Shabbat Message For May 11, 2019

THE SABBATH MESSAGE FOR MAY 11, 2019:

YAH, THE CREATOR, IS MY GOD AND MY ONLY SAVIOR!

Shalom to All Who Seek the CREATOR GOD of Israel and HIS TRUTH,

GOD’s CREATION,

THE WORKS OF MANKIND,

AND

THE DAY OF THE LORD

The earth mourneth and fadeth away,

the world languisheth and fadeth away,

the haughty people of the earth do languish.

The earth also is defiled under the inhabitants thereof;

because they have transgressed the laws,

changed the ordinance,

broken the everlasting covenant.

Isaiah 24:4,5

And the LORD said unto me, Son of man,

mark well, and behold with thine eyes,

and hear with thine ears all that I say unto thee

concerning all the ordinances of the house of the LORD,

and all the laws thereof;

and mark well the entering in of the house,

with every going forth of the sanctuary.

Ezekiel 44:5

I didn’t realize it before I typed this title, but notice that it entails the BEGINNING and the END of this present World Order. Nevertheless, in this Message I want people to see and understand that after the BEGINNING of Time, that it was mankind who changed all that the CREATOR GOD had intended for his life on the Earth HE Created for him. All that the CREATOR set up and arranged for him was “GOOD”, and nothing was necessary to add to or change what GOD had prepared on Earth for mankind. The CREATOR GOD forgot nothing and left out nothing that was needed for a perfect and serene life on planet Earth.

However, mankind has disregarded his MAKER and has even formed for himself gods of his choosing: gods of wood, gold, and silver, decked in the finest fabrics to stand for all to see and for worship of it. Mankind even supplemented religions and customs for each of their gods. They turned attention from the CREATOR to their deities and rejected the CREATOR’s Ordinances.

Actually, when one thinks about it, if these are the CREATOR’s Ordinances, no one should have to explain why it’s imperative and necessary to observe them, right? After seeing and living in the GREAT and WONDROUS CREATIONS of the CREATOR GOD on HIS Earth, only the malicious and the asinine would have the audacity to compete with the ALMIGHTY GOD.

As a result of mankind changing GOD’s Ordinances and HIS WAYS of Righteousness, people have created a corrupt, vicious, and abhorrent World Order that even caused the CREATOR GOD to return to HIS Heaven.

We only need watch the local and the prime time news to realize that there is no real peace, happiness, or tranquility for anyone – not even for the powers-that-be. Moreover, from all this Hell on GOD’s Earth, we should understand that the CREATOR will not allow this wickedness, false worship, and lack of acknowledging HIM to continue on HIS EARTH. The CREATOR destroyed the wicked before, and HE has plans to destroy the wicked again.

GOD’s CREATIONS

-GOODNESS

-Heaven and Earth and ALL THINGS THEREIN

-Mankind

-GOD’s Calendar of Seasons, Days, and Years

-The Seventh Day Sabbath of Complete REST

- GOD’s Book of the Law and HIS WAYS of Righteousness

-The Land of Israel and Jerusalem, GOD’s Holy City

-GOD’s COVENANT between HIM and Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob-Israel

-GOD’s MERCY upon all who love HIM and Keep HIS Commandments

DEFINITION OF GOD:

How many of us can DEFINE “GOD”? Surely, we should be able to describe and explain what we believe in, no? As you read, consider your own definition of the True and Living CREATOR GOD.

GOD defined as per Merriam Webster:

“The Being perfect in power, wisdom, and goodness who is worshipped as creator and ruler of the universe

Christian Science the incorporeal divine Principle ruling over all as eternal Spirit infinite Mind

A being or object believed to have more than natural attributes and powers and to require human worship specifically one controlling a particular aspect or part of reality”

GOD as defined by Wikipedia:

“In monotheistic thought, God is conceived of as the supreme being, creator deity, and principal object of faith.[3] The conceptions of God, as described by theologians,[who?] commonly include the attributes of omniscience (all-knowing), omnipotence (all-powerful), omnipresence (all-present), and as having an eternal and necessary existence.”

