Shabbat Message For November 9, 2019

THE SABBATH MESSAGE FOR NOVEMBER 9, 2019:

YAH, THE CREATOR, IS MY GOD AND MY ONLY SAVIOR!

Shalom to All Who Seek the CREATOR GOD of Israel and HIS TRUTH,

GOD IS CLEAR ON KEEPING HIS LAW

AND

HE PROMISES DREADFUL CONSEQUENCES

FOR DISOBEDIENCE

These are the statutes and judgments,

which ye shall observe to do in the land,

which the LORD God of thy fathers giveth thee

to possess it, all the days that ye live upon the earth.

Ye shall not do after all the things

that we do here this day,

every man whatsoever is right in his own eyes.

Deuteronomy 12:1,8

“…when thy judgments are in the earth,

the inhabitants of the world will learn righteousness.

Isaiah 26:9

The “Old Testament” holds the FOUNDATION of GOD’s TRUTHS! Therefore, let’s cherish and disseminate the great records and chronicles of this history:

CREATION and Worship of the GOD of CREATION

GOD’s Establishment of HIS Righteous LAW that inhibits Transgression

GOD’s Chosen People, the Children of Israel

GOD’s Prophets of the SEED of Israel

GOD’s Holy Land

GOD’s Holy City Jerusalem and HIS Holy Temple

Above all let’s not be so naïve as to believe that the “Old Testament” Book has been “fulfilled”, as Christianity preaches, for nothing could be further from the Truth.

There are thirty-nine books in the “Old Testament”, but not all contain “Thus Saith the LORD”, and for that reason, I am wise enough to know that some of these books are suspect and are in place to deceive the Elect. Just because some of these “Old Testament” Books are not the WORK of GOD, that does not prove that all the “Old Testament” Books are frauds.

The “Old Testament” not only contains “Thus Saith the LORD” and GOD’s COUNSEL, but it also contains books by unknown authors, such as Ruth, Esther, and Job. Authors of Ecclesiastes and Song of Solomon, though said to be Solomon’s, are also in doubt. There are even greater suspicions about the Book of Daniel, as there is no “Thus Saith the LORD” in this book, either – not to mention that many believe it to be “fictional” and question the “dating of Daniel”. And I would be remiss if I did not mention that Daniel is called a Prophet, but nowhere is GOD found speaking to HIM, as HE spoke to the other Prophets. The Book of Daniel is more closely related to the “New Testament” than the WAYS of GOD. GOD’s Angels do not share their names with people, but Daniel, like the “New Testament”, mentions “Gabriel”, who is widely recognized in Christianity.

Therefore, I can well understand why some people call Daniel a work of fiction, as there are many inconsistencies in this book, and I urge people to research the Book of Daniel on the Internet. In particular is the fact that the JEALOUS GOD of Israel would never have given an Israelite a vision of an image for people to worship (Daniel Chapters 2 and 3). More importantly, why would Daniel allow anyone to worship him (Dan.2:46). And why wasn’t Daniel in Jerusalem with Ezra and Nehemiah establishing GOD’s Temple and its Wall rather than fraternizing with the “Babylonians”?

IF ONLY WE HAD JUST BEEN OBEDIENT TO THE WORD OF GOD

Had the people of GOD’s CREATION adhered to HIS WAYS of Righteousness instead of wickedness, there would not have been a deadly FLOOD to kill all mankind except Noah’s house. And had the Nation of Israel cherished GOD’s Book of the Law and lived it in Righteousness, they would be enjoying GOD’s Land of Milk and Honey, today. In other words, if GOD’s Covenant People had been obedient to HIS WAYS of Righteousness, the “Old Testament” books would not have numbered thirty-nine. It is my speculation that we would only have the following “Old Testament” Books whose authors are indisputable:

The Five Books of the LAW (Genesis - Deuteronomy)

The Book of Joshua, as he led the Israelites into Canaan

The Book of Judges for Sustaining GOD’s Judgments and HIS WAYS of Righteousness among all Twelve Tribes of Israel

The Books of Samuel regarding GOD’s CHOICE of David (and his Seed) for the King of Israel and his desire to build a Temple for the GOD of Israel

The Book of Kings names the Kings of Israel and the Kings of Judah and their sins leading up to the GOD of Israel scattering Israel from the Land

The Books of Chronicles provides the pedigrees and genealogies of Israelite Kings and the Children of Israel and their families (It also contains Israel’s rebelliousness and sins.)

