Shabbat Message For May 25, 2019

THE SABBATH MESSAGE FOR MAY 25, 2019:

YAH, THE CREATOR, IS MY GOD AND MY ONLY SAVIOR!

Shalom to All Who Seek the CREATOR GOD of Israel and HIS TRUTH,

EARTH HANGS IN THE BALANCE

Assemble yourselves and come;

draw near together, ye that are escaped of the nations:

they have no knowledge that set up the wood of their graven image,

and pray unto a god that cannot save.

Tell ye, and bring them near;

yea, let them take counsel together:

who hath declared this from ancient time?

who hath told it from that time? have not I the LORD?

and there is no God else beside me; a just God and a Saviour;

there is none beside me.

Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth:

for I am God, and there is none else. I have sworn by myself,

the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness,

and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow,

every tongue shall swear.

Surely, shall one say, in the LORD have I righteousness and strength:

even to him shall men come;

and all that are incensed against him

shall be ashamed.

In the LORD shall all the seed of Israel be justified, and shall glory.

Isaiah 45:20 - 25

We are all in such a grave state on this Earth that all our lives hang in the balance. From all indications, from all news reports, and from what we can see and hear with our own eyes and ears, we have to know that the people who live on this Earth are in serious trouble. Super Powers are not only the biggest oppressors of all times, but they are either bombing Nations or threatening to bomb other nations and are exploiting those who have no power. They judge via their own self-serving interests, as to whether their needs and desires are being met and to hell with the essentials of others. The poor and the impoverished nations have no power to better their lives or their economies, and hence they remain in a state of endless underdevelopment and impoverishment. The vicious and tyrannical actions of these powers-that-be are bringing GOD’s Earth to another level, and great destructions lie ahead.

Many, many times I have written about the destruction of this present World Order. Now, surely, people will agree with me, or at least confirm that something is certainly amiss. This Earth is nothing like it was in the BEGINNING when the CREATOR GOD formed the Heavens, Earth, mankind, and all things therein. Everything was flawless and made to perfection, but now this Earth is in dire need of a DIVINE Makeover.

The Earth had fertile ground for bringing forth wholesome foods for mankind and grass aplenty for the livestock. The air breathed was healthy, and the waters could not have been more purified. All that the CREATOR GOD provided for mankind sufficed for his life on Earth. And even unto this day, we cannot say that HE left out anything. However, we can say that mankind has run amuck and has put the CREATOR’s Earth in a most harrowing state from their designs of gross wickedness and corruption. For sure, this Earth will have to be replenished via the HAND of the CREATOR to bring it back to the state it was before Adam.

HE WHO BLESSETH HIMSELF IN THE EARTH SHALL BLESS HIMSELF IN THE GOD OF TRUTH; and he that sweareth in the earth shall swear by the God of truth; because the former troubles are forgotten, and because they are hid from mine eyes. FOR, BEHOLD, I CREATE NEW HEAVENS AND A NEW EARTH: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind. But be ye glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create: for, behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy. And I will rejoice in Jerusalem, and joy in my people: and the voice of weeping shall be no more heard in her, nor the voice of crying.”   Isaiah 65:16 – 19

SOME SAY THERE IS NO GOD

THE FOOL HATH SAID IN HIS HEART, THERE IS NO GOD. THEY ARE CORRUPT, THEY HAVE DONE ABOMINABLE WORKS, THERE IS NONE THAT DOETH GOOD. The LORD looked down from heaven upon the children of men, to see if there were any that did understand, and seek God. They are all gone aside, they are all together become filthy: there is none that doeth good, no, not one. Have all the workers of iniquity no knowledge? who eat up my people as they eat bread, and call not upon the LORD.”   Psalm 14:1 – 4

How can anyone say, “There is no GOD”? The fact that they are alive and breathing and are able to speak are evidences enough of a SUPREME BEING. After all, people did not make themselves. And THANK GOD for that! But there are a myriad of gods, and it is up to us to determine which one is the True GOD and which one is made by man’s hands. If a god did not make Heaven and Earth, then it is obvious that anything made by man’s hands cannot be the CREATOR GOD.

