Shabbat Message For June 22, 2019

THE SABBATH MESSAGE FOR JUNE 22, 2019:

YAH, THE CREATOR, IS MY GOD AND MY ONLY SAVIOR!

Shalom to All Who Seek the CREATOR GOD of Israel and HIS TRUTH,

THE ALMIGHTY CREATOR GOD,

HIS LAWS, WORD, VOICE,

AND

ATONEMENT

The LORD said unto Moses,

Come up to me into the mount, and be there:

and I will give thee tables of stone,

and a law, and commandments which I have written;

that thou mayest teach them.

Exodus 24:12

I do make them know the statutes of God, and his laws.

Exodus 18:16

YE SHALL HAVE ONE MANNER OF LAW,

as well for the stranger, as for one of your own country:

for I am the LORD your God.

Leviticus 24:22

I have written about GOD’s TRUTH countless times, and as I think about it, this is the same thing GOD’s Prophets and HIS Priests relentlessly do throughout the “Old Testament”. They reiterate “Thus Saith the LORD” umpteenth times attempting to show the Children of Israel GOD’s WAYS of Righteousness and HIS PUNISHMENTS for disobedience. However, during Biblical times, GOD’s Chosen didn’t listen then, and here in the lands of heathens under their control and deadly affliction, we still don’t listen. We prefer to follow the ways of the heathens in whose hands Our GOD of Israel has cast us for forsaking HIM and HIS LAWS.

Wherefore I will bring the worst of the heathen, and they shall possess their houses: I will also make the pomp of the strong to cease; and their holy places shall be defiled.”   Ezekiel 7:24

Ye shall know that I am the LORD: for YE HAVE NOT WALKED IN MY STATUTES, NEITHER EXECUTED MY JUDGMENTS, but have done after the manners of the heathen that are round about you.   Ezekiel 11:12

I WILL SCATTER THEE AMONG THE HEATHEN, AND DISPERSE THEE IN THE COUNTRIES, AND WILL CONSUME THY FILTHINESS OUT OF THEE. And thou shalt take thine inheritance in thyself in the sight of the heathen, and THOU SHALT KNOW THAT I AM THE LORD.   Ezekiel 22:15,16

I WILL DO THESE THINGS UNTO THEE, because thou hast gone a whoring after the heathen, and BECAUSE THOU ART POLLUTED WITH THEIR IDOLS.   Ezekiel 23:30

I HAVE THEREFORE DELIVERED HIM INTO THE HAND OF THE MIGHTY ONE OF THE HEATHEN; HE SHALL SURELY DEAL WITH HIM: I have driven him out for his wickedness. Ezekiel 31:11

There is but ONE WAY to live in Righteousness, and that is by walking the Paths of the GOD that decided, determined, and established GODLINESS, integrity, virtue, and worship of ONLY HIMSELF. HIS WAYS of Righteousness were immediately made LAW in the very BEGINNING, in order that the people HE Created would live in HIS TRUTH, in HIS WAYS of Righteousness, and in WORSHIP of ONLY HIM. All GOD’s Laws, Statutes, and Judgments can only be excellent and superior to what mere man devises. Moreover, the LAWS of the CREATOR are not thousands of different manners of worship, but rather are ONLY ONE. HIS Book of the Law is written by HIS HAND and stands “forever”.

HEAR, O ISRAEL: THE LORD OUR GOD IS ONE LORD: AND thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.”   Deuteronomy 6:4,5

Therefore, any other means of worship is unquestionably suspect – especially the many tens of thousands of Christian denominations that have thoroughly revoked and confused GOD’s LAW and HIS WORD to HIS Prophets.  

I THE LORD THY GOD AM A JEALOUS GOD, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.”   Exodus 20:5,6

KNOW THEREFORE THAT THE LORD THY GOD, HE IS GOD, THE FAITHFUL GOD, WHICH KEEPETH COVENANT AND MERCY WITH THEM THAT LOVE HIM AND KEEP HIS COMMANDMENTS to a thousand generations;”   Deuteronomy 7:9

Besides, the CREATOR GOD has clearly stated that HE will establish a “NEW COVENANT”, ONE THAT WILL ENSURE THE KEEPING OF HIS LAW.

“Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I WILL MAKE A NEW COVENANT WITH THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL, AND WITH THE HOUSE OF JUDAH: Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD: But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I WILL PUT MY LAW IN THEIR INWARD PARTS, AND WRITE IT IN THEIR HEARTS; AND WILL BE THEIR GOD, AND THEY SHALL BE MY PEOPLE. Jeremiah 31:31 – 33

In that Our GOD of Israel scattered us from our Land of Israel and cast us into the hands of the heathen, it stands to reason that we will not only behave like heathens, but we will worship their god, as well. Hence, why can’t Christians see that they are committing the same abominations of our forefathers that caused the GOD of Israel to decree the Slave Trade that even sustains our captivity unto this day?