The Books of Psalms EXALT the CREATOR GOD and give absolute PRAISE and GLORY to the CREATOR GOD of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob

Believe it or not, but the other “Old Testament” Books, mainly the Books of the Prophets, deal with the GOD of Israel begging HIS Covenant People to keep HIS Laws, Statutes, and Judgments, or they would be scattered into the hands of their heathenish enemies. Starting with the Books of the Kings, the Children of Israel gained fame, fortune, power, and authority. After basking in their glory, GOD’s Priests, Prophets, and the grassroots of Israel committed gross abominations with false gods and sacrificing their children to them. In doing so, the Israelites gained notoriety, profaned GOD’s Holy Name, and were punished for forsaking HIM and HIS LAW.

It was already established in the above books that the GOD of Israel is GOD and that there is NONE ELSE. Thus, there is no need to include the Books of the Prophets for they speak to GOD scattering the Children of Israel for THEIR SINS, disobedience to HIS LAW and above all for worshipping other gods. Hence, if the Children of Israel had FEARED GOD of Israel to keep, do, and to live HIS Righteous Walk of Life, there might not have been any Books by Isaiah, Jeremiah, Ezekiel, and the other Prophets. However, these books tell of all the wickedness of the Children of Israel and GOD’s dealings with them.

It should be clear that Gentile nations had no respect for the CREATOR and never did. They were busy inventing and forming their own gods, of which the Children of Israel also worshipped and who, as a result, were exiled, brought to Hell with an end to their kingdom, an end to their reign, an end to control of their own Land, and an end to the CREATOR GOD’s PROTECTION.

IF THE INSTITUTION OF RIGHTEOUSNESS IS THE KEEPING OF GOD’s LAW, HOW CAN WE NOT LIVE BY GOD’s BOOK OF THE LAW

The LORD said unto Moses, Come up to me into the mount, and be there: and I will give thee tables of stone, and a law, and commandments which I have written; that thou mayest TEACH THEM.   Exodus 24:12

What nation is there so great, that hath statutes and judgments SO RIGHTEOUS AS ALL THIS LAW, which I set before you this day?   Deuteronomy 4:8

IT SHALL BE OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS, if we observe to do all these commandments before the LORD our God, as he hath commanded us.   Deuteronomy 6:25

Righteousness cannot be attained by worshipping GOD or JC. Living and doing GOD’s Book of the Law in Truth, as it is written is what attains righteousness.

Only be thou strong and very courageous, THAT THOU MAYEST OBSERVE TO DO ACCORDING TO ALL THE LAW, which Moses my servant commanded thee: turn not from it to the right hand or to the left, that thou mayest prosper whithersoever thou goest. This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.”   Joshua 1:7,8

Thou camest down also upon mount Sinai, and spakest with them from heaven, and gavest them right judgments, and true laws, good statutes and commandments:   Nehemiah 9:13

SO WHAT ARE THE CONSEQUENCES FOR FORSAKING THE CREATOR GOD AND REJECTING HIS LAW

We have no say in the matter; we must follow the PATHS that the CREATOR Ordained and be wise enough to discern RIGHTEOUSNESS of GOD from the WICKEDNESS of man. And since our rebellious forefathers defied their GOD of Israel and HIS LAW, HE caused a Global Slave Trade and Captivity, and put HIS Chosen into the hands of the “worst of the heathen”. And that’s not all. Then the GOD of Israel left HIS Earth (Hosea 5:15) and turned it into a living Hell. Take one good look around you and/or watch the Evening and the International News.

