Shabbat Message For September 7, 2019

THE SABBATH MESSAGE FOR SEPTEMBER 7, 2019:

YAH, THE CREATOR, IS MY GOD AND MY ONLY SAVIOR!

Shalom to All Who Seek the CREATOR GOD of Israel and HIS TRUTH,

SO WHAT’S SO SPECIAL ABOUT THE LAWS OF GOD

AND

WHY IS IT SO IMPORTANT TO OBSERVE THEM

Only be thou strong and very courageous,

that thou mayest observe to do according to all the law,

which Moses my servant commanded thee:

turn not from it to the right hand or to the left,

that thou mayest prosper whithersoever thou goest.

This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth;

but thou shalt meditate therein day and night,

that thou mayest observe to do according

to all that is written therein:

for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous,

and then thou shalt have good success.

Joshua 1:7,8

THE LAW OF THE LORD IS PERFECT,

converting the soul: the testimony of the LORD is sure,

making wise the simple.

The statutes of the LORD are right,

rejoicing the heart: the commandment of the LORD is pure,

enlightening the eyes.

The fear of the LORD is clean, enduring for ever:

the judgments of the LORD are true and righteous altogether.

More to be desired are they than gold,

yea, than much fine gold:

sweeter also than honey and the honeycomb.

Moreover by them is thy servant warned:

and in keeping of them there is great reward.

Psalm 19:7 – 11

Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you,

neither shall ye diminish ought from it,

that ye may keep the commandments of the LORD your God

which I command you.

Deuteronomy 4:2

It shall be our righteousness,

if we observe to do all these commandments

before the LORD our God, as he hath commanded us.

Deuteronomy 6:25

Hear, O my people, and I will testify unto thee:

O Israel, if thou wilt hearken unto me;

There shall no strange god be in thee;

neither shalt thou worship any strange god.

I am the LORD thy God,

which brought thee out of the land of Egypt:

OPEN THY MOUTH WIDE, AND I WILL FILL IT.

Psalm 81:8 – 10

This trip back to visit my family has been challenging and very sad. My Mom just turned 100 years old, and her ability to function is greatly, greatly diminished. Also, I have been losing close family members seemingly every few months. Last week I attended the funeral of my first cousin who was just at my mother’s house less than a month ago. I’m so glad we had a really nice time with her while she was there.

Her funeral did not take place in Church, but it may as well have, as a man sang a song about JC, and different ones were constantly telling people to turn to JC before their death. And then there was the pastor exalting JC and telling people to “stand for JC” and “clap your hands for JC”. All this talk of JC and glory to this Man-god who is supposed to be “The Saviour of the World”, as my dear cousin lie dead in a casket before the mourners. She believed in JC, so why didn’t he save her. I wondered to myself if my grieving relatives had thought about that. When exactly is JC supposed to be this “Saviour” if those who believe in him are suffering and dying in untold numbers? Is it when people die and are taken from their children and family? Does that make sense? The CREATOR GOD of Israel stressed “LIFE” and said that HE has no pleasure in “death”.

“Cast away from you all your transgressions, whereby ye have transgressed; and make you a new heart and a new spirit: for WHY WILL YE DIE, O house of Israel? For I HAVE NO PLEASURE IN THE DEATH OF HIM THAT DIETH, SAITH THE LORD GOD: wherefore turn yourselves, and live ye.”   Ezekiel 18:31,32

No, I did not stand for JC and nor did I clap my hands for JC. I prefer to worship and boast of the CREATOR GOD, an ALMIGHTY GOD that hears our prayers and answers them, that keeps us safe and out of harm’s way, and that heals us when we are sick with deadly diseases. You see, death is a curse, and no matter how it is hyped, it is accompanied with tears, sorrow, and much depression. Telling people the falsehood that we die and go to Heaven does not lessen this painful grief. Moreover, there is no evidence anywhere at the WORD of GOD that people die and ascend into HIS Heaven. But there is a plethora of Scripture detailing that people, even men of GOD, died, were buried, and returned to “dust”.

Dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return.   Genesis 3:14

“Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat: But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.   Genesis 2:17

Sadly, we have been dying ever since, and believe me, the CREATOR never said HE wants the dust of these dead folks in HIS Heaven. And just for your information, the dead are by GOD’s WORD considered “unclean” (Numbers 19:1-13). Odd enough, we will make up stuff, but we won’t accept the WORD of GOD.

It’s the “New Testament” writers who have people rejecting GOD’s LAW and worshipping this JC, Man-god, or “Saviour” (if that’s what people choose to call him). However, his actions are what speak the truth, and that being a given, he is no “Saviour”, given the fact that the Churches are burying somebody every day.