The CREATOR GOD established and gave mankind HIS Righteous WAY of Life for good reason. By living and doing HIS Righteous Book of the Law, we won’t commit wickedness. It’s as simple as that. We will please Our GOD, and HE will delight in having us HIS Covenant PEOPLE.

BY LIVING AND DOING GOD’s LAWS, STATUTES, AND JUDGMENTS WE WON’T SIN

Ye shall therefore keep my statutes and my judgments, and shall not commit any of these abominations; neither any of your own nation, nor any stranger that sojourneth among you:

“THEREFORE SHALL YE KEEP MINE ORDINANCE, THAT YE COMMIT NOT ANY ONE OF THESE ABOMINABLE CUSTOMS, WHICH WERE COMMITTED BEFORE YOU, and that ye defile not yourselves therein: I am the LORD your God.”   Leviticus 18:26,30

“Son of man, when the house of Israel dwelt in their own land, THEY DEFILED IT BY THEIR OWN WAY AND BY THEIR DOINGS: their way was before me as the uncleanness of a removed woman. WHEREFORE I POURED MY FURY UPON THEM FOR THE BLOOD THAT THEY HAD SHED UPON THE LAND, AND FOR THEIR IDOLS WHEREWITH THEY HAD POLLUTED IT: AND I SCATTERED THEM AMONG THE HEATHEN, AND THEY WERE DISPERSED THROUGH THE COUNTRIES: according to their way and according to their doings I judged them.”   Ezekiel 36:17 - 19

This is not just “Thus Saith the LORD”, but these are the facts and the heinous details of our oppressive and inhumane suffering in the hands of heathens for worshipping other gods.

“Should ye not hear the words which the LORD hath cried by the former prophets, when Jerusalem was inhabited and in prosperity, and the cities thereof round about her, when men inhabited the south and the plain?

“BUT THEY REFUSED TO HEARKEN, AND PULLED AWAY THE SHOULDER, AND STOPPED THEIR EARS, THAT THEY SHOULD NOT HEAR. Yea, they made their hearts as an adamant stone, lest they should hear the law, and the words which the LORD of hosts hath sent in his spirit by the former prophets: therefore came a great wrath from the LORD of hosts.”   Zechariah 7:7,11,12

This won’t be our dilemma forever, and we won’t be in the hands of the worst of the heathen forever, either. And the reason is that Our JEALOUS GOD of Israel wants to be known and EXALTED throughout the Earth. Therefore, we are fortunate to have an opportunity to return back to Our GOD of Israel and back to our own Land and self-determination and empowerment. But it’s all contingent on our abandoning all man-made religions and on our living and doing GOD’s Book of the Law that HE set up for us millennia ago. And by the way, HE will not change it – not even one iota! HENCE, WE MUST REALIZE THAT KEEPING GOD’S BOOK OF THE LAW IS OUR ONLY WAY OUT OF THESE HEATHEN LANDS AND THE ONLY WAY TO BRING AN END TO THE WHITE SUPREMACY THAT HAS PLAGUED US AND GOD’S EARTH.

ALL THEY THAT DEVOUR THEE SHALL BE DEVOURED; and all thine adversaries, every one of them, shall go into captivity; and they that spoil thee shall be a spoil, and all that prey upon thee will I give for a prey. For I will restore health unto thee, and I will heal thee of thy wounds, saith the LORD; because they called thee an Outcast, saying, This is Zion, whom no man seeketh after. Thus saith the LORD; BEHOLD, I WILL BRING AGAIN THE CAPTIVITY OF JACOB'S TENTS, and have mercy on his dwelling places; and the city shall be builded upon her own heap, and the palace shall remain after the manner thereof. And out of them shall proceed thanksgiving and the voice of them that make merry: and I will multiply them, and they shall not be few; I will also glorify them, and they shall not be small. Their children also shall be as aforetime, and their congregation shall be established before me, and I will punish all that oppress them. And their nobles shall be of themselves, and their governor shall proceed from the midst of them; and I will cause him to draw near, and he shall approach unto me: for who is this that engaged his heart to approach unto me? saith the LORD.”   Jeremiah 30:16 – 21

