Shabbat Message For June 15, 2019

THE SABBATH MESSAGE FOR JUNE 15, 2019:

YAH, THE CREATOR, IS MY GOD AND MY ONLY SAVIOR!

Shalom to All Who Seek the CREATOR GOD of Israel and HIS TRUTH,

LIES CAN CHANGE

THE WAYS OF GOD's EARTH

AND

WHO HAS BEEN LIED TO

MORE THAN PEOPLE OF COLOR?

The earth mourneth and fadeth away,

the world languisheth and fadeth away,

the haughty people of the earth do languish.

The earth also is defiled under the inhabitants thereof;

because they have transgressed the laws,

changed the ordinance,

broken the everlasting covenant.

Therefore hath the curse devoured the earth,

and they that dwell therein are desolate:

therefore the inhabitants of the earth are burned,

and few men left.

Isaiah 24:4 - 6

Being under the control of White Supremacists, the powers-that-be, since the Grecian empire, Blacks have been informed that we are an accursed people. White Supremacists have not hesitated to leave this information in their history books, as they want us to know assuredly that our plight is GOD’s WILL, that we are “unfit for freedom”*, Pg. 211. They also tell us that the Slave Trade is a result of Ham seeing the nakedness of his father, Noah. Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren. As for the reason for our enslavement, that’s the first lie. And even if it were true, this verse is not at all about White Supremacists, as they are not our brethren! If they were, we would look just like them.

There are multiple other lies, as well. Ruling White Powers had to lie to us in order that we accept our fate. And they especially needed the mother to teach their children to bow to their Enslavers.

“For if you want to rule a person, steal the person. Steal him from his people and steal him from his own right hand, from everything he has grown up knowing. Take her to a place where you can steal everything else from her: her future, her creativity, her womb.”* Pg. 189

Nevertheless, for sure we are an accursed people, but it has nothing whatsoever to do with Ham looking at Noah’s nakedness. We are cursed for being disobedient to Our GOD, for forsaking HIM for other gods, and for breaking the Everlasting Covenant that Our CREATOR GOD made with us.

*The Half Has Never Been Told, Edward E. Baptist

THE LORD SAID UNTO ME, A CONSPIRACY IS FOUND AMONG THE MEN OF JUDAH, AND AMONG THE INHABITANTS OF JERUSALEM. THEY ARE TURNED BACK TO THE INIQUITIES OF THEIR FOREFATHERS, WHICH REFUSED TO HEAR MY WORDS; AND THEY WENT AFTER OTHER gods TO SERVE THEM: THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL AND THE HOUSE OF JUDAH HAVE BROKEN MY COVENANT WHICH I MADE WITH THEIR FATHERS. Therefore thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will bring evil upon them, which they shall not be able to escape; and though they shall cry unto me, I will not hearken unto them. Then shall the cities of Judah and inhabitants of Jerusalem go, and cry unto the gods unto whom they offer incense: but they shall not save them at all in the time of their trouble.”   Jeremiah 11:9 - 12

Please understand that here is no evidence of Israelites being cursed because of what Ham did, but there is a plethora of evidence at the WORD of GOD as to why HE cast HIS Covenant People into the hands of heathens for punishment.

I will scatter you among the heathen, and will draw out a sword after you: and your land shall be desolate, and your cities waste. And ye shall perish among the heathen, and the land of your enemies shall eat you up.”   Leviticus 26:33,38

If one cannot imagine what it’s like being in the hands of the heathen, consider the definition and synonyms of heathen. Heathens are a brutal and inhumane people who live without morals and have no concern for others. The lives of human beings means nothing to heathens. Thus, the CREATOR GOD of Israel used them to punish our wicked forefathers for disobedience and for worshipping other gods.

