Shabbat Message For March 14, 2020

THE SABBATH MESSAGE FOR MARCH 14, 2020:

YAH, THE CREATOR, IS MY GOD AND MY ONLY SAVIOR!

Shalom to All Who Seek the CREATOR GOD of Israel and HIS TRUTH,

WHAT DO WE KNOW ABOUT GOD

AND HIS HOLY NAME

“Neither shall ye profane my holy name;

but I will be hallowed among the children of Israel:

I am the LORD which hallow you,

That brought you out of the land of Egypt,

to be your God: I am the LORD.”

Leviticus 22:32,33

Most people will say that they know GOD and know HIS HOLY Name,

but do they really?

Reality is that there are many gods, idols, and images, as well as ONE that says HE is the True and Living GOD, and that there is NONE ELSE.  In view of all these deities, why on Earth would we need so many gods?  To have all these gods exist and be worshipped is the epitome of confusion.  Isn’t ONE GOD enough?  Therefore, doesn’t it make sense that we should worship whichever ONE Created the Earth and the people upon it?  In my humble opinion it makes sense that HE would be the ONE that deserves to be called the CREATOR GOD?  And POWER and SUPREMACY should certainly be a factor for determining the True GOD.

People who are not atheists will admit that there is a SUPREME BEING, but they do not know HIS HOLY NAME.  Many cannot identify the major distinguishing factors that define a GOD, and that could be due to the billions of Christians who believe in the “New Testament”.  Christianity teaches that GOD and JC are of a “Trinity”, or rather are “One”.  And if you can believe it, this faith even gives JC the higher ranking.  As a result, Christians don’t think they need to know too much more except “believe in JC for everlasting life”.  They ignore the accomplishments of the SUPREME BEING and HIS WORKS and exalt this man JC, as if he is the one that Created the Heavens and the Earth, mankind and all things therein.  I think if Christians will give this some serious thought that even they would call this a serious blunder. 

When the CREATOR GOD of Israel appeared unto HIS Chosen People, HE cautioned them to realize and take heed that HIS PRESENCE was not in any form or similitude, for HE knew that if they saw HIM that they would make an image of whatever they would have seen.   THINK!  If GOD didn’t want the Children of Israel to see HIM, then HE certainly would not go before them in the likeness of a man.

“The LORD spake unto you out of the midst of the fire: ye heard the voice of the words, but saw no similitude; ONLY YE HEARD A VOICE. And he declared unto you his covenant, which he commanded you to perform, even ten commandments; and HE WROTE THEM UPON TWO TABLES OF STONE. And the LORD commanded me at that time to teach you statutes and judgments, that ye might do them in the land whither ye go over to possess it. Take ye therefore good heed unto yourselves; FOR YE SAW NO MANNER OF SIMILITUDE ON THE DAY THAT THE LORD SPAKE UNTO YOU IN HOREB out of the midst of the fire:”   Deuteronomy 4:12 – 15

“Take heed unto yourselves, lest ye forget the covenant of the LORD your God, which he made with you, and make you a graven image, or the likeness of any thing, which the LORD thy God hath forbidden thee.”   Deuteronomy 4:23

WHAT’S IN THE NAME OF A DEITY, AND WHAT MAKES IT AUTHENTIC

So, just how important is it to know the name of one’s deity?  Knowing the name of our deity differentiates it from other gods, idols, and images, whether it is real or not.  Religious folks want a deity they can call on and depend on in times of trouble and just mentioning its name can be consoling.  When rent/mortgage is due, we don’t want to confront any unforeseen expenses, as generally the lights and gas have to also be paid.  Not to mention the car note.  But even for more reasons than that we call upon our deity.  We want it to get us out of congested traffic, to work safely and on time, and to find the boss in a good mood.  Truly it’s for a myriad of other trivial reasons, as well.  Consciously and subconsciously we call upon our deity even just because.

