Shabbat Message For September 21, 2019

THE SABBATH MESSAGE FOR SEPTEMBER 21, 2019:

YAH, THE CREATOR, IS MY GOD AND MY ONLY SAVIOR!

Shalom to All Who Seek the CREATOR GOD of Israel and HIS TRUTH,

THE CREATOR OF THIS UNIVERSE

WILL ULTIMATELY BE SERVED AND WORSHIPPED

THERE IS NO GOD ELSE BESIDE ME;

a just God and a Saviour; there is none beside me.

Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth:

for I am God, and there is none else.

I have sworn by myself,

the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness,

and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow,

every tongue shall swear. Surely, shall one say,

in the LORD have I righteousness and strength:

even to him shall men come;

and all that are incensed against him shall be ashamed.

In the LORD shall all the seed of Israel

be justified, and shall glory.

Isaiah 45:21 – 25

I will give you pastors according to mine heart,

which shall feed you with knowledge and understanding.

“At that time they shall call Jerusalem the throne of the LORD;

and all the nations shall be gathered unto it,

to the name of the LORD, to Jerusalem:

neither shall they walk any more

after the imagination of their evil heart.

Jeremiah 13:15,17

Two Sabbath Messages ago, I mentioned attending my first cousin’s funeral where the pastor told the mourners to stand for JC, and at another time to stand and clap their hands for JC. The same day I sent out that SM, my sister, who is a Christian, received a message that another first cousin’s wife had passed that morning. They also are Christians. It’s no secret that most descendants of Slaves are Christians. Even I used to be a Christian until the CREATOR GOD of Israel had mercy on me and showed me HIS TRUTH.

Sadly, my sister who constantly speaks JC’s name had a stroke last week. After leaving the hospital and going to my mother’s house I told her that I was truly upset concerning what the pastor had said at the funeral. I repeated what the pastor had said and asked her about our dead cousin that JC did not save. I also mentioned that JC did not standup for her to prevent her stroke. I asked her if death is what Christians have to look forward to and anticipate – that they will all stand and wait to see which one of them dies next?” Then I told her what the CREATOR GOD said, which is that these false gods will not help them. And unto this day, GOD’s WORDS have not fallen to the ground, as thousands of Christians are dying every day.  

GOD takes no pleasure in death, for death is a curse. The CREATOR GOD never said that the day ye eat of the Tree in the midst of the Garden is the day ye shall die and go to Heaven. HE said, “The day ye eat thereof is the day ye shall die, and we have been dying ever since. As much as we cry, grieve, and suffer great depression when one dies, our common sense should make us know that NOTHING is good about losing our loved ones to death! Ask the mother who has lost a child. Ask the wife who has lost her husband. Ask a child who has lost his/her sibling. And much to Christians’ chagrin, according to GOD’s WORD, people die, and they return to dust. They do not go to Heaven! We have got to stop believing lies, especially beliefs that are not “Thus Saith the LORD” but rather are the words of the powers-that-be in place to deceive.

Christianity is a new belief – one that is quite different and adverse to GOD’s WAYS that HE Commanded of the people HE Created. The teachings of JC entail worship of a man whom the CREATOR never once uttered one word concerning his being the “Son of God”. And the CREATOR certainly never made belief in this man, JC, or any man a means to die and go to Heaven. Both of these imaginations are lies and keep us in DARKNESS.   Furthermore, if death and going to Heaven is such a sensational event, then King Hezekiah would not have prayed to the GOD of Israel to let him live (II Kings 20:1-6).   And Samuel, GOD’s Righteous Priest, whose words GOD would not let fall to the ground would not have died and been left in a grave (I Sam.28:15-19).

THERE IS BUT ONE GOD, AND HE HAS SHOWN US THAT HE WILL NOT LET FALSE gods BE GREATER AND MIGHTIER THAN HE

“For the LORD shall judge his people, and repent himself for his servants, when he seeth that their power is gone, and there is none shut up, or left. And he shall say, Where are their gods, their rock in whom they trusted, Which did eat the fat of their sacrifices, and drank the wine of their drink offerings? LET THEM RISE UP AND HELP YOU, AND BE YOUR PROTECTION. See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand.”   Deuteronomy 32:36 - 39

Ye have forsaken me, and served other gods: wherefore I will deliver you no more. Go and cry unto the gods which ye have chosen; let them deliver you in the time of your tribulation.”   Judges 10:13,14

