Shabbat Message For July 6, 2019

THE SABBATH MESSAGE FOR JULY 6, 2019:

YAH, THE CREATOR, IS MY GOD AND MY ONLY SAVIOR!

Shalom to All Who Seek the CREATOR GOD of Israel and HIS TRUTH,

WISE REASONS WHY

WE MUST RETURN TO GOD AND TO HIS LAW

If we don’t know GOD’s LAW – HIS WAYS of Righteousness -

how then can we know if we sin against HIM?

Thou shalt not go aside from any of the words

which I command thee this day,

to the right hand, or to the left,

to go after other gods to serve them.

But it shall come to pass,

if thou wilt not hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy God,

to observe to do all his commandments

and his statutes which I command thee this day;

that all these curses shall come upon thee,

and overtake thee:

Deuteronomy 28:14,15

Sin and gross wickedness caused the CREATOR GOD to bring the worst FLOOD ever down upon the people HE Created. There are no real details as to what all they did for GOD’s WRATH to utterly destroy them. We just know that only Noah was a just man and walked with the CREATOR GOD.

Noah found grace in the eyes of the LORD. These are the generations of Noah: Noah was a just man and perfect in his generations, and Noah walked with God.   Genesis 6:8,9

Therefore, we should want to learn how we can ALL find GRACE in the eyes of the CREATOR, be JUST, and WALK with the MOST HIGH CREATOR GOD. If we don’t, we are in jeopardy of bringing GOD’s WRATH upon us, as well.

CASE AND POINT:

We all know that the CREATOR GOD Chose for HIMSELF an Everlasting Covenant People – Abraham, Isaac, Jacob-Israel, and the SEED of Jacob, the Twelve Tribes of Israel. Regardless of whether we believe we are descended from the Nation of Israel or not, the “Old Testament” is strictly about the GOD of Israel and HIS guidance and interaction with the Children of Israel. And it is also about HIS Commandment that they worship HIM and live according to HIS “PATH of LIFE”.

I will bless the LORD, who hath given me counsel: my reins also instruct me in the night seasons. I HAVE SET THE LORD ALWAYS BEFORE ME: BECAUSE HE IS AT MY RIGHT HAND, I SHALL NOT BE MOVED.

“For thou wilt not leave my soul in hell; neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption. THOU WILT SHEW ME THE PATH OF LIFE: in thy presence is fulness of joy; AT THY RIGHT HAND THERE ARE PLEASURES FOR EVERMORE.   Psalm 16:7,8,10,11

Always, always, the best we can do is learn from the GOD’s TRUTH, FEAR HIM and HIS punishments upon the wicked, so that we not be turned into Hell, as were the people of Noah’s day and as were GOD’s Chosen whom HE scattered from HIS Land into the hands of the heathen for worshipping strange gods.

God spake all these words, saying, I AM THE LORD THY GOD, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. THOU SHALT HAVE NO OTHER Gods BEFORE ME. Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth: THOU SHALT NOT BOW DOWN THYSELF TO THEM, NOR SERVE THEM: FOR I THE LORD THY GOD AM A JEALOUS GOD, VISITING THE INIQUITY OF THE FATHERS UPON THE CHILDREN UNTO THE THIRD AND FOURTH GENERATION OF THEM THAT HATE ME; And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.”   Exodus 20:1 - 6

TAKE HEED UNTO YOURSELVES, lest ye forget the covenant of the LORD your God, which he made with you, and MAKE YOU A GRAVEN IMAGE, OR THE LIKENESS OF ANY THING, WHICH THE LORD THY GOD HATH FORBIDDEN THEE. FOR THE LORD THY GOD IS A CONSUMING FIRE, EVEN A JEALOUS GOD. When thou shalt beget children, and children's children, and ye shall have remained long in the land, and shall CORRUPT YOURSELVES, AND MAKE A GRAVEN IMAGE, OR THE LIKENESS OF ANY THING, AND SHALL DO EVIL IN THE SIGHT OF THE LORD THY GOD, TO PROVOKE HIM TO ANGER: I call heaven and earth to witness against you this day, that ye shall soon utterly perish from off the land whereunto ye go over Jordan to possess it; YE SHALL NOT PROLONG YOUR DAYS UPON IT, BUT SHALL UTTERLY BE DESTROYED. AND THE LORD SHALL SCATTER YOU AMONG THE NATIONS, AND YE SHALL BE LEFT FEW IN NUMBER AMONG THE HEATHEN, WHITHER THE LORD SHALL LEAD YOU.   Deuteronomy 7:23 - 27