HOW MUCH SHOULD WE KNOW ABOUT A DEITY BEFORE WE CHOOSE IT

We should all do a background check on the deity we choose to establish in our lives for our children and for our generations that follow.  Folks check out churches before they join them.  They check out jobs before they apply for work.  People check out the other sex before they date and more so before considering marriage.  Homebuyers explore houses not once but two and three times before finally getting a mortgage.  When buying a wedding dress, ladies take their Moms with them to search for that exceptionally beautiful dress designed especially for her when she marries the man of her dreams.  Choosing a deity should be just as meticulous and thorough, as all things near and dear to our hearts. 

When in time did our deity of choice come into being?  How did it come by its name?  Did it name itself, or did people give it its name?  Also, it is paramount to check to see what our deity of choice requires, check all its past accomplishments, and see if it is compatible with our expectations.  How does our deity deal with wickedness and judgment?  Does it reward for good behavior and punish for wickedness?  Can it heal the sick and end affliction and suffering?  Can it protect from accidents, sickness, and death?  Does our deity supply a book substantiating its OMNIPOTENCE past and present?  And can we hope for guidance from our deity that will ensure peace and happiness?  These factors are all very important, as we need to be able to interact with our deity at all times.   As always when I think about the CREATOR GOD of the “Old Testament”, I immediately consider HIS GREATNESS and HIS ABILITY to KILL and make ALIVE!

“See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: NEITHER IS THERE ANY THAT CAN DELIVER OUT OF MY HAND.”   Deuteronomy 32:39

Regardless of the form of our deities, we talk to it, bow to it, and we pray to it, whether it responds or not.  The deities we worship have names and a reason for being, but just how real and dependable are they?  Unfortunately, for those deities that are idols and images – made by the hands of man, we do know that if they cannot see, hear, or speak that they certainly cannot be real.  It may be a real idol and a real image, but it cannot be a REAL GOD!

“Their idols are silver and gold, the work of men's hands. They have mouths, but they speak not: eyes have they, but they see not: They have ears, but they hear not: noses have they, but they smell not: They have hands, but they handle not: feet have they, but they walk not: neither speak they through their throat. They that make them are like unto them; so is every one that trusteth in them.”   Psalm 115:4 – 8

THE GOD OF THE “OLD TESTAMENT”

I want to focus on the GOD of the “Old Testament”, as I made it my business to know HIM.  HE proved HIMSELF to be the ONE True and LIVING GOD, and HE made it clear that HIS Chosen cannot worship other idols.

“Thou shalt worship no other god: for THE LORD, WHOSE NAME IS JEALOUS, IS A JEALOUS GOD:”   Exodus 34:14

“Thus saith the Lord GOD; In the day when I chose Israel, and lifted up mine hand unto the seed of the house of Jacob, and made myself known unto them in the land of Egypt, when I lifted up mine hand unto them, saying, I AM THE LORD YOUR GOD; In the day that I lifted up mine hand unto them, to bring them forth of the land of Egypt into a land that I had espied for them, flowing with milk and honey, which is the glory of all lands: Then said I unto them, Cast ye away every man the abominations of his eyes, and defile not yourselves with the idols of Egypt: I AM THE LORD YOUR GOD.”   Ezekiel 20:5 - 7

People might want to do likewise with their deity to weigh how it compares with Truth and reality and how it stacks up to the questions posed in this writing. 

This DEITY in the “Old Testament” is the ONLY GOD that has said that HE Created the Heavens and the Earth, and actually, so as not to give this credit to anyone else, HE said HE did so all by HIMSELF.

“Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; THAT SPREADETH ABROAD THE EARTH BY MYSELF;”   Isaiah 44:24

“To whom then will ye liken me, or shall I be equal? saith the Holy One. Lift up your eyes on high, and BEHOLD WHO HATH CREATED THESE THINGS, THAT BRINGETH OUT THEIR HOST BY NUMBER: HE CALLETH THEM ALL BY NAMES BY THE GREATNESS OF HIS MIGHT, for that he is strong in power; not one faileth.”   Isaiah 40:25,26

“THE HEAVENS DECLARE THE GLORY OF GOD; and the firmament sheweth his handywork.”   Psalm 19:1

Not only did this DEITY form the Heaven and the Earth, but HE also established a HOLY LAND and a HOLY CITY for HIS HOLY NAME’S SAKE.

