Shabbat Message For September 14, 2019

THE SABBATH MESSAGE FOR SEPTEMBER 14, 2019:

YAH, THE CREATOR, IS MY GOD AND MY ONLY SAVIOR!

Shalom to All Who Seek the CREATOR GOD of Israel and HIS TRUTH,

I WILL BE EXALTED IN THE EARTH

“Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen,

I will be exalted in the earth.”
Psalm 46:10

“Now will I rise, saith the LORD; now will I be exalted;

now will I lift up myself.”

Isaiah 33:10

“Behold, the former things are come to pass, and new things do I declare:

before they spring forth I tell you of them.”

Isaiah 42:8

I have made the earth, and created man upon it: I, even my hands,

have stretched out the heavens, and all their host have I commanded.”

Isaiah 45:12

He hath made the earth by his power,

he hath established the world by his wisdom,

and hath stretched out the heaven by his understanding.

When he uttereth his voice, there is a multitude of waters in the heavens;

and he causeth the vapours to ascend from the ends of the earth:

he maketh lightnings with rain, and bringeth forth the wind out of his treasures.”

Jeremiah 51:15,16

August 15, 2006

No one can dispute the fact that this world is replete with corruption, the worst crimes ever known to man, the worst destructions, and a plethora of sins against the CREATOR GOD, not to mention the many, many idols and images people bow down to and call their gods rather than give credence to the True GOD that Created the Heavens and the Earth.

It would appear that everyone has his/her own diverse ideals about everything and about doing everything, and at the same time are against the negative repercussions resulting from everyone having it his or her way.  Then these same people have the audacity to ask, “What is wrong with this world?”  They fail to see that living by what “they” believe and not by what “Thus Saith the LORD” is exactly the problem. 

The serious issues that plague this planet have once again put the entire human race in jeopardy, and that includes Israelites, GOD’s Chosen, Covenant People.  Sick minds of so-called intelligent people rule and govern and only with self-serving interests.  Religious leaders speak from the imaginations of their hearts and not from GOD’s WORD.  The rich could not care less about the impoverished and those who die in the millions from starvation.  Their concern is for greed and to increase their wealth at all costs.  Imperialist countries are dead set on the occupation of other people’s lands and for control of their resources.  The leaders of these countries bomb residential areas and the infrastructure to paralyze the defenseless in order to render them helpless and to put them under their control.  And all, still to no avail.  For example, days after President Bush went into Iraq, he asserted that since other ruling nations did not join with him to take over Iraq that they would not be able to advance economically from his efforts.  What he was really saying was that they would not take of the oil of Iraq or have anything to do with the investments of this country.  But as it has ended up, he hasn’t either.  And no country, not even the “Greatest and Most Powerful Country in the World” enjoys peace, happiness, or stability regardless of all its power and weaponry to usurp the lands of others.  Turmoil, instability, and despair prevail throughout the globe and for good reason.

How much turmoil existed in the days of Noah before the Great Flood?  There were mighty and wicked men during those days, as well.  And surely, they, too, lived according to the ways they imagined - ways that the CREATOR deemed “evil continually.”  “Every imagination of the thoughts” of rulers and all peoples is anything but lawful and right according to what the CREATOR has Commanded of those HE formed from the dust of the Earth but rather is only “evil continually.”  Amazingly, ALL the evil people of Noah’s day were utterly destroyed.  And how ironic that mankind is faced with the very same destruction AGAIN! 

Think not that the CREATOR will not again deal with people and nations for their wickedness.  Didn’t the GOD of Israel curse HIS Chosen People with enslavement and take their identity from them? Didn’t HE also cast them into the hands of ruthless heathens who showed them no mercy, all because of their disobedience to HIS LAW, for worshipping false gods, and for their endless other transgressions? Oh yes, HE did!

