Shabbath Message 2020/2019

THE SABBATH MESSAGE FOR MAY 11, 2019:

YAH, THE CREATOR, IS MY GOD AND MY ONLY SAVIOR!

Shalom to All Who Seek the CREATOR GOD of Israel and HIS TRUTH,

GOD’s CREATION,

THE WORKS OF MANKIND,

AND

THE DAY OF THE LORD

The earth mourneth and fadeth away,

the world languisheth and fadeth away,

the haughty people of the earth do languish.

The earth also is defiled under the inhabitants thereof;

because they have transgressed the laws,

changed the ordinance,

broken the everlasting covenant.

Isaiah 24:4,5

And the LORD said unto me, Son of man,

mark well, and behold with thine eyes,

and hear with thine ears all that I say unto thee

concerning all the ordinances of the house of the LORD,

and all the laws thereof;

and mark well the entering in of the house,

with every going forth of the sanctuary.

Ezekiel 44:5

I didn’t realize it before I typed this title, but notice that it entails the BEGINNING and the END of this present World Order. Nevertheless, in this Message I want people to see and understand that after the BEGINNING of Time, that it was mankind who changed all that the CREATOR GOD had intended for his life on the Earth HE Created for him. All that the CREATOR set up and arranged for him was “GOOD”, and nothing was necessary to add to or change what GOD had prepared on Earth for mankind. The CREATOR GOD forgot nothing and left out nothing that was needed for a perfect and serene life on planet Earth.

However, mankind has disregarded his MAKER and has even formed for himself gods of his choosing: gods of wood, gold, and silver, decked in the finest fabrics to stand for all to see and for worship of it. Mankind even supplemented religions and customs for each of their gods. They turned attention from the CREATOR to their deities and rejected the CREATOR’s Ordinances.

Actually, when one thinks about it, if these are the CREATOR’s Ordinances, no one should have to explain why it’s imperative and necessary to observe them, right? After seeing and living in the GREAT and WONDROUS CREATIONS of the CREATOR GOD on HIS Earth, only the malicious and the asinine would have the audacity to compete with the ALMIGHTY GOD.

As a result of mankind changing GOD’s Ordinances and HIS WAYS of Righteousness, people have created a corrupt, vicious, and abhorrent World Order that even caused the CREATOR GOD to return to HIS Heaven.

We only need watch the local and the prime time news to realize that there is no real peace, happiness, or tranquility for anyone – not even for the powers-that-be. Moreover, from all this Hell on GOD’s Earth, we should understand that the CREATOR will not allow this wickedness, false worship, and lack of acknowledging HIM to continue on HIS EARTH. The CREATOR destroyed the wicked before, and HE has plans to destroy the wicked again.

GOD’s CREATIONS

-GOODNESS

-Heaven and Earth and ALL THINGS THEREIN

-Mankind

-GOD’s Calendar of Seasons, Days, and Years

-The Seventh Day Sabbath of Complete REST

- GOD’s Book of the Law and HIS WAYS of Righteousness

-The Land of Israel and Jerusalem, GOD’s Holy City

-GOD’s COVENANT between HIM and Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob-Israel

-GOD’s MERCY upon all who love HIM and Keep HIS Commandments

DEFINITION OF GOD:

How many of us can DEFINE “GOD”? Surely, we should be able to describe and explain what we believe in, no? As you read, consider your own definition of the True and Living CREATOR GOD.

GOD defined as per Merriam Webster:

“The Being perfect in power, wisdom, and goodness who is worshipped as creator and ruler of the universe

Christian Science the incorporeal divine Principle ruling over all as eternal Spirit infinite Mind

A being or object believed to have more than natural attributes and powers and to require human worship specifically one controlling a particular aspect or part of reality”

GOD as defined by Wikipedia:

“In monotheistic thought, God is conceived of as the supreme being, creator deity, and principal object of faith.[3] The conceptions of God, as described by theologians,[who?] commonly include the attributes of omniscience (all-knowing), omnipotence (all-powerful), omnipresence (all-present), and as having an eternal and necessary existence.”

GOD the CREATOR AS DEFINED BY HIMSELF:

See now that I, even I, am he, and THERE IS NO god WITH ME: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand. For I lift up my hand to heaven, and say, I live for ever. If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me.   Deuteronomy 32:39 – 41

I, EVEN I, AM THE LORD; AND BESIDE ME THERE IS NO SAVIOUR. I have declared, and have saved, and I have shewed, when there was no strange god among you: therefore ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, that I am God. Yea, before the day was I am he; and there is none that can deliver out of my hand: I will work, and who shall let it?”   Isaiah 43:11 – 13

“I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest KNOW THAT I, THE LORD, WHICH CALL THEE BY THY NAME, AM THE GOD OF ISRAEL. I AM THE LORD, AND THERE IS NONE ELSE, THERE IS NO GOD BESIDE ME: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me: Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time? who hath told it from that time? have not I the LORD? and there is no God else beside me; a just God and a Saviour; there is none beside me. Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else.”   Isaiah 45:3,5,21,22

“When Abram was ninety years old and nine, the LORD appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I am the Almighty God; walk before me, and be thou perfect.   Genesis 17:1

“Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I AM THE LORD THAT MAKETH ALL THINGS; THAT STRETCHETH FORTH THE HEAVENS ALONE; THAT SPREADETH ABROAD THE EARTH BY MYSELF; That frustrateth the tokens of the liars, and maketh diviners mad; that turneth wise men backward, and maketh their knowledge foolish;”   Isaiah 44:24,25

“To whom then will ye liken me, or shall I be equal? saith the Holy One. Lift up your eyes on high, and BEHOLD WHO HATH CREATED THESE THINGS, that bringeth out their host by number: he calleth them all by names by the greatness of his might, for that he is strong in power; not one faileth.”   Isaiah 40:25,26

“God said moreover unto Moses, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, The LORD God of your fathers, THE GOD OF ABRAHAM, THE GOD OF ISAAC, AND THE GOD OF JACOB, hath sent me unto you: THIS IS MY NAME FOR EVER, AND THIS IS MY MEMORIAL UNTO ALL GENERATIONS.   Exodus 3:15

AND THEY THAT KNOW THY NAME will put their trust in thee: for thou, LORD, hast not forsaken them that seek thee.   Psalm 9:10

THE LORD IS KNOWN BY THE JUDGMENT WHICH HE EXECUTETH: the wicked is snared in the work of his own hands. ”   Psalm 9:16

Keep in mind that if GOD gave HIMSELF a Holy Name and has made it known that HE is to be called the GOD of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob “forever”, then all these other gods haven’t a leg to stand on. And that would include the god that Christians call JC. Of a Truth, GOD’s Holy Name should spark many questions about the “New Testament” and it’s Christian religion, and the reason is that they reject GOD’s LAWS of Righteousness and HIS Ordinances and give credence to belief in a man-god called JC.

GIVE THANKS UNTO THE LORD, CALL UPON HIS NAME, MAKE KNOWN HIS DEEDS AMONG THE PEOPLE. Sing unto him, sing psalms unto him, TALK YE OF ALL HIS WONDROUS WORKS. Glory ye in his holy name: let the heart of them rejoice that seek the LORD. SEEK THE LORD AND HIS STRENGTH, SEEK HIS FACE CONTINUALLY. REMEMBER HIS MARVELLOUS WORKS THAT HE HATH DONE, HIS WONDERS, AND THE JUDGMENTS OF HIS MOUTH; O ye seed of Israel his servant, ye children of Jacob, his chosen ones. He is the LORD our God; his judgments are in all the earth. Be ye mindful always of his covenant; the word which he commanded to a thousand generations; Even of the covenant which he made with Abraham, and of his oath unto Isaac; And hath confirmed the same to Jacob for a law, and to Israel for an everlasting covenant, Saying, Unto thee will I give the land of Canaan, the lot of your inheritance;”   I Chronicles 16:8 - 18

“The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come. And IT SHALL COME TO PASS, THAT WHOSOEVER SHALL CALL ON THE NAME OF THE LORD SHALL BE DELIVERED: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD hath said, and in the remnant whom the LORD shall call.”   Joel 2:31,32

SURELY THIS EARTH IS TURNED TO HELL FOR REJECTING THE CREATOR GOD

When we consider the deplorable fate of Blacks and others around the World in Africa, the Caribbean, Central America, and Middle Eastern and Asian nations, we have to know that the CREATOR GOD has ruled a horrific Judgment against us. Not only are most of us perilously impoverished and destitute, but we have no power or ability to administer our own self-determination to make changes for our betterment. It is the White powers-that-be, the Supremacists, who have absolute control over us and over GOD’s Earth. And no matter what one believes, to our chagrin, this is the sad truth of the matter.

