Shabbat Message For May 4, 2019

THE SABBATH MESSAGE FOR MAY 4, 2019:

YAH, THE CREATOR, IS MY GOD AND MY ONLY SAVIOR!

Shalom to All Who Seek the CREATOR GOD of Israel and HIS TRUTH,

SOME THINGS JUST DO NOT MIX

AND

SOME BELIEFS CANNOT BE LINKED

WITH GOD’s TRUTH

I AM THE LORD YOUR GOD;

walk in my statutes, and keep my judgments, and do them;

And hallow my sabbaths;

and they shall be a sign between me and you,

THAT YE MAY KNOW THAT I AM THE LORD YOUR GOD.

Ezekiel 20:19,20

The list of things and entities that do not mix and that are not associated with GOD’s TRUTH are almost endless, however, the account below will suffice for understanding of this Message:

Water and oil

Fire and water

Apples and Oranges

Night and day

Truth and Lies

Good and evil

Mankind and animals

Heaven and Earth

Heaven and hell

Death and heaven

Hell and Salvation

The Just and the wicked

Life and death

White Supremacists and descendants of Slaves

Freedom and captivity

GOD and man

GOD’s WORD and man’s imaginations

GOD’s TRUTH and false worship

GOD’s Righteousness and man’s religions

Wisdom and foolishness

GOD’s LAW and sin

GOD’s Holy Rest Day and work

The Children of Israel and Gentiles (Non-Hebrews)

The Righteous and the wicked

Righteousness and abomination

The CREATOR and false gods

It is so very difficult to show our loved ones the PATH of Life that the CREATOR has established for us even if it’s crystal clear and in black and white. I love my Baby Brother dearly, and actually I don’t think I could love him more. When he was but an infant, I walked the hall with him in my arms in the middle of the night to get him to go back to sleep. I fed him, changed his diapers, and took him with me when I went outside to play. I did his homework when he was older, and loved him as if he were my own son. Now that you know about my love for my Baby Brother, let me tell you something else about him.

We cannot carry on a conversation without debating the Bible. However, I have convinced him that JC is a fraud. But keeping GOD’s LAWS of Righteousness is not something he is ready to accept or do. When I told him about the “Old Testament” being tampered with, he had the bright idea that, that was fodder to reject what’s written in this book. This really is no secret, as one only need search the Internet to find out the truth of the matter. If the books in the “Old Testament” do not contain “Thus Saith the LORD”, I personally disregard them altogether and never use them in conjunction with the WORD of GOD.  

My Brother harps on the belief that if this book has been tampered with then it is suspect. I retort that the CREATOR wants us to learn HIS WAYS, and therefore, HE leaves HIS WORD in the form of “Thus Saith the LORD”, which eliminates any doubt about what HE wants us to know and to do.

Well, the smarty pants said he could write his own Bible and include “Thus Saith the LORD” and make it say whatever he wants. I explained to him that the CREATOR GOD and HIS Prophets are consistently on ONE ACCORD in the “Old Testament” when it entails worshipping HIM and observing HIS Book of the Law. For that reason, we have to believe that “Thus Saith the LORD” is absolutely key to knowing the TRUE GOD and HIS Laws, Statutes, and Judgments, which HE has Commanded that we live and do for as long as we live on HIS Earth or be judged for sinning against HIM. Moreover, where else can we find the WORD of GOD, except at the Mouth of HIS Prophets?

That which my Baby Brother would be wise to do, if he really believes that the “Old Testament” and “Thus Saith the LORD” are tampered with is to search this book for all that he feels has been changed and manipulated, and THEN prove it has been tampered with. Otherwise, all that he says is sheer speculation. The CREATOR GOD wants us to know HIS LAW, and would never put stumbling blocks before us to prevent understanding of HIS WAYS of Righteousness.

When there is something we do not want to accept, we can find all kinds of reasons and excuses to thwart true revelations. Believe it or not, some people even hide from seeing or hearing GOD’s WORD, so as not to learn the GOD’s TRUTH or rather so as not to know what “Thus Saith the LORD” that denounces their religions. Most people ironically want to believe things that do not hinder their daily routine and their personal beliefs. They prefer to believe lies rather than be made to adhere to GOD’s Commandments or not to hear HIS LAW at all.

Given the state of this wicked World Order, people should realize that we will only enjoy GOD’s Peace and Happiness when HIS Earth is in the knowledge of HIS WAYS of Righteousness and when every person, nation, and tongue worships the JEALOUS CREATOR GOD of Israel and EXALTS, PRAISES, and GLORIFIES HIM and ONLY HIM! This is prophecy and “Thus Saith the LORD”.