I said, I would scatter them into corners, I would make the remembrance of them to cease from among men:”   Deuteronomy 32:26

“Who gave Jacob for a spoil, and Israel to the robbers? did not the LORD, he against whom we have sinned? for they would not walk in his ways, neither were they obedient unto his law. Therefore he hath poured upon him the fury of his anger, and the strength of battle: and it hath set him on fire round about, yet he knew not; and it burned him, yet he laid it not to heart.”   Isaiah 42:24,25

“O LORD, are not thine eyes upon the truth? thou hast stricken them, but they have not grieved; thou hast consumed them, but they have refused to receive correction: they have made their faces harder than a rock; they have refused to return.”   Jeremiah 5:3

I have smitten you with blasting and mildew: when your gardens and your vineyards and your fig trees and your olive trees increased, the palmerworm devoured them: yet have ye not returned unto me, saith the LORD. I have sent among you the pestilence after the manner of Egypt: your young men have I slain with the sword, and have taken away your horses; and I have made the stink of your camps to come up unto your nostrils: yet have ye not returned unto me, saith the LORD. I have overthrown some of you, as God overthrew Sodom and Gomorrah, and ye were as a firebrand plucked out of the burning: yet have ye not returned unto me, saith the LORD.”   Amos 4:9 - 11

If the CREATOR GOD will judge HIS Covenant People, then HE will indeed not hesitate to judge other nations.

Do we really need a prophet to show us why it is so necessary for the CREATOR to deal with the sin and abomination that prevail on this Earth?  Do we really want to believe that the people of this world will continue on its present course forever defying the CREATOR GOD and living as we choose? 

“And, behold, this day I [Joshua] am going the way of all the earth: and ye know in all your hearts and in all your souls, that not one thing hath failed of all the good things which the LORD your God spake concerning you; all are come to pass unto you, and not one thing hath failed thereof. Therefore it shall come to pass, that as all good things are come upon you, which the LORD your God promised you; so shall the LORD bring upon you all evil things, until he have destroyed you from off this good land which the LORD your God hath given you. When ye have transgressed the covenant of the LORD your God, which he commanded you, and have gone and served other gods, and bowed yourselves to them; then shall the anger of the LORD be kindled against you, and ye shall perish quickly from off the good land which he hath given unto you.”   Joshua 23:14 - 16

“And it shall come to pass in that day, that the LORD shall punish the host of the high ones that are on high, and the kings of the earth upon the earth.”   Isaiah 24:21

“For, behold, the LORD cometh out of his place to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity: the earth also shall disclose her blood, and shall no more cover her slain.”   Isaiah 26:21

“The LORD shall go forth as a mighty man, he shall stir up jealousy like a man of war: he shall cry, yea, roar; he shall prevail against his enemies. I have long time holden my peace; I have been still, and refrained myself: now will I cry like a travailing woman; I will destroy and devour at once.”   Isaiah 42:13,14

After the Flood, the CREATOR GOD gave mankind the rainbow to stand witness that HE will remember HIS Covenant and will no more destroy “all” flesh.  However, HE will destroy the wicked.

When we have children we expect them to give us respect.  And make no mistakes about it, even bad parents demand respect.  So, why should not the CREATOR demand respect from mankind whom HE gave breath and substance for his existence?  Why must we assume that we can transform the CREATOR’s Earth to our liking and do as we please?  What gives us this right to defy the All-Mighty GOD that comprises all the wisdom imaginable and that knows what is best and perfect for the people HE Created? 

“Hast thou not known? hast thou not heard, that the everlasting God, the LORD, the Creator of the ends of the earth, fainteth not, neither is weary? there is no searching of his understanding.”   Isaiah 40:28

If you can believe it, people assume to be as wise as the CREATOR.  And in doing so repeat the great sins of those who lived during Noah’s day.  Mankind has changed the CREATOR GOD’s Ordinances and the Way of Life that HE has ordained for us.  What else but chaos and confusion will be the consequences of this rebelliousness, given all that HE has done for us? 

“The earth also is defiled under the inhabitants thereof; because they have transgressed the laws, changed the ordinance, broken the everlasting covenant.”   Isaiah 24:5

If the CREATOR would think to give us water, herbs, and flesh to eat for our nourishment, wouldn’t HE also provide for us a Way of Life to sustain us in righteousness, peace, stability, and happiness on this marvelous planet that HE Created? 

The CREATOR was wise to form the Heavens and the Earth, man, and all things therein with utmost perfection, and that being a given, surely HE must have had concern for the well-being of all things HE Created, especially mankind, right?  After all, which one of us would put time and energy in a project and not want it to develop into a success?  We will only experience success by being in harmony with our MAKER.

