Shabbat Message For June 1, 2019

THE SABBATH MESSAGE FOR JUNE 1, 2019:

YAH, THE CREATOR, IS MY GOD AND MY ONLY SAVIOR!

Shalom to All Who Seek the CREATOR GOD of Israel and HIS TRUTH,

SOONER OR LATER

PEOPLE WILL FEAR GOD THE CREATOR,

WILL OBEY HIS WORD,

AND WILL WORSHIP ONLY HIM!

GOD IS COME TO PROVE YOU,

AND THAT HIS FEAR MAY BE BEFORE YOUR FACES,

THAT YE SIN NOT.

Exodus 20:20

Only take heed to thyself, and keep thy soul diligently,

lest thou forget the things which thine eyes have seen,

and lest they depart from thy heart all the days of thy life:

but teach them thy sons, and thy sons' sons;

Specially the day that thou stoodest before the LORD thy God in Horeb,

when the LORD said unto me,

Gather me the people together,

and I will make them hear my words,

that they may learn to fear me

all the days that they shall live upon the earth,

AND THAT THEY MAY TEACH THEIR CHILDREN.

Deuteronomy 4:9,10

For, lo, he that formeth the mountains, and createth the wind,

and declareth unto man what is his thought,

that maketh the morning darkness,

and treadeth upon the high places of the earth,

THE LORD, THE GOD OF HOSTS, IS HIS NAME.

Amos 4:13

“…provide out of all the people able men,

such as fear God, men of truth, hating covetousness;

and place such over them, to be rulers of thousands,

and rulers of hundreds, rulers of fifties, and rulers of tens:

AND LET THEM JUDGE THE PEOPLE AT ALL SEASONS…

Exodus 18:21,22

My passion for searching the “Old Testament” scriptures grew exponentially from learning that the Biblical Israelites are a Black race of People, and that the CREATOR is their GOD. Learning that so-called “Negroes”, which is what we were called at that time, had ownership of the MOST HIGH GOD and the Land of Israel was incredible information. This is the revelation that brought me out of my teenage depression.

I knew from being in Church that something just wasn’t right. I found no real consolation in believing in a helpless, bloodied man-god. Besides all that, when I called upon him, there was never any help for me. When I realized that the Church, this man-god, and the congregation were not helping me to be a better person, I abandoned Christianity. It was then that I learned about My GOD, HIS interactions with my Israelite Nation, and my very own precious Biblical history. And I have cherished it all from that day to this. Now, I constantly PRAISE the GOD of Israel for showing me HIS TRUTH and for giving me the wisdom necessary to discern HIS TRUTH from the fabrications of the Supremacists who rule over us. I read and write about the GOD of Israel that claims OMNIPOTENCE and PROVES IT, trying to show descendants of Slaves that we have not always been under subjugation of the White race, and that there is a solution to this cruel and oppressive captivity.

No matter how hard I try to EXALT Our CREATOR and the WAY of Life HE Commanded and put before the people HE Created, I feel I always fall short. I also sense I’m not getting my point across in order that people will seek HIM and HIS TRUTH. My best argument for trying to show people GOD’s TRUTH is to reveal HIS WAYS of Righteousness, which are written in HIS Book of the Law. People don’t know that GOD’s LAWS of Righteousness are a WAY OF LIFE, and they inhibit sinning against Our MAKER. When we do wrong, we not only do hurt to ourselves, but worse, we sin against the ALMIGHTY GOD. But if we live according to GOD’s Laws, Statutes, and Judgments, we have a chance to live in Righteousness and please Our MAKER. Not only that, but we have an opportunity to be saved and delivered out of this land that took us as Slaves and be returned back to our own Land of Israel that Our GOD gave to the Patriarchs of the Children of Israel and to our SEED. Hence, our salvation hinges first upon returning back to Our GOD of Israel, putting HIS LAW in our hearts, and worshipping ONLY the GOD of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.

