Shabbat Message For October 19, 2019

THE SABBATH MESSAGE FOR OCTOBER 19, 2019:

YAH, THE CREATOR, IS MY GOD AND MY ONLY SAVIOR!

Shalom to All Who Seek the CREATOR GOD of Israel and HIS TRUTH,

THE FEAR OF THE LORD

IS THE BEGINNING

OF WISDOM AND KNOWLEDGE

SO MUCH HE WANTED TO SHARE IT

WITH THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL AND THE WORLD

Observe and hear all these words

which I command thee, that it may go well with thee,

and with thy children after thee for ever,

when thou doest that which is good and right

in the sight of the LORD thy God.

“What thing soever I command you, observe to do it:

thou shalt not add thereto, nor diminish from it.

Deuteronomy 12:28,32

Fear not: ye have done all this wickedness:

yet turn not aside from following the LORD,

but serve the LORD with all your heart;

And turn ye not aside:

for then should ye go after vain things,

which cannot profit nor deliver; for they are vain.

I Samuel 12:20,21

I realize that people want to believe as they choose, and I also understand that people do not want to hear the very WORDS of GOD that interfere with their beliefs and their lifestyles. Well, this is the same dilemma that caused the Children of Israel to be scattered from the Land of Israel into the hands of the worst heathens that ever existed on GOD’s Earth. Hence, we should try to understand that there is nothing more important for us than knowing “wisdom”, i.e., the wisdom of the GOD that Created us.

Sure, we all relish having our freedom to do what we want and when we want, and that would certainly include religion. When it comes to “God”, people just want to worship this deity without it interrupting in their daily lives, thus, Sunday worship is enough. And better than that, worshipping “God” in their hearts without having to travel and disturb their late Sunday-morning sleep is even better.

BUT are our beliefs and desires in agreement with the GOD that is responsible for our being on HIS Earth? I don’t think so. Actually I know for a fact that the CREATOR that put mankind on this Earth Commands HIS WAY of Life for us to “live and do” and not many at all of us comply with HIS WALK of Life. And when we defy this GREAT GOD and choose other paths to follow, without question, we put our lives in jeopardy. As has happened with us, our forebears disobeyed their GOD of Israel at every turn (even worshipped other gods), and as a result we have suffered a devastating Slave Trade and catastrophic captivity that keeps us under the control of White Supremacist bigots who have distain for people of color. GOD of Israel did not lie. HE kept HIS WORD to curse us even worse than what’s written.

IF YE WILL NOT HEARKEN UNTO ME, and will not do all these commandments; And if ye shall despise my statutes, or if your soul abhor my judgments, so that ye will not do all my commandments, but that ye break my covenant: I also will do this unto you; I will even appoint over you terror, consumption, and the burning ague, that shall consume the eyes, and cause sorrow of heart: and ye shall sow your seed in vain, for your enemies shall eat it. And I WILL SET MY FACE AGAINST YOU, AND YE SHALL BE SLAIN BEFORE YOUR ENEMIES: THEY THAT HATE YOU SHALL REIGN OVER YOU; and ye shall flee when none pursueth you. And if ye will not yet for all this hearken unto me, then I will punish you seven times more for your sins.   Leviticus 26:14 - 18

All thine enemies have opened their mouth against thee: they hiss and gnash the teeth: they say, We have swallowed her up: certainly this is the day that we looked for; we have found, we have seen it.”   Lamentations 2:16,17

“It shall come to pass, when thou shalt shew this people all these words, and they shall say unto thee, Wherefore hath the LORD pronounced all this great evil against us? or what is our iniquity? or what is our sin that we have committed against the LORD our God? Then shalt thou say unto them, BECAUSE YOUR FATHERS HAVE FORSAKEN ME, SAITH THE LORD, AND HAVE WALKED AFTER OTHER GODS, AND HAVE SERVED THEM, AND HAVE WORSHIPPED THEM, AND HAVE FORSAKEN ME, AND HAVE NOT KEPT MY LAW; AND YE HAVE DONE WORSE THAN YOUR FATHERS; for, behold, ye walk every one after the imagination of his evil heart, that they may not hearken unto me: Therefore will I cast you out of this land into a land that ye know not, neither ye nor your fathers; and there shall ye serve other gods day and night; where I will not shew you favour.   Jeremiah 16:10 – 13