I cannot stress enough that this JEALOUS CREATOR GOD of the “Old Testament” never ever mentioned JC, but said that whoever worshipped another god would perish. Could this be the reason so many people are dying from one thing and then another?

“And it shall be, IF THOU DO AT ALL FORGET THE LORD THY GOD, AND WALK AFTER OTHER GODS, AND SERVE THEM, AND WORSHIP THEM, I TESTIFY AGAINST YOU THIS DAY THAT YE SHALL SURELY PERISH. As the nations which the LORD destroyeth before your face, so shall ye perish; because ye would not be obedient unto the voice of the LORD your God.”   Deuteronomy 8:19

Countless people are dying every day leaving their loved ones hopelessly depressed and yet believing in the same Man-god that caused their death in the first place. It is time for the “Dry Bones” to WAKE UP and LIVE!

Unto the wicked God saith, What hast thou to do to declare my statutes, or that thou shouldest take my covenant in thy mouth? Seeing thou hatest instruction, and castest my words behind thee.

“NOW CONSIDER THIS, YE THAT FORGET GOD, LEST I TEAR YOU IN PIECES, AND THERE BE NONE TO DELIVER. Whoso offereth praise glorifieth me: and to him that ordereth his conversation aright will I shew the salvation of God.   Psalm 50:16,17,22,23

David delivered first this psalm to thank the LORD into the hand of Asaph and his brethren. Give thanks unto the LORD, call upon his name, make known his deeds among the people. Sing unto him, sing psalms unto him, talk ye of all his wondrous works. Glory ye in his holy name: let the heart of them rejoice that seek the LORD. SEEK THE LORD AND HIS STRENGTH, SEEK HIS FACE CONTINUALLY. REMEMBER HIS MARVELLOUS WORKS THAT HE HATH DONE, HIS WONDERS, AND THE JUDGMENTS OF HIS MOUTH; O YE SEED OF ISRAEL HIS SERVANT, YE CHILDREN OF JACOB, HIS CHOSEN ONES. HE IS THE LORD OUR GOD; HIS JUDGMENTS ARE IN ALL THE EARTH. BE YE MINDFUL ALWAYS OF HIS COVENANT; THE WORD WHICH HE COMMANDED TO A THOUSAND GENERATIONS; EVEN OF THE COVENANT WHICH HE MADE WITH ABRAHAM, AND OF HIS OATH UNTO ISAAC; AND HATH CONFIRMED THE SAME TO JACOB FOR A LAW, and to Israel for an everlasting covenant, Saying, Unto thee will I give the land of Canaan, the lot of your inheritance;   I Chronicles 16:7 - 18

BEHOLD, ALL SOULS ARE MINE; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: THE SOUL THAT SINNETH, IT SHALL DIE. But if a man be just, and do that which is lawful and right,

“Hath walked in my statutes, and hath kept my judgments, to deal truly; he is just, HE SHALL SURELY LIVE, SAITH THE LORD GOD. Ezekiel 18:4,5,9

The CREATOR never liked the wicked, hence the FLOOD, and the reason is that they ignore HIM and HIS WAYS of Righteousness. They are disobedient, and they do not observe HIS LAW. GOD’s LAW is HIS TRUTH, and it entails so much more than what is taught in Church.

GOD’s TRUTH IS PRESENTED

IN THUS SAITH THE LORD

I will publish the name of the LORD:

ascribe ye greatness unto our God.

He is the Rock, his work is perfect:

for all his ways are judgment:

A GOD OF TRUTH AND WITHOUT INIQUITY,

JUST AND RIGHT IS HE.

Deuteronomy 32:3,4

“It shall come to pass in that day,

that the remnant of Israel,

and such as are escaped of the house of Jacob,

shall no more again stay upon him that smote them;

BUT SHALL STAY UPON THE LORD,

THE HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL, IN TRUTH.

Isaiah 10:20

SO WHAT’S SO SPECIAL ABOUT THE LAWS OF GOD, AND WHY IS IT SO IMPORTANT TO OBSERVE THEM

The LAWS of the CREATOR GOD are AWESOME, and there are none like unto HIS WAYS. First of all it is important to know that GOD’s WAYS are from the BEGINNING of Time, and HE HAS NEVER CHANGED THEM. The Charges HE has shown us in the “Old Testament” are all connected and permanent. One entity is not complete without all the others. Moreover, they entail GOD’s Awesome ACTS of Authority, Love, Doctrine, and Devotion for the People HE Chose to show forth HIS Holy Name and HIS PRAISE:

-GOD’s Everlasting Covenant with Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, and their SEED to be their GOD

-GOD’s Holy Name for HE is the “GOD of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob”