Definition of heathen according to Merriam Webster:

1of or relating to people or nations that do not acknowledge the God of the Bible of or relating to heathens (see HEATHEN entry 2 sense 1), their religions, or their customs PAGAN heathen rituals

2STRANGEUNCIVILIZED

Synonyms for heathen

Agnostic             barbarian                     Atheistic              godless

Infidel                  nonbeliever                  Idolatrous           irreligious

Pagan                 skeptic                         profane

THE LORD SHALL SCATTER YOU AMONG THE NATIONS, AND YE SHALL BE LEFT FEW IN NUMBER AMONG THE HEATHEN, whither the LORD shall lead you.”   Deuteronomy 4:27

AND THEY SHALL KNOW THAT I AM THE LORD, WHEN I SHALL SCATTER THEM AMONG THE NATIONS, and disperse them in the countries.”   Ezekiel 12:15

I scattered them with a whirlwind among all the nations whom they knew not. Thus the land was desolate after them, that no man passed through nor returned: for they laid the pleasant land desolate.”   Zechariah 7:14

The White Supremacists who took us into the Slave Trade and who yet rule over us have lied to us since kidnapping our people and forcing them to these shores. And the last thing they want us to know is that our Patriarch Abraham is originally from Sumer, a place in Ancient Babylon where lived Black people with woolly hair, and that his SEED, Isaac, Jacob, and the Twelve Tribes of the Children of Israel could not be of European extraction. White Supremacists around the world know that the Ashkenazi Israelis from out of Europe who occupy GOD’s Land of Israel are not of the SEED of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob-Israel. They fly this lie to deceive GOD’s Chosen. These particular lies had to be in place in order that GOD’s Curses upon us would be fulfilled. And we have paid through the nose for the endless abominations and worship of other gods that our forefathers and we have done.

For all the gods of the nations are idols: but the LORD made the heavens.   Psalm 96:5

THE LORD IS THE TRUE GOD, HE IS THE LIVING GOD, AND AN EVERLASTING KING: at his wrath the earth shall tremble, and the nations shall not be able to abide his indignation. Thus shall ye say unto them, The gods that have not made the heavens and the earth, even they shall perish from the earth, and from under these heavens. He hath made the earth by his power, he hath established the world by his wisdom, and hath stretched out the heavens by his discretion. When he uttereth his voice, there is a multitude of waters in the heavens, and he causeth the vapours to ascend from the ends of the earth; HE MAKETH LIGHTNINGS WITH RAIN, AND BRINGETH FORTH THE WIND OUT OF HIS TREASURES.   Jeremiah 10:10 - 13

NOW, PAY CLOSE ATTENTION TO THUS SAITH THE LORD, AS TO THE REASONS BLACKS WERE SCATTERED THROUGHOUT THE WORLD INTO THE HANDS OF HEATHENS

I have written this information countless times, and now I am writing it again and praying that my people will wake up to the GOD’s TRUTH and reject the lies of the powers-that-be that hold our brains and our lives under their control to sustain us in their religions, in an everlasting decline, suffering, inferior, disadvantaged, in limbo, and living like heathens.

Ye shall therefore keep my statutes and my judgments, and shall not commit any of these abominations; neither any of your own nation, nor any stranger that sojourneth among you: (For all these abominations have the men of the land done, which were before you, and the land is defiled;) That the land spue not you out also, when ye defile it, as it spued out the nations that were before you. For whosoever shall commit any of these abominations, even the souls that commit them shall be cut off from among their people. THEREFORE SHALL YE KEEP MINE ORDINANCE, that ye commit not any one of these abominable customs, which were committed before you, and that ye defile not yourselves therein: I AM THE LORD YOUR GOD.   Leviticus 18:26 – 30

YET YE HAVE FORSAKEN ME, and served other gods: wherefore I will deliver you no more. Go and cry unto the gods which ye have chosen; let them deliver you in the time of your tribulation.”   Judges 10:13,14

I don’t have to tell you that these rebellious and abominable, hard-headed Black Hebrews did not take heed to GOD’s WORD to observe ALL HIS COMMANDMENTS! Hence, we suffer in the lands of the heathen exactly as Our GOD of Israel has said.

We know that our forebears have endured the worst Slave Trade ever, and as a result, we are the true victims of ethnic cleansing having lost our nativity, language, culture, heritage, and names. WHY? Why would the CREATOR GOD that chose us and that separated us from other people to be HIS Covenant People be so hard on us? HE gave us the Land of Milk and Honey / the Land of Canaan and cast us from HIS Glorious Land into a global heinous enslavement and captivity that has lasted for over 2,400 years. What is the one thing that angered Our GOD so much that HE would give over HIS Earth to Nations that are more evil and wicked than were our fathers? After all Our GOD of Israel did for our forefathers, they turned their backs on HIM and flatly refused to honor HIS First Commandment to not have any gods before HIM.

