Shabbat Message For November 16, 2019

THE SABBATH MESSAGE FOR NOVEMBER 16, 2019:

YAH, THE CREATOR, IS MY GOD AND MY ONLY SAVIOR!

Shalom to All Who Seek the CREATOR GOD of Israel and HIS TRUTH,

WHAT IT MEANS TO BE IN COVENANT

WITH THE CREATOR GOD OF ISRAEL

Thou hast avouched the LORD this day to be thy God,

and to walk in his ways,

and to keep his statutes, and his commandments,

and his judgments, and to hearken unto his voice:

And the LORD hath avouched thee this day

to be his peculiar people, as he hath promised thee,

and that thou shouldest keep all his commandments;

And to make thee high above all nations

which he hath made, in praise, and in name, and in honour;

and that thou mayest be

an holy people unto the LORD thy God, as he hath spoken.

Deuteronomy 26:17 - 19

I made you to go up out of Egypt,

and have brought you unto the land

which I sware unto your fathers;

AND I SAID, I WILL NEVER BREAK MY COVENANT WITH YOU.

Judges 2:1

“Seek the LORD, and his strength: seek his face evermore.

Remember his marvellous works that he hath done;

his wonders, and the judgments of his mouth;

O ye seed of Abraham his servant, ye children of Jacob his chosen.

He is the LORD our God: his judgments are in all the earth.

He hath remembered his covenant for ever,

the word which he commanded to a thousand generations.

Which covenant he made with Abraham, and his oath unto Isaac;

And confirmed the same unto Jacob for a law,

AND TO ISRAEL FOR AN EVERLASTING COVENANT:”

Psalm 105:4 - 10

Just recently someone asked me to write on GOD’s COVENANT with the Children of Israel. Scores of times I have mentioned this topic, but not in the detail presented herein. GOD’s COVENANT is the FOUNDATION of HIS WAYS of Righteousness and HIS Connection and Union with the People HE Chose for HIMSELF. This Covenant certifies that the CREATOR is the GOD of Israel, and that our lives revolve around this HIM and HIS COVENANT. From the Kings of Israel to the Prophets, Priests, and all the Israelites, everyone must encompass GOD’s COVENANT!

The king went up into the house of the LORD, and all the men of Judah and all the inhabitants of Jerusalem with him, and the priests, and the prophets, and all the people, both small and great: AND HE READ IN THEIR EARS ALL THE WORDS OF THE BOOK OF THE COVENANT which was found in the house of the LORD. And the king stood by a pillar, and made a covenant before the LORD, to walk after the LORD, and to keep his commandments and his testimonies and his statutes with all their heart and all their soul, TO PERFORM THE WORDS OF THIS COVENANT that were written in this book. And all the people stood to the covenant.”   II Kings 23:2,3

Will descendants of Slaves embrace this Covenant and Gloriously esteem our Biblical History, well, to be truthful, I doubt it seriously, and for that reason, there will only be a Remnant of GOD’s Chosen saved and delivered back to our heritage. And just to be clear, let’s define the word “Covenant” and consider how it relates to our being the Chosen Children of Israel:

Contract

Promise

Agreement

Pact

Vow

Oath

All the above concepts correlate with GOD’s objectives for fulfilling HIS “COVENANT” that HE Commanded of HIS Chosen People, the Children of Israel. And given what’s written in “Old Testament” Scripture, there is much information that brings GOD’s TRUTH to Light giving us good reason to worship, believe in, and Trust in ONLY HIM. GOD’s COVENANT entails more than just being the Chosen People of GOD, and OBEDIENCE is the major factor for attaining GOD’s WAYS of Righteousness and HIS Blessing, as we will soon learn. Our lives depend on every facet of GOD’s COVENANT, as it is our WAY of Life. Even the Stranger among us must take hold of GOD’s COVENANT.