AS WE CAN SEE, THERE IS NO WISDOM IN REBELLING AGAINST GOD

HE kept HIS WORD to curse us, and as it has happened, it’s even been worse for us than what’s written (Lev. 26th and Deut. 28th Chapters). As a result, we have the false “God” of our choice, our own religions, and all the wickedness and Hell that supplements them.   And as a result we also suffer great affliction in this World Order that’s controlled by White Supremacists, and it’s all because we choose to believe we know better than the CREATOR GOD concerning what’s best for us. Right?

WRONG! Our disobedience and worship of another god other than Our MAKER has caused us to lose our names, nativity, our Land of Israel, our GOD-given Divine WAY of Life, and Our Loving GOD that gave us power, wealth, and everything a nation could ever desire. This is what happens when we do not FEAR GOD to obey HIS WORD, HIS VOICE, and HIS LAWS of Righteousness.

Remember how Abraham was so desperately concerned about having a son and how GOD tested him to see if he feared HIM to obey HIS VOICE. Abraham’s GOD told him to offer up his son, Isaac, for a Burnt Offering. Abraham didn’t beg and plead with GOD to let his son live. He proceeded to do the WILL of HIS GOD and make an offering of Isaac.

“And it came to pass after these things, that God did tempt Abraham, and said unto him, Abraham: and he said, Behold, here I am. And he said, Take now thy son, thine only son Isaac, whom thou lovest, and get thee into the land of Moriah; and offer him there for a burnt offering upon one of the mountains which I will tell thee of.”   Genesis 22:1,2

Abraham stretched forth his hand, and took the knife to slay his son. And the angel of the LORD called unto him out of heaven, and said, Abraham, Abraham: and he said, Here am I. And he said, Lay not thine hand upon the lad, neither do thou any thing unto him: FOR NOW I KNOW THAT THOU FEAREST GOD, seeing thou hast not withheld thy son, thine only son from me.”   Genesis 22:10 – 12

This is not the only time the CREATOR tested HIS CHOSEN ONES to see if they would FEAR HIM and obey HIS VOICE.

“Behold, I will rain bread from heaven for you; and the people shall go out and gather a certain rate every day, THAT I MAY PROVE THEM, WHETHER THEY WILL WALK IN MY LAW, OR NO.   Exodus 16:4

“Thou shalt remember all the way which the LORD thy God led thee these forty years in the wilderness, to humble thee, and to prove thee, to know what was in thine heart, WHETHER THOU WOULDEST KEEP HIS COMMANDMENTS, OR NO.

“For the LORD thy God…Who fed thee in the wilderness with manna, which thy fathers knew not, that he might humble thee, and that he might prove thee, to do thee good at thy latter end; Deuteronomy 8:2,7,16

Yes indeed, Our GOD of Israel proved and tried our forefathers and even us unto this day, but we unfortunately hurt HIS HEART every time with our rebelliousness.

Thou, O God, hast proved us: thou hast tried us, as silver is tried. Thou broughtest us into the net; thou laidst affliction upon our loins. Thou hast caused men to ride over our heads; we went through fire and through water: but thou broughtest us out into a wealthy place.”   Psalm 66:10 - 12

O My People, have we not suffered enough? Believe me, the CREATOR GOD will not under any circumstances cause our return to HIS Holy Land if HIS LAW is not in our hearts. HE is wise enough to know that if HE causes these Black Hebrews to return without putting HIS LAWS in our hearts that we will again abandon HIM and choose other gods and worship them. Therefore, GOD’s PLAN is to put HIS LAW in our inward parts, so that we will worship and serve ONLY HIM FOREVER (Jeremiah 31:31-34)!