WHO SEEKS THE CREATOR FOR KNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTANDING

It is the CREATOR GOD that provides greater understanding and enlightenment concerning the ONE TRUE and LIVING GOD, as well as HIS HOLY NAME, and it is not JC. Actually, the MOST HIGH GOD never even mentioned him, obviously for good reason. JC is not a god, but rather an invention brought to the fore by the heathen who were given power over the rebellious Israelites. The heathen rejected the CREATOR and HIS WAYS of Righteousness in order to fulfill the prophecy about the Children of Israel going into captivity for forsaking the GOD of Israel. And of course the White powers-that-be were happy to control, oppress, and suppress GOD’s CHOSEN, for indeed it made them the Rulers of this world – the White Supremacists who had nor have any compassion as they mercilessly take from one nation and exploit others. And sadly, people, especially gullible descendants of Slaves, worship the god of these evil White Supremacist tyrants who have imagined a god and made of it their religion. The World must learn the GOD’s TRUTH if mankind is to rise out of this White Man’s clutches and his mind games.

Believe it or not, only the CREATOR GOD of Israel lays claim to being the CREATOR and proves it by leaving the Land of Israel as a witness to HIS being the One True and Living GOD. No one else lays claim to the CREATION of this Universe, and of a Truth, no one else can lay claim to GENESIS. And no one else professes to end the wicked works of mankind with “The Day of the LORD”. Therefore, consider the sins of mankind and the ominous Judgments that GOD will bring to HIS Earth to end all wickedness and all abominations against HIM:

THE WORKS OF MANKIND:

Motivated the resolution and cancellation of GOD’s WAYS of Righteousness

Invented religions and gods

Thrives on greed, sin, and transgression against the CREATOR GOD

Oppresses mercilessly

Has no concern for the poor

Sustains power over GOD’s Earth and keeps non-Whites the underclass

Molests children and women

Causes the extinction of animals

Responsible for chaos and confusion among nations

Initiates war, death, corruption, and exploitation

Is the reason that deadly pollution of air and water exists

Distributes genetically modified foods to the masses

THE DAY OF THE LORD:

Destruction of the heathen

The FALL of man’s wicked World Order

The LORD said unto Moses, Whosoever hath sinned against me, him will I blot out of my book.   Exodus 32:33

I HAVE COMMANDED MY SANCTIFIED ONES, I HAVE ALSO CALLED MY MIGHTY ONES FOR MINE ANGER, EVEN THEM THAT REJOICE IN MY HIGHNESS. The noise of a multitude in the mountains, like as of a great people; a tumultuous noise of the kingdoms of nations gathered together: the LORD of hosts mustereth the host of the battle. They come from a far country, from the end of heaven, even the LORD, and the weapons of his indignation, to destroy the whole land. HOWL YE; FOR THE DAY OF THE LORD IS AT HAND; IT SHALL COME AS A DESTRUCTION FROM THE ALMIGHTY. Therefore shall all hands be faint, and every man's heart shall melt: And they shall be afraid: pangs and sorrows shall take hold of them; they shall be in pain as a woman that travaileth: they shall be amazed one at another; their faces shall be as flames. BEHOLD, THE DAY OF THE LORD COMETH, CRUEL BOTH WITH WRATH AND FIERCE ANGER, to lay the land desolate: and HE SHALL DESTROY THE SINNERS THEREOF OUT OF IT.   Isaiah 13:3 – 9

“The stars of heaven and the constellations thereof shall not give their light: the sun shall be darkened in his going forth, and the moon shall not cause her light to shine. And I WILL PUNISH THE WORLD FOR THEIR EVIL, AND THE WICKED FOR THEIR INIQUITY; AND I WILL CAUSE THE ARROGANCY OF THE PROUD TO CEASE, AND WILL LAY LOW THE HAUGHTINESS OF THE TERRIBLE.   Isaiah 13:10,11

“Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: THE SOUL THAT SINNETH, IT SHALL DIE.   Ezekiel 18:4

IS NOT THIS “LUCIFER” THE SUPREMACIST THAT MAKES THE EARTH TREMBLE

How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High. Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit. They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, IS THIS THE MAN THAT MADE THE EARTH TO TREMBLE, THAT DID SHAKE KINGDOMS; That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners?   Isaiah 14:12 – 17

A CHANGE WILL COME, AS GOD’s RIGHTEOUSNESS WILL PREVAIL, AND THE MEEK SHALL INHERIT THE EARTH

The CREATOR GOD has been silent for millennia, as HE has gone to HIS Place to await our returning back to HIM.

I WILL GO AND RETURN TO MY PLACE, till they acknowledge their offence, and seek my face: IN THEIR AFFLICTION THEY WILL SEEK ME EARLY.   Hosea 5:15

Given the “Haves and the Have nots”, the “Rich and the Poor”, and the “Powers and the Powerless”, our lives should be spent searching for answers as to why we suffer this subjugation under these White Powers who seek to uphold this unfair and deadly status quo. And if GOD said that HE left HIS wicked and abominable Earth, it is this GOD and HIS WORD we should SEEK to learn what we can do to get out of this White Man’s Hell on Earth.

Three good places to start searching for answers is in Leviticus 26th and Deuteronomy 28th Chapters, as they speak of GOD executing Judgment against HIS Chosen People who, as we know, are the Black Hebrew Israelites whom HE cast into the hands of “Heathens”. The other place to read is also written in Deuteronomy.

“It shall come to pass, WHEN ALL THESE THINGS ARE COME UPON THEE, THE BLESSING AND THE CURSE, which I have set before thee, AND THOU SHALT CALL THEM TO MIND AMONG ALL THE NATIONS, whither the LORD thy God hath driven thee, And shalt RETURN UNTO THE LORD THY GOD, AND SHALT OBEY HIS VOICE according to all that I command thee this day, thou and thy children, with all thine heart, and with all thy soul; That THEN THE LORD THY GOD WILL TURN THY CAPTIVITY, AND HAVE COMPASSION UPON THEE, AND WILL RETURN AND GATHER THEE FROM ALL THE NATIONS, WHITHER THE LORD THY GOD HATH SCATTERED THEE. If any of thine be driven out unto the outmost parts of heaven, from thence will the LORD thy God gather thee, and from thence will he fetch thee: And THE LORD THY GOD WILL BRING THEE INTO THE LAND WHICH THY FATHERS POSSESSED, AND THOU SHALT POSSESS IT; and he will do thee good, and multiply thee above thy fathers. And the LORD thy God will circumcise thine heart, and the heart of thy seed, to love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, that thou mayest live.”   Deuteronomy 30:1 – 6

“I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you. And YE SHALL SEEK ME, AND FIND ME, WHEN YE SHALL SEARCH FOR ME WITH ALL YOUR HEART. AND I WILL BE FOUND OF YOU, SAITH THE LORD: and I will turn away your captivity, and I will gather you from all the nations, and from all the places whither I have driven you, saith the LORD; and I will bring you again into the place whence I caused you to be carried away captive.”   Jeremiah 29:11 - 14

Don’t continue to reject the “Old Testament” CREATOR GOD, HIS LAW and HIS WORD to HIS Prophets. Seek the CREATOR GOD, pray to HIM with a contrite heart and ask HIM to open your eyes, so that you might learn HIS TRUTH and HIS WAYS of Righteousness. I am a witness, if you are serious, HE will not forsake you, and HE will heal all our diseases.

IF THOU WILT DILIGENTLY HEARKEN TO THE VOICE OF THE LORD THY GOD, and wilt do that which is right in his sight, and wilt give ear to his commandments, and keep all his statutes, I will put none of these diseases upon thee, which I have brought upon the Egyptians: for I AM THE LORD THAT HEALETH THEE. Exodus 15:26

THE LORD WILL TAKE AWAY FROM THEE ALL SICKNESS, and will put none of the evil diseases of Egypt, which thou knowest, upon thee; but will lay them upon all them that hate thee.”   Deuteronomy 7:15

I have said it many times before, and I will say it again, Our GOD of Israel has scattered us among heathens for forsaking HIM for other gods and for rejecting HIS LAWS of Righteousness. HENCE, IT MAKES NO SENSE TO WORSHIP OTHER GODS AND MUCH LESS THE GOD OF THESE HEATHENS.