Thus saith the LORD, the Holy One of Israel, and his Maker, Ask me of things to come concerning my sons, and concerning the work of my hands command ye me. I HAVE MADE THE EARTH, AND CREATED MAN UPON IT: I, EVEN MY HANDS, HAVE STRETCHED OUT THE HEAVENS, AND ALL THEIR HOST HAVE I COMMANDED. I have raised him up in righteousness, and I will direct all his ways: he shall build my city, and he shall let go my captives, not for price nor reward, saith the LORD of hosts. Thus saith the LORD, The labour of Egypt, and merchandise of Ethiopia and of the Sabeans, men of stature, shall come over unto thee, and they shall be thine: they shall come after thee; in chains they shall come over, and they shall fall down unto thee, they shall make supplication unto thee, saying, SURELY GOD IS IN THEE; AND THERE IS NONE ELSE, THERE IS NO god. Verily thou art a God that hidest thyself, O GOD OF ISRAEL, THE SAVIOUR.   Isaiah 45:11 – 14

For thus saith the LORD that created the heavens; God himself that formed the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited: I AM THE LORD; AND THERE IS NONE ELSE. I have not spoken in secret, in a dark place of the earth: I said not unto the seed of Jacob, Seek ye me in vain: I THE LORD SPEAK RIGHTEOUSNESS, I DECLARE THINGS THAT ARE RIGHT. Isaiah 45:18,19

With this Earth in such great chaos and confusion and endless turmoil and warmongering, those of us with a brain to know that for sure there has to be a GOD must find HIM. The first thing we must realize is that this GOD must be the CREATOR of all things, and that any god made by man has to be ruled out. That’s COMMON SENSE! Another important aspect for determining the True and Living GOD has to be to find the ONE that is able to save us out of harm’s way and the destructive weapons that man has made for utter annihilation of countries, people, governments, harmony, and compromise.

If we accept the fact that idols, images, and man-gods cannot be a real GOD, then we have to also accept the fact that the religions of these deities are just as much a scam as they are. Look at it this way. The CREATOR GOD said HE made the Heavens and the Earth and all things. We have to believe that if a GOD can do these WONDERS, that then HE must be the True GOD and CREATOR.

I have never read where an idol created this Universe, and I have yet to read that JC created anything, either. Some people might think that the Christian’s so-called “Trinity” gives credence to JC. To be clear, the word “Trinity” is a late arrival to the Christian writings of the “New Testament”. A “Trinity” was added to this religion to make what men wrote in this book about JC more believable and acceptable for worshippers. You see, the CREATOR GOD never mentioned anything about sharing HIS GODSHIP with anyone and nor does the “New Testament”. This unfounded “Trinity” is imagined in order that it will make JC more of a God than just a mere man. But is that enough for absolute belief in this man-god to think that he will answer prayers?

GOD dares us to call upon the gods people have chosen to see if they will answer prayers and help when it is needed. Know that if our heart is fixed on another god, and we call upon the CREATOR GOD, HE will not hear us. I cannot stress enough just how much the JEALOUS CREATOR GOD detests the people HE Created for forsaking HIM for other gods. The punishments HE laid upon HIS own Chosen People are reliable evidence of HIS hatred of all who make and who worship gods of wood, stone, gold, silver, and brass for they turn people’s hearts away from following HIM.

The First Commandment was not written for a movie. It was written for good reason, which is to make people know and understand that the CREATOR GOD wants all the PRAISE, GLORY, and HONOR for HIS accomplishing all these WONDROUS WORKS in Genesis First Chapter.

GOD SPAKE ALL THESE WORDS, SAYING, I AM THE LORD THY GOD, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. THOU SHALT HAVE NO OTHER gods BEFORE ME. Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth: THOU SHALT NOT BOW DOWN THYSELF TO THEM, NOR SERVE THEM: FOR I THE LORD THY GOD AM A JEALOUS GOD, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; And SHEWING MERCY UNTO THOUSANDS OF THEM THAT LOVE ME, AND KEEP MY COMMANDMENTS.   Exodus 20:1 - 6

The “New Testament” not only causes people to worship another god, but it also tells the lie that this man-god, JC,is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth”. (Romans10:4)

How can that be when the CREATOR GOD that established these LAWS of Righteousness said, “These are the statutes and judgments, which ye shall observe to do in the land, which the LORD God of thy fathers giveth thee to possess it, all the days that ye live upon the earth”. (Deuteronomy 12:1)

So, when we call on the MOST HIGH GOD, and HE ignores our prayers for help because of our belief in another god, we will at least understand why. Be satisfied that HIS WRATH is not realized as one calls upon his/her false god. And that is not to say that it will not happen.