“They have turned their back unto me, and not their face: but in the time of their trouble they will say, Arise, and save us. But where are thy gods that thou hast made thee? let them arise, if they can save thee in the time of thy trouble: for according to the number of thy cities are thy gods, O Judah. Wherefore will ye plead with me? ye all have transgressed against me, saith the LORD.   Jeremiah 2:27 – 29

“THERE IS NO GOD ELSE BESIDE ME; A JUST GOD AND A SAVIOUR; there is none beside me. LOOK UNTO ME, AND BE YE SAVED, ALL THE ENDS OF THE EARTH: FOR I AM GOD, AND THERE IS NONE ELSE. Isaiah 45:21,22

These WORDS of GOD are totally foreign to Christians, and the reason is that those powers responsible for writing the “New Testament” want the world to believe in the god they fabricated in order that White Supremacy would exist forever. However, when Christians finally learn about the CREATOR GOD and accept the Truth of the matter that "Christ" was invented by the Roman powers, it will blow their minds.

After the GOD of Israel scattered HIS Chosen People into the lands of our enemies for worshipping other gods, HE also gave HIS Earth over to White Supremacists who formed their own god that the world has worshiped since our being in the hands of heathens (Lev.26:33-38 and Deut.28:64).

THE WHOLE TRUTH IS IN THE NAME OF GOD AND IN HIS HOLY LAND OF ISRAEL THAT STANDS WITNESS TO HIS EXISTANCE

The CREATOR stated that HIS Holy NAME is the GOD of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob unto all Memorial (Ex.3:15), and HE established HIS Holy Land for HIS PRAISE and GLORY. If descendants of Slaves and all Peoples will seek to know this GOD and HIS WAYS, they will find HIS TRUTH and MERCY and learn HIS WALK of LIFE and the meaning of HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS for our SALVATION.

THERE IS BUT ONE GOD, AND WE MUST STOP LOOKING FOR THE SECOND COMING OF JC, BUT RATHER WORSHIP OUR CREATOR WITH ONE CONSENT

“THEREFORE WAIT YE UPON ME, SAITH THE LORD, until the day that I rise up to the prey: for my determination is to gather the nations, that I may assemble the kingdoms, to pour upon them mine indignation, even all my fierce anger: FOR ALL THE EARTH SHALL BE DEVOURED WITH THE FIRE OF MY JEALOUSY. For then will I turn to the people a pure language, THAT THEY MAY ALL CALL UPON THE NAME OF THE LORD, TO SERVE HIM WITH ONE CONSENT.”   Zephaniah 3:8,9

What makes people think they can mold a god out of wood, stone, flesh, and gross fabrications and then have the audacity to compare this abomination that GOD HATES to the True and Living CREATOR GOD that formed this Universe and all things therein???

“To whom will ye liken me, and make me equal, and compare me, that we may be like? They lavish gold out of the bag, and weigh silver in the balance, and hire a goldsmith; and he maketh it a god: they fall down, yea, they worship. They bear him upon the shoulder, they carry him, and set him in his place, and he standeth; from his place shall he not remove: yea, one shall cry unto him, yet can he not answer, nor save him out of his trouble. Remember this, and shew yourselves men: bring it again to mind, O ye transgressors.”   Isaiah 46:5 – 8

“REMEMBER THE FORMER THINGS OF OLD: FOR I AM GOD, AND THERE IS NONE ELSE; I AM GOD, AND THERE IS NONE LIKE ME, Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, MY COUNSEL SHALL STAND, and I will do all my pleasure: Calling a ravenous bird from the east, the man that executeth my counsel from a far country: yea, I have spoken it, I will also bring it to pass; I have purposed it, I will also do it.”   Isaiah 46:9 – 11

“Hearken unto me, ye stouthearted, that are far from righteousness: I bring near my righteousness; it shall not be far off, and MY SALVATION SHALL NOT TARRY: AND I WILL PLACE SALVATION IN ZION FOR ISRAEL MY GLORY.   Isaiah 46:12 – 13

GOD’s RIGHTEOUSNESS has nothing to do with the worship of a man. Surely, if we give this matter our undivided attention we can understand that worshipping a man or even worshipping the CREATOR is not what makes us a Righteous People. GOD’s RIGHTEOUSNESS has everything to do with living and doing HIS Book of the Law.