The CREATOR GOD of Heaven and Earth has worked marvelously for these ethereal and terrestrial manifestations that, by the way, not any of mankind has produced or can come close to duplicating.  And the idols and images that mankind has molded from cement, clay, wood, and stone can neither speak, see, hear, nor smell, much less Create anything. 

“For great is the LORD, and greatly to be praised: he also is to be feared above all gods. For all the gods of the people are idols: but the LORD made the heavens.”  I Chronicles 16:25,26

Thou, even thou, art LORD alone; thou hast made heaven, the heaven of heavens, with all their host, the earth, and all things that are therein, the seas, and all that is therein, and thou preservest them all; and the host of heaven worshippeth thee.”   Nehemiah 9:6

“Not unto us, O LORD, not unto us, but unto thy name give glory, for thy mercy, and for thy truth's sake. Wherefore should the heathen say, Where is now their God? But our God is in the heavens: he hath done whatsoever he hath pleased. Their idols are silver and gold, the work of men's hands. They have mouths, but they speak not: eyes have they, but they see not: They have ears, but they hear not: noses have they, but they smell not: They have hands, but they handle not: feet have they, but they walk not: neither speak they through their throat. They that make them are like unto them; so is every one that trusteth in them.” Psalm 115:1 - 8

Also, the flesh that man has designated for his god is no more a god than the wood or stone that stands or sits upright staring into nothingness.  What have any one of them accomplished?  Neither the images nor the so-called man-god in whom people believe has done anything to improve the state of this world, so why believe in them? They have proven nothing.

“Shew the things that are to come hereafter, that we may know that ye are gods: yea, do good, or do evil, that we may be dismayed, and behold it together.

These idols have shown the world nothing. And not even this man called JC, the “Saviour of the World” has changed the evil and wickedness that prevails on the CREATOR’s Earth. This man-god is the work of mankind and is proved to be no more than a fabricated tale, reason being, all who believe in him suffer endlessly and die calling upon him for help, which is all so sadly done in vain. A billion Christians believe in this so-called “Messiah.” If there were any Truth to his existence, surely after 2,000 years he would have manifest it by now.

“Behold, they are all vanity; their works are nothing: their molten images are wind and confusion.”   Isaiah 41:23,29

But this is a people robbed and spoiled; they are all of them snared in holes, and they are hid in prison houses: they are for a prey, and none delivereth; for a spoil, and none saith, Restore.”   Isaiah 42:22

If the CREATOR GOD has said that “none delivereth,” then plain and simple, NONE DELIVERETH – not JC and certainly not images made by the hands of man!

Why liken images or man to the All-Mighty GOD?

“Who hath directed the Spirit of the LORD, or being his counsellor hath taught him? With whom took he counsel, and who instructed him, and taught him in the path of judgment, and taught him knowledge, and shewed to him the way of understanding?”   Isaiah 40:13,14

“To whom then will ye liken God? or what likeness will ye compare unto him?

“To whom then will ye liken me, or shall I be equal? saith the Holy One.”   Isaiah 40:18,25

“Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;”   Isaiah 44:24

Besides, the wood, stone, and flesh are all products of the CREATOR GOD, just as are all things that HE has made.  Therefore, these entities and their doings cannot in any way be comparable to this GOD that Created them and all things in the Heavens and upon the Earth.  And because the CREATOR alone has proven HIMSELF to be the ONE True and Living GOD, it stands to reason why mankind must worship ONLY HIM and give HIM ALL the Glory HE so rightly deserves for all HIS Wondrous Works or pay the consequences.

Learn from the historical Flood of 40 days and 40 nights the rewards of sinning against the CREATOR before the next assured absolute destruction of the evil and the wicked in our day upon this Earth. And given all the signs, it would appear that another destruction is eminent.   All we hear about today is war and one people destroying another.

“I have commanded my sanctified ones, I have also called my mighty ones for mine anger, even them that rejoice in my highness.