I WILL SCATTER YOU AMONG THE HEATHEN, and will draw out a sword after you: and your land shall be desolate, and your cities waste.”   Leviticus 26:33

And the LORD shall scatter thee among all people, from the one end of the earth even unto the other; and there thou shalt serve other gods, which neither thou nor thy fathers have known, even wood and stone. And among these nations shalt thou find no ease, neither shall the sole of thy foot have rest: but the LORD shall give thee there a trembling heart, and failing of eyes, and sorrow of mind: And thy life shall hang in doubt before thee; and thou shalt fear day and night, and shalt have none assurance of thy life:”   Deuteronomy 28:64 – 66

GOD DID NOT LIE; ALL HE SAID HE WOULD DO HAS HAPPENED, AND ISRAELITES ARE MAD UPON THIS WHITE MAN’s IDOL THAT IS CALLED JC

If Our GOD of Israel cursed us and scattered us from HIS Land and cast us into the hands of heathens to serve them because our forefathers turned against HIM to serve other gods and rejected HIS LAW, then surely we can see that defying Our GOD and putting belief in the god of heathens is OUR DEMISE!

IF YE FORSAKE THE LORD, AND SERVE STRANGE GODS, THEN HE WILL TURN AND DO YOU HURT, AND CONSUME YOU, after that he hath done you good.” Joshua 24:20

AND IT SHALL BE, IF THOU DO AT ALL FORGET THE LORD THY GOD, AND WALK AFTER OTHER GODS, AND SERVE THEM, AND WORSHIP THEM, I TESTIFY AGAINST YOU THIS DAY THAT YE SHALL SURELY PERISH. AS THE NATIONS WHICH THE LORD DESTROYETH BEFORE YOUR FACE, SO SHALL YE PERISH; BECAUSE YE WOULD NOT BE OBEDIENT UNTO THE VOICE OF THE LORD YOUR GOD.   Deuteronomy 8:19,20

Seriously, do not allow the words of the men who wrote the “New Testament” to cause you to perish. Our wicked forebears caused our captivity; don’t let the White Man’s religion cause our demise. The best advice anyone can give to another is to believe in GOD’s WORD and in HIS TRUTH for since the BEGINNING, man has rejected his MAKER. Don’t be numbered among those who will die in these “Latter Days” for wickedness against the CREATOR GOD.

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: BECAUSE THOU HAST REJECTED KNOWLEDGE, I WILL ALSO REJECT THEE, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.”   Hosea 4:6

Seek for GOD’s TRUTH by starting with what our forefathers did to cause GOD’s ANGER and Great WRATH that has done everything but bring utter destruction and an end to the Nation of Israel and all peoples who have forsaken the MOST HIGH CREATOR GOD. Nevertheless, know that there is HOPE FOR US, if we will only turn back to the MOST HIGH CREATOR GOD and adhere to HIS WAYS of Righteousness. Give it a shot for nothing else is working for those of us who worship and believe in the god of the heathen.

LORD GOD of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, what can I say to my people to make them understand that you are the ONLY ONE able to bring us out of this captivity and out of gross affliction and oppression at the hands of our enemies? What can I write from your WORDS that will make them abandon this White Man’s “New Testament” and SEEK after your Righteous Book of the Law in order that all this despair, suffering, and mourning will come to an end? Show me, FATHER of Abraham, and I will certainly show them.

GOD’s CREATION is the WORK of HIS OWN HANDS, the works of mankind have rendered GOD’s WORKS invalid, but the Day of the LORD will remove all evil, all wickedness, and all abominations from HIS Earth in order that HE will be able to estalish Righteousness and Praise to spring forth before all the nations.

DOUBTLESS THOU ART OUR FATHER,

though Abraham be ignorant of us,

and Israel acknowledge us not: thou, O LORD, art our father,

our redeemer; thy name is from everlasting.

O LORD, why hast thou made us to err from thy ways,

and hardened our heart from thy fear?

RETURN FOR THY SERVANTS' SAKE,

THE TRIBES OF THINE INHERITANCE.

The people of thy holiness

have possessed it but a little while:

our adversaries have trodden down thy sanctuary.

WE ARE THINE:

THOU NEVER BAREST RULE OVER THEM;

they were not called by thy name.

Isaiah 63:16 – 19

THOU SHALT CALL ME, MY FATHER;

and shalt not turn away from me.

Jeremiah 3:19

THE SABBATH MESSAGE FOR MAY 4, 2019:

SOME THINGS JUST DO NOT MIX

AND

SOME BELIEFS CANNOT BE LINKED

WITH GOD’s TRUTH

I AM THE LORD YOUR GOD;

walk in my statutes, and keep my judgments, and do them;

And hallow my sabbaths;

and they shall be a sign between me and you,

THAT YE MAY KNOW THAT I AM THE LORD YOUR GOD.

Ezekiel 20:19,20

The list of things and entities that do not mix and that are not associated with GOD’s TRUTH are almost endless, however, the account below will suffice for understanding of this Message:

Water and oil

Fire and water

Apples and Oranges

Night and day

Truth and Lies

Good and evil

Mankind and animals

Heaven and Earth

Heaven and hell

Death and heaven

Hell and Salvation

The Just and the wicked

Life and death

White Supremacists and descendants of Slaves

Freedom and captivity

GOD and man

GOD’s WORD and man’s imaginations

GOD’s TRUTH and false worship

GOD’s Righteousness and man’s religions

Wisdom and foolishness

GOD’s LAW and sin

GOD’s Holy Rest Day and work

The Children of Israel and Gentiles (Non-Hebrews)

The Righteous and the wicked

Righteousness and abomination

The CREATOR and false gods

It is so very difficult to show our loved ones the PATH of Life that the CREATOR has established for us even if it’s crystal clear and in black and white. I love my Baby Brother dearly, and actually I don’t think I could love him more. When he was but an infant, I walked the hall with him in my arms in the middle of the night to get him to go back to sleep. I fed him, changed his diapers, and took him with me when I went outside to play. I did his homework when he was older, and loved him as if he were my own son. Now that you know about my love for my Baby Brother, let me tell you something else about him.

We cannot carry on a conversation without debating the Bible. However, I have convinced him that JC is a fraud. But keeping GOD’s LAWS of Righteousness is not something he is ready to accept or do. When I told him about the “Old Testament” being tampered with, he had the bright idea that, that was fodder to reject what’s written in this book. This really is no secret, as one only need search the Internet to find out the truth of the matter. If the books in the “Old Testament” do not contain “Thus Saith the LORD”, I personally disregard them altogether and never use them in conjunction with the WORD of GOD.  

My Brother harps on the belief that if this book has been tampered with then it is suspect. I retort that the CREATOR wants us to learn HIS WAYS, and therefore, HE leaves HIS WORD in the form of “Thus Saith the LORD”, which eliminates any doubt about what HE wants us to know and to do.

Well, the smarty pants said he could write his own Bible and include “Thus Saith the LORD” and make it say whatever he wants. I explained to him that the CREATOR GOD and HIS Prophets are consistently on ONE ACCORD in the “Old Testament” when it entails worshipping HIM and observing HIS Book of the Law. For that reason, we have to believe that “Thus Saith the LORD” is absolutely key to knowing the TRUE GOD and HIS Laws, Statutes, and Judgments, which HE has Commanded that we live and do for as long as we live on HIS Earth or be judged for sinning against HIM. Moreover, where else can we find the WORD of GOD, except at the Mouth of HIS Prophets?

That which my Baby Brother would be wise to do, if he really believes that the “Old Testament” and “Thus Saith the LORD” are tampered with is to search this book for all that he feels has been changed and manipulated, and THEN prove it has been tampered with. Otherwise, all that he says is sheer speculation. The CREATOR GOD wants us to know HIS LAW, and would never put stumbling blocks before us to prevent understanding of HIS WAYS of Righteousness.

When there is something we do not want to accept, we can find all kinds of reasons and excuses to thwart true revelations. Believe it or not, some people even hide from seeing or hearing GOD’s WORD, so as not to learn the GOD’s TRUTH or rather so as not to know what “Thus Saith the LORD” that denounces their religions. Most people ironically want to believe things that do not hinder their daily routine and their personal beliefs. They prefer to believe lies rather than be made to adhere to GOD’s Commandments or not to hear HIS LAW at all.

Given the state of this wicked World Order, people should realize that we will only enjoy GOD’s Peace and Happiness when HIS Earth is in the knowledge of HIS WAYS of Righteousness and when every person, nation, and tongue worships the JEALOUS CREATOR GOD of Israel and EXALTS, PRAISES, and GLORIFIES HIM and ONLY HIM! This is prophecy and “Thus Saith the LORD”.