“TRUTH SHALL SPRING OUT OF THE EARTH; AND RIGHTEOUSNESS SHALL LOOK DOWN FROM HEAVEN. Yea, the LORD shall give that which is good; and our land shall yield her increase. RIGHTEOUSNESS SHALL GO BEFORE HIM; AND SHALL SET US IN THE WAY OF HIS STEPS.   Psalm 85:11 - 13

“As the earth bringeth forth her bud, and as the garden causeth the things that are sown in it to spring forth; so the Lord GOD will cause righteousness and praise to spring forth BEFORE ALL THE NATIONS.   Isaiah 61:11

Unto this day, the gods, idols, images, and even this man-god, JC, have done nothing to put this Earth in a state of stability, peace, or uprightness. And before our eyes, we can witness that GOD is neither in the Church nor the Synagogues to save the congregants therein.

Not too many people have a problem accepting the fact that there is a SUPREME BEING. The controversy arises when people attempt to identify this GOD and CREATOR, and the confusion is greatly compounded when people reject the WORDS of this SUPREME BEING that established the Heavens and the Earth. Though HE claims to be ONE GOD, some people that HE Created, nonetheless, want to make HIM two entities in one, i.e., the CREATOR and the god they believe in and worship. Nothing could be further from the GOD’s TRUTH.

You see, the GREAT and DREADFUL CREATOR GOD wants all the attention and all the GLORY, and HE wants the people with whom HE has Chosen and made a Covenant to keep HIS Book of the Law, WORSHIP ONLY HIM, and SHOW FORTH HIS PRAISE. This CREATOR GOD does not associate HIS DIVINE WAYS with the ways of heathens. HE ALONE wrote Righteous Laws, Statutes, and Judgments for HIS Children of Israel and all joined unto HIM to live and do. Why would the CREATOR trust mere man (who was born with a brain but not with Righteousness in his heart) to compile HIS WAYS of Righteousness?

SEEK GOD’s TRUTH! When the CREATOR formed the Heavens, Earth, and Mankind, HE established HIS WAYS. And the first thing HE showed us was HIS CALENDAR. Next, HE showed us the importance of following all HIS Commandments and the paradox of disobedience. When we pay close attention to the events in the first few chapters of Genesis, we also learn that death is a curse:

“The LORD God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat: But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.   Genesis 2:16,17

The CREATOR has advised us of many things and warned us countless times to take heed to HIS LAW and to HIS WORD at the Mouth of HIS Prophets. But for some reason we put little or no FEAR in the CREATOR and put no credence in HIS ANGER and PUNISHMENT and HIS ability to scatter us from HIS LAND and wipe us from off the face of the Earth and leave what’s left of us void of our heritage, our nationality, and power.

I SAID, I WOULD SCATTER THEM INTO CORNERS, I WOULD MAKE THE REMEMBRANCE OF THEM TO CEASE FROM AMONG MEN:   Deuteronomy 32:26

“O my mountain in the field, I WILL GIVE THY SUBSTANCE AND ALL THY TREASURES TO THE SPOIL, and thy high places for sin, throughout all thy borders. And THOU, EVEN THYSELF, SHALT DISCONTINUE FROM THINE HERITAGE THAT I GAVE THEE; AND I WILL CAUSE THEE TO SERVE THINE ENEMIES IN THE LAND WHICH THOU KNOWEST NOT: for ye have kindled a fire in mine anger, which shall burn for ever. Thus saith the LORD; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the LORD.”   Jeremiah 17:3 – 5

THE JEALOUS GOD KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT A TRINITY

There are so many, many things that do not mix and that manifest GOD’s ANGER. But there’s nothing worse than disobedience to GOD’s Commandments and comparing HIM with the “Trinity” and the worship of another god, a man-god, nonetheless, when GOD ALONE is Our CREATOR and obviously Our ONLY SAVIOR. If the idols made by man’s hands and this man-god, JC, did not form the Heavens and the Earth and did not bring us forth, what gives these false gods the right to be worshipped?

BLESSED IS THE MAN THAT TRUSTETH IN THE LORD, AND WHOSE HOPE THE LORD IS.