The noise of a multitude in the mountains, like as of a great people; a tumultuous noise of the kingdoms of nations gathered together: the LORD of hosts mustereth the host of the battle. They come from a far country, from the end of heaven, even the LORD, and the weapons of his indignation, to destroy the whole land. Howl ye; for the day of the LORD is at hand; it shall come as a destruction from the Almighty.”   Isaiah 13:3 - 6

“Now will I rise, saith the LORD; now will I be exalted; now will I lift up myself.

“Hear, ye that are far off, what I have done; and, ye that are near, acknowledge my might.”   Isaiah 33:10,13

And it will manifest.  I assure you. 

“Come near, ye nations, to hear; and hearken, ye people: let the earth hear, and all that is therein; the world, and all things that come forth of it. For the indignation of the LORD is upon all nations, and his fury upon all their armies: he hath utterly destroyed them, he hath delivered them to the slaughter. Their slain also shall be cast out, and their stink shall come up out of their carcases, and the mountains shall be melted with their blood.”   Isaiah 34:1 - 3

And the CREATOR GOD will have the remaining people who survive the “Day of the LORD” to worship HIM and ONLY HIM! And HIS Chosen, Covenant People, the Children of Israel, will become the “Great Nation” HE has wanted since calling Abraham out of Ur of the Chaldees. 

Rather than follow the imaginations of our hearts, let us follow the paths of the CREATOR that HE established in THE BEGINNING and in the Wilderness when HE chose Moses to teach the Children of Israel HIS Book of the Law. And let us not forget that even Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob knew to keep and live according to GOD’s Laws, Statutes, and Judgments.

For I know him, that he will command his children and his household after him, and they shall keep the way of the LORD, to do justice and judgment; that the LORD may bring upon Abraham that which he hath spoken of him.”   Genesis 18:19

“And there was a famine in the land, beside the first famine that was in the days of Abraham. And Isaac went unto Abimelech king of the Philistines unto Gerar. And the LORD appeared unto him, and said, Go not down into Egypt; dwell in the land which I shall tell thee of: Sojourn in this land, and I will be with thee, and will bless thee; for unto thee, and unto thy seed, I will give all these countries, and I will perform the oath which I sware unto Abraham thy father; And I will make thy seed to multiply as the stars of heaven, and will give unto thy seed all these countries; and in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed; Because that Abraham obeyed my voice, and kept my charge, my commandments, my statutes, and my laws.”   Genesis 26:1 - 5

“And the LORD said unto Moses, Come up to me into the mount, and be there: and I will give thee tables of stone, and a law, and commandments which I have written; that thou mayest teach them.”   Exodus 24:12

“And he humbled thee, and suffered thee to hunger, and fed thee with manna, which thou knewest not, neither did thy fathers know; that he might make thee know that man doth not live by bread only, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of the LORD doth man live.”   Deuteronomy 8:3

“But take diligent heed to do the commandment and the law, which Moses the servant of the LORD charged you, to love the LORD your God, and to walk in all his ways, and to keep his commandments, and to cleave unto him, and to serve him with all your heart and with all your soul”   Joshua 22:5

“Be ye therefore very courageous to keep and to do all that is written in the book of the law of Moses, that ye turn not aside therefrom to the right hand or to the left; That ye come not among these nations, these that remain among you; neither make mention of the name of their gods, nor cause to swear by them, neither serve them, nor bow yourselves unto them: But cleave unto the LORD your God, as ye have done unto this day.”   Joshua 23:6 - 8

“One man of you shall chase a thousand: for the LORD your God, he it is that fighteth for you, as he hath promised you. Take good heed therefore unto yourselves, that ye love the LORD your God.”   Joshua 23:10,11

“Be ye mindful always of his covenant; the word which he commanded to a thousand generations; Even of the covenant which he made with Abraham, and of his oath unto Isaac; And hath confirmed the same to Jacob for a law, and to Israel for an everlasting covenant, Saying, Unto thee will I give the land of Canaan, the lot of your inheritance; When ye were but few, even a few, and strangers in it.” I Chronicles 16:15 - 19

"The LORD is well pleased for his righteousness' sake; he will magnify the law, and make it honourable.”   Isaiah 42:21