This “Old Testament” DEITY gave HIMSELF a Glorious NAME.  HE named HIMSELF after HIS beloved people:  Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, and their SEED:

“And God said moreover unto Moses, THUS SHALT THOU SAY UNTO THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL, THE LORD GOD OF YOUR FATHERS, THE GOD OF ABRAHAM, THE GOD OF ISAAC, AND THE GOD OF JACOB, hath sent me unto you: THIS IS MY NAME FOR EVER, AND THIS IS MY MEMORIAL UNTO ALL GENERATIONS.”   Exodus 3:15

“Unto the place which the LORD your God shall choose out of all your tribes TO PUT HIS NAME THERE, even unto his habitation shall ye seek, and thither thou shalt come: And thither ye shall bring your burnt offerings, and your sacrifices, and your tithes, and heave offerings of your hand, and your vows, and your freewill offerings, and the firstlings of your herds and of your flocks: And there ye shall eat before the LORD your God, and ye shall rejoice in all that ye put your hand unto, ye and your households, wherein the LORD thy God hath blessed thee.”   Deuteronomy 12:5 – 7

“Then there shall be a place WHICH THE LORD YOUR GOD SHALL CHOOSE TO CAUSE HIS NAME TO DWELL THERE; thither shall ye bring all that I command you; your burnt offerings, and your sacrifices, your tithes, and the heave offering of your hand, and all your choice vows which ye vow unto the LORD:”   Deuteronomy 12:11

“Thou shalt eat before the LORD thy God, in the place which HE SHALL CHOOSE TO PLACE HIS NAME THERE, the tithe of thy corn, of thy wine, and of thine oil, and the firstlings of thy herds and of thy flocks; that thou mayest learn to fear the LORD thy God always.”   Deuteronomy 14:23

“God had said to David and to Solomon his son, In this house, and in Jerusalem, which I have chosen before all the tribes of Israel, will I PUT MY NAME FOR EVER:”   II Chronicles 33:7

This “Old Testament” DEITY even selected men for HIS Prophets.  HE gave them visions, and they in turn gave this Message to HIS Chosen People.

“Since the day that your fathers came forth out of the land of Egypt unto this day I have even sent unto you all my servants the prophets, daily rising up early and sending them:”   Jeremiah 7:25

This same DEITY established GOODNESS/RIGHTEOUSNESS for those who will choose it, and REWARDS all who do.  They will find Grace with HIM.

“Noah found grace in the eyes of the LORD. These are the generations of Noah: Noah was a just man and perfect in his generations, and Noah walked with God.”   Genesis 6:8,9

“The eyes of the LORD run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to shew himself strong in the behalf of them whose heart is perfect toward him.”   II Chronicles 16:9

This same DEITY Commands observance of HIS LAW and punishes those who will not keep it.

“If ye will not hearken unto me, and will not do all these commandments; And if ye shall despise my statutes, or if your soul abhor my judgments, so that ye will not do all my commandments, but that ye break my covenant: I also will do this unto you; I will even appoint over you terror, consumption, and the burning ague, that shall consume the eyes, and cause sorrow of heart: and ye shall sow your seed in vain, for your enemies shall eat it. And I will set my face against you, and ye shall be slain before your enemies: they that hate you shall reign over you; and ye shall flee when none pursueth you. And if ye will not yet for all this hearken unto me, then I will punish you seven times more for your sins.”   Leviticus 26:14 - 18

“My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.”   Hosea 4:6

More than anything, we must seek TRUTH and the DEITY of this TRUTH.  The DEITY in the Book of Genesis that Created the Heaven and the Earth and all things does not share with us anything about HIS BEGINNING.

“Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I AM THE FIRST, AND I AM THE LAST; and BESIDE ME THERE IS NO God.