O that there were such an heart in them, THAT THEY WOULD FEAR ME, AND KEEP ALL MY COMMANDMENTS ALWAYS, that it might be well with them, and with their children for ever!   Deuteronomy 5:29

It’s one thing to disobey and go into captivity, as has happened with us, and it’s another for the CREATOR GOD to destroy all the rebellious and the wicked from off HIS Earth who refuse to hearken to HIS WAYS of Righteousness. We can continue on as we imagine and prefer to do, or we can FEAR GOD and SEEK HIS WAYS to live and do HIS LAW, as it is written. Only by doing so will we be spared from HIS WRATH at the time of the DAY of the LORD.

I have to tell you that we don’t learn this information in Church, and the reason is that the Church does not want parishioners turning to the CREATOR GOD of Israel for SALVATION. The Powers and Rulers of this wicked World Order come, Hell or High Water, want people believing in the god that they fabricated whether it saves or not.

Under these circumstances, it behooves Christians to weigh and discern GOD’s TRUTH from deception. Sure, I do admit that it seems real that the CREATOR GOD would have a “Son”, however, surely if he were this man, JC, there would be evidence of GOD claiming him, right? Well, truth be told, there is none – not even one whit of evidence!

However, there is GOD’s WORD claiming the Children of Israel for HIS “Firstborn Son” and stating that HE is a FATHER to them, as well. Furthermore, GOD states that HE ALONE is Israel’s SAVIOR, and that HE does not know of another.

Thus saith the LORD, Israel is my son, even my firstborn:   Exodus 3:15

I am the LORD thy God, the Holy One of Israel, thy Saviour: 

I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour.   Isaiah 43:3,11

“Fear ye not, neither be afraid: have not I told thee from that time, and have declared it? ye are even my witnesses. Is there a God beside me? yea, there is no God; I know not any.”   Isaiah 44:8

Given this Hell on Earth, all of us need to find the CREATOR GOD and hold fast to HIM. If HE cannot be found, then one reason could be that people are calling upon a false god.

GOD KNOWS WHO TRUST IN HIM

“Thus saith the LORD; Sing with gladness for Jacob, and shout among the chief of the nations: publish ye, praise ye, and say, O LORD, SAVE THY PEOPLE, THE REMNANT OF ISRAEL. Behold, I will bring them from the north country, and gather them from the coasts of the earth, and with them the blind and the lame, the woman with child and her that travaileth with child together: a great company shall return thither. They shall come with weeping, and with supplications will I lead them: I will cause them to walk by the rivers of waters in a straight way, wherein they shall not stumble: for I AM A FATHER TO ISRAEL…”   Jeremiah 31:7 – 9

THE RIGHTEOUS GOD WOULD WANT TO BRING HIS EARTH TO HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS AND TO HIS PERFECTION

One would think that the CREATOR GOD that established this once GOOD Earth would want it returned to its former state, reason being is that HE CREATED it for HIS GLORY and for all mankind to inhabit it for HIS Righteousness’s sake and for worship of ONLY HIM.

LOOK UNTO ME, AND BE YE SAVED, ALL THE ENDS OF THE EARTH: FOR I AM GOD, AND THERE IS NONE ELSE. I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That UNTO ME EVERY KNEE SHALL BOW, EVERY TONGUE SHALL SWEAR. Isaiah 45:22,23

“For as the earth bringeth forth her bud, and as the garden causeth the things that are sown in it to spring forth; SO THE LORD GOD WILL CAUSE RIGHTEOUSNESS AND PRAISE TO SPRING FORTH BEFORE ALL THE NATIONS.   Isaiah 61:11

For who hath stood in the counsel of the LORD, and hath perceived and heard his word? who hath marked his word, and heard it? Behold, a whirlwind of the LORD is gone forth in fury, even a grievous whirlwind: it shall fall grievously upon the head of the wicked. The anger of the LORD shall not return, until he have executed, and till he have performed the thoughts of his heart: in the latter days ye shall consider it perfectly.”   Jeremiah 23:18 – 20

Remember how frightened we were as kids talking about “JUDGMENT DAY”. We didn’t know much at all about this time, but what we did know was that there would be many people to die at this time. That’s the part we had correct!

“Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, cruel both with wrath and fierce anger, to lay the land desolate: and he shall destroy the sinners thereof out of it. For the stars of heaven and the constellations thereof shall not give their light: the sun shall be darkened in his going forth, and the moon shall not cause her light to shine. And I WILL PUNISH THE WORLD FOR THEIR EVIL, AND THE WICKED FOR THEIR INIQUITY; and I will cause the arrogancy of the proud to cease, and will lay low the haughtiness of the terrible. I will make a man more precious than fine gold; even a man than the golden wedge of Ophir. Therefore I will shake the heavens, and the earth shall remove out of her place, in the wrath of the LORD of hosts, and in the day of his fierce anger.   Isaiah 13:9 – 13

“I have cut off the nations: their towers are desolate; I made their streets waste, that none passeth by: their cities are destroyed, so that there is no man, that there is none inhabitant. I SAID, SURELY THOU WILT FEAR ME, THOU WILT RECEIVE INSTRUCTION; so their dwelling should not be cut off, howsoever I punished them: but they rose early, and corrupted all their doings. Therefore wait ye upon me, saith the LORD, until the day that I rise up to the prey: FOR MY DETERMINATION IS TO GATHER THE NATIONS, that I may assemble the kingdoms, to pour upon them mine indignation, even all my fierce anger: FOR ALL THE EARTH SHALL BE DEVOURED WITH THE FIRE OF MY JEALOUSY. Zephaniah 3:6 - 8

Everyone should be aware of the WORD of GOD and HIS JUDGMENT for the wicked because HE is not only waiting for the DAY of the LORD to destroy the wicked, HE is judging and destroying people even now. However, the wise will search out the WORD of GOD for the wisdom and for the LIGHT it provides us that we may live before HIM in Truth and in Righteousness and be spared at this time. GOD’s COUNSEL is forever GOOD, for it is HIS Righteous PATH that HE Commanded of us to WALK FOREVER!

The CREATOR’s COUNSEL is the wisdom we must seek if we are to rise out of this White Man’s control over our lives. GOD’s Counsels are the same wisdom that made Solomon the wisest King that ever lived. Use logic and reason while reading GOD’s WORDS to King Solomon, and see if they are applicable to us.

Our GOD of Israel said to King Solomon, Ask what I shall give thee.

King Solomon’s reply and GOD’s Counsel to him:

“O LORD my God, thou hast made thy servant king instead of David my father: and I am but a little child: I know not how to go out or come in. And thy servant is in the midst of thy people which thou hast chosen, a great people, that cannot be numbered nor counted for multitude. GIVE THEREFORE THY SERVANT AN UNDERSTANDING HEART TO JUDGE THY PEOPLE, THAT I MAY DISCERN BETWEEN GOOD AND BAD: for who is able to judge this thy so great a people? And the speech pleased the Lord, that Solomon had asked this thing. And God said unto him, Because thou hast asked this thing, and hast not asked for thyself long life; neither hast asked riches for thyself, nor hast asked the life of thine enemies; but hast asked for thyself understanding to discern judgment; Behold, I have done according to thy words: lo, I have given thee a wise and an understanding heart; so that there was none like thee before thee, neither after thee shall any arise like unto thee.   I Kings 3:7 – 12

GOD GAVE SOLOMON WISDOM AND UNDERSTANDING EXCEEDING MUCH, and largeness of heart, even as the sand that is on the sea shore. And Solomon's wisdom excelled the wisdom of all the children of the east country, and all the wisdom of Egypt. For he was wiser than all men; than Ethan the Ezrahite, and Heman, and Chalcol, and Darda, the sons of Mahol: and his fame was in all nations round about.”   I Kings 4:29 - 31

WAIT! THERE’S MORE! King Solomon built GOD’s Temple for HIS HOLY NAME, and prayed a prayer to that effect. The following is GOD of Israel’s response to him:

