Shabbat Message For June 8, 2019

THE SABBATH MESSAGE FOR JUNE 8, 2019:

YAH, THE CREATOR, IS MY GOD AND MY ONLY SAVIOR!

Shalom to All Who Seek the CREATOR GOD of Israel and HIS TRUTH,

HOW CAN WE IDENTIFY THE TRUE GOD

AND

DETERMINE HIS TRUTH

O continue thy loving kindness unto them that know thee;

and thy righteousness to the upright in heart.

Psalm 36:10

AT HIS WRATH THE EARTH SHALL TREMBLE

AND WILL THEN KNOW THE MOST HIGH CREATOR GOD

Thus saith the LORD,

Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away,

and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered:

for I will contend with him that contendeth with thee,

and I will save thy children.

And I will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh;

and they shall be drunken with their own blood,

as with sweet wine: and all flesh shall know that

I the LORD am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer,

THE MIGHTY ONE OF JACOB.

Isaiah 49:25,26

Most people on this Earth really believe that the MOST HIGH CREATOR GOD established these Churches and Temples and the zillions of diverse religions that permeate every corner of this globe. People attend the houses of worship of their idols, images, gods, and man-gods (including JC) and really feel that these deities have a huge bearing on their lives. They pray to them, bow to them, and worship them. But not one of these religions has any connection with the ALMIGHTY GOD that formed the Heavens and the Earth and all things therein.

If they did, they would reflect GOD’s WORD, and certainly there would be a Prophet of the CREATOR somewhere in the mix. But there is not a word to be found of “Thus Saith the LORD” in the religious books of men be they Black, White, Brown, or Yellow. Why? First and foremost, the powers-that-be are on an everlasting mission to deceive the GOD of Israel’s Chosen People (Black though they may be) in order that they never know HIM and never be able to return back to HIM! Reason being is that as soon as the Children of Israel learn about their True GOD of Israel and call upon HIM, HE will have mercy on them and Deliver them just as HE Saved their forebears out of Egyptian bondage and countless other captivities (Nehemiah 9th Chapter). And when the GOD of Israel gathers us out of the lands of our enemies, that will bring about the end of this White Man’s cruel, evil, and heinous World Order, something that plagues the powers-that-be even to think about.

Therefore, the religions of men are specifically in place in order for people to worship as they choose and do whatever is right in their own eyes. And it should be known that this is exactly what the CREATOR GOD said WE SHOULD NOT DO! When the CREATOR GOD does not communicate with people, they all tend to lend to wickedness and immoral concepts, serve themselves, and design standards, laws, and religions that benefit the ones in power. Is this not what has happened to this World Order?

Ye shall not do after all the things that we do here this day, every man whatsoever is right in his own eyes.   Deuteronomy 12:8

They shall be turned back, they shall be greatly ashamed, that trust in graven images, that say to the molten images, Ye are our gods. Hear, ye deaf; and look, ye blind, that ye may see.”   Isaiah 42:17,18

“A noise shall come even to the ends of the earth; for THE LORD HATH A CONTROVERSY WITH THE NATIONS, he will plead with all flesh; he will give them that are wicked to the sword, saith the LORD. THUS SAITH THE LORD OF HOSTS, BEHOLD, EVIL SHALL GO FORTH FROM NATION TO NATION, AND A GREAT WHIRLWIND SHALL BE RAISED UP FROM THE COASTS OF THE EARTH. And the slain of the LORD shall be at that day from one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth: they shall not be lamented, neither gathered, nor buried; they shall be dung upon the ground.

“And the peaceable habitations are cut down because of the fierce anger of the LORD. He hath forsaken his covert, as the lion: for their land is desolate because of the fierceness of the oppressor, and because of his fierce anger.   Jeremiah 25:31 – 33,37,38

For all the gods of the nations are idols: but THE LORD MADE THE HEAVENS. Honour and majesty are before him: strength and beauty are in his sanctuary. Give unto the LORD, O ye kindreds of the people, give unto the LORD glory and strength.”   Psalm 96:5 – 7

Thus, the reason GOD told worshippers of other gods to cry unto them for help. HE knows they have no power because HE is GOD, and there is NONE ELSE.

