Shabbath Message 2020/2019

THE SABBATH MESSAGE FOR JANUARY 25, 2020:

YAH, THE CREATOR, IS MY GOD AND MY ONLY SAVIOR!

Shalom to All Who Seek the CREATOR GOD of Israel and HIS TRUTH,

GOD’s BOOK OF THE LAW IS OUR LIFE

I am the LORD, I change not;

therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.

Even from the days of your fathers

ye are gone away from mine ordinances,

and have not kept them.

Return unto me, and I will return unto you,

saith the LORD of hosts.

But ye said, Wherein shall we return?

Malachi 3:6,7

Ye shall not do after all the things that we do here this day,

every man whatsoever is right in his own eyes.

Deuteronomy 12:8

Say thou unto them, Thus saith the LORD God of Israel;

Cursed be the man

that obeyeth not the words of this covenant,

Which I commanded your fathers

in the day that I brought them forth out of the land of Egypt,

from the iron furnace, saying,

Obey my voice, and do them,

according to all which I command you:

SO SHALL YE BE MY PEOPLE, AND I WILL BE YOUR GOD:

Jeremiah 11:3,4

When Our GOD of Israel brought our forefathers out of Egypt and led them into the Wilderness, HE had HIS Servant Moses to teach them a Righteous WAY of Life that would specifically connect them with their CREATOR GOD and that would enable them to do what’s Lawful and Right. And it is so very important to know that it is ONLY GOD’s Laws, Statutes, and Judgments that define HIS Righteous WAY of Life.

“The LORD said unto Moses, Come up to me into the mount, and be there: and I will give thee tables of stone, and a law, and commandments which I have written; that thou mayest teach them.   Exodus 24:12

My Baby Brother, whom I love dearly, seems to think that all we have to do is be nice to each other, “live and let live”, treat everyone like you want to be treated, and that’s all we need to do to be “Righteous”. He’s not the only one who has this mistaken belief. Actually, he might be in the minority, as the people who live by the “New Testament” (two billion of them) have their own ideology about living righteously.

“The fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.   Galatians 5:22,23

This “New Testament” passage sounds great and like it could be the answer to ending all evil and wickedness on this Earth. However, that is not at all the case and never has been, as since the advent of Christianity all manner of iniquity, sin, and immorality have increased exponentially unto this day. Actually, instead of JC establishing “Peace on Earth”, the world and its Christians are afflicted and suffer tragedy as much as Israelites who are under the Curse (Deuteronomy 28th Chapter).

And instead of ending wickedness, the “New Testament” and the teachings of Christianity are the very reasons the CREATOR will bring the wicked who are responsible for this Hell on HIS Earth to an end. While the “New Testament” emphasizes “love, joy, and peace and absolute faith in JC”, it also criticizes GOD’s LAW with the lie that it is ended (Romans 10:4). The writers of the “New Testament” were too hell bent on inventing this new man-god to care about GOD’s DIVINE LAW. They knew that this LAW in the “Old Testament” would cause their Slaves to know their True GOD and HIS WAYS, which is exactly what they did not want to happen. By their learning GOD’s TRUTH, that would eventually end the Slave Trade of GOD’s Chosen People.

To be clear, the “New Testament” writers were well aware that through the keeping of GOD’s LAW, that people would obtain “wisdom” – the last thing they wanted. Hence, these powers used the “New Testament”, unto this day, to keep GOD’s LAW far from their Slaves and from Christians, as well as to keep them out of the “Old Testament” wherein is GOD’s VOICE and HIS WORD, as much as possible! Thus the reason every Sunday Service is replete with the writings of Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, and/or Paul and little or nothing about GOD’s Ordinance that Commands worship of ONLY HIM and that forbids serving any other god. I’d love to know how Christians interpret the First Commandment!

THOU SHALT HAVE NO OTHER GODS BEFORE ME. Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth: Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God…   Exodus 20:3 - 5

“I have taught you statutes and judgments, even as the LORD my God commanded me, that ye should do so in the land whither ye go to possess it. KEEP THEREFORE AND DO THEM; FOR THIS IS YOUR WISDOM AND YOUR UNDERSTANDING in the sight of the nations, which shall hear all these statutes, and say, Surely this great nation is a wise and understanding people.”   Deuteronomy 4:5,6

Though GOD’s LAW does not directly state, verbatim the above Christian verse about love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, Meekness, temperance”, it is the wisdom obtained from living GOD’s LAW that realizes these ideals, as well as the power to discern right from wrong. Unfortunately, Christians and Messianic Hebrews who believe in JC fail to understand that it is through living and doing GOD’s LAW that enables us to attain Righteousness and wisdom. Also it is this same LAW that qualifies us for having our name written in HIS Book.