GOD the CREATOR AS DEFINED BY HIMSELF:

See now that I, even I, am he, and THERE IS NO god WITH ME: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand. For I lift up my hand to heaven, and say, I live for ever. If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me.   Deuteronomy 32:39 – 41

I, EVEN I, AM THE LORD; AND BESIDE ME THERE IS NO SAVIOUR. I have declared, and have saved, and I have shewed, when there was no strange god among you: therefore ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, that I am God. Yea, before the day was I am he; and there is none that can deliver out of my hand: I will work, and who shall let it?”   Isaiah 43:11 – 13

“I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest KNOW THAT I, THE LORD, WHICH CALL THEE BY THY NAME, AM THE GOD OF ISRAEL. I AM THE LORD, AND THERE IS NONE ELSE, THERE IS NO GOD BESIDE ME: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me: Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time? who hath told it from that time? have not I the LORD? and there is no God else beside me; a just God and a Saviour; there is none beside me. Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else.”   Isaiah 45:3,5,21,22

“When Abram was ninety years old and nine, the LORD appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I am the Almighty God; walk before me, and be thou perfect.   Genesis 17:1

“Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I AM THE LORD THAT MAKETH ALL THINGS; THAT STRETCHETH FORTH THE HEAVENS ALONE; THAT SPREADETH ABROAD THE EARTH BY MYSELF; That frustrateth the tokens of the liars, and maketh diviners mad; that turneth wise men backward, and maketh their knowledge foolish;”   Isaiah 44:24,25

“To whom then will ye liken me, or shall I be equal? saith the Holy One. Lift up your eyes on high, and BEHOLD WHO HATH CREATED THESE THINGS, that bringeth out their host by number: he calleth them all by names by the greatness of his might, for that he is strong in power; not one faileth.”   Isaiah 40:25,26

“God said moreover unto Moses, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, The LORD God of your fathers, THE GOD OF ABRAHAM, THE GOD OF ISAAC, AND THE GOD OF JACOB, hath sent me unto you: THIS IS MY NAME FOR EVER, AND THIS IS MY MEMORIAL UNTO ALL GENERATIONS.   Exodus 3:15

AND THEY THAT KNOW THY NAME will put their trust in thee: for thou, LORD, hast not forsaken them that seek thee.   Psalm 9:10

THE LORD IS KNOWN BY THE JUDGMENT WHICH HE EXECUTETH: the wicked is snared in the work of his own hands. ”   Psalm 9:16

Keep in mind that if GOD gave HIMSELF a Holy Name and has made it known that HE is to be called the GOD of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob “forever”, then all these other gods haven’t a leg to stand on. And that would include the god that Christians call JC. Of a Truth, GOD’s Holy Name should spark many questions about the “New Testament” and it’s Christian religion, and the reason is that they reject GOD’s LAWS of Righteousness and HIS Ordinances and give credence to belief in a man-god called JC.

GIVE THANKS UNTO THE LORD, CALL UPON HIS NAME, MAKE KNOWN HIS DEEDS AMONG THE PEOPLE. Sing unto him, sing psalms unto him, TALK YE OF ALL HIS WONDROUS WORKS. Glory ye in his holy name: let the heart of them rejoice that seek the LORD. SEEK THE LORD AND HIS STRENGTH, SEEK HIS FACE CONTINUALLY. REMEMBER HIS MARVELLOUS WORKS THAT HE HATH DONE, HIS WONDERS, AND THE JUDGMENTS OF HIS MOUTH; O ye seed of Israel his servant, ye children of Jacob, his chosen ones. He is the LORD our God; his judgments are in all the earth. Be ye mindful always of his covenant; the word which he commanded to a thousand generations; Even of the covenant which he made with Abraham, and of his oath unto Isaac; And hath confirmed the same to Jacob for a law, and to Israel for an everlasting covenant, Saying, Unto thee will I give the land of Canaan, the lot of your inheritance;”   I Chronicles 16:8 - 18

“The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come. And IT SHALL COME TO PASS, THAT WHOSOEVER SHALL CALL ON THE NAME OF THE LORD SHALL BE DELIVERED: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD hath said, and in the remnant whom the LORD shall call.”   Joel 2:31,32

SURELY THIS EARTH IS TURNED TO HELL FOR REJECTING THE CREATOR GOD

When we consider the deplorable fate of Blacks and others around the World in Africa, the Caribbean, Central America, and Middle Eastern and Asian nations, we have to know that the CREATOR GOD has ruled a horrific Judgment against us. Not only are most of us perilously impoverished and destitute, but we have no power or ability to administer our own self-determination to make changes for our betterment. It is the White powers-that-be, the Supremacists, who have absolute control over us and over GOD’s Earth. And no matter what one believes, to our chagrin, this is the sad truth of the matter.