“I AM THE LORD, YOUR HOLY ONE, THE CREATOR OF ISRAEL, YOUR KING.”   Isaiah 43:15

“Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert. The beast of the field shall honour me, the dragons and the owls: because I give waters in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert, to give drink to my people, my chosen. THIS PEOPLE HAVE I FORMED FOR MYSELF; THEY SHALL SHEW FORTH MY PRAISE.”  Isaiah 43:19 - 21

“Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I AM THE FIRST, AND I AM THE LAST; AND BESIDE ME THERE IS NO GOD.”   Isaiah 44:6

Let’s not be so naïve to believe that our wicked ways that defy the CREATOR will go unpunished, and that HE will not eventually intervene as HE Judged and ended the lives of the wicked of Noah’s day. HE will Judge the wicked again, and HE is already doing so for those who worship other gods perish everyday. And that brings to mind the fact that not one of GOD’s Prophets was instrumental in providing GOD’s WORD for the “New Testament” writings, as HE did for the books of Moses, Joshua, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Ezekiel, and all the other Prophets. Shouldn’t that make everyone wonder about this new so-called Christian religion?

Well, when one knows GOD’s WORD regarding the Curses upon HIS Children of Israel, then it’s understandable why there are 40,000 different man-made Christian denominations, and unfortunately, descendants of Slaves take full advantage of them.

“The LORD shall scatter thee among all people, from the one end of the earth even unto the other; and there thou shalt serve other gods, which neither thou nor thy fathers have known, even wood and stone.”   Deuteronomy 28:64

Did you ever stop to think that you might be the very one suffering this deadly curse written in Deuteronomy? But this is not the only thing wrong with this Earth that is running amuck. Resulting from the Children of Israel forsaking the MOST HIGH GOD of Israel, HE cast them and HIS Earth into the hands of heathens, and they have made this planet Hell on Earth. Thus, for clergy to preach that the ONE True and Living Righteous GOD resides on Earth in these heathenish places of worship is the worst sham going. If the GOD of Israel cast us from HIS Land for worshipping false gods, HE certainly will not be found in the churches of any false god. THINK, PEOPLE!!!

The CREATOR GOD determined what is and what is not HIS WAY of Righteousness, and HE wrote a Righteous Book of the Law for Israelites and all peoples to follow. For HIS WORSHIP and PRAISE, HE gave HIS Chosen Children of Israel specific Ordinances for HIS Priests to Ministry before HIM in the Holy Place. HE also chose specific people from the Tribe of Levi to teach HIS LAW. Moreover, HE made it perfectly clear that HIS Temple would be for HIS Holy Name’s Sake. And if that is not clear, it means that JC’s Gentile name will not be found anywhere in HIS Temple when HE RETURNS to live in the MIDST of the Children of Israel.

“The priest's lips should keep knowledge, and they should seek the law at his mouth: for HE IS THE MESSENGER OF THE LORD OF HOSTS.   Malachi 2:7

KING DAVID’S SEED WILL BE ESTABLISH, AS GOD PROMISED

All should know that it is prophesied that the GOD of Israel will establish the Seed of King David over HIS Kingdom of Israel. Hence, we should also know that his Seed at the end of the day will also worship the GOD of Israel and observe HIS Righteous LAW. King David acknowledged GOD’s LAW until the day of his death and warned Solomon to keep GOD’s CHARGE, as well.

“Now the days of David drew nigh that he should die; and he charged Solomon his son, saying, I go the way of all the earth: be thou strong therefore, and shew thyself a man; And keep the charge of the LORD thy God, to walk in his ways, to keep his statutes, and his commandments, and his judgments, and his testimonies, as it is written in the law of Moses, that thou mayest prosper in all that thou doest, and whithersoever thou turnest thyself: That the LORD may continue his word which he spake concerning me, saying, If thy children take heed to their way, to walk before me in truth with all their heart and with all their soul, there shall not fail thee (said he) a man on the throne of Israel.”   I Kings 2:1 - 4

Thou, Solomon my son, know thou the God of thy father, and serve him with a perfect heart and with a willing mind: for the LORD searcheth all hearts, and understandeth all the imaginations of the thoughts: IF THOU SEEK HIM, HE WILL BE FOUND OF THEE; BUT IF THOU FORSAKE HIM, HE WILL CAST THEE OFF FOR EVER.   I Chronicles 28:9

These verses do not mirror the works of the Christian “New Testament”, and the words of King David should make us all realize that our lives hinge on what’s written in our hearts and upon keeping GOD’s LAW, as it is written in the LAW GOD gave to Moses to teach to the Children of Israel.