Also the sons of the stranger, that join themselves to the LORD, to serve him, and to love the name of the LORD, to be his servants, every one that keepeth the sabbath from polluting it, and TAKETH HOLD OF MY COVENANT; Even them will I bring to my holy mountain, and make them joyful in my house of prayer: their burnt offerings and their sacrifices shall be accepted upon mine altar; for MINE HOUSE SHALL BE CALLED AN HOUSE OF PRAYER FOR ALL PEOPLE. The Lord GOD which gathereth the outcasts of Israel saith, Yet will I gather others to him, beside those that are gathered unto him.   Isaiah 56:6 - 8

However, we must first understand that GOD’s Everlasting Covenant is exceptional in that it is about absolute worship of HIM and ONLY HIM, and it is also about LIVING AND DOING HIS BOOK OF THE LAW! We should know that GOD’s Everlasting Covenant requires living and doing HIS Book of the Law for as long as we live on GOD’s Earth and as it is written.

These are the statutes and judgments, which ye shall observe to do in the land, which the LORD God of thy fathers giveth thee to possess it, all the days that ye live upon the earth.

“What thing soever I command you, observe to do it: THOU SHALT NOT ADD THERETO, NOR DIMINISH FROM IT. Deuteronomy 12:1,32

MOSES…TOOK THE BOOK OF THE COVENANT, and read in the audience of the people: and they said, All that the LORD hath said will we do, and be obedient.   Exodus 24:6,7

WE WERE TOLD TO TAKE HEED NOT TO FORGET GOD’s COVENANT, BUT AS WE CAN SEE, THAT DID NOT HAPPEN

“Take heed unto yourselves, LEST YE FORGET THE COVENANT OF THE LORD YOUR GOD, which he made with you, and make you a graven image, or the likeness of any thing, which the LORD thy God hath forbidden thee. FOR THE LORD THY GOD IS A CONSUMING FIRE, EVEN A JEALOUS GOD.   Deuteronomy 4:23,24

If the HOLY ONE of Israel did not want the Children of Israel worshipping the gods of Egypt and the gods of Canaan, it should be understood that HE certainly does not want us worshipping the god of heathens in whose lands HE cast us. That’s just common sense! Moreover, given GOD’s COVENANT, we should know that it is HIS WORK that we must follow and dismiss all other teachings and religions that have caused us to break this Everlasting Covenant.

“The earth mourneth and fadeth away, the world languisheth and fadeth away, the haughty people of the earth do languish. The earth also is defiled under the inhabitants thereof; BECAUSE THEY HAVE TRANSGRESSED THE LAWS, CHANGED THE ORDINANCE, BROKEN THE EVERLASTING COVENANT. Therefore hath the curse devoured the earth, and they that dwell therein are desolate: therefore the inhabitants of the earth are burned, and few men left.”   Isaiah 24:4 - 6

There is much in the “Old Testament” to prove that the CREATOR GOD is the ONLY GOD of this Universe. Of great import is this Divine Covenant that verifies that the GOD of Israel is the ONE True and Living GOD, and that there is NONE ELSE. Without question, it is the Slave Trade that is the one great occurrence and landmark in history that gives credence to the existence of the CREATOR. It was the “Old Testament” GOD of Israel that cast HIS Beloved, Chosen People, the Biblical Israelites, into this dreadful Slave Trade. That which this GOD said actually happened, and HE did not waste too much time bringing this pogrom to pass.

You see, there is no other Holocaust in history to compare with the barbaric and merciless Slave Trade that kidnapped Blacks from “Africa”. It was the CREATOR GOD of Israel that warned and promised HIS Beloved Children of Israel that if they turned to other gods that HE would scatter them into the hands of heathens to serve them. Thus, because our forefathers disobeyed and rejected GOD’s COVENANT, we are fulfilling prophecy and are captives in the lands of our enemies just as HE said. And because we still reject HIS Covenant, today, we are captives and are at the disposal of wicked White Powers-that-be who sustain our suppression in every country that took our forebears into captivity.

