Shabbat Message For June 29, 2019

THE SABBATH MESSAGE FOR JUNE 29, 2019:

YAH, THE CREATOR, IS MY GOD AND MY ONLY SAVIOR!

Shalom to All Who Seek the CREATOR GOD of Israel and HIS TRUTH,

GOD’s DAY OF ATONEMENT

DIFFERS GREATLY

FROM

THE CHRISTIAN ATONEMENT

Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel,

and his redeemer the LORD of hosts;

I am the first, and I am the last;

and beside me there is no God.

Isaiah 44:6

Thus saith the LORD, thy Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel;

I am the LORD thy God which teacheth thee to profit,

which leadeth thee by the way that thou shouldest go.

O that thou hadst hearkened to my commandments!

then had thy peace been as a river,

and thy righteousness as the waves of the sea:

Isaiah 48:17,18

The Day of Atonement is a very special Holy Day Ordained by the CREATOR GOD of Israel, and I must stress in detail its great significance. It is the day the HOLY ONE Commanded of us to Fast every year for 24 hours in order that we might be forgiven for our sins.

THE LORD SPAKE UNTO MOSES, SAYING, ALSO ON THE TENTH DAY OF THIS SEVENTH MONTH THERE SHALL BE A DAY OF ATONEMENT: it shall be an holy convocation unto you; and ye shall afflict your souls, and offer an offering made by fire unto the LORD. AND YE SHALL DO NO WORK IN THAT SAME DAY: FOR IT IS A DAY OF ATONEMENT, TO MAKE AN ATONEMENT FOR YOU BEFORE THE LORD YOUR GOD. For whatsoever soul it be that shall not be afflicted in that same day, he shall be cut off from among his people. And whatsoever soul it be that doeth any work in that same day, the same soul will I destroy from among his people. YE SHALL DO NO MANNER OF WORK: IT SHALL BE A STATUTE FOR EVER THROUGHOUT YOUR GENERATIONS IN ALL YOUR DWELLINGS. It shall be unto you A SABBATH OF REST, and ye shall AFFLICT YOUR SOULS: in the ninth day of the month at even, from even unto even, shall ye celebrate your sabbath.   Leviticus 23:26 - 32

The Day of Atonement entails more than just our fasting. On this Holy Day GOD’s Chosen are Commanded to Fast, and HIS Ordained Priest, the Seed of Levi, are Commanded to sacrifice Offerings on this Day of Atonement.

AND THIS SHALL BE A STATUTE FOR EVER UNTO YOU: that in the seventh month, on the tenth day of the month, ye shall afflict your souls, and do no work at all, whether it be one of your own country, or a stranger that sojourneth among you: For on that day shall the priest make an atonement for you, to cleanse you, that ye may be clean from all your sins before the LORD. IT SHALL BE A SABBATH OF REST UNTO YOU, AND YE SHALL AFFLICT YOUR SOULS, BY A STATUTE FOR EVER. AND THE PRIEST, WHOM HE SHALL ANOINT, AND WHOM HE SHALL CONSECRATE TO MINISTER IN THE PRIEST'S OFFICE IN HIS FATHER'S STEAD, SHALL MAKE THE ATONEMENT, and shall put on the linen clothes, even the holy garments: And he shall make an atonement for the holy sanctuary, and he shall make an atonement for the tabernacle of the congregation, and for the altar, and he shall make an atonement for the priests, and for all the people of the congregation. And THIS SHALL BE AN EVERLASTING STATUTE UNTO YOU, TO MAKE AN ATONEMENT FOR THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL FOR ALL THEIR SINS ONCE A YEAR. And he did as the LORD commanded Moses.”   Leviticus 16:29 - 34

There is much to be said about GOD’s Day of Atonement, however, though brief, these passages are succinct and to the point. The GOD of Israel ordered the Day of Atonement and Commanded of us exactly when and how we are to observe this Holy Day for HIS FORGIVENESS of our sins.

Let me be clear; only GOD’s Priests of the Tribe of Levi were in a position to do sacrifice and Atone for our sins. Today, we have not been made aware of GOD’s Holy Priests, the Seed of Aaron, and that is because of the Slave Trade and the fact that we are still scattered throughout the world and in the hands of the heathen. For the Levitical Priests to fulfill GOD’s Laws of Atonement, they and the Children of Israel must have control of our Land of Israel, GOD’s Holy City Jerusalem, and HIS Holy Temple.

Nevertheless, just because we are not in the Land of Israel and GOD’s Ministers the Priests are not in place, that does not mean we cannot observe the Day of Atonement. Clearly, the CREATOR GOD of Israel said that the Day of Atonement is a “Statute forever” and an “Everlasting Statute” for the Children of Israel. Hence, we can keep this Holy Day as soon as we learn of it.