IT SHALL BE, IF THOU DO AT ALL FORGET THE LORD THY GOD, AND WALK AFTER OTHER GODS, AND SERVE THEM, AND WORSHIP THEM, I testify against you this day that ye shall surely perish. As the nations which the LORD destroyeth before your face, SO SHALL YE PERISH; BECAUSE YE WOULD NOT BE OBEDIENT UNTO THE VOICE OF THE LORD YOUR GOD.   Deuteronomy 8:19,20

FALSE Gods AND THOSE WHO WORSHIP THEM HAVE GOT TO GO, FOR THE CREATOR IS A JEALOUS GOD THAT WANTS ALL THE GLORY

I AM THE LORD: THAT IS MY NAME: AND MY GLORY WILL I NOT GIVE TO ANOTHER, NEITHER MY PRAISE TO GRAVEN IMAGES. Isaiah 42:8

“Samuel spake unto all the house of Israel, saying, IF YE DO RETURN UNTO THE LORD WITH ALL YOUR HEARTS, THEN PUT AWAY THE STRANGE GODS AND ASHTAROTH FROM AMONG YOU, AND PREPARE YOUR HEARTS UNTO THE LORD, AND SERVE HIM ONLY: and HE WILL DELIVER YOU out of the hand of the Philistines.”   I Samuel 7:3

“Hear, O my people, and I will testify unto thee: O Israel, if thou wilt hearken unto me; THERE SHALL NO STRANGE God BE IN THEE; NEITHER SHALT THOU WORSHIP ANY STRANGE God. I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt: open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it. BUT MY PEOPLE WOULD NOT HEARKEN TO MY VOICE; AND ISRAEL WOULD NONE OF ME. So I gave them up unto their own hearts' lust: and THEY WALKED IN THEIR OWN COUNSELS. OH THAT MY PEOPLE HAD HEARKENED UNTO ME, AND ISRAEL HAD WALKED IN MY WAYS! I should soon have subdued their enemies, and turned my hand against their adversaries. THE HATERS OF THE LORD SHOULD HAVE SUBMITTED THEMSELVES UNTO HIM: but their time should have endured for ever.”   Psalm 81:8 – 15

If we have forgotten the name of our God, or stretched out our hands to a STRANGE god; SHALL NOT GOD SEARCH THIS OUT? FOR HE KNOWETH THE SECRETS OF THE HEART. Psalm 44:20,21

SO, HOW SHOULD WE DEFINE A “STRANGE God”?

First of all, according to the WORD of GOD, if the deity was made by man, it is a “false god”. So, let’s use the WORD of GOD and the facts to determine the truth of the matter since defying HIM by worshipping a false god will cause us to perish.

THE CREATOR GOD HAS TALKED TO AND INTERACTED WITH MANY PEOPLE BUT NEVER TO JC, AND THAT IS A RED FLAG!!!

Definition of red flag

1: a warning signal

2: something that attracts usually irritated attention

Synonyms for red flag

Synonyms

caution, red light, tip-off, tocsin, wake-up call, warning

The CREATOR GOD chose Abram and changed HIS Name to Abraham. The CREATOR GOD named Isaac. The CREATOR GOD changed Jacob’s name to Israel. The CREATOR GOD told Moses to come up to HIM into the mount, and be there: and HE gave him tables of stone, and a law, and commandments which HE wrote to teach the Children of Israel”. The CREATOR GOD chose Moses to lead HIS People, Israel, out of Egypt. After Moses did not Sanctify the GOD of Israel, HE told him that Joshua would lead the Children of Israel into the Land of Canaan. The CREATOR GOD said David was a man after HIS Own Heart and made him King of Israel. The CREATOR GOD told HIS Servant King David that his son, Solomon, would build HIS Temple for HIS Holy Name. The CREATOR GOD told King David that HE would raise up his Seed to reign over HIS Kingdom of Israel. The CREATOR GOD said that HIS Covenant of Life and Peace is with the Tribe of Levi, and that the “Law of Truth” is in their mouth, for Levi is the “Messenger of the LORD of HOSTS”. The CREATOR GOD sent visions to HIS Prophets for the Nation of Israel. The CREATOR GOD said that HE would send HIS prophet Elijah before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD. BUT, as much as some of us ignore all these facts, the Truth is that the CREATOR GOD never mentioned JC’s name and much less chose him for any reason whatsoever. Thus, because the CREATOR GOD never mentioned JC nor introduced him to anyone, he would be considered a “Strange God”.