THE LORD SAID UNTO MOSES, COME UP TO ME INTO THE MOUNT, AND BE THERE: AND I WILL GIVE THEE TABLES OF STONE, AND A LAW, AND COMMANDMENTS WHICH I HAVE WRITTEN; THAT THOU MAYEST TEACH THEM.   Exodus 24:12

FIRST AND FOREMOST, WHEN THE CREATOR SPEAKS, WE MUST LISTEN OR SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES

We have to remember that it is the CREATOR GOD that professes to be the ONLY GOD, SAVIOR, DELIVERER, and REDEEMER. HE HAS EVEN SAID THAT HE DOESN’T KNOW OF ANOTHER GOD. SO NOW, SHOULD WE BELIEVE THE CREATOR GOD OR THE WRITERS OF THE “NEW TESTAMENT”? Surely, we all should know the answer to that question.

“Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and BELIEVE ME, AND UNDERSTAND THAT I AM HE: BEFORE ME THERE WAS NO GOD FORMED, NEITHER SHALL THERE BE AFTER ME. I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour. I have declared, and have saved, and I have shewed, when there was no strange god among you: therefore ye are my witnesses, SAITH THE LORD, THAT I AM GOD. YEA, BEFORE THE DAY WAS I AM HE; AND THERE IS NONE THAT CAN DELIVER OUT OF MY HAND: I WILL WORK, AND WHO SHALL LET IT? Isaiah 43:10 - 13

By all means we must consider the AWESOME WONDERS of the CREATOR GOD, as no other god, image, or man has matched HIS WORKS and MIRACLES since CREATION.   LEST WE FORGET, IT IS THIS SAME CREATOR GOD THAT BROUGHT THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL OUT OF EGYPTIAN BONDAGE, THAT FOUGHT THE CANAANITES FOR HIS BELOVED COVENANT PEOPLE, ISRAEL, AND THAT ESTABLISHED FOR THEM THE LAND OF ISRAEL, WHICH STANDS AS A WITNESS TO THE EXISTENCE OF THE GOD OF ABRAHAM, ISAAC, AND JACOB-ISRAEL. No other god or man can profess to accomplish these magnanimous executions and triumphs since the BEGINNING of time.

The “New Testament” claims that JC is the “Saviour” and the “Man of Peace”, but of a truth we cannot find evidence of him being much of anything, as from what’s written in the “New Testament” about him extends over only a few years. And after he supposedly rose into the heavens, no one has seen hide or hair of him. Unlike the CREATOR GOD that talked of CREATION, HIS WAYS of Righteousness, and that led the Children of Israel in the Wilderness and in their Land of Israel, that sent them HIS WORD and DIRECTIVES via HIS Prophets on a daily basis, and that protected them from their enemies, JC did nothing of the kind – not in his day and not unto this day. Actually, he neither heals diseases nor saves Christians from tragedies and mourning.

When the CREATOR GOD punished HIS Covenant People for turning to false gods and scattered them into the hands of heathens, their enemies, Christians, also suffer from the Slave Trade and this captivity that sustains us the oppressed and subjugated people fraught with bywords and humiliating stereotypes. Since we know why we are under the control of White People and why they rule over us (Leviticus 26th and Deuteronomy 28th Chapters), then by golly we should do what it takes to get on THE CREATOR GOD’S GOOD SIDE in order that HE will SAVE US out of this dreadful captivity.

That which we, who are unhappy with living in this Hell around us, should be doing is seeking the GOD that said HE will bring us out of this heinous life and will return us back to our own heritage where we will govern ourselves and worship ONLY HIM, the GOD of Israel, for HIS love and kindness in saving us out of this White Man’s evil and wicked World Order.

BUT THOU HAST NOT CALLED UPON ME, O JACOB; but thou hast been weary of me, O Israel.

I, EVEN I, AM HE THAT BLOTTETH OUT THY TRANSGRESSIONS FOR MINE OWN SAKE, AND WILL NOT REMEMBER THY SINS. PUT ME IN REMEMBRANCE: LET US PLEAD TOGETHER: declare thou, that thou mayest be justified. Thy first father hath sinned, and thy teachers have transgressed against me. Therefore I have profaned the princes of the sanctuary, and have given Jacob to the curse, and Israel to reproaches.   Isaiah 43: 22,25 - 28

Our GOD of Israel surely put us through Hell, but nevertheless, HIS HANDS are stretched out still!