“It shall come to pass, when all these things are come upon thee, the blessing and the curse, which I have set before thee, and thou shalt call them to mind among all the nations, whither the LORD thy God hath driven thee, And shalt RETURN UNTO THE LORD THY GOD, AND SHALT OBEY HIS VOICE ACCORDING TO ALL THAT I COMMAND THEE THIS DAY, THOU AND THY CHILDREN, WITH ALL THINE HEART, AND WITH ALL THY SOUL; THAT THEN THE LORD THY GOD WILL TURN THY CAPTIVITY, AND HAVE COMPASSION UPON THEE, AND WILL RETURN AND GATHER THEE FROM ALL THE NATIONS, WHITHER THE LORD THY GOD HATH SCATTERED THEE. If any of thine be driven out unto the outmost parts of heaven, from thence will the LORD thy God gather thee, and from thence will he fetch thee: And the LORD thy God will bring thee into the land which thy fathers possessed, and thou shalt possess it; and he will do thee good, and multiply thee above thy fathers. And the LORD thy God will circumcise thine heart, and the heart of thy seed, to love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, THAT THOU MAYEST LIVE.   Deuteronomy 30:1 - 6

My efforts are also to show the great distinctions and discrepancies between GOD’s LAWS of Righteousness and the many thousands of Christian denominations and religions fabricated by mankind. People don’t realize it, but this is the factor that proves man-made religions to be against the MOST HIGH GOD. The CREATOR GOD never ordained these religions – not even one of them. The ONLY WAY of Life that the CREATOR GOD ordained is HIS Book of the Law: Genesis to Deuteronomy and HIS WORD at the Mouth of HIS Prophets. The CREATOR even Commanded checks and balances for keeping HIS as it is written. It is imperative that we keep HIS LAW “forever” and “for as long as you live on Earth”.

However, if we FEAR GOD and have it in our hearts to please HIM, regardless of the religion, when we learn that HE says that HE is the ONLY GOD, and that there is NONE ELSE, then that should be the brain changer. And when the CREATOR says that HE is the ONLY SAVIOR and does not know of another God, that then this world of peoples should flock to HIM. Unfortunately, it is not at all like that, and some people don’t even want to know or hear GOD’s Truth that can be verified and proved a hundred times over.

You see, the CREATOR chose for HIMSELF a Covenant People, and there are books of the “Old Testament” which outline HIS daily contacts and communications with them via HIS Prophets: Moses, Joshua, Samuel, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Ezekiel, and many others via “Thus Saith the LORD”.   No other god or religion can make these allegations to prove its authenticity – not even the “New Testament”. And besides, GOD’s LAW, like HIMSELF, IS ONE and not of thousands of diverse ways of worship of HIM, as are the Christian denominations!

Nevertheless, the realities I present fall on deaf ears, and I am therefore, at a loss as to what more to say. How can I encourage people to not just consider the decades of research and investigation I’ve put into learning GOD’s TRUTH but to search for HIM for themselves. If people seek for GOD’s TRUTH, they will find it, and they need this DIVINE Prize if they really want to know what the CREATOR GOD requires of us in HIS EVERLASTING Book of the Law, and also what HE has in store for all who defy HIS WAYS of Righteousness.

“When thou shalt beget children, and children's children, and ye shall have remained long in the land, and SHALL CORRUPT YOURSELVES, AND MAKE A GRAVEN IMAGE, OR THE LIKENESS OF ANY THING, and shall do evil in the sight of the LORD thy God, to provoke him to anger: I CALL HEAVEN AND EARTH TO WITNESS AGAINST YOU THIS DAY, THAT YE SHALL SOON UTTERLY PERISH FROM OFF THE LAND whereunto ye go over Jordan to possess it; ye shall not prolong your days upon it, but shall utterly be destroyed. And the LORD shall scatter you among the nations, and ye shall be left few in number among the heathen, whither the LORD shall lead you. And there ye shall serve gods, the work of men's hands, wood and stone, which neither see, nor hear, nor eat, nor smell. BUT IF FROM THENCE THOU SHALT SEEK THE LORD THY GOD, THOU SHALT FIND HIM, IF THOU SEEK HIM WITH ALL THY HEART AND WITH ALL THY SOUL.   Deuteronomy 4:25 – 29

“I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. THEN SHALL YE CALL UPON ME, AND YE SHALL GO AND PRAY UNTO ME, AND I WILL HEARKEN UNTO YOU. AND YE SHALL SEEK ME, AND FIND ME, WHEN YE SHALL SEARCH FOR ME WITH ALL YOUR HEART. AND I WILL BE FOUND OF YOU, SAITH THE LORD: AND I WILL TURN AWAY YOUR CAPTIVITY, AND I WILL GATHER YOU FROM ALL THE NATIONS, AND FROM ALL THE PLACES WHITHER I HAVE DRIVEN YOU, SAITH THE LORD; and I will bring you again into the place whence I caused you to be carried away captive.”   Jeremiah 29:11 - 14  

Another main reason to know about this JEALOUS CREATOR GOD is that this GOD keeps HIS WORD to EXECUTE JUDGMENT against the WICKED, and that speaks volumes. What other god commands Righteousness and that punishment for sin; certainly not Christianity?

“Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: THE SOUL THAT SINNETH, IT SHALL DIE.   Ezekiel 18:4

Would a JUST and RIGHTEOUS GOD want the wicked inhabiting HIS Perfect Earth? Of course not! Thus the reason HE gave mankind a means to avoid wickedness, which is through keeping HIS LAW. And those who reject HIS LAWS of Righteousness are destroyed. But yet few people are asking or are concerned about knowing and understanding why the CREATOR would Create such a Marvelous Earth for mankind, and then leave it to the heathen.

TWO THINGS HAVE TO BE REALIZED: THIS EARTH IS IN THE HANDS OF THE WICKED, AND GOD WILL DESTROY THEM, JUST AS HE HAS DONE IN THE PAST

Though many people know nothing about the CREATOR GOD and HIS LAWS of Righteousness, they do acknowledge the Hell that exists on this Earth. But do they know why it exists at all?

GOD’s Covenant People, the Children of Israel, turned to worshipping other gods, and when they forsook the CREATOR GOD of Israel and HIS Book of the Law, HE scattered them from HIS Land and into the hands of heathens (Lev. 26th and Deut. 28th Chapters). With heathens in control of this Earth, Hell permeates this globe with wicked powers-that-be at the helm. With heathens in charge of this Earth, we should know that all they establish is corrupt, shady, and deceitful. And yes, because of this Hell, whether people accept it or not, this Earth is in great turmoil and absolute ruin all because of the horrible sins and abominations of GOD’s Chosen People, the Children of Israel.

“Hear, O earth: behold, I will bring evil upon this people, even the fruit of their thoughts, because they have not hearkened unto my words, nor to my law, but rejected it. To what purpose cometh there to me incense from Sheba, and the sweet cane from a far country? your burnt offerings are not acceptable, nor your sacrifices sweet unto me. THEREFORE THUS SAITH THE LORD, BEHOLD, I WILL LAY STUMBLINGBLOCKS BEFORE THIS PEOPLE, AND THE FATHERS AND THE SONS TOGETHER SHALL FALL UPON THEM; THE NEIGHBOUR AND HIS FRIEND SHALL PERISH. Thus saith the LORD, Behold, a people cometh from the north country, and a great nation shall be raised from the sides of the earth. They shall lay hold on bow and spear; they are cruel, and have no mercy; their voice roareth like the sea; and they ride upon horses, set in array as men for war against thee, O daughter of Zion. We have heard the fame thereof: our hands wax feeble: anguish hath taken hold of us, and pain, as of a woman in travail. Go not forth into the field, nor walk by the way; for the sword of the enemy and fear is on every side. O daughter of my people, gird thee with sackcloth, and wallow thyself in ashes: make thee mourning, as for an only son, most bitter lamentation: for the spoiler shall suddenly come upon us. I have set thee for a tower and a fortress among my people, that thou mayest know and try their way. They are all grievous revolters, walking with slanders: they are brass and iron; they are all corrupters. The bellows are burned, the lead is consumed of the fire; the founder melteth in vain: for the wicked are not plucked away. Reprobate silver shall men call them, because the LORD hath rejected them.”   Jeremiah 6:19 – 30

I WILL SCATTER THEM ALSO AMONG THE HEATHEN, whom neither they nor their fathers have known: and I will send a sword after them, till I have consumed them.   Jeremiah 9:16

THEN THE LORD SAID UNTO ME, Proclaim all these words in the cities of Judah, and in the streets of Jerusalem, saying, Hear ye the words of this covenant, and do them. For I EARNESTLY PROTESTED UNTO YOUR FATHERS IN THE DAY THAT I BROUGHT THEM UP OUT OF THE LAND OF EGYPT, EVEN UNTO THIS DAY, RISING EARLY AND PROTESTING, SAYING, OBEY MY VOICE. Yet they obeyed not, nor inclined their ear, but walked every one in the imagination of their evil heart: therefore I will bring upon them all the words of this covenant, which I commanded them to do; but they did them not. And the LORD said unto me, A conspiracy is found among the men of Judah, and among the inhabitants of Jerusalem. They are turned back to the iniquities of their forefathers, which refused to hear my words; and they went after other gods to serve them: the house of Israel and the house of Judah have broken my covenant which I made with their fathers. Therefore thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will bring evil upon them, which they shall not be able to escape; and though they shall cry unto me, I WILL NOT HEARKEN UNTO THEM. Then shall the cities of Judah and inhabitants of Jerusalem go, and cry unto the gods unto whom they offer incense: BUT THEY SHALL NOT SAVE THEM AT ALL IN THE TIME OF THEIR TROUBLE. Jeremiah 11:6 – 12