The LORD said unto Moses, Behold, thou shalt sleep with thy fathers; and THIS PEOPLE WILL RISE UP, AND GO A WHORING AFTER THE gods of the strangers of the land, whither they go to be among them, and WILL FORSAKE ME, AND BREAK MY COVENANT WHICH I HAVE MADE WITH THEM. Then my anger shall be kindled against them in that day, and I will forsake them, and I will hide my face from them, and they shall be devoured, and many evils and troubles shall befall them; so that they will say in that day. Are not these evils come upon us, because our God is not among us? Deuteronomy 31:16

If ye walk contrary unto me, and will not hearken unto me; I will bring seven times more plagues upon you according to your sins. I will also send wild beasts among you, which shall rob you of your children, and destroy your cattle, and make you few in number; and your highways shall be desolate. And IF YE WILL NOT BE REFORMED BY ME BY THESE THINGS, BUT WILL WALK CONTRARY UNTO ME; THEN WILL I ALSO WALK CONTRARY UNTO YOU, AND WILL PUNISH YOU YET SEVEN TIMES FOR YOUR SINS. And I will bring a sword upon you, that shall avenge the quarrel of my covenant: and when ye are gathered together within your cities, I will send the pestilence among you; and YE SHALL BE DELIVERED INTO THE HAND OF THE ENEMY.   Leviticus 26:21 - 25

I WILL SCATTER YOU AMONG THE HEATHEN, and will draw out a sword after you: and your land shall be desolate, and your cities waste.”   Leviticus 26:33

Thy sons and thy daughters shall be given unto another people, and thine eyes shall look, and fail with longing for them all the day long: and there shall be no might in thine hand.

“So that thou shalt be mad for the sight of thine eyes which thou shalt see. The LORD shall smite thee in the knees, and in the legs, with a sore botch that cannot be healed, from the sole of thy foot unto the top of thy head. THE LORD SHALL BRING THEE, AND THY KING WHICH THOU SHALT SET OVER THEE, UNTO A NATION WHICH NEITHER THOU NOR THY FATHERS HAVE KNOWN; AND THERE SHALT THOU SERVE OTHER GODS, wood and stone. And thou shalt become an astonishment, a proverb, and a byword, among all nations whither the LORD shall lead thee.”   Deuteronomy 28:32, 34 - 37

I am completely baffled that after reading about GOD scattering HIS Covenant People into the hands of their enemies, the heathen, for turning to other gods, that people don’t understand that this “Old Testament” prophecy is making reference to today’s “descendants of Slaves”. No other people can claim this Slave Trade and subjugation, and the reason is that our forebears not only went into bondage, but they also lost total identity of their being GOD’s Chosen, the Children of Israel. That stands to prove just how angry Our GOD was at our wicked forefathers for turning to other gods and for forsaking HIM.

I said, I would scatter them into corners, I would make the remembrance of them to cease from among men:

“For they are a nation void of counsel, neither is there any understanding in them. O that they were wise, that they understood this, that they would consider their latter end! How should one chase a thousand, and two put ten thousand to flight, except their Rock had sold them, and the LORD had shut them up?

“For their vine is of the vine of Sodom, and of the fields of Gomorrah: their grapes are grapes of gall, their clusters are bitter:

“To me belongeth vengeance, and recompence; THEIR FOOT SHALL SLIDE IN DUE TIME: FOR THE DAY OF THEIR CALAMITY IS AT HAND, AND THE THINGS THAT SHALL COME UPON THEM MAKE HASTE. For the LORD shall judge his people, and repent himself for his servants, when he seeth that their power is gone, and there is none shut up, or left. And he shall say, WHERE ARE THEIR gods, THEIR ROCK IN WHOM THEY TRUSTED, Deuteronomy 32:26, 28 – 30,32, 35 - 37  

That being a given, it is certainly true that the Christian religion that White Supremacist have enticed us to advocate since the Slave Trade is the work of heathens and is our downfall, just as Our GOD has said.