“Fear ye not, neither be afraid: have not I told thee from that time, and have declared it? ye are even my witnesses. Is there a God beside me? yea, there is no God; I know not any.”    Isaiah 44:6,8

We only know that HE is the FIRST and the LAST and the ONLY SAVIOR.  HIS initial existence and innate POWERS to Create GOOD and EVIL are HIS SECRET.  But HE does reveal to us how we must live on HIS Earth.

“THE SECRET THINGS BELONG UNTO THE LORD OUR GOD: but those things which are revealed belong unto us and to our children for ever, that we may do all the words of this law.”   Deuteronomy 29:29

I know not about any DEITY that can come close to the WORKS of this CREATOR GOD that calls HIMSELF the GOD of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.  With HIS own HAND HE wrote Righteous Commandments, Laws, Statutes, and Judgments and HE made them requirements for our WAY of Life.  Embedded in HIS Book of the Law are specific Everlasting Instructions to worship no other deity but to worship ONLY HIM.  Hence, if we are looking for TRUTH, then the wise thing to do is to endorse what we know to be HIS convictions.  There is none other to compare to the POWER and MAJESTY of the “Old Testament” GOD for there is no other deity that has come forward to mirror HIS CREATIONS, SIGNS, and WONDERS.

“I said unto their children in the wilderness, Walk ye not in the statutes of your fathers, neither observe their judgments, nor defile yourselves with their idols: I AM THE LORD YOUR GOD; walk in my statutes, and keep my judgments, and do them; And hallow my sabbaths; and they shall be a sign between me and you, that ye may know that I am the LORD your God.”   Ezekiel 20:18 – 20

“FOR IN MINE HOLY MOUNTAIN, IN THE MOUNTAIN OF THE HEIGHT OF ISRAEL, SAITH THE LORD GOD, THERE SHALL ALL THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL, ALL OF THEM IN THE LAND, SERVE ME: there will I accept them, and there will I require your offerings, and the firstfruits of your oblations, with all your holy things. I will accept you with your sweet savour, when I bring you out from the people, and gather you out of the countries wherein ye have been scattered; and I will be sanctified in you before the heathen. And ye shall know that I am the LORD, when I shall bring you into the land of Israel, into the country for the which I lifted up mine hand to give it to your fathers.”   Ezekiel 20:40 - 42

Actually, there is no record of any other deity, other than the “Old Testament” GOD, that chose for HIMSELF a people, made a covenant with them, fought their battles, saved them from the hands of their enemies, gave them Prophets and guidance, and gave them a land named after them: the Land of Israel to inhabit.  Moreover, I know not of any other deity that has done all these things.

“Unto thee it was shewed, that thou mightest know that THE LORD HE IS GOD; THERE IS NONE ELSE BESIDE HIM. Out of heaven he made thee to hear his voice, that he might instruct thee: and upon earth he shewed thee his great fire; and thou heardest his words out of the midst of the fire. And because he loved thy fathers, therefore he chose their seed after them, and brought thee out in his sight WITH HIS MIGHTY POWER OUT OF EGYPT;”   Deuteronomy 4:35 - 37 

THE “OLD TESTAMENT” GOD KEPT ALL HIS PROMISES

“Behold, this day I am going the way of all the earth: and ye know in all your hearts and in all your souls, that NOT ONE THING HATH FAILED OF ALL THE GOOD THINGS WHICH THE LORD YOUR GOD SPAKE CONCERNING YOU; ALL ARE COME TO PASS UNTO YOU, AND NOT ONE THING HATH FAILED THEREOF.”   Joshua 23:14

And of greater import HE has said that AFTER HE GATHERS HIS People from the lands of their captivity that HE will also forgive them for their abominations against HIM and will cleanse them of their sins and put HIS SPIRIT in their hearts. 

“I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land. Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you. A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh. And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.”   Ezekiel 36:24 – 27

“The lofty looks of man shall be humbled,

and the haughtiness of men shall be bowed down,

and the LORD alone shall be exalted in that day.”

Isaiah 2:11

“I know their works and their thoughts: it shall come,

that I will gather all nations and tongues;

and they shall come, and see my glory.