“TRUTH SHALL SPRING OUT OF THE EARTH; AND RIGHTEOUSNESS SHALL LOOK DOWN FROM HEAVEN. Yea, the LORD shall give that which is good; and our land shall yield her increase. RIGHTEOUSNESS SHALL GO BEFORE HIM; AND SHALL SET US IN THE WAY OF HIS STEPS.   Psalm 85:11 - 13

“As the earth bringeth forth her bud, and as the garden causeth the things that are sown in it to spring forth; so the Lord GOD will cause righteousness and praise to spring forth BEFORE ALL THE NATIONS.   Isaiah 61:11

Unto this day, the gods, idols, images, and even this man-god, JC, have done nothing to put this Earth in a state of stability, peace, or uprightness. And before our eyes, we can witness that GOD is neither in the Church nor the Synagogues to save the congregants therein.

Not too many people have a problem accepting the fact that there is a SUPREME BEING. The controversy arises when people attempt to identify this GOD and CREATOR, and the confusion is greatly compounded when people reject the WORDS of this SUPREME BEING that established the Heavens and the Earth. Though HE claims to be ONE GOD, some people that HE Created, nonetheless, want to make HIM two entities in one, i.e., the CREATOR and the god they believe in and worship. Nothing could be further from the GOD’s TRUTH.

You see, the GREAT and DREADFUL CREATOR GOD wants all the attention and all the GLORY, and HE wants the people with whom HE has Chosen and made a Covenant to keep HIS Book of the Law, WORSHIP ONLY HIM, and SHOW FORTH HIS PRAISE. This CREATOR GOD does not associate HIS DIVINE WAYS with the ways of heathens. HE ALONE wrote Righteous Laws, Statutes, and Judgments for HIS Children of Israel and all joined unto HIM to live and do. Why would the CREATOR trust mere man (who was born with a brain but not with Righteousness in his heart) to compile HIS WAYS of Righteousness?

SEEK GOD’s TRUTH! When the CREATOR formed the Heavens, Earth, and Mankind, HE established HIS WAYS. And the first thing HE showed us was HIS CALENDAR. Next, HE showed us the importance of following all HIS Commandments and the paradox of disobedience. When we pay close attention to the events in the first few chapters of Genesis, we also learn that death is a curse:

“The LORD God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat: But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.   Genesis 2:16,17

The CREATOR has advised us of many things and warned us countless times to take heed to HIS LAW and to HIS WORD at the Mouth of HIS Prophets. But for some reason we put little or no FEAR in the CREATOR and put no credence in HIS ANGER and PUNISHMENT and HIS ability to scatter us from HIS LAND and wipe us from off the face of the Earth and leave what’s left of us void of our heritage, our nationality, and power.

I SAID, I WOULD SCATTER THEM INTO CORNERS, I WOULD MAKE THE REMEMBRANCE OF THEM TO CEASE FROM AMONG MEN:   Deuteronomy 32:26

“O my mountain in the field, I WILL GIVE THY SUBSTANCE AND ALL THY TREASURES TO THE SPOIL, and thy high places for sin, throughout all thy borders. And THOU, EVEN THYSELF, SHALT DISCONTINUE FROM THINE HERITAGE THAT I GAVE THEE; AND I WILL CAUSE THEE TO SERVE THINE ENEMIES IN THE LAND WHICH THOU KNOWEST NOT: for ye have kindled a fire in mine anger, which shall burn for ever. Thus saith the LORD; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the LORD.”   Jeremiah 17:3 – 5

THE JEALOUS GOD KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT A TRINITY

There are so many, many things that do not mix and that manifest GOD’s ANGER. But there’s nothing worse than disobedience to GOD’s Commandments and comparing HIM with the “Trinity” and the worship of another god, a man-god, nonetheless, when GOD ALONE is Our CREATOR and obviously Our ONLY SAVIOR. If the idols made by man’s hands and this man-god, JC, did not form the Heavens and the Earth and did not bring us forth, what gives these false gods the right to be worshipped?

BLESSED IS THE MAN THAT TRUSTETH IN THE LORD, AND WHOSE HOPE THE LORD IS.

“O LORD, the hope of Israel, all that forsake thee shall be ashamed, and they that depart from me shall be written in the earth, because THEY HAVE FORSAKEN THE LORD, THE FOUNTAIN OF LIVING WATERS.”   Jeremiah 17:7,13

GOD IS NOT A MAN, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?”   Numbers 23:19

Moreover, there is no forgiveness for worshipping another god, and those who do will reap hell, sooner or later. It would be a grave error to dismiss this golden calf that the Israelites had Aaron to construct and that they said brought them out of Egypt. THE GOD OF ISRAEL WOULD HAVE DESTROYED THE ENTIRE NATION OF ISRAEL HAD IT NOT BEEN FOR MOSES REMINDING HIM OF HIS PROMISE TO ABRAHAM, ISAAC, AND JACOB. Only then did GOD repent from utterly destroying our forefathers in the Wilderness.

“Now therefore LET ME ALONE, THAT MY WRATH MAY WAX HOT AGAINST THEM, AND THAT I MAY CONSUME THEM: and I will make of thee a great nation.”   Exodus 32:10

ALMOST DAILY I REMIND THE GOD OF ISRAEL OF HIS PROMISES TO OUR PATRIARCHS OF ISRAEL THAT HE KEEP HIS WORD TO SAVE US OUT OF THIS CAPTIVITY FOR ISRAELITES CONTINUE TO WORSHIP ANOTHER god

Remember Abraham, Isaac, and Israel, thy servants, to whom thou swarest by thine own self, and saidst unto them, I will multiply your seed as the stars of heaven, and all this land that I have spoken of will I give unto your seed, and they shall inherit it for ever. And the LORD repented of the evil which he thought to do unto his people.”   Exodus 32:13

“The LORD said unto Moses, Whosoever hath sinned against me, him will I blot out of my book. Exodus 32:33

If Christians sin and worship JC against GOD’s Will, then they are in serious trouble, as the GOD of Israel made no exceptions and never exempted those who believe in and hope in JC – another god.

ISRAELITES PAID DEARLY FOR MAKING THAT GOLDEN CALF

“Moses stood in the gate of the camp, and said, WHO IS ON THE LORD'S SIDE? let him come unto me. And all the sons of Levi gathered themselves together unto him. And he said unto them, Thus saith the LORD God of Israel, Put every man his sword by his side, and go in and out from gate to gate throughout the camp, and slay every man his brother, and every man his companion, and every man his neighbour. And the children of Levi did according to the word of Moses: and there fell of the people that day about three thousand men.   Exodus 32:26 - 28

I don’t know how those who worship another god define “SIN”, but the CREATOR GOD determines that SIN IS DISOBEDIENCE TO HIS LAWS, STATUTES, AND JUDGMENTS and the worship of another god in particular.

What part of Exodus 20:1 – 5 requires an interpretation?

“God spake all these words, saying, I am the LORD thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. THOU SHALT HAVE NO OTHER GODS BEFORE ME. Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth: THOU SHALT NOT BOW DOWN THYSELF TO THEM, NOR SERVE THEM: FOR I THE LORD THY GOD AM A JEALOUS GOD, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;”  

To dismiss the WORD of GOD and HIS LAW that clearly says have no other gods before HIM is a death wish. Christians and Messianics alike prove it. They are dying every day. They don’t know that their worship of another god is the kiss of death.

“But thou shalt remember the LORD thy God: for IT IS HE THAT GIVETH THEE POWER TO GET WEALTH, THAT HE MAY ESTABLISH HIS COVENANT WHICH HE SWARE UNTO THY FATHERS, AS IT IS THIS DAY. And it shall be, if thou do at all forget the LORD thy God, and WALK AFTER OTHER gods, AND SERVE THEM, AND WORSHIP THEM, I TESTIFY AGAINST YOU THIS DAY THAT YE SHALL SURELY PERISH. As the nations which the LORD destroyeth before your face, so shall ye perish; because ye would not be obedient unto the voice of the LORD your God. Deuteronomy 8:18 - 20

BECAUSE GOD BLESSED THE SEVENTH DAY AND RESTED ON IT, HE COMMANDED THAT HIS COVENANT PEOPLE ISRAEL REST, AS WELL

“Speak thou also unto the children of Israel, saying, Verily my sabbaths ye shall keep: for IT IS A SIGN BETWEEN ME AND YOU throughout your generations; that ye may know that I am the LORD that doth sanctify you. Ye shall keep the sabbath therefore; for it is holy unto you: EVERY ONE THAT DEFILETH IT SHALL SURELY BE PUT TO DEATH: for whosoever doeth any work therein, that soul shall be cut off from among his people.”   Exodus 31:13,14

GOD’s LAW of the Holy Seventh Day that entails Complete REST is as Great a LAW as is GOD’s LAW that Commands us to have no other gods before HIM.