“Then they that feared the LORD spake often one to another: and the LORD hearkened, and heard it, and A BOOK OF REMEMBRANCE WAS WRITTEN BEFORE HIM FOR THEM THAT FEARED THE LORD, AND THAT THOUGHT UPON HIS NAME. And they shall be mine, saith the LORD of hosts, in that day when I make up my jewels; and I will spare them, as a man spareth his own son that serveth him. Then shall ye return, and discern between the righteous and the wicked, between him that serveth God and him that serveth him not.   Malachi 3:16 – 18

People can have ever so much love for their neighbors and even have ever so much faith in JC and in the ALMIGHTY GOD of Israel, but that love and faith accomplishes NOTHING!!! The MOST HIGH GOD, Our MAKER requires of us to Walk in HIS WAYS, Serve ONLY HIM, and Keep HIS LAWS. HE never called JC’s name or mentioned him. Moreover, the CREATOR GOD made no exceptions

Now, Israel, what doth the LORD thy God REQUIRE of thee, but to fear the LORD thy God, to walk in all his ways, and to love him, and to serve the LORD thy God with all thy heart and with all thy soul, TO KEEP THE COMMANDMENTS OF THE LORD, AND HIS STATUTES, which I command thee this day for thy good?   Deuteronomy 10:12,13

Christians and Messianics will quote and teach from the “New Testament” countless times and will completely ignore “Thus Saith the LORD” GOD of Israel and HIS VOICE, HIS WORDS, and HIS WAYS, which are all at the Mouth of HIS Prophets – something the “New Testament” cannot attest to. All that Our GOD of Israel said and Commanded of us is paramount for us to know, do, and understand. And more importantly, our lives and possession of HIS Land hinges on obedience to all HIS Laws, Statutes, and Judgments, as they are written. [Not all GOD’s LAWS can be observed in exile, but we can do those that are not pertinent to the Levites and to Jerusalem.] The fact that we are not in our Land speaks to the fact that our forefathers did not live by the WORD of GOD and did not obey GOD’s LAW. Actually they did the worse of abominations that one can commit; they forsook the CREATOR GOD of Israel and served and worshipped the gods of the Canaanites and of the surrounding nations.

I will utter my judgments against them touching all their wickedness, who have forsaken me, and have burned incense unto other gods, and worshipped the works of their own hands.   Jeremiah 1:16

If ye shall at all turn from following me, ye or your children, and will not keep my commandments and my statutes which I have set before you, but go and serve other gods, and worship them: Then will I cut off Israel out of the land which I have given them; and this house, which I have hallowed for my name, will I cast out of my sight; and Israel shall be a proverb and a byword among all people: And at this house, which is high, every one that passeth by it shall be astonished, and shall hiss; and they shall say, Why hath the LORD done thus unto this land, and to this house? And they shall answer, Because they forsook the LORD their God, who brought forth their fathers out of the land of Egypt, and have taken hold upon other gods, and have worshipped them, and served them: therefore hath the LORD brought upon them all this evil.”   I Kings 9:6 - 9

If ye turn away, and forsake my statutes and my commandments, which I have set before you, and shall go and serve other gods, and worship them; Then will I pluck them up by the roots out of my land which I have given them; and this house, which I have sanctified for my name, will I cast out of my sight, and will make it to be a proverb and a byword among all nations.   II Chronicles 7:19,20

I AM THE LORD THY GOD, WHICH HAVE BROUGHT THEE OUT OF THE LAND OF EGYPT, OUT OF THE HOUSE OF BONDAGE. THOU SHALT HAVE NO OTHER GODS BEFORE ME. Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth: Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, ”   Exodus 20:1 – 5

If the GOD of Israel would not allow the Children of Israel to see HIM as HE spoke to them in Horeb, why would HE provide a JC man-god to go before them in the “New Testament”?