And I will set a sign among them,

and I will send those that escape of them unto the nations,

to Tarshish, Pul, and Lud, that draw the bow, to Tubal, and Javan,

to the isles afar off, that have not heard my fame,

neither have seen my glory;

and they shall declare my glory among the Gentiles.

And they shall bring all your brethren for an offering

unto the LORD out of all nations upon horses,

and in chariots, and in litters, and upon mules, and upon swift beasts,

to my holy mountain Jerusalem, saith the LORD,

as the children of Israel bring an offering

in a clean vessel into the house of the LORD.

And I will also take of them

for priests and for Levites, saith the LORD.”

Isaiah 66:18 - 21

“They shall teach no more every man his neighbour,

and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD:

for they shall all know me,

from the least of them unto the greatest of them,

saith the LORD; for I will forgive their iniquity,

and I will remember their sin no more.”

Jeremiah 31:34

The LawKeepers of GOD

Remember ye the law of Moses my servant,

which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel,

with the statutes and judgments.

Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet

before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:

Malachi 4:4,5

It is incumbent upon us all to research everything we hear, see, and read, so that we can accurately SEEK the TRUE GOD and what HE REQUIRES OF US to discern right from wrong and know and understand the Righteous PATH that the CREATOR GOD chose for us to take – not men.  What better TRUTH to consider is there than the Book of GOD’s LAW and HIS WORD to HIS Prophets?

GOD’s DIVINE PATHS are not just deemed a Righteous WAY of Life for WORSHIPPING the CREATOR GOD of Israel, but HIS PATHS are HONORABLE, VIRTUOUS, HEALTHY, and UNBIASED LAWS designed specifically to make us a Righteous NATION and prolong our days and prosper our ways in the Land of Israel and wherever we might travel for HIS GLORY.

“Ye shall observe to do therefore

as the LORD your God hath commanded you:

ye shall not turn aside to the right hand or to the left.

Ye shall walk in all the ways

which the LORD your God hath commanded you,

that ye may live, and that it may be well with you,

and that ye may prolong your days

in the land which ye shall possess.”

Deuteronomy 5:32,33

“Therefore thou shalt love the LORD thy God,

and keep his charge, and his statutes,

and his judgments, and his commandments, alway.

“Therefore shall ye keep all the commandments

which I command you this day, that ye may be strong,

and go in and possess the land,

whither ye go to possess it;

And that ye may prolong your days in the land,

which the LORD sware unto your fathers

to give unto them and to their seed,

a land that floweth with milk and honey.”

Deuteronomy 11:1,8,9

Have a Blessed Seventh Day Sabbath of Complete REST!

Enjoy GOD’s Holy Days and let Jerusalem come to mind.

The Blessings of the LORD GOD of Jacob

be upon all Peoples who seek to know HIM

and HIS WAYS of Righteousness!