“O LORD, the hope of Israel, all that forsake thee shall be ashamed, and they that depart from me shall be written in the earth, because THEY HAVE FORSAKEN THE LORD, THE FOUNTAIN OF LIVING WATERS.”   Jeremiah 17:7,13

GOD IS NOT A MAN, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?”   Numbers 23:19

Moreover, there is no forgiveness for worshipping another god, and those who do will reap hell, sooner or later. It would be a grave error to dismiss this golden calf that the Israelites had Aaron to construct and that they said brought them out of Egypt. THE GOD OF ISRAEL WOULD HAVE DESTROYED THE ENTIRE NATION OF ISRAEL HAD IT NOT BEEN FOR MOSES REMINDING HIM OF HIS PROMISE TO ABRAHAM, ISAAC, AND JACOB. Only then did GOD repent from utterly destroying our forefathers in the Wilderness.

“Now therefore LET ME ALONE, THAT MY WRATH MAY WAX HOT AGAINST THEM, AND THAT I MAY CONSUME THEM: and I will make of thee a great nation.”   Exodus 32:10

ALMOST DAILY I REMIND THE GOD OF ISRAEL OF HIS PROMISES TO OUR PATRIARCHS OF ISRAEL THAT HE KEEP HIS WORD TO SAVE US OUT OF THIS CAPTIVITY FOR ISRAELITES CONTINUE TO WORSHIP ANOTHER god

Remember Abraham, Isaac, and Israel, thy servants, to whom thou swarest by thine own self, and saidst unto them, I will multiply your seed as the stars of heaven, and all this land that I have spoken of will I give unto your seed, and they shall inherit it for ever. And the LORD repented of the evil which he thought to do unto his people.”   Exodus 32:13

“The LORD said unto Moses, Whosoever hath sinned against me, him will I blot out of my book. Exodus 32:33

If Christians sin and worship JC against GOD’s Will, then they are in serious trouble, as the GOD of Israel made no exceptions and never exempted those who believe in and hope in JC – another god.

ISRAELITES PAID DEARLY FOR MAKING THAT GOLDEN CALF

“Moses stood in the gate of the camp, and said, WHO IS ON THE LORD'S SIDE? let him come unto me. And all the sons of Levi gathered themselves together unto him. And he said unto them, Thus saith the LORD God of Israel, Put every man his sword by his side, and go in and out from gate to gate throughout the camp, and slay every man his brother, and every man his companion, and every man his neighbour. And the children of Levi did according to the word of Moses: and there fell of the people that day about three thousand men.   Exodus 32:26 - 28

I don’t know how those who worship another god define “SIN”, but the CREATOR GOD determines that SIN IS DISOBEDIENCE TO HIS LAWS, STATUTES, AND JUDGMENTS and the worship of another god in particular.

What part of Exodus 20:1 – 5 requires an interpretation?

“God spake all these words, saying, I am the LORD thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. THOU SHALT HAVE NO OTHER GODS BEFORE ME. Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth: THOU SHALT NOT BOW DOWN THYSELF TO THEM, NOR SERVE THEM: FOR I THE LORD THY GOD AM A JEALOUS GOD, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;”  

To dismiss the WORD of GOD and HIS LAW that clearly says have no other gods before HIM is a death wish. Christians and Messianics alike prove it. They are dying every day. They don’t know that their worship of another god is the kiss of death.

“But thou shalt remember the LORD thy God: for IT IS HE THAT GIVETH THEE POWER TO GET WEALTH, THAT HE MAY ESTABLISH HIS COVENANT WHICH HE SWARE UNTO THY FATHERS, AS IT IS THIS DAY. And it shall be, if thou do at all forget the LORD thy God, and WALK AFTER OTHER gods, AND SERVE THEM, AND WORSHIP THEM, I TESTIFY AGAINST YOU THIS DAY THAT YE SHALL SURELY PERISH. As the nations which the LORD destroyeth before your face, so shall ye perish; because ye would not be obedient unto the voice of the LORD your God. Deuteronomy 8:18 - 20

BECAUSE GOD BLESSED THE SEVENTH DAY AND RESTED ON IT, HE COMMANDED THAT HIS COVENANT PEOPLE ISRAEL REST, AS WELL

“Speak thou also unto the children of Israel, saying, Verily my sabbaths ye shall keep: for IT IS A SIGN BETWEEN ME AND YOU throughout your generations; that ye may know that I am the LORD that doth sanctify you. Ye shall keep the sabbath therefore; for it is holy unto you: EVERY ONE THAT DEFILETH IT SHALL SURELY BE PUT TO DEATH: for whosoever doeth any work therein, that soul shall be cut off from among his people.”   Exodus 31:13,14

GOD’s LAW of the Holy Seventh Day that entails Complete REST is as Great a LAW as is GOD’s LAW that Commands us to have no other gods before HIM.