“The LORD spake unto you out of the midst of the fire: ye heard the voice of the words, but saw no similitude; only ye heard a voice. And he declared unto you his covenant, which he commanded you to perform, even ten commandments; and HE WROTE THEM UPON TWO TABLES OF STONE. And the LORD commanded me at that time to teach you statutes and judgments, that ye might do them in the land whither ye go over to possess it. TAKE YE THEREFORE GOOD HEED UNTO YOURSELVES; FOR YE SAW NO MANNER OF SIMILITUDE ON THE DAY THAT THE LORD SPAKE UNTO YOU IN HOREB out of the midst of the fire: LEST YE CORRUPT YOURSELVES, and make you a graven image, the similitude of any figure, THE LIKENESS OF MALE OR FEMALE,   Deuteronomy 4:12 - 16

Is this not what our forefathers have done and that because of their abominations we serve “heathens” (Lev. 26:33) for this blasphemous crime against Our GOD of Israel? Do not Israelites and Christians serve, worship, and bow to this heathen’s man-god, JC? Do we not know that Our GOD of Israel is not a man? And why can’t we understand that it was because of GOD’s curse upon us that Israelites worship this man-god, JC?

“God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man…”   Numbers 23:19

“The LORD shall scatter thee among all people, from the one end of the earth even unto the other; and THERE THOU SHALT SERVE OTHER gods, which neither thou nor thy fathers have known, even wood and stone.”   Deuteronomy 28:64

The White powers who took our Land and in whose hands we are today have changed GOD’s WAYS of Righteousness, HIS Book of the Law, and have boldly invented their own man-made god and religion.

“The earth mourneth and fadeth away, the world languisheth and fadeth away, the haughty people of the earth do languish. The earth also is defiled under the inhabitants thereof; because they have transgressed the laws, changed the ordinance, broken the everlasting covenant.”   Isaiah 24:4,5

The White Powers had to devise a new doctrine in order that Israelites would fulfill the prophecy in Deuteronomy 28:64. They had to come up with a religion that sounded better than GOD’s Righteous LAW. Therefore, the White Powers who took us captive decided upon a religion, whereby, people could choose whichever one they liked and one that could get them up to GOD’s Heaven. So Rome duped the world and GOD’s rebellious Covenant People into worshipping their god that has everyone believing they will die and go to Heaven – even though the CREATOR said without stuttering that “Dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return.” Look to the CREATOR and HIS WORD for HIS TRUTH – not wicked men or women for that matter.

“It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man. It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in princes.”   Psalm 118:8,9

How is it that Messianics and the “New Testament” writings can tout their own ideologies and dismiss and ignore the most meaningful WORDS of the ONE True and Living GOD that have absolute bearing on our lives? How many times does the JEALOUS GOD of Israel have to tell us to stop worshipping other gods and ONLY to TRUST IN HIM? Do we not know that HE looks at our hearts to see if we Fear HIM to obey and to believe in ONLY HIM?

“Know thou the God of thy father, and serve him with a perfect heart and with a willing mind: for THE LORD SEARCHETH ALL HEARTS, AND UNDERSTANDETH ALL THE IMAGINATIONS OF THE THOUGHTS: IF THOU SEEK HIM, HE WILL BE FOUND OF THEE; BUT IF THOU FORSAKE HIM, HE WILL CAST THEE OFF FOR EVER.   I Chronicles 28:9

“The LORD is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble; and HE KNOWETH THEM THAT TRUST IN HIM.   Nahum 1:7

Abraham believed in, hoped in, and trusted in the CREATOR GOD, and of utmost import, he also kept GOD’s LAW. Shouldn’t that be enough to make us also Trust in the same GOD and keep HIS LAW?

Abraham obeyed my voice, and kept my charge, my commandments, my statutes, and my laws.   Genesis 26:5

And what about King David, the “man after GOD’s own heart” who commanded his son, Solomon, to keep GOD’s Charge to walk in HIS WAYS? Doesn’t that speak volumes?

The days of David drew nigh that he should die; and he charged Solomon his son, saying I go the way of all the earth: be thou strong therefore, and shew thyself a man; And KEEP THE CHARGE OF THE LORD THY GOD, TO WALK IN HIS WAYS, TO KEEP HIS STATUTES, AND HIS COMMANDMENTS, AND HIS JUDGMENTS, AND HIS TESTIMONIES, AS IT IS WRITTEN IN THE LAW OF MOSES, that thou mayest prosper in all that thou doest, and whithersoever thou turnest thyself:”   I Kings 2:1 - 3

There is nothing in GOD’s WORD even to suggest that HE will end the keeping of HIS Righteous Laws, Statutes, and Judgments. Of a Truth, HIS PLAN is to put HIS LAW in our hearts and put HIS SPIRIT within us to insure that we will walk in HIS Statutes and Judgments.