THE LORD THY GOD IS A CONSUMING FIRE, EVEN A JEALOUS GOD. When thou shalt beget children, and children's children, and ye shall have remained long in the land, and shall corrupt yourselves, and make a graven image, or the likeness of any thing, and shall do evil in the sight of the LORD thy God, to provoke him to anger: I CALL HEAVEN AND EARTH TO WITNESS AGAINST YOU THIS DAY, THAT YE SHALL SOON UTTERLY PERISH FROM OFF THE LAND whereunto ye go over Jordan to possess it; ye shall not prolong your days upon it, but shall utterly be destroyed. THE LORD SHALL SCATTER YOU AMONG THE NATIONS, and ye shall be left few in number among the heathen, whither the LORD shall lead you. And there ye shall serve gods, the work of men's hands, wood and stone, which neither see, nor hear, nor eat, nor smell. But if from thence thou shalt seek the LORD thy God, thou shalt find him, if thou seek him with all thy heart and with all thy soul. When thou art in tribulation, and all these things are come upon thee, even in the latter days, if thou turn to the LORD thy God, and shalt be obedient unto his voice; (For the LORD thy God is a merciful God;) he will not forsake thee, neither destroy thee, nor forget the covenant of thy fathers which he sware unto them.   Deuteronomy 4:24 – 31    

GOD’s COVENANT BEGAN WITH THE PATRIARCHS OF THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL, AND IN KEEPING IT WE KEEP OUR GOD WITH US

GOD’S COVENANT WITH ABRAHAM TO GIVE HIM AND HIS SEED CANAAN LAND:

“The word of the LORD came unto Abram in a vision, saying, Fear not, Abram: I AM THY SHIELD, AND THY EXCEEDING GREAT REWARD.

“In the same day THE LORD MADE A COVENANT WITH ABRAM, SAYING, UNTO THY SEED HAVE I GIVEN THIS LAND, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates: The Kenites, and the Kenizzites, and the Kadmonites, And the Hittites, and the Perizzites, and the Rephaims, And the Amorites, and the Canaanites, and the Girgashites, and the Jebusites.”   Genesis 15:1, 18 – 21

ABRAM’S NAME CHANGE AND GOD’s EVERLASTING COVENANT TO BE GOD TO ABRAHAM AND TO HIS SEED

Thou art the LORD the God, who didst choose Abram, and broughtest him forth out of Ur of the Chaldees, and gavest him the name of Abraham; And foundest his heart faithful before thee, and madest a covenant with him to give the land of the Canaanites, the Hittites, the Amorites, and the Perizzites, and the Jebusites, and the Girgashites, to give it, I say, to his seed, and hast performed thy words; for thou art righteous:”   Nehemiah 9:7,8

GOD’s COVENANT AND COMMANDMENT OF CIRCUMCISION FOR ABRAHAM AND HIS SEED

“When Abram was ninety years old and nine, the LORD appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I am the Almighty God; WALK BEFORE ME, and be thou perfect. And I WILL MAKE MY COVENANT BETWEEN ME AND THEE, and will multiply thee exceedingly.   Genesis 17:1,2

My covenant is with thee, and thou shalt be a father of many nations. NEITHER SHALL THY NAME ANY MORE BE CALLED ABRAM, BUT THY NAME SHALL BE ABRAHAM; for a father of many nations have I made thee. And I will make thee exceeding fruitful, and I will make nations of thee, and kings shall come out of thee. And I will establish my COVENANT BETWEEN ME AND THEE AND THY SEED after thee in their generations for an EVERLASTING COVENANT, TO BE A GOD UNTO THEE, AND TO THY SEED AFTER THEE. AND I WILL GIVE UNTO THEE, AND TO THY SEED AFTER THEE, THE LAND WHEREIN THOU ART A STRANGER, ALL THE LAND OF CANAAN, for an everlasting possession; and I will be their God. And God said unto Abraham, Thou shalt keep my covenant therefore, thou, and thy seed after thee in their generations. This is my covenant, which ye shall keep, between me and you and thy seed after thee; EVERY MAN CHILD AMONG YOU SHALL BE CIRCUMCISED. And ye shall circumcise the flesh of your foreskin; and it shall be a token of the covenant betwixt me and you.   Genesis 17:4 – 11

GOD’s COVENANT WITH THE NATION OF ISRAEL INCLUDES THE TEN COMMANDMENTS (EVEN ALL GOD’s LAWS, STATUTES, AND JUDGMENTS)

And the LORD said unto Moses, Write thou these words: for after the tenor of these words I have made a covenant with thee and with Israel. And he was there with the LORD forty days and forty nights; he did neither eat bread, nor drink water. And HE WROTE UPON THE TABLES THE WORDS OF THE COVENANT, THE TEN COMMANDMENTS. Exodus 34:27,28

These are the words of the covenant, which the LORD commanded Moses to make with the children of Israel in the land of Moab, beside the covenant which he made with them in Horeb.