“And their nobles shall be of themselves, and their governor shall proceed from the midst of them; and I will cause him to draw near, and he shall approach unto me: for who is this that engaged his heart to approach unto me? saith the LORD. And ye shall be my people, and I will be your God.”   Jeremiah 30:21,22

Few people realize that GOD’s orders of obedience have been the obligation of man since his existence.  The very First Commandment of the CREATOR was directed at Adam:  “Of every tree of the Garden thou mayest freely eat: but of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die” (Genesis 2:17).  Other information that supports evidence of compulsory obedience after CREATION, i.e., living according to the Ways of the CREATOR is what HE told Cain:  “If thou doest well, shalt thou not be accepted?”  “Doing well” is certainly a reference to doing that which is acceptable in the eyes of the CREATOR GOD.  Perhaps the most significant proof that mankind had been informed of the CREATOR’s Ways of Righteousness is the Scripture in which HE speaks about “the wickedness of man.”  Thus, “wickedness” can only be identified as such in the existence of “Righteousness.”  Also, we should understand that if Noah was a “just man and perfect in his generations” and “walked with GOD,” then obviously he knew exactly what was necessary to do to please the CREATOR and how to live according to HIS Ways.

Is not this the duty of mankind living today, also - to live according to GOD’s Ways?  Should we not be obedient and PRAISE and GLORY Our CREATOR?  Isn’t it our responsibility to EXALT and MAGNIFY HIM for forming us and for all the great things HE has done in Creating this vast Universe?  Do we not owe HIM this much for giving us life and for enabling us to know HIM? 

“For thus saith the LORD that created the heavens; God himself that formed the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited: I am the LORD; and there is none else.”   Isaiah 45:18

And more importantly, that which is most wonderful is the fact that this CREATOR GOD has promised to blot out all our sins that we have committed against HIM and will not remember them. So, for what do we need this man called JC?

“I, even I, am he that blotteth out thy transgressions for mine own sake, and will not remember thy sins. Put me in remembrance: let us plead together: declare thou, that thou mayest be justified.”   Isaiah 43:25,26

“Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.”   Isaiah 44:6

“Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things;…”   Isaiah 44:24

“Thus saith the LORD, thy Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; I am the LORD thy God which teacheth thee to profit, which leadeth thee by the way that thou shouldest go. O that thou hadst hearkened to my commandments! then had thy peace been as a river, and thy righteousness as the waves of the sea:”  Isaiah 48:17,18

“But thou hast not called upon me, O Jacob; but thou hast been weary of me, O Israel.”   Isaiah 43:22

Understand and know of a certainty that the CREATOR GOD will be dutifully PRAISED for not only being the ONE and ONLY GOD and for forming the Heavens and the Earth, but also for establishing HIS Peace on this planet for all who seek and FEAR HIM to live according to HIS Ways of Righteousness.  Do realize that unto this CREATOR GOD every knee will bow, and all will live by HIS LAWS of Righteousness! 

“Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else. I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear.”   Isaiah 45:22,23

“The LORD is well pleased for his righteousness' sake; he will magnify the law, and make it honourable.”   Isaiah 42:21

“Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah: Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD: But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people. And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.”   Jeremiah 31:31 – 34

“For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land. Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you. A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh. And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them. And ye shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers; and ye shall be my people, and I will be your God. I will also save you from all your uncleannesses: and I will call for the corn, and will increase it, and lay no famine upon you.” Ezekiel 36:24 - 29

Know also that HE will not share accolades HE ALONE so rightly is worthy of receiving and due HIM.  HE will not stand for anyone or anything to triumph over HIS Wondrous Works.  HE is the CREATOR GOD!  HE is a “Jealous GOD,” and HE will not give HIS GLORY to another.

Embrace Truth, embrace knowledge, and embrace answers that correlate with the WORD of the CREATOR GOD that formed the Heavens and Earth.

“Who among you will give ear to this?

Who will hearken and hear for the time to come?”

Isaiah 42:23

“Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD,

and my servant whom I have chosen:

that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he:

before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me.

I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour.”

Isaiah 43:10,11

You need to be a member of TheBlackList Pub to add comments!

Join TheBlackList Pub

Email me when people reply –
https://theblacklist.net/