“BEHOLD, THE DAYS COME, SAITH THE LORD, THAT I WILL MAKE A NEW COVENANT WITH THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL, AND WITH THE HOUSE OF JUDAH: Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD: But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people. And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for THEY SHALL ALL KNOW ME, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD; for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.   Jeremiah 31:31 - 34

“I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land. Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you. A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh. And I WILL PUT MY SPIRIT WITHIN YOU, AND CAUSE YOU TO WALK IN MY STATUTES, AND YE SHALL KEEP MY JUDGMENTS, AND DO THEM.   Ezekiel 36:24 – 27

The GOD of Israel does not lie. All that HE has said about cursing us for forsaking HIM for other gods has happened! All that HE has said about cursing us for disobedience to HIS Book of the Law has happened! And all that HE has said about gathering us from the lands of our oppressors, HE WILL ALSO DO!!! My People, it is time for the “Dry Bones” to wake up to the GOD’s TRUTH, or we will fall when the GOD of Israel brings down the heathen and all the wicked in “The Day of the LORD”! And besides, Our GOD wants to return to HIS Earth just so HE can show off HIS POWERS once again, as HE did when HE brought our forefathers out of Egyptian bondage.

ISRAELITES CANNOT WORSHIP TWO GODS

Israelites cannot take part in the religions of heathens (Lev. 26:33) – not even any of the 40,000+ Christian denominations formed by man. None of them are ordered by the CREATOR GOD – NOT EVEN ONE!!!

Israelites whose DIVINE NAME was given to them by the MOST HIGH GOD of Israel can ONLY serve and worship HIM – the ONE GOD that saved them out of Egyptian bondage.   And we are Commanded to LOVE HIM with all our heart and soul. That eliminates all other gods, including the JC-god of White Supremacists.

Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might. And THESE WORDS, WHICH I COMMAND THEE THIS DAY, SHALL BE IN THINE HEART: And thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children, and shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, and when thou liest down, and when thou risest up.”   Deuteronomy 6:4 – 7

When we will finally fully comprehend that Our GOD and HIS LAW are OUR LIFE, then we are on the right path and ready to be GOD’s Righteous People who will show forth HIS PRAISE in Jerusalem and who will establish HIS Righteousness throughout HIS Earth.

THE GOD OF ISRAEL AND HIS LAW ARE OUR LIFE

“I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live: That thou mayest love the LORD thy God, and that thou mayest obey his voice, and that thou mayest cleave unto him: for he is thy life, and the length of thy days: that thou mayest dwell in the land which the LORD sware unto thy fathers, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, to give them.”   Deuteronomy 30:19,20

Set your hearts unto all the words which I testify among you this day, which ye shall command your children to observe to do, all the words of this law. For it is not a vain thing for you; because it is your life: and through this thing ye shall prolong your days in the land, whither ye go over Jordan to possess it.”   Deuteronomy 32:46,47

This people have I formed for myself; they shall shew forth my praise.   Isaiah 43:21

There shall come forth a rod out of the stem of Jesse, and a Branch shall grow out of his roots: And the spirit of the LORD shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD; And shall make him of quick understanding in the fear of the LORD: and he shall not judge after the sight of his eyes, neither reprove after the hearing of his ears: But with righteousness shall he judge the poor, and reprove with equity for the meek of the earth: and he shall smite the earth with the rod of his mouth, and with the breath of his lips shall he slay the wicked. And righteousness shall be the girdle of his loins, and faithfulness the girdle of his reins.”   Isaiah 11:1 - 5

Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch, and A KING SHALL REIGN AND PROSPER, AND SHALL EXECUTE JUDGMENT AND JUSTICE IN THE EARTH. Jeremiah 23:5

JACOB’S TROUBLE

We are all aware of the passage on “Jacob’s Trouble” found in Jeremiah concerning the “Latter Days” when all Hell breaks out. Well, folks, all Hell has broken out!

“Ask ye now, and see whether a man doth travail with child? wherefore do I see every man with his hands on his loins, as a woman in travail, and ALL FACES ARE TURNED INTO PALENESS? ALAS! FOR THAT DAY IS GREAT, SO THAT NONE IS LIKE IT: IT IS EVEN THE TIME OF JACOB'S TROUBLE; but he shall be saved out of it. For it shall come to pass in that day, saith the LORD of hosts, that I will break his yoke from off thy neck, and will burst thy bonds, and strangers shall no more serve themselves of him: But they shall serve the LORD their God, and David their king, whom I will raise up unto them.   Jeremiah 30:6 – 9

Just for the record, do not get any ideas that the Seed of David destined to return is JC – not by any stretch of the imagination. David was GOD’s Servant and so also will David’s Seed be that will reign over GOD’s Kingdom of Israel.

