Shabbat Message For October 26, 2019

THE SABBATH MESSAGE FOR OCTOBER 26, 2019:

YAH, THE CREATOR, IS MY GOD AND MY ONLY SAVIOR!

Shalom to All Who Seek the CREATOR GOD of Israel and HIS TRUTH,

WHAT IS IT THAT MAKES PEOPLE

REJECT GOD’s WORD AND HIS COMMANDMENTS

Therefore I said, Surely these are poor; they are foolish:

for they know not the way of the LORD,

nor the judgment of their God.

Jeremiah 5:4

Who is among you that feareth the LORD,

that obeyeth the voice of his servant,

that walketh in darkness, and hath no light?

let him trust in the name of the LORD,

and stay upon his God.

Isaiah 50:10

I asked my better half how it is that the CREATOR GOD knows our thoughts and sees every wicked thing we do, even if we hide and commit these abominations against HIM. My spouse responded that GOD is within us. I didn’t expect that answer, though it is true. Understand that although Adam was Created, he was not alive until GOD put HIS Breath into him. GOD’s “BREATH” is what exists within us keeping us alive, and it ceases to be when we are dead. Thus is how Our CREATOR knows all that we do.

“The LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.   Genesis 2:7

Israelites were once a people of renown. Being GOD’s Chosen, our forefathers owned the “Middle East”, ruled the surrounding nations, and had power and wealth like none other, then and now. Nevertheless, the wisest man ever to live on Earth was King Solomon, but his wisdom was limited. When it came to women he was as weak as Samson and as asinine as fools. With all his wisdom that GOD gave him, nonetheless, he stupidly turned to other gods, the very sin that Our CREATOR hates above all others.

King Solomon loved many strange women, together with the daughter of Pharaoh, women of the Moabites, Ammonites, Edomites, Zidonians, and Hittites; Of the nations concerning which the LORD said unto the children of Israel, Ye shall not go in to them, neither shall they come in unto you: for surely they will turn away your heart after their gods: Solomon clave unto these in love. And he had seven hundred wives, princesses, and three hundred concubines: and his wives turned away his heart. For it came to pass, when Solomon was old, that his wives turned away his heart after other gods: and his heart was not perfect with the LORD his God, as was the heart of David his father.”   I Kings 11:1 – 4

When King Solomon turned to other gods, the CREATOR divided the Kingdom of Israel into two: The Kingdom of Israel and the Kingdom of Judah. Still the Children of Israel would not obey their GOD of Israel, and HE caused the Assyrians to take the Kingdom of Israel (Ten Tribes of Israelites) into captivity in 722 BCE. And they have been in captivity ever since. JC has neither gone to them nor saved them. The Kingdom of Judah still did not learn to obey the GOD of Israel, and HE sent them into a 70-year Babylonian captivity (Jer. 25th Chapter). Upon their return back into the Land of Israel, they still worshipped false gods, joined with the heathen of the Land, and disobeyed the LAWS of the GOD of Israel. We learn from Ezra and Nehemiah that the Remnant of Judah that returned from this 70-year captivity still would not obey the GOD of Israel, and therefore, HE left them in the control of another people until Israel’s banishment from the Land.

THEY WERE DISOBEDIENT, AND REBELLED AGAINST THEE, AND CAST THY LAW BEHIND THEIR BACKS, and slew thy prophets which testified against them to turn them to thee, and they wrought great provocations. Therefore thou deliveredst them into the hand of their enemies, who vexed them: and in the time of their trouble, when they cried unto thee, thou heardest them from heaven; and according to thy manifold mercies thou gavest them saviours, who saved them out of the hand of their enemies. But after they had rest, they did evil again before thee: therefore leftest thou them in the hand of their enemies, so that they had the dominion over them: yet when they returned, and cried unto thee, thou heardest them from heaven; and many times didst thou deliver them according to thy mercies; And testifiedst against them, that thou mightest bring them again unto thy law: yet they dealt proudly, and hearkened not unto thy commandments, but sinned against thy judgments, (which if a man do, he shall live in them;) and withdrew the shoulder, and hardened their neck, and would not hear.”   Nehemiah 9:26 - 29

