him and his existence be better than what’s written about JC. Let his power be greater than that of the CREATOR GOD that we have, if that’s possible. And until then, let the MOST HIGH GOD that Created this Heaven and Earth REIGN and be EXALTED and PRAISED by everything that breathes, for HE is GOD, and there is NONE OTHER besides HIM! Indeed, more than we can imagine, Our CREATOR GOD of Israel is AWESOME, and HE is there for all of us (Isa.56:6-8) if we will just return to HIM to worship ONLY HIM and to live according to HIS Book of the Law.

While I don’t challenge folks to an Elijah Test, I do feel that if one wants to know the CREATOR GOD of Israel - the GOD that formed the Heavens and the Earth and all things therein - I can make them a believer in HIM if they really seek HIM with their whole heart and soul.

The covenant that I have made with you ye shall not forget;

neither shall ye fear other gods.

But the LORD your God ye shall fear;

and he shall deliver you out of the hand of all your enemies.

II Kings 17:38,39

What can David say more unto thee?

for thou, Lord GOD, knowest thy servant.

For thy word's sake, and according to thine own heart,

hast thou done all these great things,

to make thy servant know them.

Wherefore thou art great, O LORD God:

for there is none like thee,

neither is there any God beside thee,

according to all that we have heard with our ears.

And what one nation in the earth is like thy people,

even like Israel, whom God went to redeem

for a people to himself, and to make him a name,

and to do for you great things and terrible, for thy land,

before thy people, which thou redeemedst to thee from Egypt,

from the nations and their gods?

For thou hast confirmed to thyself thy people Israel

to be a people unto thee for ever:

and thou, LORD, art become their God.

II Samuel 7:20 - 24

THE SABBATH MESSAGE FOR DECEMBER 21, 2019:

YAH, THE CREATOR, IS MY GOD AND MY ONLY SAVIOR!

Shalom to All Who Seek the CREATOR GOD of Israel and HIS TRUTH,

CHRISTMAS IS WHAT IT IS,

AND GIVEN ALL THE FACTS,

IT IS NOT GOD’s HOLY DAY!

DECEMBER 25TH IS A PAGAN HOLIDAY!

Christmas is not something GOD Ordained

and more importantly,

nothing in the Bible

associates it with the CREATOR GOD!

Thy word is true from the beginning:

and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever.

Psalm 119:160

Great is the LORD, and greatly to be praised;

and his greatness is unsearchable.

One generation shall praise thy works to another,

and shall declare thy mighty acts.

I will speak of the glorious honour of thy majesty,

and of thy wondrous works.

Psalm 145:3 – 5

December 25th, Christmas, is right around the corner, and also right around the corner you can find people spending money well above their means for gifts to make others smile with glee. This day involves a lie about a fat White Man coming down a chimney to leave gifts for children and for the whole household. He puts gifts under a much decorated dead or alive tree and then leaves via the same chimney but not before eating the cookies the children have left for him. We all know that this holiday is an exaggerated fabrication that we all believed as children. And just as much of a fabrication is that Christmas celebrated on December 25th is the day of JC’s birth.    

It is amazing that billions of people will believe in Christmas and will reject all evidence that it is confirmed a pagan holiday that causes folks to sin against the CREATOR GOD. I cannot stress enough that the CREATOR GOD gave mankind everything he needed for life and survival on HIS Earth, even for worship of HIM.   Suppose GOD had put mankind on HIS Earth without a means for food and water. How long would people have lasted? HE left no stone unturned, and more important than food and water, HE also gave mankind a “Righteous” WAY of LIFE to sustain absolute worship of HIM and a means to prevent wickedness on HIS “Perfect” Earth.

Suppose, just suppose that the CREATOR GOD had not required of us a WAY of Righteousness. One need not give it much thought. To be sure, we would all be criminals and derelicts living immoral lives and passing these same wicked and abominable ways onto our children. Let’s not forget what GOD said to Noah: “Thee, I have seen Righteous before me in this generation.” Noah was not wicked as those who were soon to be destroyed, and he certainly did not celebrate pagan holidays. Therefore, it behooves us all to turn to GOD’s WAYS of Righteousness rather than the heathenish ways of men – Christmas being one of them. GOD’s Righteousness endures forever whether mankind will take hold of it or not.