“And the LORD said unto him, I have heard thy prayer and thy supplication, that thou hast made before me: I HAVE HALLOWED THIS HOUSE, WHICH THOU HAST BUILT, TO PUT MY NAME THERE FOR EVER; AND MINE EYES AND MINE HEART SHALL BE THERE PERPETUALLY. And IF THOU WILT WALK BEFORE ME, AS DAVID THY FATHER WALKED, in integrity of heart, and in uprightness, TO DO ACCORDING TO ALL THAT I HAVE COMMANDED THEE, AND WILT KEEP MY STATUTES AND MY JUDGMENTS: THEN I WILL ESTABLISH THE THRONE OF THY KINGDOM UPON ISRAEL FOR EVER, as I promised to David thy father, saying, There shall not fail thee a man upon the throne of Israel. BUT IF YE SHALL AT ALL TURN FROM FOLLOWING ME, YE OR YOUR CHILDREN, AND WILL NOT KEEP MY COMMANDMENTS AND MY STATUTES WHICH I HAVE SET BEFORE YOU, BUT GO AND SERVE OTHER GODS, AND WORSHIP THEM: THEN WILL I CUT OFF ISRAEL OUT OF THE LAND WHICH I HAVE GIVEN THEM; and this house, which I have hallowed for my name, will I cast out of my sight; and Israel shall be a proverb and a byword among all people:   I Kings 9:3 - 7

These passages are of such great import that we must not let GOD’s WORDS fall on deaf ears, but rather let’s take them to heart, for indeed we are the people who have been cut off from our Land, the people who suffered an oppressive Slave Trade “in the hands of heathens”, and the people who are, after 2,400 years, under the control of people who hold us in captivity.

Logically, the wise thing for Israelites (and all Peoples) to do is to seek for Our GOD of Israel in order that HE will SAVE us and return us back to our heritage. But is this what’s on our minds?

“It shall come to pass, WHEN ALL THESE THINGS ARE COME UPON THEE, THE BLESSING AND THE CURSE, WHICH I HAVE SET BEFORE THEE, and thou shalt call them to mind among all the nations, whither the LORD thy God hath driven thee, And shalt RETURN UNTO THE LORD THY GOD, AND SHALT OBEY HIS VOICE according to all that I command thee this day, thou and thy children, with all thine heart, and with all thy soul; That then the LORD thy God will turn thy captivity, and have compassion upon thee, and will return and gather thee from all the nations, whither the LORD thy God hath scattered thee. If any of thine be driven out unto the outmost parts of heaven, from thence will the LORD thy God gather thee, and from thence will he fetch thee: And the LORD thy God will bring thee into the land which thy fathers possessed, and thou shalt possess it; and he will do thee good, and multiply thee above thy fathers. And the LORD thy God will circumcise thine heart, and the heart of thy seed, to love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, that thou mayest live.”   Deuteronomy 30:1 – 6 [See also Deuteronomy 4:27-31]

“I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. Then shall ye CALL UPON ME, AND YE SHALL GO AND PRAY UNTO ME, AND I WILL HEARKEN UNTO YOU. And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart. And I will be found of you, saith the LORD: and I will turn away your captivity, and I WILL GATHER YOU FROM ALL THE NATIONS, and from all the places whither I have driven you, saith the LORD; and I WILL BRING YOU AGAIN INTO THE PLACE WHENCE I CAUSED YOU TO BE CARRIED AWAY CAPTIVE.   Jeremiah 29:11 – 14 [See also Jeremiah 23:6-8]

Truly, let us be wise as Solomon and wait on the CREATOR GOD that has PROMISED to SAVE us just as HE SAVED our forefathers out of Egyptian captivity.

O LORD, THOU ART MY GOD; I WILL EXALT THEE,

I will praise thy name;

for thou hast done wonderful things;

thy counsels of old are faithfulness and truth.

Isaiah 25:1

To the law and to the testimony:

if they speak not according to this word,

it is because there is no light in them.

Isaiah 8:20

You need to be a member of TheBlackList Pub to add comments!

Join TheBlackList Pub

Email me when people reply –
https://theblacklist.net/