Since the very BEGINNING the CREATOR GOD has made it perfectly clear that the people HE Created must, at all costs, be obedient to HIS Commandments or suffer the consequences. The “Old Testament” is replete with encounters the MOST HIGH has left for our contemplation to know that HE does not play games, and HE certainly does not withdraw JUDGMENT!

The most infamous JUDGMENTS of all times for wickedness and disobedience to the CREATOR GOD are The FLOOD of Noah’s day, the Fall of Sodom and Gomorrah, the Exile of the Ten Tribes, and the Scattering of Judah and Remnants of the other Tribes from the Land of Israel and into the hands of the heathen. And that’s not all. The CREATOR GOD of Israel brought the entire “Middle East” to destruction and desolation and also under the control of heathens. GOD’s HAND was and still is against HIS Covenant People and all peoples who reject HIM and HIS LAWS of Righteousness. However, HE is Merciful to all who turn to HIM and seek HIS WAYS to do them in sincerity.

GOD’s punishment is always rendered to teach a lesson that will remind people to cease from evil and all wickedness. After millennia of living in a world of endless sorrow, grief, and unhappiness, one would think that everyone living today would turn to the ONLY GOD capable of ending this Hell on HIS Earth and replacing it with Righteousness, harmony, and serenity for all, so that no one has to deal with the problems we have today.

Therefore, be concerned about knowing and understanding why the CREATOR GOD would create a most magnificent Earth for mankind and then allow people to bring it to carnage and grief so that the rich and the poor, alike will suffer, as it now exists.

Sooner or later people will fear GOD the CREATOR, will obey HIS WORD, and will WORSHIP ONLY HIM, or this globe will continue in this chaos, race hatred, and oppressive state forever. Nevertheless, a change is coming. Believe GOD, and believe HIS WORD! HIS destruction of the wicked will manifest a DIVINE Earth.

The MOST HIGH CREATOR GOD Created the Heavens and Earth, mankind, and all WONDROUS THINGS therein for good reason. HE wants to be the GOD of all Peoples, and HE also wants ALL the PRAISE and the GLORY for being Our MAKER and for providing us with all that we need to enjoy a prosperous life on HIS Earth.

But what can I say to make people understand that the CREATOR GOD will always demand Righteousness and the keeping of HIS LAW. In that HE is Our MAKER, it is HIS right and prerogative to Command Righteousness of us. HIS Laws, Statutes, and Judgments are the wisdom we need for the GOOD LIFE on HIS Earth, and are also the Ordinances that sustain wisdom and good health. GOD’s WAYS of Righteousness ensure harmony and empathy among Israelites and all peoples, nations, and tongues. This conformity and good will does not exist today, but it will, and the reason is that the CREATOR will again destroy the wicked and replenish HIS Earth with HIS DIVINE WAY of Life – HIS Book of the Law. And GOD’s Righteousness will begin with HIS Chosen People, the Children of Israel and extend into the rest of the world.

Also the sons of the stranger, that join themselves to the LORD, to serve him, and to love the name of the LORD, to be his servants, every one that keepeth the sabbath from polluting it, and taketh hold of my covenant; Even them will I bring to my holy mountain, and make them joyful in my house of prayer: their burnt offerings and their sacrifices shall be accepted upon mine altar; for mine house shall be called an house of prayer for all people. The Lord GOD which gathereth the outcasts of Israel saith, Yet will I gather others to him, beside those that are gathered unto him.   Isaiah 56:6 - 8

“Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I WILL MAKE A NEW COVENANT WITH THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL, AND WITH THE HOUSE OF JUDAH: Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD: But THIS SHALL BE THE COVENANT THAT I WILL MAKE WITH THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL; AFTER THOSE DAYS, SAITH THE LORD, I WILL PUT MY LAW IN THEIR INWARD PARTS, AND WRITE IT IN THEIR HEARTS; AND WILL BE THEIR GOD, AND THEY SHALL BE MY PEOPLE. And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD; for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.”   Jeremiah 31:31 – 34