WHO SEEKS THE CREATOR FOR KNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTANDING

It is the CREATOR GOD that provides greater understanding and enlightenment concerning the ONE TRUE and LIVING GOD, as well as HIS HOLY NAME, and it is not JC. Actually, the MOST HIGH GOD never even mentioned him, obviously for good reason. JC is not a god, but rather an invention brought to the fore by the heathen who were given power over the rebellious Israelites. The heathen rejected the CREATOR and HIS WAYS of Righteousness in order to fulfill the prophecy about the Children of Israel going into captivity for forsaking the GOD of Israel. And of course the White powers-that-be were happy to control, oppress, and suppress GOD’s CHOSEN, for indeed it made them the Rulers of this world – the White Supremacists who had nor have any compassion as they mercilessly take from one nation and exploit others. And sadly, people, especially gullible descendants of Slaves, worship the god of these evil White Supremacist tyrants who have imagined a god and made of it their religion. The World must learn the GOD’s TRUTH if mankind is to rise out of this White Man’s clutches and his mind games.

Believe it or not, only the CREATOR GOD of Israel lays claim to being the CREATOR and proves it by leaving the Land of Israel as a witness to HIS being the One True and Living GOD. No one else lays claim to the CREATION of this Universe, and of a Truth, no one else can lay claim to GENESIS. And no one else professes to end the wicked works of mankind with “The Day of the LORD”. Therefore, consider the sins of mankind and the ominous Judgments that GOD will bring to HIS Earth to end all wickedness and all abominations against HIM:

THE WORKS OF MANKIND:

Motivated the resolution and cancellation of GOD’s WAYS of Righteousness

Invented religions and gods

Thrives on greed, sin, and transgression against the CREATOR GOD

Oppresses mercilessly

Has no concern for the poor

Sustains power over GOD’s Earth and keeps non-Whites the underclass

Molests children and women

Causes the extinction of animals

Responsible for chaos and confusion among nations

Initiates war, death, corruption, and exploitation

Is the reason that deadly pollution of air and water exists

Distributes genetically modified foods to the masses

THE DAY OF THE LORD:

Destruction of the heathen

The FALL of man’s wicked World Order

The LORD said unto Moses, Whosoever hath sinned against me, him will I blot out of my book.   Exodus 32:33

I HAVE COMMANDED MY SANCTIFIED ONES, I HAVE ALSO CALLED MY MIGHTY ONES FOR MINE ANGER, EVEN THEM THAT REJOICE IN MY HIGHNESS. The noise of a multitude in the mountains, like as of a great people; a tumultuous noise of the kingdoms of nations gathered together: the LORD of hosts mustereth the host of the battle. They come from a far country, from the end of heaven, even the LORD, and the weapons of his indignation, to destroy the whole land. HOWL YE; FOR THE DAY OF THE LORD IS AT HAND; IT SHALL COME AS A DESTRUCTION FROM THE ALMIGHTY. Therefore shall all hands be faint, and every man's heart shall melt: And they shall be afraid: pangs and sorrows shall take hold of them; they shall be in pain as a woman that travaileth: they shall be amazed one at another; their faces shall be as flames. BEHOLD, THE DAY OF THE LORD COMETH, CRUEL BOTH WITH WRATH AND FIERCE ANGER, to lay the land desolate: and HE SHALL DESTROY THE SINNERS THEREOF OUT OF IT.   Isaiah 13:3 – 9

“The stars of heaven and the constellations thereof shall not give their light: the sun shall be darkened in his going forth, and the moon shall not cause her light to shine. And I WILL PUNISH THE WORLD FOR THEIR EVIL, AND THE WICKED FOR THEIR INIQUITY; AND I WILL CAUSE THE ARROGANCY OF THE PROUD TO CEASE, AND WILL LAY LOW THE HAUGHTINESS OF THE TERRIBLE.   Isaiah 13:10,11

“Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: THE SOUL THAT SINNETH, IT SHALL DIE.   Ezekiel 18:4

IS NOT THIS “LUCIFER” THE SUPREMACIST THAT MAKES THE EARTH TREMBLE

How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High. Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit. They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, IS THIS THE MAN THAT MADE THE EARTH TO TREMBLE, THAT DID SHAKE KINGDOMS; That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners?   Isaiah 14:12 – 17

A CHANGE WILL COME, AS GOD’s RIGHTEOUSNESS WILL PREVAIL, AND THE MEEK SHALL INHERIT THE EARTH

The CREATOR GOD has been silent for millennia, as HE has gone to HIS Place to await our returning back to HIM.