The reason for the CREATOR Commanding us to observe HIS Seventh Day Sabbath is that this “HALLOWED DAY” is the Anniversary of GOD’s CREATION and HIS REST.

“THE HEAVENS AND THE EARTH WERE FINISHED, AND ALL THE HOST OF THEM. AND ON THE SEVENTH DAY GOD ENDED HIS WORK WHICH HE HAD MADE; AND HE RESTED ON THE SEVENTH DAY from all his work which he had made.”   Genesis 2:1,2

“Thus said the LORD…Go and stand in the gate of the children of the people, whereby the kings of Judah come in, and by the which they go out, and in all the gates of Jerusalem; And say unto them, Hear ye the word of the LORD, ye kings of Judah, and all Judah, and all the inhabitants of Jerusalem, that enter in by these gates: Thus saith the LORD; Take heed to yourselves, and BEAR NO BURDEN ON THE SABBATH DAY, nor bring it in by the gates of Jerusalem; NEITHER CARRY FORTH A BURDEN OUT OF YOUR HOUSES ON THE SABBATH DAY, NEITHER DO YE ANY WORK, BUT HALLOW YE THE SABBATH DAY, AS I COMMANDED YOUR FATHERS.   Jeremiah 17:19 – 22

“Then said the LORD unto Moses, Behold, I will rain bread from heaven for you; and the people shall go out and gather a certain rate every day, that I may prove them, WHETHER THEY WILL WALK IN MY LAW, OR NO.   Exodus 16:4

“The LORD said unto Moses, How long refuse ye to keep my commandments and my laws? SEE, FOR THAT THE LORD HATH GIVEN YOU THE SABBATH, THEREFORE HE GIVETH YOU ON THE SIXTH DAY THE BREAD OF TWO DAYS; ABIDE YE EVERY MAN IN HIS PLACE, LET NO MAN GO OUT OF HIS PLACE ON THE SEVENTH DAY. So the people rested on the seventh day.”   Exodus 16:28 - 30

Israelite leaders know well about how valued and esteemed this Seventh Day is to the CREATOR GOD of Israel. When HE Commanded that we abide ye every man in his place, let no man go out of his place on the seventh day, how many of today’s leaders would have left out of their tents and carried a burden or held a so-called “Sabbath Service” on GOD’s Holy Seventh Day of Complete REST? How many times did the GOD of Israel have to chasten Abraham for not following HIS LAW or for altering it to suit his purpose? Just sayin’ (Genesis 26:5), because the CREATOR will not change HIS CONVICTIONS to suit our adverse desires.

I GAVE THEM MY SABBATHS, to be a sign between me and them, that they might know that I am the LORD that sanctify them. But THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL REBELLED AGAINST ME in the wilderness: they walked not in my statutes, and they despised my judgments, which if a man do, he shall even LIVE IN THEM; and MY SABBATHS THEY GREATLY POLLUTED:   Ezekiel 20:12,13

Let great zeal and passion be the force behind our obeying not just GOD’s LAW of the Holy Sabbath Day but ALL of HIS LAWS, as they are written.

THE GOD OF ISRAEL WILL WEED OUT THE REBELS WHO DEFY HIM

If we are serious about being numbered among the Righteous Remnant prophesied to return, then we have no choice but to keep GOD’s LAWS, as they are written or fall with the wicked and the disobedient in the “Day of the LORD”. The next time Israelites go into the Wilderness, it will not be like the one our forefathers went into when they left out of Egypt. This time, we will go into “the Wilderness of the People” where there the GOD of Israel, HIMSELF, will weed out the rebels to sustain the Righteous Remnant separated from those who will not follow HIS Book of the Law.

I want us to be One in Righteousness, as we observe GOD’s LAW and prepare for our EXODUS. But there is no way Our GOD of Israel will condone “Sabbath Services”, “Unity Shabbots”, gatherings, and teaching Hebrew, bearing burdens, or doing any other work on the very day the CREATOR GOD of Israel said to keep as a “Shabbatone”, i.e., Day of Complete REST.

I WILL BRING YOU OUT FROM THE PEOPLE, AND WILL GATHER YOU OUT OF THE COUNTRIES WHEREIN YE ARE SCATTERED, WITH A MIGHTY HAND, AND WITH A STRETCHED OUT ARM, AND WITH FURY POURED OUT. And I will bring you into the wilderness of the people, and there will I plead with you face to face. Like as I pleaded with your fathers in the wilderness of the land of Egypt, so will I plead with you, saith the Lord GOD. And I will cause you to pass under the rod, and I will bring you into the bond of the covenant: And I WILL PURGE OUT FROM AMONG YOU THE REBELS, AND THEM THAT TRANSGRESS AGAINST ME: I will bring them forth out of the country where they sojourn, and THEY SHALL NOT ENTER INTO THE LAND OF ISRAEL: AND YE SHALL KNOW THAT I AM THE LORD.   Ezekiel 20:34 – 38

The GOD of Israel is not playing games, as this time HE is already taking the lives of Israelites and those who reject HIS WAYS of Righteousness. You see, the CREATOR GOD of Israel did not manifest thousands of ways to worship HIM – ONLY ONE, and that’s according to the Laws, Statutes, and Judgments HE gave to HIS Prophet Moses to teach to the Children of Israel. And these LAWS HE Commanded we live and do forever and for as long as we live on HIS EARTH.

“The LORD said unto Moses, Come up to me into the mount, and be there: and I WILL GIVE THEE TABLES OF STONE, AND A LAW, AND COMMANDMENTS WHICH I HAVE WRITTEN; THAT THOU MAYEST TEACH THEM. Exodus 24:12

These are the statutes and judgments, which ye shall observe to do in the land, which the LORD God of thy fathers giveth thee to possess it, all the days that ye live upon the earth.

“OBSERVE AND HEAR ALL THESE WORDS WHICH I COMMAND THEE, THAT IT MAY GO WELL WITH THEE, AND WITH THY CHILDREN AFTER THEE FOR EVER, when thou doest that which is good and right in the sight of the LORD thy God.”   Deuteronomy 12:1,28

The secret things belong unto the LORD our God: but those things which are revealed belong unto us and to our children for ever, THAT WE MAY DO ALL THE WORDS OF THIS LAW. Deuteronomy 29:29

We can reject the CREATOR GOD and be disobedient to HIS WORD, VOICE, and LAW, but by no means can we change one WORD HE has Commanded to mix with our evil imaginations. And if we are of the wise who Fear GOD to keep HIS LAW, we wouldn’t want to.

We would do everything necessary to SEEK ALL GOD’s Book of the Law in order that HE quickly gather us out of all these heathen lands and return us back to our own heritage to live in and enjoy HIS BLESSINGS upon HIS BELOVED PEOPLE, the Children of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.

For since the beginning of the world men have not heard, nor perceived by the ear, neither hath the eye seen, O God, beside thee, what he hath prepared for him that waiteth for him. Isaiah 64:4

I have seen the POWER of the ALMIGHTY GOD, and I know what HE has done for me. Now I want to see all the GOODNESS that the GOD of Israel wants to bestow upon the Righteous Remnant of Israel when HE returns us back to our own Land.

And don’t think that we can hide our ways from the GOD that Created us. Let me be clear. The GOD that Created the Heavens and the Earth sees all, hears all, and knows all that we think and believe. That’s why HE ALONE is GOD!

“…the LORD seeth not as man seeth; for man looketh on the outward appearance, but THE LORD LOOKETH ON THE HEART.   I Samuel 16:7

“Thou, Solomon my son, know thou the God of thy father, and serve him with a perfect heart and with a willing mind: for THE LORD SEARCHETH ALL HEARTS, AND UNDERSTANDETH ALL THE IMAGINATIONS OF THE THOUGHTS: IF THOU SEEK HIM, HE WILL BE FOUND OF THEE; BUT IF THOU FORSAKE HIM, HE WILL CAST THEE OFF FOR EVER.   I Chronicles 28:9

I THE LORD SEARCH THE HEART, I TRY THE REINS, EVEN TO GIVE EVERY MAN ACCORDING TO HIS WAYS, AND ACCORDING TO THE FRUIT OF HIS DOINGS.   Jeremiah 17:10

And when the CREATOR GOD searches the heart, HE wants to see if HIS People are devoted to HIM and to HIS WAYS of Righteousness for this is our SALVATION and our ticket home, if we will only FEAR HIM and do them, as they are written.

Wherefore I caused them to go forth

out of the land of Egypt,

and brought them into the wilderness.

And I gave them my statutes,

and shewed them my judgments,

which if a man do, he shall even live in them.