“Jeshurun waxed fat, and kicked: thou art waxen fat, thou art grown thick, thou art covered with fatness; then HE FORSOOK GOD WHICH MADE HIM, AND LIGHTLY ESTEEMED THE ROCK OF HIS SALVATION. THEY PROVOKED HIM TO JEALOUSY WITH STRANGE gods, WITH ABOMINATIONS PROVOKED THEY HIM TO ANGER. THEY SACRIFICED UNTO DEVILS, NOT TO GOD; TO GODS WHOM THEY KNEW NOT, TO NEW GODS THAT CAME NEWLY UP, WHOM YOUR FATHERS FEARED NOT. OF THE ROCK THAT BEGAT THEE THOU ART UNMINDFUL, AND HAST FORGOTTEN GOD THAT FORMED THEE. And when the LORD saw it, he abhorred them, because of the provoking of his sons, and of his daughters. And HE SAID, I WILL HIDE MY FACE FROM THEM, I will see what their end shall be: for they are a very froward generation, children in whom is no faith. THEY HAVE MOVED ME TO JEALOUSY WITH THAT WHICH IS NOT GOD; THEY HAVE PROVOKED ME TO ANGER WITH THEIR VANITIES: AND I WILL MOVE THEM TO JEALOUSY WITH THOSE WHICH ARE NOT A PEOPLE; I will provoke them to anger with a foolish nation. For a fire is kindled in mine anger, and shall burn unto the lowest hell, and shall consume the earth with her increase, and set on fire the foundations of the mountains.

“I will heap mischiefs upon them; I will spend mine arrows upon them. They shall be burnt with hunger, and devoured with burning heat, and with bitter destruction: I will also send the teeth of beasts upon them, with the poison of serpents of the dust. The sword without, and terror within, shall destroy both the young man and the virgin, the suckling also with the man of gray hairs. I said, I would scatter them into corners, I would make the remembrance of them to cease from among men:

“They are a nation void of counsel, neither is there any understanding in them. O THAT THEY WERE WISE, THAT THEY UNDERSTOOD THIS, THAT THEY WOULD CONSIDER THEIR LATTER END!”   Deuteronomy 32:15-22,23-26,28,29

The LORD shall command the blessing upon thee in thy storehouses, and in all that thou settest thine hand unto; and he shall bless thee in the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee. The LORD shall establish thee an holy people unto himself, as he hath sworn unto thee, if thou shalt keep the commandments of the LORD thy God, and walk in his ways. And all people of the earth shall see that thou art called by the name of the LORD; and they shall be afraid of thee. And the LORD shall make thee plenteous in goods, in the fruit of thy body, and in the fruit of thy cattle, and in the fruit of thy ground, in the land which the LORD sware unto thy fathers to give thee. The LORD shall open unto thee his good treasure, the heaven to give the rain unto thy land in his season, and to bless all the work of thine hand: and thou shalt lend unto many nations, and thou shalt not borrow. And THE LORD SHALL MAKE THEE THE HEAD, AND NOT THE TAIL; AND THOU SHALT BE ABOVE ONLY, AND THOU SHALT NOT BE BENEATH; IF THAT THOU HEARKEN UNTO THE COMMANDMENTS OF THE LORD THY GOD, WHICH I COMMAND THEE THIS DAY, TO OBSERVE AND TO DO THEM: AND THOU SHALT NOT GO ASIDE FROM ANY OF THE WORDS WHICH I COMMAND THEE THIS DAY, TO THE RIGHT HAND, OR TO THE LEFT, TO GO AFTER OTHER GODS TO SERVE THEM. But it shall come to pass, IF THOU WILT NOT HEARKEN UNTO THE VOICE OF THE LORD THY GOD, TO OBSERVE TO DO ALL HIS COMMANDMENTS AND HIS STATUTES WHICH I COMMAND THEE THIS DAY; THAT ALL THESE CURSES SHALL COME UPON THEE, AND OVERTAKE THEE:   Deuteronomy 28:8 – 15

The LORD shall cause thee to be smitten before thine enemies: thou shalt go out one way against them, and flee seven ways before them: and shalt be removed into all the kingdoms of the earth.