I WILL GO AND RETURN TO MY PLACE, till they acknowledge their offence, and seek my face: IN THEIR AFFLICTION THEY WILL SEEK ME EARLY.   Hosea 5:15

Given the “Haves and the Have nots”, the “Rich and the Poor”, and the “Powers and the Powerless”, our lives should be spent searching for answers as to why we suffer this subjugation under these White Powers who seek to uphold this unfair and deadly status quo. And if GOD said that HE left HIS wicked and abominable Earth, it is this GOD and HIS WORD we should SEEK to learn what we can do to get out of this White Man’s Hell on Earth.

Three good places to start searching for answers is in Leviticus 26th and Deuteronomy 28th Chapters, as they speak of GOD executing Judgment against HIS Chosen People who, as we know, are the Black Hebrew Israelites whom HE cast into the hands of “Heathens”. The other place to read is also written in Deuteronomy.

“It shall come to pass, WHEN ALL THESE THINGS ARE COME UPON THEE, THE BLESSING AND THE CURSE, which I have set before thee, AND THOU SHALT CALL THEM TO MIND AMONG ALL THE NATIONS, whither the LORD thy God hath driven thee, And shalt RETURN UNTO THE LORD THY GOD, AND SHALT OBEY HIS VOICE according to all that I command thee this day, thou and thy children, with all thine heart, and with all thy soul; That THEN THE LORD THY GOD WILL TURN THY CAPTIVITY, AND HAVE COMPASSION UPON THEE, AND WILL RETURN AND GATHER THEE FROM ALL THE NATIONS, WHITHER THE LORD THY GOD HATH SCATTERED THEE. If any of thine be driven out unto the outmost parts of heaven, from thence will the LORD thy God gather thee, and from thence will he fetch thee: And THE LORD THY GOD WILL BRING THEE INTO THE LAND WHICH THY FATHERS POSSESSED, AND THOU SHALT POSSESS IT; and he will do thee good, and multiply thee above thy fathers. And the LORD thy God will circumcise thine heart, and the heart of thy seed, to love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, that thou mayest live.”   Deuteronomy 30:1 – 6

“I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you. And YE SHALL SEEK ME, AND FIND ME, WHEN YE SHALL SEARCH FOR ME WITH ALL YOUR HEART. AND I WILL BE FOUND OF YOU, SAITH THE LORD: and I will turn away your captivity, and I will gather you from all the nations, and from all the places whither I have driven you, saith the LORD; and I will bring you again into the place whence I caused you to be carried away captive.”   Jeremiah 29:11 - 14

Don’t continue to reject the “Old Testament” CREATOR GOD, HIS LAW and HIS WORD to HIS Prophets. Seek the CREATOR GOD, pray to HIM with a contrite heart and ask HIM to open your eyes, so that you might learn HIS TRUTH and HIS WAYS of Righteousness. I am a witness, if you are serious, HE will not forsake you, and HE will heal all our diseases.

IF THOU WILT DILIGENTLY HEARKEN TO THE VOICE OF THE LORD THY GOD, and wilt do that which is right in his sight, and wilt give ear to his commandments, and keep all his statutes, I will put none of these diseases upon thee, which I have brought upon the Egyptians: for I AM THE LORD THAT HEALETH THEE. Exodus 15:26

THE LORD WILL TAKE AWAY FROM THEE ALL SICKNESS, and will put none of the evil diseases of Egypt, which thou knowest, upon thee; but will lay them upon all them that hate thee.”   Deuteronomy 7:15

I have said it many times before, and I will say it again, Our GOD of Israel has scattered us among heathens for forsaking HIM for other gods and for rejecting HIS LAWS of Righteousness. HENCE, IT MAKES NO SENSE TO WORSHIP OTHER GODS AND MUCH LESS THE GOD OF THESE HEATHENS.