Let thy name be magnified for ever, saying, The LORD of hosts is the God over Israel: and let the house of thy servant David be established before thee.   II Samuel 7:26 (See also: I Kings 3:7 and Ezekiel 34:24)

For GOD’s WAYS of Righteousness to prevail on HIS Earth, that HE Created, the Holy ONE of Israel will use HIS People, Israel, to Magnify HIS Holy Name, to Magnify HIS LAW, and to show forth HIS PRAISE now and for evermore.

“O magnify the LORD with me, and let us exalt his name together.”   Psalm 34:3

“The LORD is well pleased for his righteousness' sake; HE WILL MAGNIFY THE LAW, AND MAKE IT HONOURABLE. Isaiah 42:21

The “New Testament” writers magnified JC above the CREATOR GOD, and if one knows anything at all about the JEALOUS GOD of Israel, one knows that HE does not tolerate serving and worshipping other gods or recognition of them. And if I wrote this information a thousand times in a thousand books, I still cannot stress this fact enough – the GOD that Created the Heavens and the Earth and all these WONDROUS WORKS is ONE GOD, and HE will destroy all who turn to another god and who will not obey HIS Laws, Statutes, and Judgments.

WE MUST TAKE HEED TO GOD’s LAW…WE MUST, FOR HOW ELSE ARE WE TO KNOW THE TRUE GOD AND HOW TO LIVE IN RIGHTEOUSNESS

At one time or another, we have all said that we are living in the “Latter Days”, even those who know nothing about the GOD of Israel repeat these words over and over again. Somehow, they know that GOD’s SIGNS of the TIMES these days have to mean something, and that it can’t be good. We cannot afford to allow the heathen, Gentiles, or even our own fellow Hebrew Israelites to entice us to go against the WORD of GOD. If we want to live, we must SEEK the GOD of Israel, OUR MAKER, and SEEK HIS WAYS and learn and study what HE determines to be LAWFUL AND RIGHT.

If a man be just, and do that which is lawful and right,

“Hath walked in my statutes, and hath kept my judgments, to deal truly; he is just, he shall surely live, saith the Lord GOD.
   Ezekiel 18:6 - 9

Thou shalt remember all the way which the LORD thy God led thee these forty years in the wilderness, to humble thee, and to prove thee, to know what was in thine heart, whether thou wouldest keep his commandments, or no. And he humbled thee, and suffered thee to hunger, and fed thee with manna, which thou knewest not, neither did thy fathers know; that he might make thee know that MAN DOTH NOT LIVE BY BREAD ONLY, BUT BY EVERY WORD THAT PROCEEDETH OUT OF THE MOUTH OF THE LORD DOTH MAN LIVE.”   Deuteronomy 8:2,3

AND IT SHALL BE OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS, IF WE OBSERVE TO DO ALL THESE COMMANDMENTS BEFORE THE LORD OUR GOD, as he hath commanded us.”   Deuteronomy 6:25

TAKE DILIGENT HEED TO DO THE COMMANDMENT AND THE LAW, which Moses the servant of the LORD charged you, to love the LORD your God, and to walk in all his ways, and to keep his commandments, and to cleave unto him, and to serve him with all your heart and with all your soul.   Joshua 22:5

Our forefathers didn’t take heed to GOD’s VOICE and HIS WORD to obey HIS LAW, and for that, we are in our enemies’ lands suffering the consequences for their gross abominations. However, we do have a way out! Our GOD is returning back to HIS Holy City Jerusalem. Our affliction can’t get too much worse than it already is otherwise we would all be dead. Besides, there are those of us who have sought the GOD of Israel early enough for HIM to know that we are serious about embracing HIS LAW in Truth and worshipping ONLY HIM in sincerity. And for these reasons the CREATOR GOD will save us out of this captivity and is working towards this object even now!

Each week I try to EXALT Our GOD of Israel with these Sabbath Messages, and I’m always pleased to tell HIM that “This is another good one”! Therefore, help me to enlighten others to the WAYS of the CREATOR GOD, as they are written by sharing this information with others. Perhaps these Scriptures could be just what some people are looking for - the ONE True and Living GOD and ONLY SAVIOR!

“I will go and return to my place,

till they acknowledge their offence,

and seek my face:

IN THEIR AFFLICTION THEY WILL SEEK ME EARLY.

Hosea 5:15

The LORD is well pleased for his righteousness' sake;

HE WILL MAGNIFY THE LAW, AND MAKE IT HONOURABLE.

Isaiah 42:21

You need to be a member of TheBlackList Pub to add comments!

Join TheBlackList Pub

Email me when people reply –
https://theblacklist.net/