Moreover also I gave them my sabbaths,

to be a sign between me and them,

that they might know that

I AM THE LORD THAT SANCTIFY THEM.

Ezekiel 20:10 – 12

THE SABBATH MESSAGE FOR APRIL 27, 2019:

JERUSALEM,

GOD’s HOLY CITY,

GOD’s HOLY TEMPLE,

ALL

FOR HIS HOLY NAME’S SAKE

Unto the place which the LORD your God shall choose

out of all your tribes to put his name there,

even unto his habitation shall ye seek,

and thither thou shalt come:
And thither ye shall bring your burnt offerings,

and your sacrifices, and your tithes,

and heave offerings of your hand,

and your vows, and your freewill offerings,

and the firstlings of your herds and of your flocks:
And there ye shall eat before the LORD your God,

and ye shall rejoice in all that ye put your hand unto,

ye and your households,

wherein the LORD thy God hath blessed thee.

Deuteronomy 12:5 – 7

Cry thou, saying, Thus saith the LORD of hosts;

I am jealous for Jerusalem and for Zion with a great jealousy.
And I am very sore displeased

with the heathen that are at ease:

for I was but a little displeased,

and they helped forward the affliction.
Therefore thus saith the LORD;

I am returned to Jerusalem with mercies:

my house shall be built in it, saith the LORD of hosts,

and a line shall be stretched forth upon Jerusalem.
Cry yet, saying, Thus saith the LORD of hosts;

My cities through prosperity

shall yet be spread abroad;

and the LORD shall yet comfort Zion,

and shall yet choose Jerusalem.

Zechariah 1:14 - 17

The WAYS of the CREATOR GOD are straightforward and most honorable. Unlike man-made religions, GOD’s WAYS are ALL of Holiness and Righteousness especially designed to sustain a virtuous people and a world that worships their CREATOR. It is this CREATOR GOD, Our MAKER that I EXALT.

Hence, it should be noted that there aren’t 40,000 different ways to Serve and Worship the CREATOR GOD of Israel, as exists with man-made religions. The CREATOR has written and published HIS Book of the Law and is absolutely specific as to how HE wants the Children of Israel (and the Stranger) to LIVE HIS WAY of LIFE. Nothing of man’s imaginations has constructed GOD’s Righteous Book of the Law; HE established it in the BEGINNING exactly as HE wants it observed. Moreover, HE Commanded that we never change or alter HIS EVERLASTING Laws, Statutes, and Judgments, but rather keep and do them “forever” and for as long as we “live” on HIS “Earth”. AND OF HIS SPECIFICATIONS AND STIPULATIONS, IT IS OF UTMOST IMPORT THAT WE WORSHIP ONLY HIM IN HIS HOLY CITY JERUSALEM, PRAY TOWARD HIS HOLY TEMPLE, AND REALIZE THE EPITOME AND GREAT ESSENCE OF KNOWING HIS HOLY NAME. The MOST HIGH CREATOR GOD is unique in that HE bears the name of HIS Chosen, HIS Beloved Covenant People – Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob-Israel and his sons, the Twelve Tribes.

GOD said moreover unto Moses, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, The LORD God of your fathers, THE GOD OF ABRAHAM, THE GOD OF ISAAC, AND THE GOD OF JACOB, hath sent me unto you: THIS IS MY NAME FOR EVER, AND THIS IS MY MEMORIAL UNTO ALL GENERATIONS.   Exodus 3:15

For then will I turn to the people a pure language, THAT THEY MAY ALL CALL UPON THE NAME OF THE LORD, TO SERVE HIM WITH ONE CONSENT.   Zephaniah 3:9

AND THE LORD SHALL BE KING OVER ALL THE EARTH: IN THAT DAY SHALL THERE BE ONE LORD, AND HIS NAME ONE.   Zechariah 14:9

Given the names of the hundreds of pagan gods, none bears the Holy Name of the CREATOR GOD of Israel. And I would be remiss if I did not stress that not even the Christian god bears the Holy Name of the GOD of Israel - the “Old Testament” GOD that is distinctly different than any other deity, idol, image, or even man-god, as they are all either man-made or invented with a pen, as was JC.

When the CREATOR GOD said that HE would scatter HIS Chosen People into the hands of “heathens” for turning against HIM (and HE did), it is greatly evident that if we worship their god then we are made heathens, as well. Why can’t Christians see this, and see that it is absurd to worship the god of their oppressors?

The CREATOR GOD of this UNIVERSE is a JEALOUS GOD and does not allow anyone to be honored above HIM, and that would include JC!

I AM THE LORD: that is my name: and MY GLORY WILL I NOT GIVE TO ANOTHER, neither my praise to graven images.   Isaiah 42:8

Another distinct aspect of the CREATOR GOD of Israel is that HE is proved to be the ONLY GOD that has the POWER and the ability to SAVE and LEAD an entire Nation in the Wilderness for forty years and give these people a Land named after them – the Land of Israel. HE proves that HE is GOD in order that people will believe in HIM, believe in HIS WAYS, believe in HIS HOLY NAME, and believe in WORSHIPPING ONLY HIM!  

GOD’s HOLY NAME’s SAKE

Countless times, throughout the “Old Testament” the GOD of Israel makes mention of HIS MIGHTY ARM bringing the Children of Israel out of Egyptian bondage. No other god can attest to such a Great Deliverance, and in doing so, the GREAT and MIGHTY GOD of Israel made an AWESOME and FEARFUL NAME for HIMSELF.

RAHAB EXPRESSES JERICHO’S FEAR OF THE GOD OF ISRAEL

I know that the LORD hath given you the land, and that your terror is fallen upon us, and that ALL THE INHABITANTS OF THE LAND FAINT BECAUSE OF YOU. For WE HAVE HEARD HOW THE LORD DRIED UP THE WATER OF THE RED SEA FOR YOU, when ye came out of Egypt; and what ye did unto the two kings of the Amorites, that were on the other side Jordan, Sihon and Og, whom ye utterly destroyed. And as soon as we had heard these things, our hearts did melt, neither did there remain any more courage in any man, because of you: FOR THE LORD YOUR GOD, HE IS GOD IN HEAVEN ABOVE, AND IN EARTH BENEATH.   Joshua 2:9 - 11

HE SAVED THEM FOR HIS NAME'S SAKE, THAT HE MIGHT MAKE HIS MIGHTY POWER TO BE KNOWN. He rebuked the Red sea also, and it was dried up: so he led THEM through the depths, as through the wilderness. AND HE SAVED THEM FROM THE HAND OF HIM THAT HATED THEM, AND REDEEMED THEM FROM THE HAND OF THE ENEMY.   Psalm 106:8 – 10

“Ye shall go out with joy, and be led forth with peace: the mountains and the hills shall break forth before you into singing, and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands. Instead of the thorn shall come up the fir tree, and instead of the brier shall come up the myrtle tree: AND IT SHALL BE TO THE LORD FOR A NAME, FOR AN EVERLASTING SIGN THAT SHALL NOT BE CUT OFF.   Isaiah 55:12,13

“As a beast goeth down into the valley, the Spirit of the LORD caused him to rest: SO DIDST THOU LEAD THY PEOPLE, TO MAKE THYSELF A GLORIOUS NAME.   Isaiah 63:14

GREAT IN COUNSEL, AND MIGHTY IN WORK: for thine eyes are open upon all the ways of the sons of men: to give every one according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings: Which hast set signs and wonders in the land of Egypt, even unto this day, and in Israel, and among other men; AND HAST MADE THEE A NAME, AS AT THIS DAY;”   Jeremiah 32:19,20

I HAD PITY FOR MINE HOLY NAME, which the house of Israel had profaned among the heathen, whither they went. Therefore say unto the house of Israel, Thus saith the Lord GOD; I do not this for your sakes, O house of Israel, but for mine holy name's sake, which ye have profaned among the heathen, whither ye went. And I will sanctify my great name, which was profaned among the heathen, which ye have profaned in the midst of them; and the heathen shall know that I am the LORD, saith the Lord GOD, when I shall be sanctified in you before their eyes. For I WILL TAKE YOU FROM AMONG THE HEATHEN, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land. THEN WILL I SPRINKLE CLEAN WATER UPON YOU, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you. A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh. And I WILL PUT MY SPIRIT WITHIN YOU, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them. And ye shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers; and ye shall be my people, and I will be your God.”   Ezekiel 36:21 – 28

“And now, O ye priests, this commandment is for you. If ye will not hear, and if ye will not lay it to heart, TO GIVE GLORY UNTO MY NAME, SAITH THE LORD OF HOSTS, I will even send a curse upon you, and I will curse your blessings: yea, I have cursed them already, because ye do not lay it to heart.”   Malachi 2:1,2

KING SOLOMON’S PRAYER AFTER BUILDING GOD’s HOLY TEMPLE

GOD’s Holy Temple exemplifies HIS MAJESTY; it speaks volumes about HIM ALONE being the KING of this UNIVERSE, and that there is NONE ELSE. Also we should know that GOD’s Holy Temple is for Israelites and all Peoples to visit for worship and prayer before this MOST HIGH GOD of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. HE is Our MAKER, and HE deserves to be EXALTED and WORSHIPPED in HIS Holy Temple - forever!

