Shabbat Message For October 5, 2019

THE SABBATH MESSAGE FOR OCTOBER 5, 2019:

YAH, THE CREATOR, IS MY GOD AND MY ONLY SAVIOR!

Shalom to All Who Seek the CREATOR GOD of Israel and HIS TRUTH,

HAS THE BIBLE BEEN TAMPERED WITH?

YOU DECIDE!

“Now therefore hearken, O Israel,

unto the statutes and unto the judgments,

which I teach you, for to do them,

that ye may live, and go in and possess the land

which the LORD God of your fathers giveth you.

Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you,

neither shall ye diminish ought from it,

that ye may keep the commandments of the LORD

your God which I command you.”

Deuteronomy 4:1,2

“Behold, I have taught you statutes and judgments,

even as the LORD my God commanded me,

that ye should do so in the land whither ye go to possess it.

Keep therefore and do them;

for this is your wisdom and your understanding

in the sight of the nations, which shall hear all these statutes,

and say, Surely this great nation is a wise and understanding people.

FOR WHAT NATION IS THERE SO GREAT,

WHO HATH GOD SO NIGH UNTO THEM, AS THE LORD OUR GOD

is in all things that we call upon him for?

And what nation is there so great,

that hath statutes and judgments

so righteous as all this law,

which I set before you this day?

Deuteronomy 4:5 – 9

“Thou art great, O LORD God: for there is none like thee,

neither is there any God beside thee,

according to all that we have heard with our ears.

And what one nation in the earth is like thy people,

even like Israel, whom God went to redeem for a people to himself, and to

make him a name, and to do for you great things

and terrible, for thy land, before thy people,

which thou redeemedst to thee from Egypt,

from the nations and their gods?

FOR THOU HAST CONFIRMED TO THYSELF THY PEOPLE ISRAEL

TO BE A PEOPLE UNTO THEE FOR EVER:

AND THOU, LORD, ART BECOME THEIR GOD.

II Samuel 7:22 – 24

“Believe me, and understand that I am he:

before me there was no God formed,

neither shall there be after me.

I, even I, am the LORD;

AND BESIDE ME THERE IS NO SAVIOUR.

Isaiah 43:10,11

“I am the LORD: that is my name:

and my glory will I not give to another,

neither my praise to graven images.

Isaiah 42:8

“As the girdle cleaveth to the loins of a man,

so have I caused to cleave unto me the whole house of Israel

and the whole house of Judah, saith the LORD;

that they might be unto me for a people,

and for a name, and for a praise, and for a glory…

Jeremiah 13:11

Is the Pope Catholic? Of course the Bible has been tampered with! If the Biblical Israelites in the “Old Testament” were Black, and the characters in the “New Testament” turned everyone White after the GOD of Israel scattered HIS Chosen People from the Land of Israel, then there is no question that this Bible, as we know it has been tampered with.

However, there is a better way to determine the WORD of GOD from the word of mere men. Just to be clear, there were many writings and books written after GOD cast HIS People out of HIS Land, and some of them, not all, were placed in the Bible. Moreover, there are several books in the Bible with unknown authors. Nevertheless, that does not inhibit us from recognizing the WORD of GOD. GOD’s WORD stands out like none other, and when people attempt to dismiss it and replace it with their own imaginations, the TRUTH is revealed, whether we accept it or not.

You see, the CREATOR GOD displays HIS WORD in a most unique way. Throughout the “Old Testament” HE uses, “Thus Saith the LORD”. This is what distinguishes the “Old Testament” Holy Scriptures from the “New Testament” writings, as they do not contain, “Thus Saith the LORD”. Most of the writings of the “Old Testament” are significantly recognizable up against all other writings simply because the CREATOR GOD gave VISIONS HIS Prophets for the Children of Israel. The “New Testament” writings could not be by GOD’s Prophets simply because GOD had ceased to send VISIONS to HIS Prophets some 400 years before the advent of Christianity. And that alone should have us question everything in the “New Testament” especially since it does not contain “Thus Saith the LORD”, and because GOD’s Prophets did not write it. Not to mention that this Christian book contains some serious reasons for doubting it altogether. No one has the right to refute and contradict GOD’s WORD or rather “Thus Saith the LORD” as the “New Testament” has done. And to dismiss GOD’s LAWS of Righteousness can only put our lives in grave jeopardy again. Our forefathers turned their backs on the GOD of Israel and HIS LAW, and we are yet paying for their wicked abominations.