Yet many years didst thou forbear them, and testifiedst against them by thy spirit in thy prophets: YET WOULD THEY NOT GIVE EAR: THEREFORE GAVEST THOU THEM INTO THE HAND OF THE PEOPLE OF THE LANDS. Nevertheless for thy great mercies' sake thou didst not utterly consume them, nor forsake them; for thou art a gracious and merciful God. Now therefore, our God, the great, the mighty, and the terrible God, who keepest covenant and mercy, let not all the trouble seem little before thee, that hath come upon us, on our kings, on our princes, and on our priests, and on our prophets, and on our fathers, and on all thy people, since the time of the kings of Assyria unto this day. HOWBEIT THOU ART JUST IN ALL THAT IS BROUGHT UPON US; FOR THOU HAST DONE RIGHT, BUT WE HAVE DONE WICKEDLY:   Nehemiah 9:30 – 33

Neither have our kings, our princes, our priests, nor our fathers, kept thy law, nor hearkened unto thy commandments and thy testimonies, wherewith thou didst testify against them. For they have not served thee in their kingdom, and in thy great goodness that thou gavest them, and in the large and fat land which thou gavest before them, neither turned they from their wicked works. BEHOLD, WE ARE SERVANTS THIS DAY, and for the land that thou gavest unto our fathers to eat the fruit thereof and the good thereof, behold, we are servants in it: And it yieldeth much increase unto the kings whom thou hast set over us because of our sins: also they have dominion over our bodies, and over our cattle, at their pleasure, and we are in great distress.”   Nehemiah 9:34 - 37

Throughout the “Old Testament” we can read about the GOD of Israel punishing our forefathers with bondage and afterwards having mercy countless times when our fathers prayed to HIM for Deliverance.   Given the two billion Christians and given all the Christian denominations that exist, JC has not helped them. He did nothing to end the Slave Trade that Our GOD of Israel cast upon us, and this man-god has done nothing to end the affliction and oppression upon us, either. Nevertheless, there is a reason this man-god does nothing to save descendants of Slaves out of this deadly captivity! JC is the figment of this White Man’s wicked imagination. He never existed because he is a fraud.

Otherwise at some point within these 2,000 years since JC’s inception, he would at least have made some appearances to confirm his existence and to console those who live throughout the world in constant misery, sickness, impoverishment, and despair while believing in him. It never happened! Hence, before it is too late, we must pray to the GOD of Israel – the GOD with a history of saving all who call on HIM and obey HIS VOICE.  

KNOW WHY THE CREATOR GOD BROUGHT ALL THIS HELL UPON US

When the GOD of Israel scattered HIS Covenant People the Children of Israel from HIS Land for forsaking and worshipping other gods and for rejecting HIS Righteous Laws, Statutes, and Judgments, HE then left HIS Holy Temple to be destroyed, and HE returned to HIS PLACE.

I will go and return to my place, till they acknowledge their offence, and seek my face: in their affliction they will seek me early.   Hosea 5:15

Our GOD of Israel became so fed up with our forefathers that HE reversed all the GOOD that HE had done for us just as HE had said HE would:

“IT SHALL COME TO PASS, THAT AS THE LORD REJOICED OVER YOU TO DO YOU GOOD, AND TO MULTIPLY YOU; SO THE LORD WILL REJOICE OVER YOU TO DESTROY YOU, AND TO BRING YOU TO NOUGHT; and ye shall be plucked from off the land whither thou goest to possess it.”   Deuteronomy 28:63

THEREFORE IT SHALL COME TO PASS, THAT AS ALL GOOD THINGS ARE COME UPON YOU, WHICH THE LORD YOUR GOD PROMISED YOU; SO SHALL THE LORD BRING UPON YOU ALL EVIL THINGS, until he have destroyed you from off this good land which the LORD your God hath given you. When ye have transgressed the covenant of the LORD your God, which he commanded you, and have gone and served other gods, and bowed yourselves to them; then shall the anger of the LORD be kindled against you, and ye shall perish quickly from off the good land which he hath given unto you.”   Joshua 23:15,16