FOR THE LEADERS OF THIS PEOPLE CAUSE THEM TO ERR; AND THEY THAT ARE LED OF THEM ARE DESTROYED. Therefore the Lord shall have no joy in their young men, neither shall have mercy on their fatherless and widows: for every one is an hypocrite and an evildoer, and every mouth speaketh folly. For all this his anger is not turned away, BUT HIS HAND IS STRETCHED OUT STILL.   Isaiah 9:16,17

LET THEM GIVE GLORY UNTO THE LORD, AND DECLARE HIS PRAISE IN THE ISLANDS. The LORD shall go forth as a mighty man, he shall stir up jealousy like a man of war: he shall cry, yea, roar; he shall prevail against his enemies. I HAVE LONG TIME HOLDEN MY PEACE; I HAVE BEEN STILL, AND REFRAINED MYSELF: NOW WILL I CRY LIKE A TRAVAILING WOMAN; I WILL DESTROY AND DEVOUR AT ONCE. I will make waste mountains and hills, and dry up all their herbs; and I will make the rivers islands, and I will dry up the pools. And I will bring the blind by a way that they knew not; I will lead them in paths that they have not known: I will make darkness light before them, and crooked things straight. These things will I do unto them, and not forsake them. Isaiah 42:12 - 16

IT IS TIME NOT ONLY TO SEEK THE TRUE AND LIVING GOD OF ISRAEL, but it is time to return to HIS WAYS of Righteousness, as well, for HE is in the process of taking back HIS Earth and returning it back to the times of perfection and GLORY for HIS Holy Name’s Sake when HE Created the Heavens and the Earth. For then the people who will remain on HIS Earth will cherish knowing HIM and knowing HIS Righteous Laws, Statutes, and Judgments for in living and doing them they will enjoy HIS Peace and Happiness on HIS Earth.

I will shew wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke. The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come. AND IT SHALL COME TO PASS, THAT WHOSOEVER SHALL CALL ON THE NAME OF THE LORD SHALL BE DELIVERED: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD hath said, and in the remnant whom the LORD shall call.”   Joel 2:30 - 32

People’s lives might hang in the balance but some of us will be spared, and it will only be those who will turn to the CREATOR GOD, HIS Book of the Law, and call upon HIS Holy Name with all their heart, soul, and might.

HEAR, O ISRAEL: THE LORD OUR GOD IS ONE LORD: AND THOU SHALT LOVE THE LORD THY GOD WITH ALL THINE HEART, AND WITH ALL THY SOUL, AND WITH ALL THY MIGHT. And these words, which I command thee this day, shall be in thine heart: AND THOU SHALT TEACH THEM DILIGENTLY UNTO THY CHILDREN, and shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, and when thou liest down, and when thou risest up.”   Deuteronomy 6:4 – 7

BEWARE LEST THOU FORGET THE LORD, WHICH BROUGHT THEE FORTH OUT OF THE LAND OF EGYPT, FROM THE HOUSE OF BONDAGE. THOU SHALT FEAR THE LORD THY GOD, AND SERVE HIM, AND SHALT SWEAR BY HIS NAME. Ye shall not go after other gods, of the gods of the people which are round about you; (FOR THE LORD THY GOD IS A JEALOUS GOD AMONG YOU) lest the anger of the LORD thy God be kindled against thee, and destroy thee from off the face of the earth.”   Deuteronomy 6:12 - 15

Some people will say that not enough information is provided herein for them to turn to the CREATOR GOD of Israel and make HIM their GOD and SAVIOR. And unto them I say, “SEEK THIS GOD of the Old Testament WHILE HE MAY BE FOUND”, and the reason is that this wicked World Order and the wicked within it are all about to be destroyed. But know that there is SALVATION for all who turn to the CREATOR GOD and HIS WAYS of Righteousness. This is GOD’s TRUTH, and believe me, there are no other testimonials for salvation at the hands of other gods.

O LORD our God, save us…,

that all the kingdoms of the earth

may know that thou art the LORD, even thou only.

Isaiah 37:20

Seek ye the LORD while he may be found,

call ye upon him while he is near:

Let the wicked forsake his way,

and the unrighteous man his thoughts:

and let him return unto the LORD,

and he will have mercy upon him;

and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.

Isaiah 55:6,7

You need to be a member of TheBlackList Pub to add comments!

Join TheBlackList Pub

Email me when people reply –
https://theblacklist.net/