“KEEP THEREFORE THE WORDS OF THIS COVENANT, AND DO THEM, that ye may prosper in all that ye do. Ye stand this day all of you before the LORD your God; your captains of your tribes, your elders, and your officers, with all the men of Israel, Your little ones, your wives, and thy stranger that is in thy camp, from the hewer of thy wood unto the drawer of thy water: That thou shouldest enter into covenant with the LORD thy God, and into his oath, which the LORD thy God maketh with thee this day: That he may establish thee to day for a people unto himself, and that he may be unto thee a God, as he hath said unto thee, and as he hath sworn unto thy fathers, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob. NEITHER WITH YOU ONLY DO I MAKE THIS COVENANT AND THIS OATH; BUT WITH HIM THAT STANDETH HERE WITH US THIS DAY BEFORE THE LORD OUR GOD, AND ALSO WITH HIM THAT IS NOT HERE WITH US THIS DAY:   Deuteronomy 29:1, 9 – 15

Moses commanded them, saying, At the end of every seven years, in the solemnity of the year of release, in the feast of tabernacles, When all Israel is come to appear before the LORD thy God in the place which he shall choose, thou shalt read this law before all Israel in their hearing. Gather the people together, men, and women, and children, and thy stranger that is within thy gates, that they may hear, and that they may learn, and fear the LORD your God, and observe to do all the words of this law: And that their children, which have not known any thing, may hear, and learn to fear the LORD your God, as long as ye live in the land whither ye go over Jordan to possess it.   Deuteronomy 31:10 – 13

O YE SEED OF ISRAEL HIS SERVANT, YE CHILDREN OF JACOB, HIS CHOSEN ONES. HE IS THE LORD OUR GOD; HIS JUDGMENTS ARE IN ALL THE EARTH. BE YE MINDFUL ALWAYS OF HIS COVENANT; THE WORD WHICH HE COMMANDED TO A THOUSAND GENERATIONS; Even of the covenant which he made with Abraham, and of his oath unto Isaac; And hath confirmed the same to Jacob for a law, and to Israel FOR AN EVERLASTING COVENANT, Saying, Unto thee will I give the land of Canaan, the lot of your inheritance;   I Chronicles 16:13 - 18

THE ARK OF THE COVENANT:

The Ark of the Covenant formerly contained GOD’s Book of the Law (Deut. 31:26). However, because the Israelites and the Land of Israel had been put into the hands of heathens, the Ark, as well as GOD’s Holy Temple were defiled. The GOD of Israel then wanted nothing to do with either the Ark of the Covenant or HIS Holy Temple that King Solomon built for HIS Holy Name.

“It shall come to pass, when ye be multiplied and increased in the land, in those days, saith the LORD, they shall say no more, The ark of the covenant of the LORD: neither shall it come to mind: neither shall they remember it; neither shall they visit it; neither shall that be done any more.   Jeremiah 3:16

Instead of having an Ark to hold GOD’s LAW, we, the Children of Israel, will hold GOD’s Laws, Statutes, and Judgments in our hearts, and that is what will be GOD’S “NEW COVENANT” with the Righteous Remnant of Israel prophesied to return.

“Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I WILL MAKE A NEW COVENANT WITH THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL, AND WITH THE HOUSE OF JUDAH: Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD: But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I WILL PUT MY LAW IN THEIR INWARD PARTS, AND WRITE IT IN THEIR HEARTS; and will be their God, and they shall be my people. And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD; for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.”   Jeremiah 31:31 – 34

GOD’s “COVENANT OF THE PRIESTHOOD”

Take thou unto thee Aaron thy brother, and his sons with him, from among the children of Israel, that he may minister unto me in the priest's office, even Aaron, Nadab and Abihu, Eleazar and Ithamar, Aaron's sons.”   Exodus 28:1

“And Moses wrote this law, and delivered it unto the priests the sons of Levi, which bare the ark of the covenant of the LORD, and unto all the elders of Israel.”   Deuteronomy 31:9

“And ye shall know that I have sent this commandment unto you, THAT MY COVENANT MIGHT BE WITH LEVI, SAITH THE LORD OF HOSTS. My covenant was with him of life and peace; and I gave them to him for the fear wherewith he feared me, and was afraid before my name. The law of truth was in his mouth, and iniquity was not found in his lips: he walked with me in peace and equity, and did turn many away from iniquity. For the priest's lips should keep knowledge, and they should seek the law at his mouth: for HE IS THE MESSENGER OF THE LORD OF HOSTS.   Malachi 2:4 - 7

GOD’s COVENANT OF SALT WITH KING DAVID AND HIS SEED

“And as for thee, if thou wilt walk before me, as David thy father walked, and do according to all that I have commanded thee, and shalt observe my statues and my judgments; Then will I stablish the throne of thy kingdom, according as I have COVENANTED WITH DAVID THY FATHER, saying, There shall not fail thee a man to be ruler in Israel.”   II Chronicles 7:17,18

Ought ye not to know that the LORD God of Israel gave the kingdom over Israel to David for ever, even to him and to his sons by a covenant of salt?   II Chronicles 13:5

Howbeit the LORD would not destroy the house of David, because of the covenant that he had made with David, and as he promised to give a light to him and to his sons for ever.”   II Chronicles 21:7

I have made a covenant with my chosen, I have sworn unto David my servant, THY SEED WILL I ESTABLISH FOR EVER, and build up thy throne to all generations. ”   Psalm 89:3,4

THE HISTORY OF THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL BREAKING GOD’s COVENANT

The worship of other gods violates and breaches GOD’s COVENANT with HIS Chosen People, and as a result of committing this abomination, HE caused us to suffer and perish in a Slave Trade and in this ongoing captivity.

WHEREFORE HATH THE LORD DONE THUS UNTO THIS LAND? WHAT MEANETH THE HEAT OF THIS GREAT ANGER? Then men shall say, BECAUSE THEY HAVE FORSAKEN THE COVENANT OF THE LORD GOD OF THEIR FATHERS, which he made with them when he brought them forth out of the land of Egypt: For they went and served other gods, and worshipped them, gods whom they knew not, and whom he had not given unto them: And the anger of the LORD was kindled against this land, to bring upon it all the curses that are written in this book: AND THE LORD ROOTED THEM OUT OF THEIR LAND IN ANGER, AND IN WRATH, AND IN GREAT INDIGNATION, AND CAST THEM INTO ANOTHER LAND, AS IT IS THIS DAY.   Deuteronomy 29:24 - 28

They are turned back to the iniquities of their forefathers, which refused to hear my words; and THEY WENT AFTER OTHER gods TO SERVE THEM: THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL AND THE HOUSE OF JUDAH HAVE BROKEN MY COVENANT which I made with their fathers. Therefore thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will bring evil upon them, which they shall not be able to escape; and THOUGH THEY SHALL CRY UNTO ME, I WILL NOT HEARKEN UNTO THEM. Then shall the cities of Judah and inhabitants of Jerusalem go, and cry unto the gods unto whom they offer incense: but THEY SHALL NOT SAVE THEM AT ALL IN THE TIME OF THEIR TROUBLE.   Jeremiah 11:10 - 12

Unfortunately, there are those of us, today, who know the GOD of Israel but have broken HIS Covenant and look to another god to save them out of their troubles and to heal them of their diseases, but as GOD has suggested, their belief in their god will be in vain.