THE MOUNTAINS OF ISRAEL

“Prophesy therefore concerning the land of Israel, and say unto the mountains, and to the hills, to the rivers, and to the valleys, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I have spoken in my jealousy and in my fury, because ye have borne the shame of the heathen: Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; I have lifted up mine hand, SURELY THE HEATHEN THAT ARE ABOUT YOU, THEY SHALL BEAR THEIR SHAME. But YE, O MOUNTAINS OF ISRAEL, YE SHALL SHOOT FORTH YOUR BRANCHES, AND YIELD YOUR FRUIT TO MY PEOPLE OF ISRAEL; FOR THEY ARE AT HAND TO COME. For, behold, I am for you, and I will turn unto you, and ye shall be tilled and sown: And I will multiply men upon you, ALL THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL, even all of it: and the cities shall be inhabited, and the wastes shall be builded: And I will multiply upon you man and beast; and they shall increase and bring fruit: and I WILL SETTLE YOU AFTER YOUR OLD ESTATES, AND WILL DO BETTER UNTO YOU THAN AT YOUR BEGINNINGS: AND YE SHALL KNOW THAT I AM THE LORD. Yea, I will cause men to walk upon you, even my people Israel; and they shall possess thee, and thou shalt be their inheritance, and thou shalt no more henceforth bereave them of men.   Ezekiel 36:6 - 12

I WILL SANCTIFY MY GREAT NAME, WHICH WAS PROFANED AMONG THE HEATHEN, which ye have profaned in the midst of them; and the heathen shall know that I am the LORD, saith the Lord GOD, when I shall be sanctified in you before their eyes. For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land. Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you. A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh. And I WILL PUT MY SPIRIT WITHIN YOU, AND CAUSE YOU TO WALK IN MY STATUTES, AND YE SHALL KEEP MY JUDGMENTS, AND DO THEM. And ye shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers; and ye shall be my people, and I will be your God.”   Ezekiel 23:28

ATONEMENT FOR SIN AND WICKEDNESS

When our forefathers dwelt in the Land of Israel, GOD’s LAW was that they atone for their sins, and in doing so, they had to fast on the Tenth Day of the Seventh Hebrew Month. And we should know that JC had nothing to do with this Fast Day.

THE LORD SPAKE UNTO MOSES, SAYING, ALSO ON THE TENTH DAY OF THIS SEVENTH MONTH THERE SHALL BE A DAY OF ATONEMENT: it shall be an holy convocation unto you; and ye shall afflict your souls, and offer an offering made by fire unto the LORD. And ye shall do no work in that same day: for it is a day of atonement, to make an atonement for you before the LORD your God. For whatsoever soul it be that shall not be afflicted in that same day, he shall be cut off from among his people.”   Leviticus 23:26 - 29

The GOD of Israel said nothing about JC atoning for our sins, and indeed HE said NOTHING about JC. How can another person atone and die for people’s sins and even for “the whole world”? If that were the case, someone should have told the CREATOR GOD for HE doesn’t seem to know anything about this JC atonement business, otherwise HE would not have cast us out of our Land and caused this horrific curse that causes us to serve our enemies and suffer at the hands of heathens. No, My People, JC will not and cannot die for our sins. Actually, the soul that sins and refuses to return to GOD’s Book of the Law and serve ONLY HIM will die, and the MOST HIGH GOD will spare the Righteous who take hold of HIS LAW!

“All souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: THE SOUL THAT SINNETH, IT SHALL DIE.

“BUT IF A MAN BE JUST, AND DO THAT WHICH IS LAWFUL AND RIGHT,

“HATH WALKED IN MY STATUTES, AND HATH KEPT MY JUDGMENTS, TO DEAL TRULY; HE IS JUST, HE SHALL SURELY LIVE, SAITH THE LORD GOD.   Ezekiel 18:4,5,9

Our GOD of Israel has given us ample information in HIS Book of the Law and in HIS WORD to HIS Prophet, not just for Israelites, but for ALL PEOPLES (Isaiah 56:6-8), as well that will give us the wisdom necessary to discern HIS TRUTH from man’s duplicity, hypocrisy, and fraud. It’s all up to us to choose the CREATOR and live HIS LAW or endorse the ways of the heathen and die.

Behold, I have taught you statutes and judgments,

even as the LORD my God commanded me,

that ye should do so in the land whither ye go to possess it.

Keep therefore and do them;

for this is your wisdom and your understanding

in the sight of the nations,

which shall hear all these statutes, and say,

Surely this great nation is a wise and understanding people.

Deuteronomy 4:5,6

I call heaven and earth to record this day against you,

that I have set before you

life and death, blessing and cursing:

therefore choose life,

that both thou and thy seed may live:

That thou mayest love the LORD thy God,

and that thou mayest obey his voice,

and that thou mayest cleave unto him:

for he is thy life, and the length of thy days:

that thou mayest dwell in the land

which the LORD sware unto thy fathers,

to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, to give them.

Deuteronomy 30:19,20

You need to be a member of TheBlackList Pub to add comments!

Join TheBlackList Pub

Email me when people reply –
https://theblacklist.net/