“When the righteous turneth from his righteousness, and committeth iniquity, he shall even die thereby. But if the wicked turn from his wickedness, and do that which is lawful and right, he shall live thereby.”   Ezekiel 33:18,19

BEHOLD, I HAVE TAUGHT YOU STATUTES AND JUDGMENTS, EVEN AS THE LORD MY GOD COMMANDED ME, that ye should do so in the land whither ye go to possess it. KEEP THEREFORE AND DO THEM; for this is your wisdom and your understanding in the sight of the nations, which shall hear all these statutes, and say, Surely this great nation is a wise and understanding people. For what nation is there so great, who hath God so nigh unto them, as the LORD our God is in all things that we call upon him for? And WHAT NATION IS THERE SO GREAT, THAT HATH STATUTES AND JUDGMENTS SO RIGHTEOUS AS ALL THIS LAW, which I set before you this day?”   Deuteronomy 4:5 - 8

“IT SHALL BE OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS, IF WE OBSERVE TO DO ALL THESE COMMANDMENTS before the LORD our God, as he hath commanded us.”   Deuteronomy 6:25

“Then said the LORD unto Moses, Behold, I will rain bread from heaven for you; and the people shall go out and gather a certain rate every day, that I may prove them, WHETHER THEY WILL WALK IN MY LAW, OR NO.

And the LORD said unto Moses, How long refuse ye to keep my commandments and my laws? Exodus 16:4,28

GOD’s WORD is crystal clear, and regarding HIS Book of the Law, we can find information on it at the Mouth of HIS Prophets written throughout the “Old Testament”. At the end of the day, it is GOD’s PLAN to put HIS LAW in our hearts in order that we will worship HIM and live and do HIS Laws, Statutes, and Judgments without fail. And it is HIS “New Covenant” that will make us HIS Righteous Covenant People that HE has always wanted us to be.

“Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah: Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD: But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I WILL PUT MY LAW IN THEIR INWARD PARTS, AND WRITE IT IN THEIR HEARTS; and will be their God, and they shall be my people. And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for THEY SHALL ALL KNOW ME, FROM THE LEAST OF THEM UNTO THE GREATEST OF THEM, SAITH THE LORD; for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.”   Jeremiah 31:31 – 34

“They all shall have one shepherd: they shall also walk in my judgments, and observe my statutes, and do them.   Ezekiel 37:24

“Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch, and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute judgment and justice in the earth. In his days Judah shall be saved, and Israel shall dwell safely: and THIS IS HIS NAME WHEREBY HE SHALL BE CALLED, THE LORD OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS.   Jeremiah 23:5,6

Research GOD’s Land of Israel that was established for HIS GLORY at the Mouth of HIS Prophets. Read how all GOD’s GOODNESS changed and the reasons why the GOD of Israel turned HIS LAND to desolation and submitted HIS Beloved Children of Israel into the hands of heathens for punishment. As you seek this information know that GOD left HIS Land and HIS Chosen/Covenant People to ruin for rejecting HIS LAW and for rejecting HIM for the likes of gods made by man’s hands – be they made of wood, stone, or by the pens of men with vivid and wicked imaginations.

Not only did the GOD of Israel scatter the Children of Israel from the Land, HE caused the entire Middle East to be consumed with pestilence, desolation, wars, chaos and confusion, false worship, and much subjugation. Not long after GOD put HIS People into the hands of the heathen, HE left HIS Holy City and HIS Earth to return to HIS Heaven. Thus, GOD cursed the Children of Israel via Black Babylonians and Black Medio-Persians. Afterwards the Greek Empire ruled this region until the reign of the Roman Empire. Then the White Supremacists took absolute control of GOD’s Land and HIS Earth. And they have wickedly reigned to deceive, plummet and control countries, their peoples and even their religions ever since. Thus, if we are wise, then we should understand why the CREATOR GOD is not in the middle of all this Hell and this man-made Christian theology that HE has allowed to exist on this Earth.

“I will go and return to my place, till they acknowledge their offence, and seek my face: in their affliction they will seek me early.”   Hosea 5:15

With the Children of Israel out of the picture (Lev.26th and Deut. 28th Chapters) and with no one to claim ownership of this desolated Holy Land, the Europeans figured they finally had a shot to usurp this renowned Land of Milk and Honey. They figured they would keep the name, as that’s what makes this real estate so treasured. After all, it is the Land GOD Chose to set HIS Name there for HIS Holy Name’s sake. Who wouldn’t want to take control of it? And that is just what these White Ruling Powers did. They not only took the Land but they also took the identity and heritage of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob in order that the wicked and disobedient Children of Israel would no more be recognized or remembered as the SEED of Jacob (Deut.32:26). Their thinking was that after they “seasoned” these Hebrew Slaves, that they would not know the difference in an Israelite and the flower that’s called a “Wondering Jew”.