TORAH READINGS for the entire year

can be obtained upon request:  Afraqueen@AOL.COM

SABBATH MESSAGE 3/14/19

Genesis 2:1 - 3

Exodus 16:29

Exodus 20:8 - 11

Exodus 23:12

Exodus 31:12 – 18

Exodus 35:2,3

Leviticus 23:3

Jeremiah 17:19 - 27

Deuteronomy 5:12 - 15

Isaiah 56:1 - 8

Isaiah 58:10 – 14

Exodus 5th – 8th Chapters

Genesis 15th Chapter

Genesis 17:1 - 22

Exodus 21:1 - 11

II Kings 18th Chapter

II Kings 19:1 – 7

II Kings 19:32 - 37

Amos 5:26,27

Deuteronomy 4:12 – 40

Isaiah 35th Chapter

Isaiah 8:13 - 20

Ezekiel 11:16 - 21

Ezekiel 34th Chapter

Jeremiah 30th Chapter

Jeremiah 46:27,28

Psalm 9th Chapter

Psalm 83rd Chapter

Jeremiah 1:1 - 17

Deuteronomy 32:7 – 41

Isaiah 11th Chapter

Deuteronomy 1:16,17

Isaiah 14:1 – 23

Isaiah 42:1 – 9

Isaiah 44:21 – 28

I Samuel 3:19

Isaiah 45:11 - 25

Isaiah 49:22 – 26

Isaiah 56:6 - 8

Isaiah 58th Chapter

Isaiah 61:8 - 11

Psalm 36th Chapter

Psalm 121st Chapter

Joshua 22:1 - 9

Joshua 24:1 – 27

Psalm 50:5,6

I Chronicles 28:1 - 10

II Chronicles 30th Chapter

II Chronicles 34:29 – 33

II Chronicles 35:1 - 19

Ezekiel 20:33 - 44

Isaiah 37:18 – 20

Psalm 100th Chapter

THE ANNUAL SPRING EQUINOX:

MARCH 19 – 21

MARKING THE SEASON OF PASSOVER

LET US MAKE GOD’S HOLY SABBATH DAY AS EXCEPTIONAL TO US AS IT IS TO HIM!  EMBRACE IT AND ENJOY IT, AS IT IS A SIGN BETWEEN OUR GOD AND THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL, AS WELL AS A GIFT FROM HIM THAT WE MAY BE REFRESHED! 

“See, for that the Lord hath given you the sabbath, therefore he giveth you on the sixth day the bread of two days; abide ye every man in his place, let no man go out of his place on the seventh day.”   Exodus 16:29

“IF THOU TURN AWAY THY FOOT FROM THE SABBATH, FROM DOING THY PLEASURE ON MY HOLY DAY; AND CALL THE SABBATH A DELIGHT, THE HOLY OF THE LORD, HONOURABLE; AND SHALT HONOUR HIM, NOT DOING THINE OWN WAYS, NOR FINDING THINE OWN PLEASURE, NOR SPEAKING THINE OWN WORDS:   THEN SHALT THOU DELIGHT THYSELF IN THE LORD; AND I WILL CAUSE THEE TO RIDE UPON THE HIGH PLACES OF THE EARTH, AND FEED THEE WITH THE HERITAGE OF JACOB THY FATHER: FOR THE MOUTH OF THE LORD HATH SPOKEN IT.”   Isaiah 58:13,14

“And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying, Speak thou also unto the children of Israel, saying, Verily my sabbaths ye shall keep: for it is a sign between me and you throughout your generations; that ye may know that I am the Lord that doth sanctify you.  Ye shall keep the sabbath therefore; for it is holy unto you: every one that defileth it shall surely be put to death: for whosoever doeth any work therein, that soul shall be cut off from among his people.  Six days may work be done; but in the seventh is the sabbath of rest, holy to the Lord: whosoever doeth any work in the sabbath day, he shall surely be put to death.  Wherefore the children of Israel shall keep the sabbath, to observe the sabbath throughout their generations, for a perpetual covenant.  It is a sign between me and the children of Israel for ever: for in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, and on the seventh day he rested, and was refreshed.”   Exodus 31:12 – 17

Have a BLESSED SABBATH OF COMPLETE REST, and BLESS Our Merciful CREATOR GOD for giving this Awesome “SIGN” and Hallowed Day to us, so that we may be REFRESHED. 

THANK YOU, GOD OF ISRAEL, FOR THIS HOLY SEVENTH DAY OF COMPLETE REST!

FEAR AND OBEY GOD’s WORD AND HIS LAW,

AND WAIT ON HIM ALWAYS!

http://www.thelawkeepers.org/DEUTERONOMY%2028TH%20CHAPTERandPICTURES.Adoc.htm

deuteronomy28slavetrade.html

THELAWKEEPERS@yahoogroups.com

http://www.amazon.com/Thus-Saith-The-LORD-Book/dp/1494928035

http://www.thelawkeepers.org/wehavebeenduped.html

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/biblianazar/esp_biblianazar_40.htm

VISIT OUR WEB GROUP FOR PAST MESSAGES

ON THUS SAITH THE LORD AND THE WORD OF GOD:

https://www.theblacklist.net/communities/the-lawkeepers-of-god-yhwh/forum

You need to be a member of TheBlackList Pub to add comments!

Join TheBlackList Pub

Email me when people reply –
https://theblacklist.net/