ISOLATE GOD’s TRUTH FROM FICTION OR FOREVER BE CONFUSED AND IN DARKNESS

The LORD, who brought you up out of the land of Egypt with great power and a stretched out arm, him shall ye fear, and him shall ye worship, and to him shall ye do sacrifice. And THE STATUTES, AND THE ORDINANCES, AND THE LAW, AND THE COMMANDMENT, WHICH HE WROTE FOR YOU, YE SHALL OBSERVE TO DO FOR EVERMORE; and ye shall not fear other gods.”   II Kings 17:36 - 39

If we stand in the COUNSEL of the CREATOR GOD, we cannot fail and cannot take the wrong path. We will be the wiser and able to discern GOD’s TRUTH from the wicked works of men who have completely abandoned the WORD of GOD and HIS WALK of LIFE.

The LORD bringeth the counsel of the heathen to nought: he maketh the devices of the people of none effect. THE COUNSEL OF THE LORD STANDETH FOR EVER, the thoughts of his heart to all generations. Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD: and the people whom he hath chosen for his own inheritance.”   Psalm 33:10 - 12

WE DO NOT NEED THE “NEW TESTAMENT” OR THE MAN-GOD IT WORSHIPS

If they had stood in my counsel, and had caused my people to hear my words, then they should have turned them from their evil way, and from the evil of their doings. Am I a God at hand, saith the LORD, and not a God afar off?”   Jeremiah 23:22,23

Ah Lord GOD! behold, thou hast made the heaven and the earth by thy great power and stretched out arm, and there is nothing too hard for thee: Thou shewest loving kindness unto thousands, and recompensest the iniquity of the fathers into the bosom of their children after them: THE GREAT, THE MIGHTY GOD, THE LORD OF HOSTS, IS HIS NAME, GREAT IN COUNSEL, AND MIGHTY IN WORK: for thine eyes are open upon all the ways of the sons of men: to give every one according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings: Jeremiah 32:17 - 19

Actually, what people fail to realize is that there never should have been a “New Testament” at all. The CREATOR GOD, Our MAKER, established Righteous Laws, Standards, and Judgments in the very BEGINNING. Why would HE change them for this so-called “New Gospel” after Commanding that we not add to HIS LAW or diminish from it? It behooves us to remember that GOD wrote the Ten Commandments and established Righteous Laws, Statutes, and Judgments for good reason – to make and keep us a Holy People unto HIMSELF.

Ye shall be holy unto me: for I the LORD am holy, and have severed you from other people, that ye should be mine.   Leviticus 20:26

If JC were real and were indeed the so-called “Son of God”, he would have feared the CREATOR GOD to follow and disseminate HIS Righteous LAW instead of having people worship him, the very thing that this JEALOUS GOD HATES.

It must be understood that Our GOD of Israel was furious with our forefathers for committing the worst abominations of all – worshipping false gods and lying in HIS Holy Name. The Holy ONE of Israel did good to scatter our fathers from HIS Land of Milk and Honey for transgressing against the MOST HIGH GOD. They did not deserve the glorious Blessing of life in GOD’s Holy Land.

Therefore, behold, I am against the prophets, saith the LORD, that steal my words every one from his neighbour. Behold, I am against the prophets, saith the LORD, that use their tongues, and say, He saith. Behold, I am against them that prophesy false dreams, saith the LORD, and do tell them, and cause my people to err by their lies, and by their lightness; yet I sent them not, nor commanded them: therefore they shall not profit this people at all, saith the LORD.   Jeremiah 23:30 – 32

If the CREATOR GOD of Israel was against HIS lying Prophets for all their evil acts, then for sure, HE is also against the writings of this “New Testament” that contradict HIS WORD at every turn with the focus on this man-god, JC. In that the Children of Israel were scattered from GOD’s Land, it should be obvious that the new World Powers in whose hands we were cast into would invent a new religion and a new god. The reason is that the CREATOR GOD called HIMSELF by the names of HIS Beloved People (Ex.3:15), and HE did not include White Supremacists in HIS Everlasting Covenant that HE had made with HIS Chosen People – Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob and the Children of Israel. The White Ruling Powers had to invent something that would take the place of GOD’s Righteous LAW for it EXALTS HIM, and this was the last thing White Supremacists wanted in their World Order.