YET YE HAVE FORSAKEN ME, AND SERVED OTHER gods: wherefore I will deliver you no more. GO AND CRY UNTO THE gods WHICH YE HAVE CHOSEN; let them deliver you in the time of your tribulation.   Judges 10:13,14

THE LORD IS THE TRUE GOD, HE IS THE LIVING GOD, AND AN EVERLASTING KING: at his wrath the earth shall tremble, and the nations shall not be able to abide his indignation. Thus shall ye say unto them, The gods that have not made the heavens and the earth, even they shall perish from the earth, and from under these heavens. He hath made the earth by his power, he hath established the world by his wisdom, and hath stretched out the heavens by his discretion. When he uttereth his voice, there is a multitude of waters in the heavens, and he causeth the vapours to ascend from the ends of the earth; he maketh lightnings with rain, and bringeth forth the wind out of his treasures.”   Jeremiah 10:10 - 13

SO, HOW CAN WE IDENTIFY THE TRUE GOD AND DETERMINE HIS TRUTH

Some might ask, “How do we know that this GOD of the “Old Testament” is the True GOD of this Universe? We know by HIS WORKS, HIS SIGNS and WONDERS, and by HIS WORD. If we prefer to go by the words of idols, images, gods, and man-gods, that is a serious problem, and the reason is that they are all man-made and cannot speak, see, or hear. Christians haven’t heard from their JC since his inception unto this day. Their claim is even that he will make a “Second Coming” even though he has not fulfilled his “First One”. However, throughout the “Old Testament”, the CREATOR GOD is the ONE established as the GOD of Israel and the ONE EVERLASTING GOD with the Prophets and Angels and the POWER and WRATH to destroy. Yes, of course there were other gods, but these other gods were, in the WORDS of the True GOD, proved to be of wicked abominations.

The graven images of their gods shall ye burn with fire: thou shalt not desire the silver or gold that is on them, nor take it unto thee, lest thou be snared therein: FOR IT IS AN ABOMINATION TO THE LORD THY GOD. Neither shalt thou bring an abomination into thine house, lest thou be a cursed thing like it: but thou shalt utterly detest it, and thou shalt utterly abhor it; for it is a cursed thing.”   Deuteronomy 7:25,26

JESHURUN WAXED FAT, AND KICKED: thou art waxen fat, thou art grown thick, thou art covered with fatness; THEN HE FORSOOK GOD WHICH MADE HIM, AND LIGHTLY ESTEEMED THE ROCK OF HIS SALVATION. They provoked him to jealousy with strange gods, with abominations provoked they him to anger. They sacrificed unto devils, not to God; to gods whom they knew not, to new gods that came newly up, whom your fathers feared not. Of the Rock that begat thee thou art unmindful, and hast forgotten God that formed thee.

“THEY HAVE MOVED ME TO JEALOUSY WITH THAT WHICH IS NOT GOD; they have provoked me to anger with their vanities: and I WILL MOVE THEM TO JEALOUSY WITH THOSE WHICH ARE NOT A PEOPLE; I will provoke them to anger with a foolish nation.”   Deuteronomy 32:15 – 18,

THUS SAITH THE LORD GOD; EVERY MAN OF THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL THAT SETTETH UP HIS IDOLS IN HIS HEART, and putteth the stumbling block of his iniquity before his face, and cometh to the prophet; I the LORD will answer him that cometh according to the multitude of his idols; That I may take the house of Israel in their own heart, because THEY ARE ALL ESTRANGED FROM ME THROUGH THEIR IDOLS. Therefore say unto the house of Israel, THUS SAITH THE LORD GOD; REPENT, AND TURN YOURSELVES FROM YOUR IDOLS; AND TURN AWAY YOUR FACES FROM ALL YOUR ABOMINATIONS. Ezekiel 14:4 - 6

The first thing we need to consider is the fact that these idols, images, and gods, including JC, did not come into existence until AFTER the GOD of HOSTS Created the Heavens and the Earth. In other words, HE DID NOT CREATE THESE IDOLS. A JEALOUS GOD would not produce that which would take from HIS GLORY and PRAISE.