I WILL SCATTER YOU AMONG THE HEATHEN, and will draw out a sword after you: and your land shall be desolate, and your cities waste.”   Leviticus 26:33

And the LORD shall scatter thee among all people, from the one end of the earth even unto the other; and there thou shalt serve other gods, which neither thou nor thy fathers have known, even wood and stone. And among these nations shalt thou find no ease, neither shall the sole of thy foot have rest: but the LORD shall give thee there a trembling heart, and failing of eyes, and sorrow of mind: And thy life shall hang in doubt before thee; and thou shalt fear day and night, and shalt have none assurance of thy life:”   Deuteronomy 28:64 – 66

GOD DID NOT LIE; ALL HE SAID HE WOULD DO HAS HAPPENED, AND ISRAELITES ARE MAD UPON THIS WHITE MAN’s IDOL THAT IS CALLED JC

If Our GOD of Israel cursed us and scattered us from HIS Land and cast us into the hands of heathens to serve them because our forefathers turned against HIM to serve other gods and rejected HIS LAW, then surely we can see that defying Our GOD and putting belief in the god of heathens is OUR DEMISE!

IF YE FORSAKE THE LORD, AND SERVE STRANGE GODS, THEN HE WILL TURN AND DO YOU HURT, AND CONSUME YOU, after that he hath done you good.” Joshua 24:20

AND IT SHALL BE, IF THOU DO AT ALL FORGET THE LORD THY GOD, AND WALK AFTER OTHER GODS, AND SERVE THEM, AND WORSHIP THEM, I TESTIFY AGAINST YOU THIS DAY THAT YE SHALL SURELY PERISH. AS THE NATIONS WHICH THE LORD DESTROYETH BEFORE YOUR FACE, SO SHALL YE PERISH; BECAUSE YE WOULD NOT BE OBEDIENT UNTO THE VOICE OF THE LORD YOUR GOD.   Deuteronomy 8:19,20

Seriously, do not allow the words of the men who wrote the “New Testament” to cause you to perish. Our wicked forebears caused our captivity; don’t let the White Man’s religion cause our demise. The best advice anyone can give to another is to believe in GOD’s WORD and in HIS TRUTH for since the BEGINNING, man has rejected his MAKER. Don’t be numbered among those who will die in these “Latter Days” for wickedness against the CREATOR GOD.

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: BECAUSE THOU HAST REJECTED KNOWLEDGE, I WILL ALSO REJECT THEE, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.”   Hosea 4:6

Seek for GOD’s TRUTH by starting with what our forefathers did to cause GOD’s ANGER and Great WRATH that has done everything but bring utter destruction and an end to the Nation of Israel and all peoples who have forsaken the MOST HIGH CREATOR GOD. Nevertheless, know that there is HOPE FOR US, if we will only turn back to the MOST HIGH CREATOR GOD and adhere to HIS WAYS of Righteousness. Give it a shot for nothing else is working for those of us who worship and believe in the god of the heathen.

LORD GOD of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, what can I say to my people to make them understand that you are the ONLY ONE able to bring us out of this captivity and out of gross affliction and oppression at the hands of our enemies? What can I write from your WORDS that will make them abandon this White Man’s “New Testament” and SEEK after your Righteous Book of the Law in order that all this despair, suffering, and mourning will come to an end? Show me, FATHER of Abraham, and I will certainly show them.

GOD’s CREATION is the WORK of HIS OWN HANDS, the works of mankind have rendered GOD’s WORKS invalid, but the Day of the LORD will remove all evil, all wickedness, and all abominations from HIS Earth in order that HE will be able to estalish Righteousness and Praise to spring forth before all the nations.

DOUBTLESS THOU ART OUR FATHER,

though Abraham be ignorant of us,

and Israel acknowledge us not: thou, O LORD, art our father,

our redeemer; thy name is from everlasting.

O LORD, why hast thou made us to err from thy ways,

and hardened our heart from thy fear?

RETURN FOR THY SERVANTS' SAKE,

THE TRIBES OF THINE INHERITANCE.

The people of thy holiness

have possessed it but a little while:

our adversaries have trodden down thy sanctuary.

WE ARE THINE:

THOU NEVER BAREST RULE OVER THEM;

they were not called by thy name.

Isaiah 63:16 – 19

THOU SHALT CALL ME, MY FATHER;

and shalt not turn away from me.

Jeremiah 3:19

You need to be a member of TheBlackList Pub to add comments!

Join TheBlackList Pub

Email me when people reply –
https://theblacklist.net/