-GOD’s LAW

-GOD’s Land

-Tithes of The Land of Milk and Honey

-GOD’s Ordained Holy Days for absolute PRAISE and GLORY of HIM (Leviticus 23rd Chapter)

-GOD’s Holy Temple

-GOD’s Ministry by HIS Levitical Priests

-Offerings and Sacrifices unto the GOD of Israel and WORSHIP of ONE GOD

-Living in harmony with Israelites and with the Stranger who choose to live in GOD’s Land and WORSHIP ONLY HIM

The above is the ideology of the GOD of CREATION in a nutshell, i.e., the GOD that formed man from the dust of the Earth - the GOD that has said that we must Serve ONLY HIM and OBEY HIS LAW, HIS WORD, and HIS VOICE.

THOU SHALT THEREFORE OBEY THE VOICE OF THE LORD THY GOD, AND DO HIS COMMANDMENTS AND HIS STATUTES, which I command thee this day.”   Deuteronomy 27:10

TAKE DILIGENT HEED TO DO THE COMMANDMENT AND THE LAW, WHICH MOSES THE SERVANT OF THE LORD CHARGED YOU, TO LOVE THE LORD YOUR GOD, AND TO WALK IN ALL HIS WAYS, AND TO KEEP HIS COMMANDMENTS, AND TO CLEAVE UNTO HIM, AND TO SERVE HIM WITH ALL YOUR HEART AND WITH ALL YOUR SOUL.   Joshua 22:5

Now, it would take me months to detail all GOD’s 600+ Laws, Statutes, and Judgments, but suffice it to say that if we will not seek to know GOD and HIS Book of the Law to live and to do it, as it is written in Truth and in Righteousness with all our heart and soul, that we will be destroyed.

The CREATOR GOD also ordained a Calendar for us to follow. HE began by telling us: “Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and LET THEM BE FOR SIGNS, AND FOR SEASONS, AND FOR DAYS, AND YEARS,” enabling us to understand HIS Seven-day Week, HIS Holy Seventh Day of Complete Rest, and the Months, Seasons, and years. GOD’s Calendar differs from the Gregorian Calendar the White Powers have us using today. The LawKeepers TORAH Readings Calendar follows GOD’s WORD in Genesis First Chapter and indicates HIS Holy Days. (Contact me if you desire a copy of it.)

“Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of them. And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made. Genesis 2:1 – 3 And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from all his work which God created and made.”

“The LORD spake unto Moses, saying, Speak thou also unto the children of Israel, saying, Verily my sabbaths ye shall keep: for it is a sign between me and you throughout your generations; that ye may know that I am the LORD that doth sanctify you. Ye shall keep the sabbath therefore; for it is holy unto you: every one that defileth it shall surely be put to death: for whosoever doeth any work therein, that soul shall be cut off from among his people. Six days may work be done; but in the seventh is the sabbath of rest, holy to the LORD: whosoever doeth any work in the sabbath day, he shall surely be put to death. Wherefore the children of Israel shall keep the sabbath, to observe the sabbath throughout their generations, for a perpetual covenant. IT IS A SIGN BETWEEN ME AND THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL FOR EVER: for in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, and on the seventh day he rested, and was refreshed. And he gave unto Moses, when he had made an end of communing with him upon mount Sinai, two tables of testimony, tables of stone, written with the finger of God.”   Exodus 31:12 - 18

Many people believe that we cannot observe GOD’s LAWS of Righteousness in other countries. And this is especially said of GOD’s Holy Seventh-Day Sabbath, which is a “SIGN” between HIM and the Children of Israel. When one thinks about it, we should always want to live according to GOD’s Righteousness. Thus, at no time should we cease to worship Our GOD of Israel and not live in HIS Righteousness whether we are in the Land of Israel or not. Therefore, We must observe GOD’s LAWS and even HIS Holy Seventh-Day Sabbath of complete REST.

Nevertheless, there is one of GOD’s Holy Days we cannot keep in other lands. And that would be the Feast of Weeks, which is a Holy Observance directly connected to the Blessed Harvest that the GOD of Israel provides from HIS Holy Land for HIS People the Children of Israel. And it is all for HIS PRAISE, GLORY, and GOODNESS for proving food and nourishment for HIS Chosen People, the Children of Israel. Hence, it is impossible to keep The Feast of Weeks in Gentile lands.

Also, grassroots Israelites cannot make sacrifices in any place that they choose. Sacrifices and Offerings are done by only Levitical Priests and only IN JERUSALEM, GOD’s Holy City. Though we are in the lands of our enemies, Our GOD of Israel has left HIS WORD that if we expect to return back to HIM we must obey HIS VOICE and not change or alter HIS LAWS (Deut.12:32).