In my distress I called upon the LORD, and cried unto my God: HE HEARD MY VOICE OUT OF HIS TEMPLE, and my cry came before him, even into his ears.”   Psalm 18:6

“…IN HIS TEMPLE DOTH EVERY ONE SPEAK OF HIS GLORY. THE LORD SITTETH UPON THE FLOOD; YEA, THE LORD SITTETH KING FOR EVER.   Psalm 29:9,10

The LORD hath performed his word that he spake, and I am risen up in the room of David my father, and sit on the throne of Israel, as the LORD promised, AND HAVE BUILT AN HOUSE FOR THE NAME OF THE LORD GOD OF ISRAEL.

That thine eyes may be open toward this house night and day, even toward the place of which thou hast said, MY NAME SHALL BE THERE: that thou mayest hearken unto the prayer which thy servant shall make toward this place. And hearken thou to the supplication of thy servant, and of thy people Israel, when they shall pray toward this place: and hear thou in heaven thy dwelling place: and when thou hearest, forgive.

What prayer and supplication soever be made by any man, or by all thy people Israel, which shall know every man the plague of his own heart, and spread forth his hands toward this house: Then hear thou in heaven thy dwelling place, and forgive, and do, and GIVE TO EVERY MAN ACCORDING TO HIS WAYS, whose heart thou knowest; (for thou, even thou only, knowest the hearts of all the children of men;)” I Kings 8:20,29,30,38,39

CONCERNING THE STRANGER (NON-ISRAELITES)

Moreover concerning a stranger, that is not of thy people Israel, but cometh out of a far country for thy name's sake; (FOR THEY SHALL HEAR OF THY GREAT NAME, and of thy strong hand, and of thy stretched out arm;) when he shall come and pray toward this house; Hear thou in heaven thy dwelling place, and do according to all that the stranger calleth to thee for: that all people of the earth may know thy name, to fear thee, as do thy people Israel; and that they may know that this house, which I have builded, is called by thy name.   I Kings 8:41 - 43

“If thy people… sin against thee, (for there is no man that sinneth not,) and thou be angry with them, and deliver them to the enemy, so that they carry them away captives unto the land of the enemy, far or near; Yet if they shall bethink themselves in the land whither they were carried captives, and repent, and make supplication unto thee in the land of them that carried them captives, saying, We have sinned, and have done perversely, we have committed wickedness; AND SO RETURN UNTO THEE WITH ALL THEIR HEART, AND WITH ALL THEIR SOUL, in the land of their enemies, which led them away captive, and pray unto thee toward their land, which thou gavest unto their fathers, the city which thou hast chosen, and the house which I have built for thy name: THEN HEAR THOU THEIR PRAYER AND THEIR SUPPLICATION IN HEAVEN THY DWELLING PLACE, AND MAINTAIN THEIR CAUSE,   I Kings 8:44,46 – 49

AND FORGIVE THY PEOPLE THAT HAVE SINNED AGAINST THEE AND ALL THEIR TRANSGRESSIONS WHEREIN THEY HAVE TRANSGRESSED AGAINST THEE, AND GIVE THEM COMPASSION BEFORE THEM WHO CARRIED THEM CAPTIVE, THAT THEY MAY HAVE COMPASSION ON THEM: For they be thy people, and thine inheritance, which thou broughtest forth out of Egypt, from the midst of the furnace of iron: That thine eyes may be open unto the supplication of thy servant, and unto the supplication of thy people Israel, to hearken unto them in all that they call for unto thee. For thou didst separate them from among all the people of the earth, to be thine inheritance, as thou spakest by the hand of Moses thy servant, when thou broughtest our fathers out of Egypt, O Lord GOD. I Kings 8:50 - 53

GOD’s RESPONSE TO KING SOLOMON’S PRAYER

“And it came to pass, when Solomon had finished the building of the house of the LORD, and the king's house, and all Solomon's desire which he was pleased to do, That the LORD appeared to Solomon the second time, as he had appeared unto him at Gibeon. And the LORD said unto him, I HAVE HEARD THY PRAYER AND THY SUPPLICATION, THAT THOU HAST MADE BEFORE ME: I HAVE HALLOWED THIS HOUSE, WHICH THOU HAST BUILT, TO PUT MY NAME THERE FOR EVER; AND MINE EYES AND MINE HEART SHALL BE THERE PERPETUALLY. And if thou wilt walk before me, as David thy father walked, in integrity of heart, and in uprightness, TO DO ACCORDING TO ALL THAT I HAVE COMMANDED THEE, AND WILT KEEP MY STATUTES AND MY JUDGMENTS: Then I will establish the throne of thy kingdom upon Israel for ever, as I promised to David thy father, saying, There shall not fail thee a man upon the throne of Israel.”   I Kings 9:1 - 5  

EZRA BUILT GOD’s SECOND TEMPLE

“Now in the first year of Cyrus king of Persia, that the word of the LORD by the mouth of Jeremiah might be fulfilled, the LORD stirred up the spirit of Cyrus king of Persia, that he made a proclamation throughout all his kingdom, and put it also in writing, saying, Thus saith Cyrus king of Persia, THE LORD GOD OF HEAVEN HATH GIVEN ME ALL THE KINGDOMS OF THE EARTH; and he hath charged me to build him an house at Jerusalem, which is in Judah. Who is there among you of all his people? his God be with him, and let him go up to Jerusalem, which is in Judah, and build the house of the LORD God of Israel, (HE IS THE GOD,) WHICH IS IN JERUSALEM. Ezra 1:1 - 3

“Then rose up Zerubbabel the son of Shealtiel, and Jeshua the son of Jozadak, and began to build the house of God which is at Jerusalem: and WITH THEM WERE THE PROPHETS OF GOD HELPING THEM.

“But in the first year of Cyrus the king of Babylon the same king Cyrus made A DECREE TO BUILD THIS HOUSE OF GOD.

…Take these vessels, go, carry them into the temple that is in Jerusalem, and LET THE HOUSE OF GOD BE BUILDED IN HIS PLACE.   Ezra 5:2,13,15

Many people shall go and say,

Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD,

to the house of the God of Jacob;

and he will teach us of his ways,

and we will walk in his paths:

for out of Zion shall go forth the law,

and the word of the LORD from Jerusalem.”  

Isaiah 2:3

JERUSALEM IS THE CREATOR GOD’s HOLY CITY

Unfortunately, today, Jerusalem is in the hands of “the worst of the heathen”. And because our forefathers turned their backs on the GOD of Israel these Europeans have control over the entire world and even have taken GOD’s Land and the name of “Judah” by calling themselves “Jews”. They are the enemies of the CREATOR GOD, as their ways abolish and remove all GOD’s Righteous Laws of Life that HE intended for us to live and do in HIS Land and wherever we are on HIS Earth.

O GOD, THE HEATHEN ARE COME INTO THINE INHERITANCE; THY HOLY TEMPLE HAVE THEY DEFILED; THEY HAVE LAID JERUSALEM ON HEAPS. The dead bodies of thy servants have they given to be meat unto the fowls of the heaven, the flesh of thy saints unto the beasts of the earth. Their blood have they shed like water round about Jerusalem; and there was none to bury them. We are become a reproach to our neighbours, a scorn and derision to them that are round about us. HOW LONG, LORD? WILT THOU BE ANGRY FOR EVER? SHALL THY JEALOUSY BURN LIKE FIRE? Pour out thy wrath upon the heathen that have not known thee, and upon the kingdoms that have not called upon thy name. FOR THEY HAVE DEVOURED JACOB, AND LAID WASTE HIS DWELLING PLACE.   Psalm 79:1 - 7

Nevertheless, in the event Hebrew-Israelites travel from country to country, it makes no sense to stop keeping GOD’s WAYS of Righteousness just because we are in captivity and not in HIS Holy City or not in HIS Holy Land. Wherever we are, we must reflect GOD’s Righteousness and HIS Holy NAME, ALWAYS.