HEAR, O EARTH: BEHOLD, I WILL BRING EVIL UPON THIS PEOPLE, even the fruit of their thoughts, because they have not hearkened unto my words, nor to my law, but rejected it.”   Jeremiah 6:19

Beware that thou forget not the LORD thy God, in not keeping his commandments, and his judgments, and his statutes, which I command thee this day:

“And it shall be, if thou do at all forget the LORD thy God, and walk after other gods, and serve them, and worship them, I testify against you this day that ye shall surely perish. As the nations which the LORD destroyeth before your face, so shall ye perish; because ye would not be obedient unto the voice of the LORD your God.”   Deuteronomy 8:11,19,20

“And it came to pass, when Solomon had finished the building of the house of the LORD, and the king's house, and all Solomon's desire which he was pleased to do, That the LORD appeared to Solomon the second time, as he had appeared unto him at Gibeon.

“But IF YE SHALL AT ALL TURN FROM FOLLOWING ME, ye or your children, and will not keep my commandments and my statutes which I have set before you, but go and serve other gods, and worship them: Then will I cut off Israel out of the land which I have given them; and this house, which I have hallowed for my name, will I cast out of my sight; and ISRAEL SHALL BE A PROVERB AND A BYWORD AMONG ALL PEOPLE: And at this house, which is high, every one that passeth by it shall be astonished, and shall hiss; and they shall say, Why hath the LORD done thus unto this land, and to this house? And they shall answer, Because they forsook the LORD their God, who brought forth their fathers out of the land of Egypt, and have taken hold upon other gods, and have worshipped them, and served them: therefore hath the LORD brought upon them all this evil.   I Kings 9:1,2,6 – 9

Since the day that your fathers came forth out of the land of Egypt unto this day I have even sent unto you all my servants the prophets, daily rising up early and sending them: Yet they hearkened not unto me, nor inclined their ear, but hardened their neck: they did worse than their fathers.   Jeremiah 7:25,26

“I will do these things unto thee, because thou hast gone a whoring after the heathen, and because thou art polluted with their idols.

“Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Because thou hast forgotten me, and cast me behind thy back, therefore bear thou also thy lewdness and thy whoredoms.”   Ezekiel 23:30,35

“They have committed adultery, and blood is in their hands, and with their idols have they committed adultery, and have also caused their sons, whom they bare unto me, to pass for them through the fire, to devour them. Moreover this they have done unto me: they have defiled my sanctuary in the same day, and have profaned my sabbaths. For when they had slain their children to their idols, then they came the same day into my sanctuary to profane it; and, lo, thus have they done in the midst of mine house.”   Ezekiel 23:37 - 39

“Then said the LORD unto me, Though Moses and Samuel stood before me, yet my mind could not be toward this people: cast them out of my sight, and let them go forth. And it shall come to pass, if they say unto thee, Whither shall we go forth? then thou shalt tell them, Thus saith the LORD; Such as are for death, to death; and such as are for the sword, to the sword; and such as are for the famine, to the famine; and such as are for the captivity, to the captivity. And I will appoint over them four kinds, saith the LORD: the sword to slay, and the dogs to tear, and the fowls of the heaven, and the beasts of the earth, to devour and destroy. And I WILL CAUSE THEM TO BE REMOVED INTO ALL KINGDOMS OF THE EARTH, because of Manasseh the son of Hezekiah king of Judah, for that which he did in Jerusalem.”   Jeremiah 15:1 – 4

THOU HAST FORSAKEN ME, SAITH THE LORD, THOU ART GONE BACKWARD: THEREFORE WILL I STRETCH OUT MY HAND AGAINST THEE, AND DESTROY THEE; I am weary with repenting. And I will fan them with a fan in the gates of the land; I will bereave them of children, I will destroy my people, since they return not from their ways.

“…the residue of them will I deliver to the sword before their enemies, saith the LORD.   Jeremiah 15:6,7,9

“…Wherefore hath the LORD pronounced all this great evil against us? or what is our iniquity? or what is our sin that we have committed against the LORD our God? Then shalt thou say unto them, Because YOUR FATHERS HAVE FORSAKEN ME, SAITH THE LORD, and have walked after other gods, and have served them, and have worshipped them, and have forsaken me, AND HAVE NOT KEPT MY LAW; And ye have done worse than your fathers; for, behold, ye walk every one after the imagination of his evil heart, that they may not hearken unto me: Therefore will I cast you out of this land into a land that ye know not, neither ye nor your fathers; and there shall ye serve other gods day and night; where I will not shew you favour.   Jeremiah 16:10 – 13

I scattered them with a whirlwind among all the nations whom they knew not. Thus the land was desolate after them, that no man passed through nor returned: for they laid the pleasant land desolate.”   Zechariah 7:14

GOD’s LAW is specifically designed for all mankind and all Israelites to worship ONLY HIM and to live free of sin. But GOD’s Chosen tired of following the CREATOR GOD, and then all Hell broke out!