“It shall come to pass, when all these things are come upon thee, the blessing and the curse, which I have set before thee, and thou shalt call them to mind among all the nations, whither the LORD thy God hath driven thee, And shalt return unto the LORD thy God, and shalt obey his voice according to all that I command thee this day, thou and thy children, with all thine heart, and with all thy soul; THAT THEN THE LORD THY GOD WILL TURN THY CAPTIVITY, AND HAVE COMPASSION UPON THEE, AND WILL RETURN AND GATHER THEE FROM ALL THE NATIONS, WHITHER THE LORD THY GOD HATH SCATTERED THEE. If any of thine be driven out unto the outmost parts of heaven, from thence will the LORD thy God gather thee, and from thence will he fetch thee: And the LORD thy God will bring thee into the land which thy fathers possessed, and thou shalt possess it; and he will do thee good, and multiply thee above thy fathers. And THE LORD THY GOD WILL CIRCUMCISE THINE HEART, AND THE HEART OF THY SEED, TO LOVE THE LORD THY GOD WITH ALL THINE HEART, AND WITH ALL THY SOUL, THAT THOU MAYEST LIVE.   Deuteronomy 30:1 - 6

So, of a surety, we cannot keep all GOD’s LAWS in this captivity, but we can observe the Holy Days Our GOD of Israel outlined in Leviticus 23rd Chapter and live in harmony with others.

No doubt the greatest of all GOD’s LAWS is HIS First Commandment:

“GOD SPAKE ALL THESE WORDS, SAYING, I AM THE LORD THY GOD, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. THOU SHALT HAVE NO OTHER GODS BEFORE ME. Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth: THOU SHALT NOT BOW DOWN THYSELF TO THEM, NOR SERVE THEM: FOR I THE LORD THY GOD AM A JEALOUS GOD, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.”   Exodus 20:1 - 6

To clarify GOD’s Commandment, HE also ordered that we not mention the names of other gods.

“And in all things that I have said unto you be circumspect: and MAKE NO MENTION OF THE NAME OF OTHER gods, neither let it be heard out of thy mouth.”   Exodus 23:13

WE DO NOT NEED JC

“The LORD hear thee in the day of trouble; THE NAME OF THE GOD OF JACOB DEFEND THEE;

“WE WILL REJOICE IN THY SALVATION, AND IN THE NAME OF OUR GOD we will set up our banners: the LORD fulfil all thy petitions. Now know I that the LORD saveth his anointed; he will hear him from his holy heaven with the saving strength of his right hand. Some trust in chariots, and some in horses: but WE WILL REMEMBER THE NAME OF THE LORD OUR GOD.   Psalm 20:1,5 - 7

“HEAR, O ISRAEL: THE LORD OUR GOD IS ONE LORD: And THOU SHALT LOVE THE LORD THY GOD WITH ALL THINE HEART, AND WITH ALL THY SOUL, AND WITH ALL THY MIGHT. And these words, which I command thee this day, shall be in thine heart:”   Deuteronomy 6:4 - 6

The LAWS of GOD are HIS Righteous WAY of Life that HE set before us to live and do for as long as we live in HIS Land and on HIS Earth. Now, we know what’s so special about the LAWS of GOD and why it is so important for Israelites and all people to observe them. They are written and ordained by the CREATOR GOD. Therefore, we must give GOD’s WAY of LIFE the benefit of the doubt, and the reason is that these 40,000 different Christian denominations are not serving us well, at all, and as a matter of fact people are dying because of the worship of this Man-god that was invented by the ruling powers of the Roman Era.

I AM THE LORD THY GOD, THE HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL,

THY SAVIOUR:

I gave Egypt for thy ransom, Ethiopia and Seba for thee.

Since thou wast precious in my sight,

thou hast been honourable, and I have loved thee:

therefore will I give men for thee, and people for thy life.

Fear not: for I am with thee:

I will bring thy seed from the east,

and gather thee from the west;

I will say to the north, Give up;

and to the south, Keep not back:

bring my sons from far, and my daughters

from the ends of the earth;

EVEN EVERY ONE THAT IS CALLED BY MY NAME:

FOR I HAVE CREATED HIM FOR MY GLORY,

I HAVE FORMED HIM; YEA, I HAVE MADE HIM.

Deuteronomy 43:3 - 7

Hear, O my people, and I will speak;

O Israel, and I will testify against thee:

I AM GOD, EVEN THY GOD.

Psalm 50:7

You need to be a member of TheBlackList Pub to add comments!

Join TheBlackList Pub

Email me when people reply –
https://theblacklist.net/