Should not all people follow the CREATOR GOD and live by HIS “PATH of LIFE”? Is not HIS WAY our means of attaining Righteousness, whether we are Israelites or Gentiles?

It shall be our righteousness, if we observe to do all these commandments before the LORD our God, AS HE HATH COMMANDED US.   Deuteronomy 6:25

“HAVE WE NOT ALL ONE FATHER? HATH NOT ONE GOD CREATED US? why do we deal treacherously every man against his brother, by profaning the covenant of our fathers?”   Malachi 2:10

“I AM THE LORD, I CHANGE NOT; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed. Even from the days of your fathers ye are gone away from mine ordinances, and have not kept them. RETURN UNTO ME, AND I WILL RETURN UNTO YOU, SAITH THE LORD OF HOSTS. But ye said, Wherein shall we return?”   Malachi 3:6,7

THERE ARE MANY WISE REASONS WHY WE MUST RETURN TO GOD AND TO HIS LAW

The CREATOR GOD is a GOD of TRUTH, JUSTICE, GOODNESS, HOLINESS, AND RIGHTEOUSNESS, and HE wants to be associated and linked with people of like minds, whether they are Israelites or of another people.

The LORD spake unto Moses, saying, Speak unto all the congregation of the children of Israel, and say unto them, YE SHALL BE HOLY: FOR I THE LORD YOUR GOD AM HOLY.   Leviticus 19:1,2

Also the sons of the stranger, that join themselves to the LORD, to serve him, and to love the name of the LORD, to be his servants, every one that keepeth the sabbath from polluting it, AND TAKETH HOLD OF MY COVENANT; Even them will I bring to my holy mountain, and make them joyful in my house of prayer: their burnt offerings and their sacrifices shall be accepted upon mine altar; FOR MINE HOUSE SHALL BE CALLED AN HOUSE OF PRAYER FOR ALL PEOPLE. The Lord GOD which gathereth the outcasts of Israel saith, Yet will I gather others to him, beside those that are gathered unto him. Isaiah 56:6 - 8

We need to know what there is that we should not do, and that’s only possible if we are aware of GOD’s Laws, Statutes, and Judgments that we are Commanded to do. The books Genesis to Deuteronomy formulate GOD’s Book of the Law, and thereafter, “Thus Saith the LORD” at the Mouth of HIS Prophets entail all else that we must know of GOD’s WORD. However, those of us who are scattered in the lands of heathens have a problem.

Because of our forefathers worshipping other gods, the GOD of Israel caused the heathen to take us into a barbaric Slave Trade to serve them and to afflict us for our forebears’ abominations and wickedness against HIM. When in the hands of heathens under their governance, control, and educational systems, people will act just like heathens. For these reasons, we are just like the heathens, as indeed we worship their god, committing the same sin that caused the CREATOR GOD of Israel to cast us from HIS Land of Israel and cause our true identity to be forgotten. When in this Hell there’s not much one can do to make life a better place for living, and thus, we are oppressed and afflicted to no end. I will challenge anyone who does not believe that this wicked World Order is HELL ON EARTH! The “Forensic Files”, “Dr. Phil”, “Blacks in the Ghetto”, the many “Atrocities in Church and its Affairs”, “the Evening News”, and “the Trump Presidency” all speak volumes regarding this Hell, death, and mayhem that exist in this White Man’s heathenish World.

The people with money don’t seem to have a problem living in this Hell, especially if they are of the dominant race, i.e., of White Supremacists.   They call all the shots and isolate the poor and needy. And what’s really awful is that they have control over the Church, the very institution that Blacks cherish for worship of “a man-god”, and they attend their places of worship on a weekly basis. They don’t know (and some don’t want to know) that the Church, the “New Testament”, and Christianity contradict the TRUE and LIVING GOD! Under these circumstances, there is no way Blacks will be able to return to the CREATOR GOD, prosper, and reap the benefits of GOD’s BLESSINGS. We will forever be heathens worshipping a god made by man’s hands.