The reason for the CREATOR Commanding us to observe HIS Seventh Day Sabbath is that this “HALLOWED DAY” is the Anniversary of GOD’s CREATION and HIS REST.

“THE HEAVENS AND THE EARTH WERE FINISHED, AND ALL THE HOST OF THEM. AND ON THE SEVENTH DAY GOD ENDED HIS WORK WHICH HE HAD MADE; AND HE RESTED ON THE SEVENTH DAY from all his work which he had made.”   Genesis 2:1,2

“Thus said the LORD…Go and stand in the gate of the children of the people, whereby the kings of Judah come in, and by the which they go out, and in all the gates of Jerusalem; And say unto them, Hear ye the word of the LORD, ye kings of Judah, and all Judah, and all the inhabitants of Jerusalem, that enter in by these gates: Thus saith the LORD; Take heed to yourselves, and BEAR NO BURDEN ON THE SABBATH DAY, nor bring it in by the gates of Jerusalem; NEITHER CARRY FORTH A BURDEN OUT OF YOUR HOUSES ON THE SABBATH DAY, NEITHER DO YE ANY WORK, BUT HALLOW YE THE SABBATH DAY, AS I COMMANDED YOUR FATHERS.   Jeremiah 17:19 – 22

“Then said the LORD unto Moses, Behold, I will rain bread from heaven for you; and the people shall go out and gather a certain rate every day, that I may prove them, WHETHER THEY WILL WALK IN MY LAW, OR NO.   Exodus 16:4

“The LORD said unto Moses, How long refuse ye to keep my commandments and my laws? SEE, FOR THAT THE LORD HATH GIVEN YOU THE SABBATH, THEREFORE HE GIVETH YOU ON THE SIXTH DAY THE BREAD OF TWO DAYS; ABIDE YE EVERY MAN IN HIS PLACE, LET NO MAN GO OUT OF HIS PLACE ON THE SEVENTH DAY. So the people rested on the seventh day.”   Exodus 16:28 - 30

Israelite leaders know well about how valued and esteemed this Seventh Day is to the CREATOR GOD of Israel. When HE Commanded that we abide ye every man in his place, let no man go out of his place on the seventh day, how many of today’s leaders would have left out of their tents and carried a burden or held a so-called “Sabbath Service” on GOD’s Holy Seventh Day of Complete REST? How many times did the GOD of Israel have to chasten Abraham for not following HIS LAW or for altering it to suit his purpose? Just sayin’ (Genesis 26:5), because the CREATOR will not change HIS CONVICTIONS to suit our adverse desires.

I GAVE THEM MY SABBATHS, to be a sign between me and them, that they might know that I am the LORD that sanctify them. But THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL REBELLED AGAINST ME in the wilderness: they walked not in my statutes, and they despised my judgments, which if a man do, he shall even LIVE IN THEM; and MY SABBATHS THEY GREATLY POLLUTED:   Ezekiel 20:12,13

Let great zeal and passion be the force behind our obeying not just GOD’s LAW of the Holy Sabbath Day but ALL of HIS LAWS, as they are written.

THE GOD OF ISRAEL WILL WEED OUT THE REBELS WHO DEFY HIM

If we are serious about being numbered among the Righteous Remnant prophesied to return, then we have no choice but to keep GOD’s LAWS, as they are written or fall with the wicked and the disobedient in the “Day of the LORD”. The next time Israelites go into the Wilderness, it will not be like the one our forefathers went into when they left out of Egypt. This time, we will go into “the Wilderness of the People” where there the GOD of Israel, HIMSELF, will weed out the rebels to sustain the Righteous Remnant separated from those who will not follow HIS Book of the Law.

I want us to be One in Righteousness, as we observe GOD’s LAW and prepare for our EXODUS. But there is no way Our GOD of Israel will condone “Sabbath Services”, “Unity Shabbots”, gatherings, and teaching Hebrew, bearing burdens, or doing any other work on the very day the CREATOR GOD of Israel said to keep as a “Shabbatone”, i.e., Day of Complete REST.