“And thou shalt grope at noonday, as the blind gropeth in darkness, AND THOU SHALT NOT PROSPER IN THY WAYS: AND THOU SHALT BE ONLY OPPRESSED AND SPOILED EVERMORE, AND NO MAN SHALL SAVE THEE.

THY SONS AND THY DAUGHTERS SHALL BE GIVEN UNTO ANOTHER PEOPLE, and thine eyes shall look, and fail with longing for them all the day long: and THERE SHALL BE NO MIGHT IN THINE HAND.   Deuteronomy 28:25,29,32

He shall lend to thee, and thou shalt not lend to him: he shall be the head, and thou shalt be the tail. Moreover all these curses shall come upon thee, and shall pursue thee, and overtake thee, till thou be destroyed; because thou hearkenedst not unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to keep his commandments and his statutes which he commanded thee: And they shall be upon thee for a sign and for a wonder, and upon thy seed for ever. Because thou servedst not the LORD thy God with joyfulness, and with gladness of heart, for the abundance of all things; Therefore shalt thou serve thine enemies which the LORD shall send against thee, in hunger, and in thirst, and in nakedness, and in want of all things: and he shall put a yoke of iron upon thy neck, until he have destroyed thee. The LORD shall bring a nation against thee from far, from the end of the earth, as swift as the eagle flieth; a nation whose tongue thou shalt not understand; A nation of fierce countenance, which shall not regard the person of the old, nor shew favour to the young: Deuteronomy 28:44 – 50

THEREFORE THUS SAITH THE LORD, BEHOLD, I WILL BRING EVIL UPON THEM, WHICH THEY SHALL NOT BE ABLE TO ESCAPE; and though they shall cry unto me, I will not hearken unto them. Then shall the cities of Judah and inhabitants of Jerusalem go, and cry unto the gods unto whom they offer incense: but they shall not save them at all in the time of their trouble.   Jeremiah 11:11,12

JC and no other god have been able to save us out of this abominable oppression and affliction, just as the MOST HIGH GOD had said. Thus proving that JC and no other image, idol, or statue can be anything close to a “Saviour of the World”. Another thing that descendants of Slaves and other nations do not know is that after the CREATOR GOD scattered HIS People Israel from their Land of Israel, HE not only gave the heathen charge over HIS Earth, but HE left HIS Holy City, Jerusalem, and HIS Holy Temple and returned to HIS Place in Heaven to await our returning back to HIM according to HIS WAYS.

I will go and return to my place, till they acknowledge their offence, and seek my face: in their affliction they will seek me early.   Hosea 5:15

Why would the CREATOR GOD stay down here on this horrific Earth that’s unfit for human beings? This White Man’s World Order is of absolute torment, misery, distress, injustice, mayhem, and false worship for all who live on it, be they Black, Brown, or White and Christian or of other religion, and no god or man-god is able to end this madness, except the CREATOR GOD.

Just as the CREATOR uttered curses against us, so also HE has said that a living Hell would befall HIS Earth after HE scattered the Children of Israel into exile. And again, the lies that Christianity articulates can do nothing to change this pandemonium that exists even in the lives of the wealthy and especially those who worship and believe in JC or other false god. No one is exempt from this evil and wicked World Order. Christians are certainly not saved, as they wish to believe from the chaos and tragedies that befall all who walk this Earth, and the powers-that-be suffer, as well. Their god that was invented and that has two billion people idolizing it also lied proving that he is neither a god nor a so-called “Son of God”. This Christian man-god proved himself to be a fraud. He said that GOD’s Kingdom was nigh. There has been nothing to occur on Earth since the advent of Christianity to cause people to believe that we are in GOD’s Kingdom. That was a lie. He said that he was sent to the “Lost Sheep of the House of Israel”. The GOD of Israel had scattered all Twelve Tribes from HIS Land of Israel 400 years before JC was ever thought of. Hence, that also was a lie. Being of a so-called “Trinity” and being the so-called “Son of God”, those who invented this JC man-god should have done their homework and used the facts written in the “Old Testament” to tighten up their lies. The CREATOR GOD gives wisdom to those who seek HIM!