Thus saith the LORD, Learn not the way of the heathen, and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen are dismayed at them. For the customs of the people are vain: for one cutteth a tree out of the forest, the work of the hands of the workman, with the axe. They deck it with silver and with gold; they fasten it with nails and with hammers, that it move not. Jeremiah 10:2 – 4

People have turned trees into idols and used the woods for pagan worship for millennia. Christmas is an extension of this practice, as well, it worships a babe in a so-called “manger” that is supposed to be the “Lord that has come”. Santa, like JC, has come down the chimney, and the only truth concerning these two is that both are delusions, yarns, tales, and inventions designed by those who do not serve nor believe in the CREATOR GOD of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. And when we follow the money trail, we learn that the only ones who gain from this shrewd, money-spending holiday are the vendors, stores, and big business, as they leave people with an annual debt they must pay or file for bankruptcy.

Does it matter to Christians that they do not see their “Lord and Savior” on December 25th and haven’t seen him since his inception? Does it matter that Christmas is a pagan holiday? To answer the questions, NOT AT ALL!!! Some people know well about the origins of JC and the origins of Christmas, but they just want to follow this tradition because their grandparents and great grandparents kept this holiday. And it matters not to them that neither JC nor Christmas is a WORK of the CREATOR GOD.

Christians have to deal with the Truth of this matter. They have to prove what they believe to be true or give in to GOD’s WORD, HIS VOICE, and HIS TRUTH, none of which speaks of JC, Christmas, or Christianity. Below is an article that most descendants of Slaves know nothing about. Therefore, I urge people to go to the link and read the entire article:

The True Meaning of Christmas
Paganism, Sun Worship and Commercialism

Christmas is the celebration of the time when the days start to lengthen, which in the Northern Hemisphere, is in the middle of winter. Many religions in history have claimed the winter solstice as a holy day. The "reason of the season" is a combination of different traditions. It includes sun worship and pagan nature religions who have venerated the natural cycle for many thousands of years. Many traditional elements of Christmas pre-date Christianity1. Nowadays it is laid upon by various Christian stories, and Christians even say, quite wrongly, that they invented Christmas. In combination with these religious sources is a heavy dose of commercialism - many "traditions" are in fact invented by commercial companies trying to find nifty ways of selling goods. A sensible and modern refrain is that Christmas is simply a secular midwinter holiday season; it is important to all families as one of the three holiday seasons in between children's school terms. Christmas is a multicultural festival with a long pagan history, and can be celebrated by anyone.

Many traditional elements of Christmas pre-date Christianity1. In other words, Christmas was pagan before it was adopted (and renamed) by Christians. The Catholic Encyclopedia of 1908 states that "Christmas was not among the earliest festivals of the Church. Irenaeus and Tertullian omit it from their lists of feasts"2 - those authors lived into the 3rd century. The CE article concludes that when later Christians adopted the date of the 25th of December for Jesus' birth, "the abundance of analogous midwinter festivals may indefinitely have helped the choice of the December date, the same instinct which set Natalis Invicti at the winter solstice will have sufficed, apart from deliberate adaptation or curious calculation, to set the Christian feast there too". Prof. Hutton, a respected and careful primary-sources historian, mentions Christmas in his valuable book on the history of modern Paganism.

http://www.humanreligions.info/christmas.html

People should not let this be the only search for Truth regarding Christmas, but they should seek far and wide and by all means the WORD of GOD in order to know the GOD’s TRUTH at the Mouth of HIS Prophets. GOD did not ordain Christmas and no other Christian holidays. And the reasons why HE doesn’t are crystal clear. The CREATOR GOD is a JEALOUS GOD, and HE detests the worship of any other god be it an idol, an image, or a man-god!

WE HAVE BEEN DUPED FOR LONG ENOUGH

The White Rulers of this present wicked World Order laugh hysterically at descendants of Slaves and at poor destitute nations who take hold of this White Man’s Christianity. They all wonder how so many peoples and nations can so easily believe in a god that they invented and in a religion that they contrived specifically to contradict the LAWS of GOD.   They cannot believe that Christians won’t take the initiative to search the Internet for facts concerning Christmas and its connection with a man-god who is called “Saviour” but who lets a plane filled with 200 Christians fall from the sky killing everyone aboard; that lets a raging fire burn down a house with a family of five inside; and that does nothing to end the captivity of almost fifty million Christian descendants of Slaves. But that which really blows the White Rulers away is that descendants of Slaves will worship the god of their captors. How naïve and ignorant is that! That’s analogous with turning to the wicked for virtue and integrity. Those who rule over us are cruel and corrupt, and they have no intention to do right by us, given the centuries of oppression we have suffered at their hands.