Moreover, we should be aware that not just anyone can be a Priest of the MOST HIGH GOD of Israel!

Take thou unto thee Aaron thy brother, and his sons with him, from among the children of Israel, that he may minister unto me in the priest's office, even Aaron, Nadab and Abihu, Eleazar and Ithamar, Aaron's sons. And thou shalt make holy garments for Aaron thy brother for glory and for beauty.”   Exodus 28:1,2

“And ye shall know that I have sent this commandment unto you, that MY COVENANT MIGHT BE WITH LEVI, SAITH THE LORD OF HOSTS. My covenant was with him of life and peace; and I gave them to him for the fear wherewith he feared me, and was afraid before my name. THE LAW OF TRUTH WAS IN HIS MOUTH, AND INIQUITY WAS NOT FOUND IN HIS LIPS: HE WALKED WITH ME IN PEACE AND EQUITY, AND DID TURN MANY AWAY FROM INIQUITY. For the priest's lips should keep knowledge, and THEY SHOULD SEEK THE LAW AT HIS MOUTH: FOR HE IS THE MESSENGER OF THE LORD OF HOSTS. Malachi 2:4 – 7

Therefore, beware that not every Tom, Dick, Harry, and Jane can Minister before the GOD of Israel, as the Christian clergy might think. Also, it is paramount to realize that people do not need a man or anyone else to shed his or her blood for our sins, and we certainly do not need the directives of the “New Testament” that have completely disregarded GOD’s Laws of Atonement for man’s spiritual guidance.

The CREATOR GOD established exactly what HE wants us to do on HIS Day of Atonement. The question Christians should be asking is, “Where is GOD’s WORD on JC dying for the sins of Christians?” I can emphatically answer that question. THERE IS NONE!!! If the CREATOR GOD changed HIS Laws of Atonement, then there would be evidence of it found somewhere at the Mouth of HIS Prophets, but thee is none. The “New Testament” is a work of White Supremacists – the heathen in whose hands OUR GOD of Israel cast us to serve them for our forefathers turning to other gods (Deuteronomy 28th Chapter).

Below are Christian beliefs regarding JC dying for the sins of Christians, albeit, it can in no way be proved:

“Christians don't need to 'atone' for their sin, because they believe that Jesus (God's son) died on the cross for everyone's sins, and therefore that's the ultimate atonement for sin.”

https://www.answers.com/Q/How_do_Christians_atone

“Question: "What does it mean that Jesus died for our sins?"

Answer: 
Simply put, without Jesus’ death on the cross for our sins, no one would have eternal life. Jesus Himself said, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me” (John 14:6). In this statement, Jesus declares the reason for His birth, death, and resurrection—to provide the way to heaven for sinful mankind, who could never get there on their own.”

https://www.gotquestions.org/Jesus-died-for-our-sins.html

“Why did Jesus shed his blood?

Matthew 26:28 ...this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

Hebrews 9:22 And almost all things are by the law purged with blood; and without shedding of blood is no remission.

http://jesus-is-lord.com/blood.htm

“The Bible says, Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God, is the only way to God (John 14:6). It also says believing in His atoning crucifixion is the only way to eternal life. I believe we should lift Him up with the Bible Word of God and our love so that He can draw people to Himself (John 12:32).”

https://jesusliftedup.com/2018/04/20/blood-jesus-atones/

As descendants of Slaves, all we’ve known is the White Man’s religion and what preachers and evangelists teach from the “New Testament”. I cannot stress this enough, that if one wants to know the CREATOR GOD and HIS WAYS, one must read HIS Book of the Law and HIS WORD at the Mouth of HIS Prophets. The “New Testament” was written without the visions of GOD’s Prophets, so why should anyone put credence in this man-made religion that is compiled of more than 40,000 diverse Christian denominations making it every bit suspect and precarious.

The very best thing about knowing the CREATOR GOD of Israel and HIS Prophets is that via “Thus Saith the LORD”, in addition to the works of GOD’s Day of Atonement, HE is Our REDEEMER and PROMISES to forgive us for our sins.

“…I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.

Jeremiah 31:34

Thus saith the LORD that created thee, O Jacob,

and he that formed thee, O Israel, Fear not:

for I have redeemed thee,

I have called thee by thy name; thou art mine.

Isaiah 43:1

You need to be a member of TheBlackList Pub to add comments!

Join TheBlackList Pub

Email me when people reply –
https://theblacklist.net/