“Why hath the LORD done thus unto this land, and to this house? And they shall answer, Because they forsook the LORD their God, who brought forth their fathers out of the land of Egypt, and have taken hold upon other gods, and have worshipped them, and served them: therefore hath the LORD brought upon them all this evil.”   I Kings 9:8,9

Behold, a whirlwind of the LORD is gone forth in fury, even a grievous whirlwind: it shall fall grievously upon the head of the wicked. The anger o f the LORD shall not return, until he have executed, and till he have performed the thoughts of his heart: in the latter days ye shall consider it perfectly.”   Jeremiah 23:19,20

Think not that the CREATOR GOD is not just as disturbed with the “New Testament” writings as HE was with HIS wicked Prophets who dismissed HIS First Commandment and HIS WAYS of Righteousness in order that people will believe in falsehoods and in false gods.

What thing soever I command you, observe to do it: thou shalt not add thereto, nor diminish from it.   Deuteronomy 12:32

By following GOD’s WAYS Noah found “Grace in the eyes of the LORD”, and he was “a just man and perfect in his generations”. And Noah “walked with God”.   He knew nothing about a “New Testament”, a “New Gospel”, or JC. The MERCIFUL GOD mentioned none of this to Noah, Abraham, Moses or HIS other Prophets, as this was all imagined by a European people who wanted GOD’s Earth all to themselves. And they got it by default, however, their time is diminishing quickly.

By GOD’s own admission, HE is the GOD of Israel, i.e., the GOD of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob-Israel, and their SEED. HE made an Everlasting Covenant with them to be their GOD, and HE led HIS People, Israel, in the Wilderness and during the time they inhabited the Land of Israel. By GOD’s HAND HE wrote for them the same LAW that HE had given to Noah and Abraham. Of GOD’s Ten Commandments, the First One denounces JC and all other gods.

“God spake all these words, saying, I AM THE LORD THY GOD, WHICH HAVE BROUGHT THEE OUT OF THE LAND OF EGYPT, OUT OF THE HOUSE OF BONDAGE. Thou shalt have no other gods before me. Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth: THOU SHALT NOT BOW DOWN THYSELF TO THEM, NOR SERVE THEM: FOR I THE LORD THY GOD AM A JEALOUS GOD, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; And SHEWING MERCY UNTO THOUSANDS OF THEM THAT LOVE ME, AND KEEP MY COMMANDMENTS.   Exodus 20:1 – 6

This is the GOD and CREATOR that we must obey and worship, or we can forget about returning back to our heritage.

“I will gather all nations and tongues; and THEY SHALL COME, AND SEE MY GLORY.

“And they shall bring all your brethren for an offering unto the LORD out of all nations upon horses, and in chariots, and in litters, and upon mules, and upon swift beasts, to my holy mountain Jerusalem, saith the LORD, as the children of Israel bring an offering in a clean vessel into the house of the LORD. And I will also take of them for priests and for Levites, saith the LORD. For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the LORD, SO SHALL YOUR SEED AND YOUR NAME REMAIN. And it shall come to pass, that FROM ONE NEW MOON TO ANOTHER, AND FROM ONE SABBATH TO ANOTHER, SHALL ALL FLESH COME TO WORSHIP BEFORE ME, SAITH THE LORD.”   Isaiah 66:18,20 - 23

Christians have to understand that GOD’s WORD and HIS LAW trump all man-made religions, and that would include Christianity and all 40+ denominations of this religion. The “New Testament” writers attempted to change GOD’s WORD, but they failed miserably. These writers had no leg to stand on, and refused to believe that “Thus Saith the LORD” is the Truth and the LIGHT.

To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.   Isaiah 8:20

It is of great import not to forget how the “New Testament” writers try to end GOD’s LAW with the worship of a man-god, JC (Romans 10:4), when the GOD of Israel said we must keep HIS LAW for as long as we live on HIS Earth.