It is my hope that Christians will question and inquire about the god in whom they believe and his religion, Christianity, which started without “Thus Saith the LORD” and without GOD’s Prophets. There is nothing wrong with asking obvious questions: If JC is a “Saviour” why isn’t he fulfilling his depiction. I’ll tell you why, and the answer is that JC and Christianity obviously are NOT a WORK of GOD’s TRUTH. We have GOD’s WORDS, and HE DID NOT LIE. HE has clarified over and over again that HE IS GOD, and that there is NONE ELSE! HE has relentlessly told us to take heed to living and doing HIS Book of the Law to no avail. Actually, we should realize that it is from JC’s silence and absence that prove him to be a fraud! Hence, of great import neither JC nor the “New Testament” writers have any authority too revoke GOD’s LAW.

The CREATOR GOD will be MAGNIFIED and so also will be HIS LAW!

Let all those that seek thee rejoice and be glad in thee: and let such as love thy salvation say continually, LET GOD BE MAGNIFIED.   Psalm 70:4

The works of the LORD are great, sought out of all them that have pleasure therein. His work is honourable and glorious: and his righteousness endureth for ever. He hath made his wonderful works to be remembered: the LORD is gracious and full of compassion.”   Psalm 111:2 - 4

“Thy righteousness is an everlasting righteousness, and THY LAW IS THE TRUTH.   Psalm 119:142

The LORD is well pleased for his righteousness' sake; HE WILL MAGNIFY THE LAW, AND MAKE IT HONOURABLE.   Isaiah 42:21

Lift up your eyes to the heavens, and look upon the earth beneath: for the heavens shall vanish away like smoke, and the earth shall wax old like a garment, and they that dwell therein shall die in like manner: BUT MY SALVATION SHALL BE FOR EVER, AND MY RIGHTEOUSNESS SHALL NOT BE ABOLISHED. Isaiah 51:6

The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: a good understanding have all they that do his commandments: his praise endureth for ever.   Psalm 111:10

JC IS AN INVENTION OF ROMANS, AND THE PEOPLE WHO WORSHIP HIM SHOULD KNOW THAT THEY DO SO AT THEIR OWN RISK

If thou do at all forget the LORD thy God, and walk after other gods, and serve them, and worship them, I testify against you this day that ye shall surely perish.   Deuteronomy 8:19

Where are their gods, their rock in whom they trusted, Which did eat the fat of their sacrifices, and drank the wine of their drink offerings? let them rise up and help you, and be your protection. SEE NOW THAT I, EVEN I, AM HE, AND THERE IS NO GOD WITH ME: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand. For I lift up my hand to heaven, and say, I live for ever.   Deuteronomy 32:37 - 40

If ye forsake the LORD, and serve strange gods, then he will turn and do you hurt, and consume you, after that he hath done you good.   Joshua 24:20

Let the sinners be consumed out of the earth, and let the wicked be no more. Bless thou the LORD, O my soul. Praise ye the LORD.”   Psalm 104:35

“Fear ye not, neither be afraid: have not I told thee from that time, and have declared it? ye are even my witnesses. IS THERE A GOD BESIDE ME? YEA, THERE IS NO GOD; I KNOW NOT ANY. They that make a graven image are all of them vanity; and their delectable things shall not profit; and they are their own witnesses; they see not, nor know; that they may be ashamed. Who hath formed a god, or molten a graven image that is profitable for nothing?   Isaiah 44:8 - 10

“Who hath declared this from ancient time? who hath told it from that time? have not I the LORD? and THERE IS NO GOD ELSE BESIDE ME; A JUST GOD AND A SAVIOUR; THERE IS NONE BESIDE ME. LOOK UNTO ME, AND BE YE SAVED, ALL THE ENDS OF THE EARTH: FOR I AM GOD, AND THERE IS NONE ELSE. I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear.”   Isaiah 45:21 - 23

Let’s not be so gullible to believe that the Righteous and HOLY GOD will allow the wicked of the Roman Era to change HIS WAYS of Righteousness forever and will have an invention of their imaginations, a JC man-god, compare to the GOD that Created this Heaven and Earth and all things therein. And let’s not be so gullible to believe that there is another god that will take GOD’s GLORY after HE has established all this GREAT UNIVERSE. The JEALOUS GOD will not allow that to happen!