THERE IS BUT ONE WAY TO GET OUT OF THIS GREAT TRIBULATION THAT HAS US FAR REMOVED FROM OUR HERITAGE

THE LORD THY GOD IS A CONSUMING FIRE, EVEN A JEALOUS GOD. When thou shalt beget children, and children's children, and ye shall have remained long in the land, and shall corrupt yourselves, and make a graven image, or the likeness of any thing, and shall do evil in the sight of the LORD thy God, to provoke him to anger: I CALL HEAVEN AND EARTH TO WITNESS AGAINST YOU THIS DAY, THAT YE SHALL SOON UTTERLY PERISH FROM OFF THE LAND whereunto ye go over Jordan to possess it; ye shall not prolong your days upon it, but shall utterly be destroyed. THE LORD SHALL SCATTER YOU AMONG THE NATIONS, and ye shall be left few in number among the heathen, whither the LORD shall lead you. And there ye shall serve gods, the work of men's hands, wood and stone, which neither see, nor hear, nor eat, nor smell. BUT IF FROM THENCE THOU SHALT SEEK THE LORD THY GOD, THOU SHALT FIND HIM, IF THOU SEEK HIM WITH ALL THY HEART AND WITH ALL THY SOUL. When thou art in tribulation, and all these things are come upon thee, even in the latter days, if thou turn to the LORD thy God, and shalt be obedient unto his voice; (For the LORD thy God is a merciful God;) he will not forsake thee, neither destroy thee, nor forget the covenant of thy fathers which he sware unto them.   Deuteronomy 4:24 – 31  

“I beseech thee, O LORD God of heaven, THE GREAT AND TERRIBLE GOD, THAT KEEPETH COVENANT AND MERCY FOR THEM THAT LOVE HIM AND OBSERVE HIS COMMANDMENTS: Let thine ear now be attentive, and thine eyes open, that thou mayest hear the prayer of thy servant, which I pray before thee now, day and night, for the children of Israel thy servants, and confess the sins of the children of Israel, which we have sinned against thee: both I and my father's house have sinned. We have dealt very corruptly against thee, and have not kept the commandments, nor the statutes, nor the judgments, which thou commandedst thy servant Moses. Remember, I beseech thee, the word that thou commandedst thy servant Moses, saying, If ye transgress, I will scatter you abroad among the nations: But if ye turn unto me, and keep my commandments, and do them; though there were of you cast out unto the uttermost part of the heaven, yet will I gather them from thence, and will bring them unto the place that I have chosen to set my name there. Now these are thy servants and thy people, whom thou hast redeemed by thy great power, and by thy strong hand. O Lord, I beseech thee, let now thine ear be attentive to the prayer of thy servant, and to the prayer of thy servants, who desire to fear thy name: and prosper, I pray thee,”   Nehemiah 1:5 - 11

Who would have thought that all we need to do to get out of this White Supremacist Nation and from under its oppressive control and return back to our heritage is to return back to the very COVENANT the CREATOR GOD made with Abraham.

ONCE THE CREATOR GOD GATHERS HIS COVENANT PEOPLE HE WILL MAKE A NEW “COVENANT” WITH THE REMNANT OF ISRAEL THAT IS DESTINED TO RETURN

It shall come to pass in that day, that the remnant of Israel, and such as are escaped of the house of Jacob, shall no more again stay upon him that smote them; but SHALL STAY UPON THE LORD, THE HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL, IN TRUTH. THE REMNANT SHALL RETURN, EVEN THE REMNANT OF JACOB, UNTO THE MIGHTY GOD. For though thy people Israel be as the sand of the sea, yet a remnant of them shall return:”   Isaiah 10:20 - 22

I WILL GIVE THEM ONE HEART, AND ONE WAY, THAT THEY MAY FEAR ME FOR EVER, for the good of them, and of their children after them: And I WILL MAKE AN EVERLASTING COVENANT WITH THEM, that I will not turn away from them, to do them good; but I WILL PUT MY FEAR IN THEIR HEARTS, THAT THEY SHALL NOT DEPART FROM ME. Jeremiah 32:39,40