These are the statutes and judgments, which ye shall observe to do in the land, which the LORD God of thy fathers giveth thee to possess it, all the days that ye live upon the earth.   Deuteronomy 12:1

OUR SALVATION HINGES ON RETURNING TO THE GOD THAT MADE US AND OBEDIENCE TO HIS BOOK OF THE LAW BUT WE DON’T LEARN THIS IN CHURCH

“I will go and return to my place, till they acknowledge their offence, and seek my face: IN THEIR AFFLICTION THEY WILL SEEK ME EARLY.   Hosea 5:15

I WILL GATHER THE REMNANT OF MY FLOCK OUT OF ALL COUNTRIES WHITHER I HAVE DRIVEN THEM, AND WILL BRING THEM AGAIN TO THEIR FOLDS; and they shall be fruitful and increase. And I will set up shepherds over them which shall feed them: and they shall fear no more, nor be dismayed, neither shall they be lacking, saith the LORD.

Turn, O backsliding children, saith the LORD; for I am married unto you: and I will take you one of a city, and two of a family, and I will bring you to Zion: And I will give you pastors according to mine heart, which shall feed you with knowledge and understanding.   Jeremiah 3:14,15

“Therefore, behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that they shall no more say, The LORD liveth, which brought up the children of Israel out of the land of Egypt; But, The LORD liveth, which brought up and which led the seed of the house of Israel out of the north country, and from all countries whither I had driven them; and they shall dwell in their own land.   Jeremiah 23:3,4,7,8

Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah: Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD: BUT THIS SHALL BE THE COVENANT THAT I WILL MAKE WITH THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL; AFTER THOSE DAYS, SAITH THE LORD, I WILL PUT MY LAW IN THEIR INWARD PARTS, AND WRITE IT IN THEIR HEARTS; AND WILL BE THEIR GOD, AND THEY SHALL BE MY PEOPLE. And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD; for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.”   Jeremiah 31:31 - 34

So, has the Bible been tampered with? Yes, and there is no question about it. The fact that the “New Testament” writers invented a new god speaks volumes. The MOST HIGH GOD of Israel said that HE is GOD, and that there is NONE ELSE besides HIM.

WHEREFORE THOU ART GREAT, O LORD GOD: FOR THERE IS NONE LIKE THEE, NEITHER IS THERE ANY GOD BESIDE THEE, according to all that we have heard with our ears. And WHAT ONE NATION IN THE EARTH IS LIKE THY PEOPLE, EVEN LIKE ISRAEL, WHOM GOD WENT TO REDEEM FOR A PEOPLE TO HIMSELF, and to make him a name, and to do for you great things and terrible, for thy land, before thy people, which thou redeemedst to thee from Egypt, from the nations and their gods? For THOU HAST CONFIRMED TO THYSELF THY PEOPLE ISRAEL TO BE A PEOPLE UNTO THEE FOR EVER: AND THOU, LORD, ART BECOME THEIR GOD. And now, O LORD God, the word that thou hast spoken concerning thy servant, and concerning his house, establish it for ever, and do as thou hast said. AND LET THY NAME BE MAGNIFIED FOR EVER, SAYING, THE LORD OF HOSTS IS THE GOD OVER ISRAEL: and let the house of thy servant David be established before thee.” II Samuel 7:22 – 26

So many things the “New Testament” writers left out, and the above passages are just some of them. Furthermore, these writers made JC look rather foolish. He said, “The Kingdom of heaven is at hand.” Unto this day, GOD’s Kingdom IS NOT NIGH! This so-called “Son of God” lied! He also lied about being sent to the Lost Sheep of the House of Israel. At the time of JC’s “Coming”, the Israelites had been scattered from the Land and into the hands of their enemies for worshipping and serving false gods, unfortunately just as descendants of Slaves were deceived to do.