Those who have usurped GOD’s Land of Israel are Ashkenazim, Europeans who have invented their own religion and called it “Judaism”, which is based on and attests to their very own Talmud, which they have written. They do not adhere to GOD’s Book of the Law. These Ashkenazim, White “Jews”, go through a process of converting people to their religion, and then overnight call them “Jews”. Of a truth there is no way a person can be converted to Judaism and be submerged under some polluted water and legitimately and legally be called a “Jew”. You see, the CREATOR GOD knows HIS Anointed and Covenanted Sheep, the SEED of Jacob-Israel, for HE scattered them from HIS Land. They are not Ashkenazim but are a Black People who endured an abominably cruel Slave Trade for disobedience to HIS LAW and for forsaking HIM for other gods. Of a truth these European so-called “Jews” do not even accept us as being of the SEED of Jacob. Nevertheless, the days of the powers-that-be in GOD’s Land and in HIS Holy City Jerusalem are numbered in order that all wickedness will be removed from HIS Place enabling HIM to return and live among HIS Chosen, the Children of Israel upon our return.

UNTO THE PLACE WHICH THE LORD YOUR GOD SHALL CHOOSE OUT OF ALL YOUR TRIBES TO PUT HIS NAME THERE, even unto his habitation shall ye seek, and thither thou shalt come:”   Deuteronomy 12:5

When ye go over Jordan, and dwell in the land which the LORD your God giveth you to inherit, and when he giveth you rest from all your enemies round about, so that ye dwell in safety; Then there shall be a place WHICH THE LORD YOUR GOD SHALL CHOOSE TO CAUSE HIS NAME TO DWELL THERE; thither shall ye bring all that I command you; your burnt offerings, and your sacrifices, your tithes, and the heave offering of your hand, and all your choice vows which ye vow unto the LORD: And ye shall rejoice before the LORD your God, ye, and your sons, and your daughters, and your menservants, and your maidservants, and the Levite that is within your gates; ”   Deuteronomy 12:10 - 12

“And thou shalt eat before the LORD thy God, IN THE PLACE WHICH HE SHALL CHOOSE TO PLACE HIS NAME THERE, the tithe of thy corn, of thy wine, and of thine oil, and the firstlings of thy herds and of thy flocks; that thou mayest learn to fear the LORD thy God always.”   Deuteronomy 14:23

“All the firstling males that come of thy herd and of thy flock thou shalt sanctify unto the LORD thy God: thou shalt do no work with the firstling of thy bullock, nor shear the firstling of thy sheep. THOU SHALT EAT IT BEFORE THE LORD THY GOD YEAR BY YEAR IN THE PLACE WHICH THE LORD SHALL CHOOSE, thou and thy household.”   Deuteronomy 15:19,20

“Awake, awake; put on thy strength, O Zion; put on thy beautiful garments, O Jerusalem, the holy city: for henceforth there shall no more come into thee the uncircumcised and the unclean. SHAKE THYSELF FROM THE DUST; ARISE, AND SIT DOWN, O JERUSALEM: loose thyself from the bands of thy neck, O captive daughter of Zion.”   Isaiah 52:1,2

THEREFORE THUS SAITH THE LORD; I AM RETURNED TO JERUSALEM WITH MERCIES: MY HOUSE SHALL BE BUILT IN IT, SAITH THE LORD OF HOSTS, and a line shall be stretched forth upon Jerusalem. Cry yet, saying, Thus saith the LORD of hosts; My cities through prosperity shall yet be spread abroad; and the LORD shall yet comfort Zion, and shall yet choose Jerusalem.”   Zechariah 1:16,17

THUS SAITH THE LORD; I AM RETURNED UNTO ZION, AND WILL DWELL IN THE MIDST OF JERUSALEM: AND JERUSALEM SHALL BE CALLED A CITY OF TRUTH; AND THE MOUNTAIN OF THE LORD OF HOSTS THE HOLY MOUNTAIN. Thus saith the LORD of hosts; There shall yet old men and old women dwell in the streets of Jerusalem, and every man with his staff in his hand for very age. And the streets of the city shall be full of boys and girls playing in the streets thereof.”   Zechariah 8:3 – 5

“Thus saith the LORD of hosts; If it be marvellous in the eyes of the remnant of this people in these days, should it also be marvellous in mine eyes? saith the LORD of hosts. THUS SAITH THE LORD OF HOSTS; Behold, I will save my people from the east country, and from the west country; And I WILL BRING THEM, AND THEY SHALL DWELL IN THE MIDST OF JERUSALEM: AND THEY SHALL BE MY PEOPLE, AND I WILL BE THEIR GOD, in truth and in righteousness.”   Zechariah 8:6 – 8

“Behold, I will bring them from the north country, and gather them from the coasts of the earth, and with them the blind and the lame, the woman with child and her that travaileth with child together: a great company shall return thither. THEY SHALL COME WITH WEEPING, AND WITH SUPPLICATIONS WILL I LEAD THEM: I will cause them to walk by the rivers of waters in a straight way, wherein they shall not stumble: for I am a father to Israel, and Ephraim is my firstborn. HEAR THE WORD OF THE LORD, O YE NATIONS, AND DECLARE IT IN THE ISLES AFAR OFF, AND SAY, HE THAT SCATTERED ISRAEL WILL GATHER HIM, AND KEEP HIM, AS A SHEPHERD DOTH HIS FLOCK. FOR THE LORD HATH REDEEMED JACOB, and ransomed him from the hand of him that was stronger than he. THEREFORE THEY SHALL COME AND SING IN THE HEIGHT OF ZION, and shall flow together to the goodness of the LORD, for wheat, and for wine, and for oil, and for the young of the flock and of the herd: and their soul shall be as a watered garden; and THEY SHALL NOT SORROW ANY MORE AT ALL.   Jeremiah 31:8 - 12

Our GOD of Israel does not lie. HE keeps HIS WORD and fulfills HIS PROMISES. That which HE has said about returning to Jerusalem and about returning us back to HIM and to our own Land of Israel to worship HIM and show forth HIS PRAISE is imminent.  

JERUSALEM, O JERUSALEM!

Of all the cities and places on this planet,

None is so great as Jerusalem.

This is the place GOD desired and chose,

For HIS LAW, vows, sacrifices, and worship to disclose.

Jerusalem is the one and only divine Holy City,

For only it was established by GOD for utmost piety.

Jerusalem is the place of King Solomon’s Temple,

That he built and dedicated for GOD’s worship and memorial.

So glad was the Most High GOD for this House instead of a tent,

For HIS People to visit HIM, for worship, service, and to repent.

Jerusalem is the place where GOD chooses to live,

Among HIS Covenant People for their Exaltation to give.

From this most Holy City, GOD would make HIMSELF known,

Not only to HIS Chosen Ones but to all the world from David’s throne.

Jerusalem plays a majestic role after the recovery of the Remnant,

Receiving Israelites, the Nations, and the Stranger living in it.

Jerusalem alone is where GOD placed HIS Holy Name,

And this is where the GOD of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob shall remain.

In this Glorious Jerusalem shall reign the SEED of King David,

Who awaits in the wings to serve the ONE, Great GOD from amid.

All Nations will come to Jerusalem to give credence to this ALL MIGHTY,

To worship and bow in HIS Holy Temple with respect and integrity.

Oh what a Great Day for this CREATOR GOD it will be,

When knowledge of HIM and HIS Ways of Righteousness exist abundantly.

Holy City Jerusalem, may GOD soon bring you back from desolation,

To again be HIS Paradise and HIS Magnificent, Holy Habitation.

Jerusalem, O Jerusalem, again be GOD’s City of excellence,

Let children sing in your streets about GOD’s return and Deliverance.

GOD chose Jerusalem, the City of David, to publicize HIS Book of the Law,

This Great pillar of Righteousness, HIS Glorious phenomena.

O Jerusalem, let the Holy ONE, the GOD of this Universe,

Bring back HIS Judgments and cause all wickedness to disperse.

Let Israel soon return and let GOD’s Priests again minister before HIM,

In Jerusalem, in Truth in HIS Holy Temple, with reference, vigor, and vim.

By

Tziona Yisrael

(June 30, 2005)

“If I forget thee, O Jerusalem, let my right hand forget her cunning.

If I do not remember thee, let my tongue cleave to the roof of my mouth;

If I prefer not Jerusalem above my chief joy.”

Psalm 137:5,6

“…Jerusalem shall be inhabited

as towns without walls

for the multitude of men and cattle therein:

For I, saith the LORD, will be unto her a wall of fire round about, and will be the glory in the midst of her.

Zechariah 2:4,5

You need to be a member of TheBlackList Pub to add comments!

Join TheBlackList Pub

Email me when people reply –
https://theblacklist.net/