THEIR SORROWS SHALL BE MULTIPLIED THAT HASTEN AFTER ANOTHER GOD…   Psalm 16:4

And do descendants of Slaves ever have sorrows – sorrows, worries, and many unending troubles, despair, and tribulations of death and mourning at the hands of those who hatefully rule over us. We need the CREATOR GOD that PROMISES to Deliver us out of this captivity if we will return back to HIM and to HIS LAWS of Righteousness.

ONLY BE THOU STRONG AND VERY COURAGEOUS, THAT THOU MAYEST OBSERVE TO DO ACCORDING TO ALL THE LAW, which Moses my servant commanded thee: turn not from it to the right hand or to the left, THAT THOU MAYEST PROSPER WHITHERSOEVER THOU GOEST. THIS BOOK OF THE LAW SHALL NOT DEPART OUT OF THY MOUTH; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: FOR THEN THOU SHALT MAKE THY WAY PROSPEROUS, AND THEN THOU SHALT HAVE GOOD SUCCESS.   Joshua 1:7,8

THOUGH OUR GOD OF ISRAEL SCATTERED US INTO THE HANDS OF HEATHENS, HE HAS PROMISED TO GATHER US AND CAUSE OUR RETURN TO OUR HERITAGE

The LORD shall scatter you among the nations, and ye shall be left few in number among the heathen, whither the LORD shall lead you. And there ye shall serve gods, the work of men's hands, wood and stone, which neither see, nor hear, nor eat, nor smell. BUT IF FROM THENCE THOU SHALT SEEK THE LORD THY GOD, THOU SHALT FIND HIM, IF THOU SEEK HIM WITH ALL THY HEART AND WITH ALL THY SOUL. When thou art in tribulation, and all these things are come upon thee, even in the latter days, if thou turn to the LORD thy God, and shalt be obedient unto his voice; (For the LORD thy God is a merciful God;) he will not forsake thee, neither destroy thee, nor forget the covenant of thy fathers which he sware unto them.”   Deuteronomy 4:27 – 31

Our GOD of Israel is our only chance to be SAVED out of this heinous captivity. And do realize that if HE was able to save the Children of Israel out of Egyptian bondage, HE HAS the POWER to save us a “Second Time”, just as HE has said.

“And it shall come to pass in that day, that THE LORD SHALL SET HIS HAND AGAIN THE SECOND TIME TO RECOVER THE REMNANT OF HIS PEOPLE, which shall be left, from Assyria, and from Egypt, and from Pathros, and from Cush, and from Elam, and from Shinar, and from Hamath, and from the islands of the sea. AND HE SHALL SET UP AN ENSIGN FOR THE NATIONS, AND SHALL ASSEMBLE THE OUTCASTS OF ISRAEL, AND GATHER TOGETHER THE DISPERSED OF JUDAH FROM THE FOUR CORNERS OF THE EARTH. Isaiah 11:11,12

I will settle you after your old estates, and will do better unto you than at your beginnings: and YE SHALL KNOW THAT I AM THE LORD.   Ezekiel 36:11

“For I WILL TAKE YOU FROM AMONG THE HEATHEN, AND GATHER YOU OUT OF ALL COUNTRIES, AND WILL BRING YOU INTO YOUR OWN LAND. Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you. A NEW HEART ALSO WILL I GIVE YOU, AND A NEW SPIRIT WILL I PUT WITHIN YOU: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh. And I WILL PUT MY SPIRIT WITHIN YOU, AND CAUSE YOU TO WALK IN MY STATUTES, AND YE SHALL KEEP MY JUDGMENTS, AND DO THEM. And ye shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers; and YE SHALL BE MY PEOPLE, AND I WILL BE YOUR GOD.   Ezekiel 36:24 - 28

One thing I believe we can all agree upon is that the CREATOR GOD will have things HIS WAY, all because HE is the ALMIGHTY CREATOR GOD that sees and knows everything and that Commands absolute worship of ONLY HIM.

I am the LORD: that is my name:

and my glory will I not give to another,

neither my praise to graven images.

Isaiah 42:8

Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth:

for I am God, and there is none else.

I have sworn by myself,

the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness,

and shall not return,

That unto me every knee shall bow,

every tongue shall swear.

Ezekiel 37:28

You need to be a member of TheBlackList Pub to add comments!

Join TheBlackList Pub

Email me when people reply –
https://theblacklist.net/