Take heed to yourselves, that your heart be not deceived, and ye turn aside, and serve other gods, and worship them;   Deuteronomy 11:16

Behold, I set before you this day a BLESSING AND A CURSE; A blessing, if ye obey the commandments of the LORD your God, which I command you this day: And a curse, if ye will not obey the commandments of the LORD your God, but turn aside out of the way which I command you this day, to go after other gods, WHICH YE HAVE NOT KNOWN.   Deuteronomy 11:26 – 28

THE LORD SHALL SCATTER THEE AMONG ALL PEOPLE, FROM THE ONE END OF THE EARTH EVEN UNTO THE OTHER; and THERE THOU SHALT SERVE OTHER GODS, which neither thou nor thy fathers have known, even wood and stone.”   Deuteronomy 28:64

Given these passages, surely we are wise enough to know that the CREATOR GOD of Israel wants us (and all Peoples-Deut.31:11,12) to live and do HIS Laws, Statutes, and Judgments “ALWAYS”. And of great import it should be obvious that because our forefathers rejected Our GOD of Israel and worshipped other gods, we have been duped to fulfill HIS WORD to worship the god of Enslavers.

BECAUSE YOUR FATHERS HAVE FORSAKEN ME, SAITH THE LORD, AND HAVE WALKED AFTER OTHER GODS, AND HAVE SERVED THEM, AND HAVE WORSHIPPED THEM, AND HAVE FORSAKEN ME, AND HAVE NOT KEPT MY LAW; And ye have done worse than your fathers; for, behold, ye walk every one after the imagination of his evil heart, that they may not hearken unto me: THEREFORE WILL I CAST YOU OUT OF THIS LAND INTO A LAND THAT YE KNOW NOT, NEITHER YE NOR YOUR FATHERS; AND THERE SHALL YE SERVE OTHER GODS day and night; where I will not shew you favour.”   Jeremiah 16:11 - 13

Nevertheless, GOD’s WORD will stand, and HIS PROMISES to us will be fulfilled. And it is up to us to SEEK for GOD’s TRUTH in order that we be able to realize where and when the wicked tampered with the Bible. In the interim, cleave to what we know to be the True and Living GOD and GOD’s Righteousness for therein is our ticket out of this captivity and back into our own Land of Israel.

Thus saith the LORD, Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered: for I will contend with him that contendeth with thee, and I will save thy children. And I will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh; and they shall be drunken with their own blood, as with sweet wine: and all flesh shall know that I the LORD am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob.”   Isaiah 49:25,26

Therefore fear thou not, O my servant Jacob, saith the LORD; neither be dismayed, O Israel: for, lo, I WILL SAVE THEE FROM AFAR, and thy seed from the land of their captivity; and Jacob shall return, and shall be in rest, and be quiet, and none shall make him afraid.   Jeremiah 30:10

“As the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: SO SHALL MY WORD BE THAT GOETH FORTH OUT OF MY MOUTH: IT SHALL NOT RETURN UNTO ME VOID, BUT IT SHALL ACCOMPLISH THAT WHICH I PLEASE, AND IT SHALL PROSPER IN THE THING WHERETO I SENT IT. For ye shall go out with joy, and be led forth with peace: the mountains and the hills shall break forth before you into singing, and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands. Instead of the thorn shall come up the fir tree, and instead of the brier shall come up the myrtle tree: and it shall be to the LORD for a name, for an everlasting sign that shall not be cut off.”   Isaiah 55:10 – 13

If it is truly in our hearts to learn the GOD’s TRUTH, we must SEEK “Thus Saith the LORD” – HIS WORDS and determine from them the Righteous PATHS we must take if we are to be the Meek who will inherit HIS Earth!

Good and upright is the LORD:

therefore will he teach sinners in the way.

The meek will he guide in judgment:

and the meek will he teach his way.

All the paths of the LORD are mercy and truth

unto such as keep his covenant and his testimonies.

“What man is he that feareth the LORD?

him shall he teach in the way that he shall choose.

His soul shall dwell at ease;

and his seed shall inherit the earth.

The secret of the LORD is with them that fear him;

and he will shew them his covenant.

Mine eyes are ever toward the LORD;

for he shall pluck my feet out of the net.

“Look upon mine affliction and my pain;

and forgive all my sins.

Consider mine enemies; for they are many;

and they hate me with cruel hatred.

O keep my soul, and deliver me:

let me not be ashamed; for I put my trust in thee.

Let integrity and uprightness preserve me;

for I wait on thee.

Redeem Israel, O God, out of all his troubles.

Psalm 25:8 – 10, 12 - 15,18 - 22

You need to be a member of TheBlackList Pub to add comments!

Join TheBlackList Pub

Email me when people reply –
https://theblacklist.net/