“For mine own sake, even for mine own sake, will I do it: for how should my name be polluted? and I WILL NOT GIVE MY GLORY UNTO ANOTHER. Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I AM HE; I AM THE FIRST, I ALSO AM THE LAST.”   Isaiah 48:11,12

GOD’s WORD DOES NOT FAIL; IT IS UTTERED FOR CREDIBILITY, FULFILLMENT, CONTENTMENT, AND GRATIFICATION

We must realize that people mourn and agonize at the WORD of the CREATOR GOD. HE is the ONE that said the Israelite Nation would be punished for worshipping other gods, and lo and behold, this entire World Order is replete with depravation, suffering, sorrow, and troubles – from worshipping other gods. The JEALOUS CREATOR GOD has caused many to perish – not just the Israelites.

“Their sorrows shall be multiplied that hasten after another god...” Psalm 16:4

"IT SHALL BE, IF THOU DO AT ALL FORGET THE LORD THY GOD, AND WALK AFTER OTHER GODS, AND SERVE THEM, AND WORSHIP THEM, I TESTIFY AGAINST YOU THIS DAY THAT YE SHALL SURELY PERISH. As the nations which the LORD destroyeth before your face, so shall ye perish; because ye would not be obedient unto the voice of the LORD your God.”   Deuteronomy 8:19,20

It was the CREATOR GOD of the “Old Testament” that told HIS Chosen People, the Nation of Israel, that if they worshipped other gods that they would be scattered from the Land of Israel into the hands of heathens. And worse HE declared that our identity would cease to be known. GOD’s Children of Israel defied HIM at every turn and worshipped all manner of idols and images, even unto this day, as they now worship the god of their captors.

I will scatter you among the heathen, and will draw out a sword after you: and your land shall be desolate, and your cities waste.

“And ye shall perish among the heathen, and the land of your enemies shall eat you up.   Leviticus 26:33,38

I SAID, I WOULD SCATTER THEM INTO CORNERS, I WOULD MAKE THE REMEMBRANCE OF THEM TO CEASE FROM AMONG MEN:   Deuteronomy 32:26

TO ME BELONGETH VENGEANCE, AND RECOMPENCE; their foot shall slide in due time: for the day of their calamity is at hand, and the things that shall come upon them make haste. For the LORD shall judge his people, and repent himself for his servants, when he seeth that their power is gone, and there is none shut up, or left. And he shall say, Where are their gods, their rock in whom they trusted, Which did eat the fat of their sacrifices, and drank the wine of their drink offerings? let them rise up and help you, and be your protection. SEE NOW THAT I, EVEN I, AM HE, AND THERE IS NO god WITH ME: I KILL, AND I MAKE ALIVE; I WOUND, AND I HEAL: NEITHER IS THERE ANY THAT CAN DELIVER OUT OF MY HAND. For I lift up my hand to heaven, and say, I live for ever.”   Deuteronomy 32:35 - 40

THINK! Is not this precisely what has happened to Blacks kidnapped from the shores of Africa? Did not the CREATOR GOD fulfill HIS WORD via a horrifically cruel Slave Trade that left millions dead and millions captive in the lands of cruel White Supremacists? Moreover, not one of the false gods descendants of Slaves worship has been an asset to deliver us out of this captivity and this White Man’s control. Hence, it seems obvious that the GOD of Israel that manifest this vile enslavement and bondage upon us is the ONLY ONE with the POWER and the MIGHT to change our PLIGHT.

Is not this predicament that we suffer enough evidence to prove that this “Old Testament” GOD is the ONE True and Living CREATOR GOD and not all these diverse images, gods, and idols that have been made by man’s hands?