I WILL BRING YOU OUT FROM THE PEOPLE, AND WILL GATHER YOU OUT OF THE COUNTRIES WHEREIN YE ARE SCATTERED, with a mighty hand, and with a stretched out arm, and with fury poured out. And I will bring you into the wilderness of the people, and there will I plead with you face to face. Like as I pleaded with your fathers in the wilderness of the land of Egypt, so will I plead with you, saith the Lord GOD. And I will cause you to pass under the rod, and I WILL BRING YOU INTO THE BOND OF THE COVENANT: And I will purge out from among you the rebels, and them that transgress against me: I will bring them forth out of the country where they sojourn, and they shall not enter into the land of Israel: and ye shall know that I am the LORD.”   Ezekiel 20:34 - 38

I will sanctify my great name, which was profaned among the heathen, which ye have profaned in the midst of them; and the heathen shall know that I am the LORD, saith the Lord GOD, when I shall be sanctified in you before their eyes. For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land. Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you. A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh. And I WILL PUT MY SPIRIT WITHIN YOU, AND CAUSE YOU TO WALK IN MY STATUTES, AND YE SHALL KEEP MY JUDGMENTS, AND DO THEM. And ye shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers; AND YE SHALL BE MY PEOPLE, AND I WILL BE YOUR GOD.   Ezekiel 36:23 – 28

There is no better Divine Relationship that existed between the GOD of Israel and the Nation of Israel than this Covenant the CREATOR made with Abraham and his SEED. This was a Union of love, devotion, and total Trust, and not enough can be said of this “Marriage” that GOD sealed with HIS People. For that reason, let us again allow Our GOD of Israel to lead and guide us in HIS WAYS.

THY MAKER IS THINE HUSBAND; THE LORD OF HOSTS IS HIS NAME; AND THY REDEEMER THE HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL; The God of the whole earth shall he be called. For the LORD hath called thee as a woman forsaken and grieved in spirit, and a wife of youth, when thou wast refused, saith thy God. For a small moment have I forsaken thee; but with great mercies will I gather thee. In a little wrath I hid my face from thee for a moment; but with everlasting kindness will I have mercy on thee, saith the LORD thy Redeemer.”   Isaiah 54:5 - 8

Go and proclaim these words toward the north, and say, Return, thou backsliding Israel, saith the LORD; and I will not cause mine anger to fall upon you: for I am merciful, saith the LORD, and I will not keep anger for ever. Only acknowledge thine iniquity, that thou hast transgressed against the LORD thy God, and hast scattered thy ways to the strangers under every green tree, and ye have not obeyed my voice, saith the LORD. Turn, O backsliding children, saith the LORD; for I AM MARRIED UNTO YOU: and I will take you one of a city, and two of a family, and I will bring you to Zion:   Jeremiah 3:12 - 14

If we will take heed to the WORD of GOD and HIS COVENANT, we will all be the wiser to keep HIS Book of the Law without fail, worship ONLY HIM without fail, and then again be HIS “SPECIAL PEOPLE” in our own Land of Milk and Honey that HE gave to Abraham, Isaac, Jacob-Israel, and to their SEED.

I am truly pleased that I was asked to write about GOD’s COVENANT with the Children of Israel, as this is information of which we should all be aware. It is my hope that we will soon be gathered together to Renew this Covenant and prepare our hearts to serve Our GOD of Israel in Truth and in Righteousness this time. Hopefully, I have shed light on the most important aspects of this DIVINE COVENANT in order that it will encourage Israelites to come together and work towards our EXODUS and our RETURN, as it is prophesied.

Keep therefore the words of this covenant,

and do them, that ye may prosper in all that ye do.

Ye stand this day all of you

before the LORD your God;

your captains of your tribes, your elders, and your officers,

with all the men of Israel,

Your little ones, your wives,

and thy stranger that is in thy camp,

from the hewer of thy wood unto the drawer of thy water:

That thou shouldest enter into covenant

with the LORD thy God, and into his oath,

which the LORD thy God maketh with thee this day:

That he may establish thee to day

for a people unto himself,

and that he may be unto thee a God,

as he hath said unto thee,

and as he hath sworn unto thy fathers,

to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob.

Deuteronomy 29:9 – 13

You need to be a member of TheBlackList Pub to add comments!

Join TheBlackList Pub

Email me when people reply –
https://theblacklist.net/