I AM THE LORD: THAT IS MY NAME: AND MY GLORY WILL I NOT GIVE TO ANOTHER, neither my praise to graven images.

“Let them give glory unto the LORD, and declare his praise in the islands.   Isaiah 42:8,12

“Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: BEFORE ME THERE WAS NO GOD FORMED, NEITHER SHALL THERE BE AFTER ME. I, EVEN I, AM THE LORD; AND BESIDE ME THERE IS NO SAVIOUR. I have declared, and have saved, and I have shewed, when there was no strange god among you: therefore ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, that I am God. Yea, before the day was I am he; and THERE IS NONE THAT CAN DELIVER OUT OF MY HAND: I WILL WORK, AND WHO SHALL LET IT?   Isaiah 43:10 - 13

Take note to what GOD has said, “There is none that can deliver out of My Hand.” THINK!!! Isn’t this the very reason why JC is NOT a “Saviour”? The GOD of Israel cursed HIS People for rejecting HIS LAW and for serving other gods. Just in case folks can’t understand it yet, JC is another god. And indeed he is exalted though he hasn’t a smidgeon of power and is the god of the “New Testament” that serves 40,000+ religions of Christianity.

They have no knowledge that set up the wood of their graven image, and pray unto a god that cannot save. Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time? who hath told it from that time? have not I the LORD? and THERE IS NO GOD ELSE BESIDE ME; A JUST GOD AND A SAVIOUR; THERE IS NONE BESIDE ME. LOOK UNTO ME, AND BE YE SAVED, all the ends of the earth: FOR I AM GOD, AND THERE IS NONE ELSE.   Isaiah 45:20 – 22

As has been proven, JC is not a god, and he certainly did not Create the Heavens and the Earth. It’s no wonder he cannot and does not save anyone!

For all the gods of the nations are idols: but THE LORD MADE THE HEAVENS.   Psalm 96:5

O LORD, thou art my God; I will exalt thee, I will praise thy name; for thou hast done wonderful things; THY COUNSELS OF OLD ARE FAITHFULNESS AND TRUTH.   Isaiah 25:1

With GOD’s CREATION of the Hosts of Heaven and the Earth (Genesis 1:14,15), HE set the dates (Lev. 23rd Chapter) for HIS Holy Days that HE Commanded us to observe. Therefore, let us be the wiser and keep what we know to be HIS COUNSEL, HIS LAW, and HIS Ordinances, as Christian religions and its holidays are proved to be the works of pagans.

In all things that I have said unto you

be circumspect:

and make no mention of the name of other gods,

neither let it be heard out of thy mouth.

Three times thou shalt keep a feast unto me in the year.

Thou shalt keep the feast of unleavened bread:

(thou shalt eat unleavened bread seven days,

as I commanded thee,

in the time appointed of the month Abib;

for in it thou camest out from Egypt:

and none shall appear before me empty:)

And the feast of harvest, the firstfruits of thy labours,

which thou hast sown in the field: and the feast of ingathering, which is in the end of the year,

when thou hast gathered in thy labours out of the field.

Three times in the year all thy males shall appear before the Lord GOD.

Exodus 23:13 - 17

It shall come to pass,

that every one that is left of all the nations

which came against Jerusalem

shall even go up from year to year

to worship the King, the LORD of hosts,

and to keep the feast of tabernacles.

Zechariah 14:16

O Lord GOD, thou hast begun

to shew thy servant thy greatness,

and thy mighty hand:

for what God is there in heaven or in earth,

that can do according to thy works,

and according to thy might?

Deuteronomy 3:24

You need to be a member of TheBlackList Pub to add comments!

Join TheBlackList Pub

Email me when people reply –
https://theblacklist.net/