Furthermore, we should corroborate the fact that if GOD left HIS Earth in the hands of the heathen, that we can expect that it would be anything but Hell on Earth from being in the hands of heathens? Come on, People, WAKE UP!

THE HEATHEN’S RELIGIONS PLAY A MAJOR PART IN THIS CURSE AND CAPTIVITY WE ENDURE

AND THE LORD SHALL SCATTER THEE AMONG ALL PEOPLE, from the one end of the earth even unto the other; and THERE THOU SHALT SERVE OTHER gods, which neither thou nor thy fathers have known, even wood and stone.   Deuteronomy 28:64

That’s right; Our GOD of Israel said that for turning to other gods, we would worship false gods in the lands of our captivity, and HE DID NOT LIE! Blacks and Brown Peoples are mad upon the religions of these White heathens that have brainwashed us so thoroughly that we succumb to whatever they want us to believe, in particular their religions.

The one thing the CREATOR GOD of Israel will never do is change HIS WAYS of Righteousness. THINK ABOUT IT! What sense would that make? Since the Creation of mankind unto this day, the CREATOR has been against sinning against HIM and all manner of wickedness. After Delivering HIS Chosen out of Egypt, HE promoted HIS Righteous Book of the Law, and told the Israelites to live this LAW for as long as they live on HIS Earth. And even now, as HE is opening our eyes to know HIM and HIS TRUTH, HIS LAWS of Righteousness and HIS WORD to HIS Prophets are still in place for us to observe them (Genesis – Deuteronomy and “Thus Saith the LORD” in the Books of HIS Prophets). And though Christianity teaches that belief in JC ended the keeping of GOD’s LAW (Romans 10:4), GOD never said that or suggested it.

“TO THE LAW AND TO THE TESTIMONY: IF THEY SPEAK NOT ACCORDING TO THIS WORD, IT IS BECAUSE THERE IS NO LIGHT IN THEM.”   Isaiah 8:20

Evidence that makes JC an absolute fabrication is the fact that the MOST HIGH CREATOR GOD of Israel has said that HE is ONE GOD and will make a “New Covenant” with the Children of Israel, which is to put HIS LAW in our hearts, and then we will no more sin against HIM.

HEAR, O ISRAEL: THE LORD OUR GOD IS ONE LORD: And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.   Deuteronomy 6:4,5

“Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I WILL MAKE A NEW COVENANT WITH THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL, AND WITH THE HOUSE OF JUDAH: Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD: But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I WILL PUT MY LAW IN THEIR INWARD PARTS, AND WRITE IT IN THEIR HEARTS; AND WILL BE THEIR GOD, AND THEY SHALL BE MY PEOPLE. And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD; for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.”   Jeremiah 31:31 - 34

LET US FACE THE REAL FACTS, LEARN THE WORD OF GOD, AND STOP FOLLOWING THE WAYS OF THE HEATHEN

“This is a people robbed and spoiled; they are all of them snared in holes, and they are hid in prison houses: they are for a prey, and none delivereth; for a spoil, and none saith, Restore. WHO AMONG YOU WILL GIVE EAR TO THIS? WHO WILL HEARKEN AND HEAR FOR THE TIME TO COME? Who gave Jacob for a spoil, and Israel to the robbers? did not the LORD, he against whom we have sinned? for they would not walk in his ways, neither were they obedient unto his law. Therefore he hath poured upon him the fury of his anger, and the strength of battle: and it hath set him on fire round about, yet he knew not; and it burned him, yet he laid it not to heart.”   Isaiah 42:22 - 25

This is that life under the control of the heathen that we live until we will return back to Our GOD of Israel and to the WAY of Life that HE Commanded and required of us. When we SEEK HIM in Truth, and CALL upon HIM in Truth, then HE will open our eyes to know HIM.   However, we must realize that keeping GOD’s LAW is key to finding HIM, and the reason is that HIS LAW exemplifies HIM (and no other god) as being the ONE True and Living GOD and that worship of ONLY HIM is vital and paramount.