THE START OF WHITE RULE, WHITE WORLD ORDER, AND WHITE POWER

This is when first the Grecians and then the Romans established White World Power. At these times, these Rulers learned that the GOD of Israel no longer occupied HIS Holy Temple and had given HIS Chosen Ones into the hands of their enemies. The White Powers then decided that because the CREATOR GOD was no longer on Earth living among HIS Covenant People that they could sell and enslave the Children of Israel since their GOD no longer protected them from their enemies. The nations in the Middle East that had power over the wicked Israelites wasted no time selling them to the “Grecians”.

“Keep not thou silence, O God: hold not thy peace, and be not still, O God. For, lo, thine enemies make a tumult: and they that hate thee have lifted up the head. They have taken crafty counsel against thy people, and consulted against thy hidden ones. They have said, Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance. Psalm 83:1 - 4

The children also of Judah and the children of Jerusalem have ye sold unto the Grecians, that ye might remove them far from their border.” Joel 3:6

The Greek and Ashkenazi “Jews” initiated this enslavement, and the Romans and other White Nations took this matter a step further. They invented their own god and established their own religions – mainly one that all Peoples could “see” and one with white skin and blue eyes like unto the White Ruling Powers. They invested heavily in a “God of Love”, a “Lord and Saviour”, and a “man”, whose name they called JC. Without question they were totally successful in fraudulently creating this man-god for people to worship. By declaring that this man could provide everlasting life in Heaven for all who worship and believe in this man-god is what sealed the deal. JC has been the new god ever since, whether he is real or not. Nevertheless by all accounts and history, he has never lived up to all the hype. No one will ever find satisfaction or live in peace after changing GOD’s WAYS of Righteousness.

THE EARTH ALSO IS DEFILED UNDER THE INHABITANTS THEREOF; because they have transgressed the laws, changed the ordinance, broken the everlasting covenant. THEREFORE HATH THE CURSE DEVOURED THE EARTH, and they that dwell therein are desolate:   Isaiah 24:5,6  

BOTTOM LINE: LET’S NOT REJECT GOD’s WORD FOR THAT CAUSES US TO STAY IN DARKNESS

LET’S AT LEAST TRY TO UNDERSTAND WHY WE SUFFER AT THE HANDS OF CRUEL AND WICKED HEATHENS, AND THEN OUR DILEMMA WILL MAKE SENSE

We have to SEEK the GOD’s TRUTH, as to why we were in the worst Slave Trade that ever occurred on this Earth and why Blacks are in the hands of merciless White People across the globe who have no regard for Black humanity anywhere. Surely all captives would want to know how the CREATOR GOD figures in with all this endless affliction that we endure and the desolations, disease, pollution, and corruption that exists on HIS once PERFECT EARTH. Don’t be so naïve to believe that this horrific captivity is a fluke.

THE CREATOR GOD WILL NOT PARDON US FOR REBELLION AND FOR TURNING TO OTHER gods

THEY HAVE MOVED ME TO JEALOUSY WITH THAT WHICH IS NOT god; they have provoked me to anger with their vanities: and I will move them to jealousy with those which are not a people; I will provoke them to anger with a foolish nation. Deuteronomy 32:21

In vain have I smitten your children; they received no correction…   Jeremiah 2:30

“Run ye to and fro through the streets of Jerusalem, and see now, and know, and seek in the broad places thereof, if ye can find a man, if there be any that executeth judgment, that seeketh the truth; and I will pardon it.