Hear me, People, we owe it to our children to do what’s necessary to rise up out of this oppression and subjugation. In these lands of heathens where GOD has scattered us for turning to other gods, we have no power, and we are without self-determination. And worse Blacks stolen from the shores of Africa are not recognized as having a nativity. White Supremacists not only control our daily lives, but they inhibit our empowerment and our excellence and genius. Although Blacks are elected to Congress, these men and women know that they cannot fight this system and status quo, or they will lose their posts the next election. If they had the power to make a change for our betterment, there would be no Ghetto in every urban city. Nevertheless, we must remember what’s written in Leviticus 26th and in Deuteronomy 28th Chapters, for these books hold the TRUTHS to our predicament and the solution to our DELIVERANCE.

The LORD shall scatter you among the nations, and ye shall be left few in number AMONG THE HEATHEN, whither the LORD shall lead you. And there ye shall serve gods, the work of men's hands, wood and stone, which neither see, nor hear, nor eat, nor smell. BUT IF FROM THENCE THOU SHALT SEEK THE LORD THY GOD, THOU SHALT FIND HIM, IF THOU SEEK HIM WITH ALL THY HEART AND WITH ALL THY SOUL. When thou art in tribulation, and all these things are come upon thee, even in the latter days, if thou turn to the LORD thy God, and shalt be obedient unto his voice; (For the LORD thy God is a merciful God;) HE WILL NOT FORSAKE THEE, NEITHER DESTROY THEE, NOR FORGET THE COVENANT OF THY FATHERS WHICH HE SWARE UNTO THEM.   Deuteronomy 4:27 – 31 (See also Deuteronomy 30:1 - 6)

In the above passage, you can read Scripture with your own eyes, that our only way out of serving our captors is to return to the same GOD that brought all this Hell upon us and upon HIS Earth for our forefathers forsaking HIM and HIS LAWS of Righteousness. If there is something else that can explain and clear up the reasons for the Slave Trade, our captivity, and this calamity pervading this Earth, then come forward with it! Be not satisfied with this cruel and racist White Supremacy and be not complacent to do nothing about it. Sadly, we are the only group on Earth that does not demonstrate for JUSTICE SERVED and for OUR RIGHT TO FREEDOM out of this domination, oppression, miserable suffering, racial profiling, and police brutality.

Again, the CREATOR GOD’s TRUTH can be determined by HIS SIGNS and WONDERS, and HIS WORDS to HIS PROPHETS, as all GOD’s WORKS are consistently proved throughout the “Old Testament” where is written, “THUS SAITH THE LORD”. The Land of Israel stands as a Witness to the existence of the CREATOR GOD of Israel and is another true determining factor confirming HIS TRUTH.

However, in that descendants of Slaves follow the ways and religions of the heathens who rule over us, they cannot know the CREATOR GOD of Israel that formed this Heaven and Earth, and that Commanded worship of ONLY HIM and observance of HIS Book of the Law. They are Christians and worship a man-god that the CREATOR never mentioned or suggested. They only know what they are taught in the White Man’s “New Testament” that staunchly contradicts the CREATOR’s Righteous Laws, Statutes, and Judgments and HIS WORD to HIS PROPHETS.

We are a very intelligent people, and we can replenish GOD’s Earth and transform it into a place of Righteousness, virtue, morals, equity, dignity, and harmony, but we must follow the LAWS of the CREATOR for the power and integrity necessary to bring it to fruition. As to whether each and everyone of us will be Delivered or not out of this Hell, well, it’s up to us and whether we will turn to the MOST HIGH CREATOR GOD in TRUTH, or not! HE knows our thoughts, HE searches our hearts, and HE will hear us if we call upon HIM in uprightness without playing games.

“God spake all these words, saying,

I am the LORD thy God,

which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt,

out of the house of bondage.
Thou shalt have no other gods before me.
Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image,

or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above,

or that is in the earth beneath,

or that is in the water under the earth:
Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them,

nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God,

visiting the iniquity of the fathers

upon the children unto the third and fourth generation

of them that hate me;
And shewing mercy unto thousands of them

that love me, and keep my commandments.”

Exodus 20:1 - 6

You need to be a member of TheBlackList Pub to add comments!

Join TheBlackList Pub

Email me when people reply –
https://theblacklist.net/