THE LORD SAID UNTO MOSES, Come up to me into the mount, and be there: and I will give thee tables of stone, and a law, and commandments which I have written; that thou mayest teach them.   Exodus 24:12

YE SHALL THEREFORE KEEP ALL MY STATUTES, AND ALL MY JUDGMENTS, AND DO THEM: that the land, whither I bring you to dwell therein, spue you not out. And ye shall not walk in the manners of the nation, which I cast out before you: for they committed all these things, and therefore I abhorred them. But I have said unto you, Ye shall inherit their land, and I will give it unto you to possess it, a land that floweth with milk and honey: I am the LORD your God, which have separated you from other people.   Leviticus 20:22 – 24

AND NOW, ISRAEL, WHAT DOTH THE LORD THY GOD REQUIRE OF THEE, BUT TO FEAR THE LORD THY GOD, TO WALK IN ALL HIS WAYS, AND TO LOVE HIM, AND TO SERVE THE LORD THY GOD WITH ALL THY HEART AND WITH ALL THY SOUL, To keep the commandments of the LORD, and his statutes, which I command thee this day for thy good? Deuteronomy 10:12,13

The LORD is well pleased for his righteousness' sake; HE WILL MAGNIFY THE LAW, AND MAKE IT HONOURABLE.   Isaiah 42:21

SO, “WHERE IS GOD IN THIS HEATHEN WORLD ORDER?”

The CREATOR GOD, believe it or not, is calling attention to HIMSELF, showing HIS SIGNS and WONDERS, and bringing down the heathens who have mercilessly corrupted HIS Earth and HIS Chosen People.

“Sit thou silent, and get thee into darkness, O daughter of the Chaldeans: for thou shalt no more be called, The lady of kingdoms. I was wroth with my people, I have polluted mine inheritance, and given them into thine hand: thou didst shew them no mercy; UPON THE ANCIENT HAST THOU VERY HEAVILY LAID THY YOKE.   Isaiah 47:5,6

Though we are indeed cursed, GOD’s PROMISE, i.e., HIS Covenant with the Nation of Israel is still active. HE said that HE will be Our GOD, and we will be HIS Chosen People. Therefore, we, who are in the hands of heathens, have to give GOD’s LAW and HIS WORD in the “Old Testament” writings a chance to prove out all HIS TRUTH.

That which we are not told is that the MOST HIGH GOD that caused the Slave Trade and the captivity of HIS People Israel will also cause our return to our heritage. More importantly, there are umpteen passages in the “Old Testament” about the GOD of Israel destroying the sinners and the wicked from off HIS Earth. We don’t hear about that either.   In that the CREATOR is a JUST GOD, we should know that there is also prophecy about HIM punishing the wicked nations that took us into this heartless and oppressive enslavement and subjugation. And there is no word from Christians or from these ruthless powers-that-be that White Supremacists are beholding the fall of their atrocious and vile World Order, as well as their impending demise for enticing GOD’s Chosen to worship their false god, JC.

The heathen have changed GOD’s Ordinances and made HIS Righteous WAYS obsolete in order that their World Order might reign forever. Their hope is that we never return to Our GOD of Israel, and that they sustain their power and control over us and over GOD’s Earth and outer space, also. It won’t happen, as the MOST HIGH GOD wants all the PRAISE, HONOR, and GLORY for HIS establishing this Universe, and HE will not allow these accolades to be given to another. The CREATOR has Chosen the Nation of Israel to show for HIS PRAISE, and it will happen for the GOD of Israel does not lie.

I call heaven and earth to record this day against you,

that I have set before you life and death,

blessing and cursing: therefore choose life,

that both thou and thy seed may live:

That thou mayest love the LORD thy God,

and that thou mayest obey his voice,

and that thou mayest cleave unto him:

for he is thy life, and the length of thy days:

that thou mayest dwell in the land

which the LORD sware unto thy fathers,

to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, to give them.

Deuteronomy 30:19,20

This people have I formed for myself;

they shall shew forth my praise.

But thou hast not called upon me, O Jacob;

but thou hast been weary of me, O Israel.

Isaiah 43:21,22

You need to be a member of TheBlackList Pub to add comments!

Join TheBlackList Pub

Email me when people reply –
https://theblacklist.net/