“O LORD, are not thine eyes upon the truth? thou hast stricken them, but they have not grieved; THOU HAST CONSUMED THEM, BUT THEY HAVE REFUSED TO RECEIVE CORRECTION: they have made their faces harder than a rock; they have refused to return. Therefore I said, Surely these are poor; they are foolish: for they know not the way of the LORD, nor the judgment of their God.”   Jeremiah 5:1,3,4

HOW SHALL I PARDON THEE FOR THIS? THY CHILDREN HAVE FORSAKEN ME, AND SWORN BY THEM THAT ARE NO gods: when I had fed them to the full…

“And it shall come to pass, when ye shall say, WHEREFORE DOETH THE LORD OUR GOD ALL THESE THINGS UNTO US? then shalt thou answer them, Like as ye have forsaken me, and served strange gods in your land, so shall ye serve strangers in a land that is not yours. Jeremiah 5:7,19

Just as GOD said, HE has left HIS Earth! And HE has also removed HIS Beloved People from HIS Land and has cursed them and HIS Earth. With our own eyes, we can witness that there is no serenity and happiness for anyone – not even for the rich and famous. And forget any hope for descendants of Slaves and other peoples who are not of White skin living in Central America, the Caribbean, South America, Africa, and Asia. Admit it or not, we are living in Hell on this Earth, and it has existed as such since the Israelites were cast into exile and even since the invention of JC!

This was GOD’s Divine scheme of punishment all because of our fathers forsaking HIM for other gods, and HIS curses upon this world have worked ever since our being scattered from our Land of Israel unto this very day. However, this, too, will pass.

“I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. THEN SHALL YE CALL UPON ME, AND YE SHALL GO AND PRAY UNTO ME, AND I WILL HEARKEN UNTO YOU. And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart. And I will be found of you, saith the LORD: and I will turn away your captivity, and I will gather you from all the nations, and from all the places whither I have driven you, saith the LORD; and I will bring you again into the place whence I caused you to be carried away captive. Jeremiah 29:11 - 14

Evidence that the GOD of Israel will make a change in the lives of HIS dominated Children of Israel has to do with HIS Holy NAME. You see, GOD is named after HIS Beloved Covenant People: Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, and HE demands to be MEMORIALIZED by these names.

“Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, The LORD God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, hath sent me unto you: THIS IS MY NAME FOR EVER, AND THIS IS MY MEMORIAL UNTO ALL GENERATIONS.   Exodus 3:15

“Wherefore glorify ye the LORD in the fires, even the name of the LORD God of Israel in the isles of the sea.   Isaiah 24:15

Thus saith the LORD that created thee, O Jacob, and he that formed thee, O Israel, Fear not: for I have redeemed thee, I have called thee by thy name; thou art mine.   Isaiah 43:1

Israel shall be saved in the LORD with an everlasting salvation: ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end.   Isaiah 45:17

Thou art my servant, O Israel, in whom I will be glorified.   Isaiah 49:3

“As a beast goeth down into the valley, the Spirit of the LORD caused him to rest: so didst thou lead thy people, to make thyself a glorious name.

“The people of thy holiness have possessed it but a little while: OUR ADVERSARIES HAVE TRODDEN DOWN THY SANCTUARY. We are thine: thou never barest rule over them; THEY WERE NOT CALLED BY THY NAME.”   Isaiah 63:14,18,19

Another one of GOD’s Plans is to open our eyes to HIS TRUTH, which HE has already begun bringing to fruition. Presently there are three categories of Israelites: Ones who know nothing whatsoever about the GOD of Israel, Ones who know the GOD of Israel but worship the god of heathens, and Ones who worship the CREATOR and live according to HIS Book of the Law (as best we can). However, that which is sad is that some of us who know GOD yet play games even knowing that we will not return to our heritage if we are not True to Our GOD of Israel and to HIS Laws, Statutes, and Judgments. We are still very much like our wicked, rebellious forefathers.