Because of their wickedness which they have committed to provoke me to anger, in that they went to burn incense, and to serve other gods, whom they knew not, neither they, ye, nor your fathers. Howbeit I sent unto you all my servants the prophets, rising early and sending them, saying, Oh, do not this abominable thing that I hate. But they hearkened not, nor inclined their ear to turn from their wickedness, to burn no incense unto other gods. Wherefore my fury and mine anger was poured forth, and was kindled in the cities of Judah and in the streets of Jerusalem; and they are wasted and desolate, as at this day. Therefore now this saith the LORD, the God of hosts, the God of Israel; Wherefore commit ye this great evil against your souls, to cut off from you man and woman, child and suckling, out of Judah, to leave you none to remain; In that ye provoke me unto wrath with the works of your hands, burning incense unto other gods in the land of Egypt, whither ye be gone to dwell, that ye might cut yourselves off, and THAT YE MIGHT BE A CURSE AND A REPROACH AMONG ALL THE NATIONS OF THE EARTH?   Jeremiah 44:3 - 8

I said, I would scatter them into corners, I would make the remembrance of them to cease from among men:   Deuteronomy 32:26

We have allowed those who rule over us with great persecution to lead us in ways and beliefs that GOD hates. We swear by their religions and join their armed services to kill for them while they discriminate against us and fill up their prisons with our people while showing leniency for Whites. We comply to their demands and vote them in office every election, knowing that they hate us with perfect hatred. They lock our poor into Ghettoes with Monsters and Madmen, which inhibits a quality life and education for Blacks but suppresses our desires to ever enjoy the “American Dream”, if there ever was one, and this discrimination leaves the poor destitute and in want of all things.

How then can we think that these people look out for our interests? How then can we believe that their man-made Christian denominations, 40,000+ of them, with belief in a man who looks identical to them, nonetheless, is also our “Saviour”? Since his so-called “Coming” what has he done for us or even for the World? Let’s be real and look for GOD’s WORD and HIS TRUTH regarding this matter.

If the CREATOR said that there is no other GOD but HIM, and that HE does not know of another god (Isa.44:8), how then can we believe in this “New Testament” wherein is a man-god and no mention of “Thus Saith the LORD”? Are we really that gullible? What’s worse is that the White Supremacists’ Christian religions contradict the LAWS of GOD and END the keeping of them with their institution of the JC, man-god (Romans 10:4). The White Powers are the people responsible for the invention of this “New Testament”, and in their doing so, they have transgressed the laws, changed the ordinance, broken the everlasting covenant.” (Isaiah 24:5) (Surely, folks don’t think Blacks wrote the “NT” for Whites to follow; you think?) Nevertheless, it’s no wonder people say they do not understand the “Bible”.

If Christianity is fabricated, then without question, JC is an idol! And, therefore, the formation of this “New Testament” and its man-god defies GOD’s FIRST COMMANDMENT.

Thou shalt have no other gods before me. Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth: THOU SHALT NOT BOW DOWN THYSELF TO THEM, NOR SERVE THEM: FOR I THE LORD THY GOD AM A JEALOUS GOD…”   Exodus 20:3 - 5

Furthermore, this religion causes us to completely ignore and dismiss GOD’s Seventh Day Sabbath, which is the Anniversary of HIS CREATION. GOD rested on the Seventh Day, Blessed it, and Commanded that we also rest and be refreshed. GOD also said that this Holy Seventh Day is a SIGN between HIM and the Children of Israel, HIS Covenant People. HE Commanded that we observe the Sabbath for a “Perpetual Covenant”. Knowing this, how then can we permit our oppressive CAPTORS to dupe us into turning our backs on the WORD and COMMANDMENTS of the True and Living GOD, especially HIS Holy Seventh Day that stems from HIS CREATION?

“Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of them. And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made. And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from all his work which God created and made.   Genesis 2:1 - 3

The LORD said unto Moses, How long refuse ye to keep my commandments and my laws? See, for that the LORD hath given you the sabbath, therefore he giveth you on the sixth day the bread of two days; ABIDE YE EVERY MAN IN HIS PLACE, LET NO MAN GO OUT OF HIS PLACE ON THE SEVENTH DAY.   Exodus 16:28,29

SPEAK THOU ALSO UNTO THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL, SAYING, VERILY MY SABBATHS YE SHALL KEEP: for it is a sign between me and you throughout your generations; that ye may know that I am the LORD that doth sanctify you. Ye shall keep the sabbath therefore; for it is holy unto you: every one that defileth it shall surely be put to death: for whosoever doeth any work therein, that soul shall be cut off from among his people. Six days may work be done; BUT IN THE SEVENTH IS THE SABBATH OF REST, HOLY TO THE LORD: WHOSOEVER DOETH ANY WORK IN THE SABBATH DAY, HE SHALL SURELY BE PUT TO DEATH. Wherefore the children of Israel shall keep the sabbath, to OBSERVE THE SABBATH THROUGHOUT THEIR GENERATIONS, FOR A PERPETUAL COVENANT. It is a sign between me and the children of Israel for ever: for in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, and on the seventh day he rested, and was refreshed.” Exodus 31:13 - 17

Thus saith the LORD; Take heed to yourselves, and bear no burden on the sabbath day, nor bring it in by the gates of Jerusalem; Neither carry forth a burden out of your houses on the sabbath day, neither do ye any work, but hallow ye the sabbath day, as I commanded your fathers. Jeremiah 17:21,22

Please, let’s stop committing the very same transgressions and abominations that caused the Slave Trade of our people and that has us yet in the hands of our ruthless CAPTORS. We are smarter than this White Supremacist World Order portrays us. Look for Truth in the WORD of GOD, for given the corruption and wickedness that has transpired, we should know by now that we must put our HOPE and TRUST in ONLY HIM! Hell surrounds us, but not for too much longer, as the GOD of this Universe wants all the PRAISE that HE is due, and HE wants to see HIS LAW generating RIGHTEOUSNESS on HIS Earth and FREEDOM for HIS Beloved Children of Israel.

We don’t learn this in Church. We only learn the evil spin and wicked imaginations of “New Testament” writers whose sole endeavor was to cause the LAWS of GOD and HIS WORD to HIS Prophets to be forgotten. Furthermore, it is obvious that these Christian writers were bent on establishing their own religion, so that people will call on their JC, man-god, rather than the CREATOR GOD of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, the GOD proved to be a SAVIOR and a DELIVERER throughout the “Old Testament”.

THE DAY OF THE LORD THAT WILL END WICKEDNESS ON HIS EARTH

There’s no reason to fear the WORDS of GOD’s Prophets in the above passages, as these curses have already been fulfilled and are upon us, for we are, without question, in the lands of our enemies serving them and wickedly worshipping their impotent gods (Deut.28:64). However, we are not yet out of the woods, so to speak. Today, we must all be concerned with turning to the GOD capable of producing all this WRATH. And the reason is that HE is the GOD that brought all these curses upon us, and HE is apparently the ONLY GOD capable of satisfying our needs, ending our affliction and oppression, Delivering us out of this captivity, and establishing HIS Peace and Happiness on HIS Earth.

In order for the HOLY ONE to bring Righteousness and Peace to HIS Earth, it is imperative that HE end all the evil, wickedness, and abominations that brought this Earth to this catastrophic, cataclysmic, and diabolical state. Make no mistakes about it, the CREATOR GOD has plans to destroy the wicked, the sinner, and the rebellious. Ironically the “New Testament” writers also touted “Peace”, i.e., “Man of Peace”, just as did the wicked Prophets and Priests of Israel.