The only thing these White Powers do not know is that their days for policing, polluting, and bringing GOD’s Earth to Hell are coming to an end, and the ALMIGHTY GOD of Israel is taking back HIS Earth, HIS Holy Land, and HIS Covenant People. And that HE will destroy the wicked and all who will not live and do HIS Righteous Laws Statutes, and Judgments, so that we may show forth HIS PRAISE and GLORY as HE replenishes HIS EARTH and establishes HIS Peace and HIS Happiness for all who will worship HIM in Truth.

GOD’S ASSURED SALVATION AND HIS PEACE ON EARTH HINGES ON OUR KEEP HIS LAWS OF RIGHTEOUSNESS

Instead of going to GOD’s HOLY HABITATION, which is a pipe dream, figure on GOD’s WORDS and HIS ORDINANCES that HE has already identified for us. And know that first and foremost, we have to SEEK and KNOW HIM for HE will not hear our prayers if we look to another god!

The CREATOR GOD always defines HIMSELF as being the CREATOR of this Heaven and Earth and of all things. By HIS own admission, HE Created this Universe “ALL BY MYSELF” (Isaiah 44:24). HE also defines HIMSELF as being the SAVIOR of Israel that Delivered the Children of Israel out of Egyptian bondage. No one else can lay claim to these GREAT WONDERS – not even JC.

The Psalms evoke PRAISE and GLORY of the GOD of Israel, and they are our role models to boast of HIM, rejoice in HIS Holy Name, and sing of HIS Marvelous WORKS. But the teachings of the wicked men of the Roman Era had their own self-serving rituals and dreams for the worship of another god, albeit, one that is repeatedly mentioned in the “New Testament” but that has no track record of saving anyone, as did the CREATOR GOD that has said HE does not know of another saviour god (Isa.44:8).

The True and Living GOD orders and Commands HIS WAYS of Righteousness, judges the wicked and the rebellious who transgress against HIM, and those who commit gross abominations that turn people away from HIM to serve and worship other gods.

If we truly have it in our hearts to KNOW GOD and wish to enjoy HIS SALVATION, we must SEEK HIM with all our heart and soul and comply with the WALK of LIFE that HE established for us (Deut.6:4-7). And this is the KICKER. It is imperative that we never forget that Our CREATOR GOD hates the worship of false gods, and this HE made perfectly clear in HIS FIRST COMMANDMENT. HE also made it clear that HE wants us to TRUST COMPLETELY IN HIM, for this JEALOUS GOD will not give HIS GLORY to another.

“The LORD is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble; and he knoweth them that trust in him.”   Nahum 1:7

“I am the LORD: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images.”   Isaiah 42:8

And those who worship another god will perish.

“Thou shalt remember the LORD thy God: for it is he that giveth thee power to get wealth, that he may establish his covenant which he sware unto thy fathers, as it is this day. And it shall be, IF THOU DO AT ALL FORGET THE LORD THY GOD, AND WALK AFTER OTHER GODS, AND SERVE THEM, AND WORSHIP THEM, I TESTIFY AGAINST YOU THIS DAY THAT YE SHALL SURELY PERISH. As the nations which the LORD destroyeth before your face, so shall ye perish; because ye would not be obedient unto the voice of the LORD your God.”   Deuteronomy 8:18 – 20

We have to remember that it was not GOD’s intention in the BEGINNING that we should die at all. But when Adam, the first man, showed the CREATOR just how wicked people would be, HE incorporated death for the rebellious who defy HIM and who reject HIS COMMANDMENTS. Nevertheless, HE has said that the MEEK shall INHERIT HIS Earth!

“The LORD shall endure for ever:

he hath prepared his throne for judgment.

And he shall judge the world in righteousness,

he shall minister judgment to the people in uprightness.

The LORD also will be a refuge for the oppressed,

a refuge in times of trouble.

AND THEY THAT KNOW THY NAME WILL PUT THEIR TRUST IN THEE:

for thou, LORD, hast not forsaken them that seek thee.

SING PRAISES TO THE LORD, WHICH DWELLETH IN ZION:

DECLARE AMONG THE PEOPLE HIS DOINGS.

Psalm 9:7 - 11

You need to be a member of TheBlackList Pub to add comments!

Join TheBlackList Pub

Email me when people reply –
https://theblacklist.net/