LORD, who shall abide in thy tabernacle? who shall dwell in thy holy hill? He that walketh uprightly, and worketh righteousness, and speaketh the truth in his heart.   Psalm 15:1,2

When we do not completely FEAR the CREATOR GOD, and when HE is not in our hearts, it is easy for us to transgress against HIM. And when we do, we forget that the CREATOR is searching for those who will be HIS Righteous Servants forever. We forget that HE is the GOD that established the Land of Israel for HIS Covenant People, the Children of Israel. We forget that the GOD of Israel is the GOD that established the Land of Israel also for HIS Chosen, the Nation of Israel. We also forget that the GOD of Israel chose Jerusalem for HIS Holy Name, and upon HIS RETURN, HE will again fulfill HIS WORD to live in HIS Holy City in the midst of Israel, HIS Beloved People. And if we want to be numbered in that scenario, we must acknowledge the sins of our forefathers and our sins, as well.   Moreover, we must not reject any of GOD’s VOICE, HIS WORD, HIS WAYS, or HIS LAWS! We must have it in our hearts at all times to obey Our GOD of Israel in Truth for HE not only continues to lead us, but HE reads our thoughts, as well as sees all that we do. Therefore, let us prepare ourselves to be honest in turning to Our GOD of Israel to make HIM Our GOD in order that we will be HIS Righteous People. HE did not tell us to CLEAVE TO HIM for naught.

“THOU SHALT FEAR THE LORD THY GOD; HIM SHALT THOU SERVE, AND TO HIM SHALT THOU CLEAVE, AND SWEAR BY HIS NAME. HE IS THY PRAISE, AND HE IS THY GOD, that hath done for thee these great and terrible things, which thine eyes have seen.”   Deuteronomy 10:20,21

“Ye shall walk after the LORD your God, and fear him, and keep his commandments, and obey his voice, and ye shall serve him, and cleave unto him.”  Deuteronomy 13:4

UNBEKNOWNST TO MANY OUR GOD OF ISRAEL IS REPEATING OUR DELIVERANCE OUT OF BONDAGE, BUT THIS TIME IT WILL BE OUT OF THE FOUR CORNERS OF THE EARTH WHEREIN ISRAELITES HAVE BEEN SCATTERED

“When ye go over Jordan, and dwell in the land which the LORD your God giveth you to inherit, and when he giveth you rest from all your enemies round about, so that ye dwell in safety; THEN THERE SHALL BE A PLACE WHICH THE LORD YOUR GOD SHALL CHOOSE TO CAUSE HIS NAME TO DWELL THERE; thither shall ye bring all that I command you; your burnt offerings, and your sacrifices, your tithes, and the heave offering of your hand, and all your choice vows which ye vow unto the LORD:”   Deuteronomy 12:10,11

“… God had said to David and to Solomon his son, In this house, and in Jerusalem, which I have chosen before all the tribes of Israel, WILL I PUT MY NAME FOR EVER:   II Chronicles 33:7

If we ever expect to rise up out of this accursed society, what’s key is trembling at GOD’s VOICE and HIS WORD, which has been the same since HE wrote and gave HIS Prophet Moses HIS Laws, Statutes, and Judgments to teach to HIS Covenant People, the SEED of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob (Exodus 24:12).

Our GOD of Israel not only wants us to LOVE HIM with all our heart, soul, and might, but more than anything, HE wants us to worship HIM according to HIS Righteous WALK of Life and be honest and genuine in doing so. Hence, we must not half-step in living HIS WAYS but observe to do them in sincerity and with conviction. Then we will be Blessed to be led into GOD’s Kingdom and HIS World Order of good health, prosperity, happiness, and peace. Unbelievably, all we need do to acquire all this GOODNESS is to obey the WORD of the CREATOR GOD of Israel, and HE will fulfill ALL HIS PROMISES. O’ Israel, we can do this!

“I will give thee the treasures of darkness,

and hidden riches of secret places,

that thou mayest know that I, the LORD,

which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel.

Isaiah 45:3

“For since the beginning of the world

men have not heard, nor perceived by the ear,

neither hath the eye seen, O God, beside thee,

what he hath prepared for him that waiteth for him.

Isaiah 64:4

You need to be a member of TheBlackList Pub to add comments!

Join TheBlackList Pub

Email me when people reply –
https://theblacklist.net/