“From the least of them even unto the greatest of them every one is given to covetousness; and from the prophet even unto the priest every one dealeth falsely. They have healed also the hurt of the daughter of my people slightly, saying, Peace, peace; when there is no peace.   Jeremiah 6:13,14

And of a Truth, they suffered the consequences.

“The LORD said unto Moses, Whosoever hath sinned against me, him will I blot out of my book.   Exodus 32:33

For the day of the LORD of hosts shall be upon every one that is proud and lofty, and upon every one that is lifted up; and he shall be brought low:

“And the loftiness of man shall be bowed down, and the haughtiness of men shall be made low: AND THE LORD ALONE SHALL BE EXALTED IN THAT DAY. And the idols he shall utterly abolish. And they shall go into the holes of the rocks, and into the caves of the earth, for fear of the LORD, and for the glory of his majesty, when he ariseth to shake terribly the earth. In that day a man shall cast his idols of silver, and his idols of gold, which they made each one for himself to worship, to the moles and to the bats; To go into the clefts of the rocks, and into the tops of the ragged rocks, for fear of the LORD, and for the glory of his majesty, when he ariseth to shake terribly the earth.   Isaiah 2:12,17 - 21

HOWL YE; FOR THE DAY OF THE LORD IS AT HAND; IT SHALL COME AS A DESTRUCTION FROM THE ALMIGHTY. Therefore shall all hands be faint, and every man's heart shall melt: And they shall be afraid: pangs and sorrows shall take hold of them; they shall be in pain as a woman that travaileth: they shall be amazed one at another; their faces shall be as flames. Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, cruel both with wrath and fierce anger, to lay the land desolate: and he shall destroy the sinners thereof out of it. For the stars of heaven and the constellations thereof shall not give their light: the sun shall be darkened in his going forth, and the moon shall not cause her light to shine.”   Isaiah 13:6 – 10

Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: THE SOUL THAT SINNETH, IT SHALL DIE.   Ezekiel 18:4

For, behold, in those days, and in that time, when I shall bring again the captivity of Judah and Jerusalem, I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat, and will plead with them there for my people and for my heritage Israel, WHOM THEY HAVE SCATTERED AMONG THE NATIONS, AND PARTED MY LAND.   Joel 3:1,2

Yes, the CREATOR will not only END the worship of all other gods and all wickedness, but HE will establish HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS on HIS EARTH, which can only mean that the CREATOR GOD of Israel will amplify HIS LAW.

THE LORD IS WELL PLEASED FOR HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS' SAKE; HE WILL MAGNIFY THE LAW, AND MAKE IT HONOURABLE.”   ISAIAH 42:21

BEHOLD, THE DAYS COME, SAITH THE LORD, THAT I WILL MAKE A NEW COVENANT WITH THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL, AND WITH THE HOUSE OF JUDAH: Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD: But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I WILL PUT MY LAW IN THEIR INWARD PARTS, AND WRITE IT IN THEIR HEARTS; AND WILL BE THEIR GOD, AND THEY SHALL BE MY PEOPLE. And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD; for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.”   Jeremiah 31:31 – 34

DON’T STAY IN DARKNESS FOREVER; LET GOD’s WORD BE THE LIGHT TO FOLLOW

TO THE LAW AND TO THE TESTIMONY: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.   Isaiah 8:20

It would make no sense at all for the RIGHTEOUS CREATOR GOD to revoke HIS LAWS of RIGHTEOUSNESS. And let me be crystal clear; in that the CREATOR is a JEALOUS GOD, HE will not give HIS GLORY to another, and every knee will bow to HIM and no other gods.

I am the LORD: that is my name:

and my glory will I not give to another,

neither my praise to graven images.

Isaiah 42:8

Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth:

for I am God, and there is none else.

I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth

in righteousness, and shall not return,

That unto me every knee shall bow,

every tongue shall swear.

Surely, shall one say, in the LORD have I righteousness

and strength: even to him shall men come;

and all that are incensed against him

shall be ashamed.

In the LORD shall all the seed of Israel

be justified, and shall glory.

Isaiah 45:22 - 25

You need to be a member of TheBlackList Pub to add comments!

Join TheBlackList Pub

Email me when people reply –
https://theblacklist.net/