I WILL BRING YOU OUT FROM THE PEOPLE, AND WILL GATHER YOU OUT OF THE COUNTRIES WHEREIN YE ARE SCATTERED, WITH A MIGHTY HAND, AND WITH A STRETCHED OUT ARM, AND WITH FURY POURED OUT. And I will bring you into the wilderness of the people, and there will I plead with you face to face. Like as I pleaded with your fathers in the wilderness of the land of Egypt, so will I plead with you, saith the Lord GOD. And I WILL CAUSE YOU TO PASS UNDER THE ROD, AND I WILL BRING YOU INTO THE BOND OF THE COVENANT: AND I WILL PURGE OUT FROM AMONG YOU THE REBELS, AND THEM THAT TRANSGRESS AGAINST ME: I will bring them forth out of the country where they sojourn, and they shall not enter into the land of Israel: and ye shall know that I am the LORD.”   Ezekiel 20:34 – 38

The CREATOR of this Universe will have HIS HEART’S DESIRES FULFILLED. HE wants a “GOOD” EARTH, and HE wants Righteous People living upon it. Therefore, HE has no choice but to destroy the wicked, in order that HE ends rebellion and the worship of false gods and has every knee bowing to HIM – the very JEALOUS CREATOR GOD of Israel.

BEHOLD, THE DAY OF THE LORD COMETH, cruel both with wrath and fierce anger, to lay the land desolate: and he shall destroy the sinners thereof out of it. For the stars of heaven and the constellations thereof shall not give their light: the sun shall be darkened in his going forth, and the moon shall not cause her light to shine. And I WILL PUNISH THE WORLD FOR THEIR EVIL, AND THE WICKED FOR THEIR INIQUITY; and I will cause the arrogancy of the proud to cease, and will lay low the haughtiness of the terrible. I will make a man more precious than fine gold; even a man than the golden wedge of Ophir. Therefore I will shake the heavens, and the earth shall remove out of her place, in the wrath of the LORD of hosts, and in the day of his fierce anger.”   Isaiah 13:9 - 13

“Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time? who hath told it from that time? have not I the LORD? and there is no God else beside me; a just God and a Saviour; there is none beside me. LOOK UNTO ME, AND BE YE SAVED, ALL THE ENDS OF THE EARTH: FOR I AM GOD, AND THERE IS NONE ELSE. I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That UNTO ME EVERY KNEE SHALL BOW, EVERY TONGUE SHALL SWEAR. Surely, shall one say, in the LORD have I righteousness and strength: even to him shall men come; and all that are incensed against him shall be ashamed.”   Isaiah 45:21 - 24

Therefore also now, saith the LORD, turn ye even to me with all your heart, and with fasting, and with weeping, and with mourning: And rend your heart, and not your garments, and turn unto the LORD your God: for he is gracious and merciful, slow to anger, and of great kindness, and repenteth him of the evil.   Joel 2:12,13

We can argue and debate GOD’s WORD and offer our own self-serving interpretations, but in the end, GOD’s WORD will prove out, and then only the obedient will be standing for HIS TRUTH exactly as it is written in HIS Book of the Law and at the WORD of HIS Prophets.

GOD EXECUTES JUDGMENT UPON THE WICKED TO ELIMINATE WICKEDNESS

People know that this World Order is infested with evil, corruption, calamity, and disasters at every turn, but what they don’t know is that we are in the times of “THE DAY OF THE LORD” – GOD’s Destruction upon the wicked who choose to defy HIM. The only way people will avoid their demise is to return to the CREATOR GOD and HIS LAW in Righteousness, TRUST in HIM, and pray to be spared from this imminent destruction brewing around the world that will once again end the wickedness upon GOD’s Earth.

Be wise now therefore, O ye kings:

be instructed, ye judges of the earth.

SERVE THE LORD WITH FEAR, AND REJOICE WITH TREMBLING.

Psalm 2:10,11

Be still, and know that I am God:

I will be exalted among the heathen,

I will be exalted in the earth. The LORD of hosts is with us;

the God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah.

Psalm 46:10.11

You need to be a member of TheBlackList Pub to add comments!

Join TheBlackList Pub

Email me when people reply –
https://theblacklist.net/