I WILL BRING YOU OUT FROM THE PEOPLE, AND WILL GATHER YOU OUT OF THE COUNTRIES WHEREIN YE ARE SCATTERED, WITH A MIGHTY HAND, AND WITH A STRETCHED OUT ARM, AND WITH FURY POURED OUT. And I will bring you into the wilderness of the people, and there will I plead with you face to face. Like as I pleaded with your fathers in the wilderness of the land of Egypt, so will I plead with you, saith the Lord GOD. And I will cause you to pass under the rod, and I will bring you into the bond of the covenant: And I WILL PURGE OUT FROM AMONG YOU THE REBELS, AND THEM THAT TRANSGRESS AGAINST ME: I will bring them forth out of the country where they sojourn, and THEY SHALL NOT ENTER INTO THE LAND OF ISRAEL: AND YE SHALL KNOW THAT I AM THE LORD.   Ezekiel 20:34 – 38

The GOD of Israel is not playing games, as this time HE is already taking the lives of Israelites and those who reject HIS WAYS of Righteousness. You see, the CREATOR GOD of Israel did not manifest thousands of ways to worship HIM – ONLY ONE, and that’s according to the Laws, Statutes, and Judgments HE gave to HIS Prophet Moses to teach to the Children of Israel. And these LAWS HE Commanded we live and do forever and for as long as we live on HIS EARTH.

“The LORD said unto Moses, Come up to me into the mount, and be there: and I WILL GIVE THEE TABLES OF STONE, AND A LAW, AND COMMANDMENTS WHICH I HAVE WRITTEN; THAT THOU MAYEST TEACH THEM. Exodus 24:12

These are the statutes and judgments, which ye shall observe to do in the land, which the LORD God of thy fathers giveth thee to possess it, all the days that ye live upon the earth.

“OBSERVE AND HEAR ALL THESE WORDS WHICH I COMMAND THEE, THAT IT MAY GO WELL WITH THEE, AND WITH THY CHILDREN AFTER THEE FOR EVER, when thou doest that which is good and right in the sight of the LORD thy God.”   Deuteronomy 12:1,28

The secret things belong unto the LORD our God: but those things which are revealed belong unto us and to our children for ever, THAT WE MAY DO ALL THE WORDS OF THIS LAW. Deuteronomy 29:29

We can reject the CREATOR GOD and be disobedient to HIS WORD, VOICE, and LAW, but by no means can we change one WORD HE has Commanded to mix with our evil imaginations. And if we are of the wise who Fear GOD to keep HIS LAW, we wouldn’t want to.

We would do everything necessary to SEEK ALL GOD’s Book of the Law in order that HE quickly gather us out of all these heathen lands and return us back to our own heritage to live in and enjoy HIS BLESSINGS upon HIS BELOVED PEOPLE, the Children of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.

For since the beginning of the world men have not heard, nor perceived by the ear, neither hath the eye seen, O God, beside thee, what he hath prepared for him that waiteth for him. Isaiah 64:4

I have seen the POWER of the ALMIGHTY GOD, and I know what HE has done for me. Now I want to see all the GOODNESS that the GOD of Israel wants to bestow upon the Righteous Remnant of Israel when HE returns us back to our own Land.

And don’t think that we can hide our ways from the GOD that Created us. Let me be clear. The GOD that Created the Heavens and the Earth sees all, hears all, and knows all that we think and believe. That’s why HE ALONE is GOD!

“…the LORD seeth not as man seeth; for man looketh on the outward appearance, but THE LORD LOOKETH ON THE HEART.   I Samuel 16:7

“Thou, Solomon my son, know thou the God of thy father, and serve him with a perfect heart and with a willing mind: for THE LORD SEARCHETH ALL HEARTS, AND UNDERSTANDETH ALL THE IMAGINATIONS OF THE THOUGHTS: IF THOU SEEK HIM, HE WILL BE FOUND OF THEE; BUT IF THOU FORSAKE HIM, HE WILL CAST THEE OFF FOR EVER.   I Chronicles 28:9

I THE LORD SEARCH THE HEART, I TRY THE REINS, EVEN TO GIVE EVERY MAN ACCORDING TO HIS WAYS, AND ACCORDING TO THE FRUIT OF HIS DOINGS.   Jeremiah 17:10

And when the CREATOR GOD searches the heart, HE wants to see if HIS People are devoted to HIM and to HIS WAYS of Righteousness for this is our SALVATION and our ticket home, if we will only FEAR HIM and do them, as they are written.

Wherefore I caused them to go forth

out of the land of Egypt,

and brought them into the wilderness.

And I gave them my statutes,

and shewed them my judgments,

which if a man do, he shall even live in them.

Moreover also I gave them my sabbaths,

to be a sign between me and them,

that they might know that

I AM THE LORD THAT SANCTIFY THEM.

Ezekiel 20:10 – 12

You need to be a member of TheBlackList Pub to add comments!

Join TheBlackList Pub

Email me when people reply –
https://theblacklist.net/