Shabbat Message For July 27, 2019

THE SABBATH MESSAGE FOR JULY 27, 2019:

YAH, THE CREATOR, IS MY GOD AND MY ONLY SAVIOR!

Shalom to All Who Seek the CREATOR GOD of Israel and HIS TRUTH,

THE CREATOR IS GOD

AND

HE COMMANDS, CONTROLS, AND ORDERS

ALL THINGS INCLUDING THE WEATHER

“THOU SHALT BE VISITED OF THE LORD of hosts

with thunder, and with earthquake, and great noise,

with storm and tempest,

and the flame of devouring fire.

Isaiah 29:6

Most people speak of GOD, but only know HIM from what they have learned from their parents, and sadly they haven’t any thorough and indisputable knowledge of HIS WONDROUS WORKS of CREATION and HIS actual contacts and interactions with people, as it is written in the “Old Testament”. Unfortunately and sadly, this is something few people even care to know. GOD not only Created the Heavens and the Earth, but HE Created mankind for HIS PRAISE and GLORY for all that HE has done for our benefit. After all, HE did not need this Heaven or this Earth.

Bless the LORD, O my soul. O LORD my God, thou art very great; thou art clothed with honour and majesty.

“Who laid the foundations of the earth, that it should not be removed for ever.   Psalm 104:1,5

THE HEAVEN, EVEN THE HEAVENS, ARE THE LORD'S: BUT THE EARTH HATH HE GIVEN TO THE CHILDREN OF MEN. Psalm 115:16

During these tumultuous times of troubles, war, violence, murder, and race hatred on this Earth, people have also had to suffer from what the powers-that-be call “Climate Change”. And whatever names they use to label the causes for the events taking place on Earth, in the seasons, in the air, and in the oceans and seas are what we are supposed to believe and accept as accurate and the real deal.

You see, the White Powers-that-be are supposedly without question the most intelligent people on the planet. [Believe that at your own risk.] Whatever White Supremacists say and whatever religion they invent is what most of us believe, perpetuate, and preserve, whether we like it or not. The reason being is that they have the power over us, control the military, direct the institutions of learning, and control all the wealth. As well, they are the ones who police this wicked Earth. One of their great accomplishments, aside from causing people to forget the MOST HIGH GOD of Hosts and getting the world to worship a White blue-eyed “man”, is to ignore GOD’s POWERS and HIS WORKS in their effort to exalt themselves and reign supreme in every respect.

Fact, the White Powers call all the shots, and instead of giving ALL CREDIT and GLORY to the CREATOR for HIS GREAT WORKS, they take the credit for themselves. However, in my writings, the GOD’s TRUTH will be told, and HE will be EXALTED. By all means it must be realized that there is but ONE CREATOR, and that HE ALONE must be embraced and worshipped for all the WONDROUS WORKS that prove HIS OMNIPOTENCE.

For ask now of the days that are past, which were before thee, SINCE THE DAY THAT GOD CREATED MAN UPON THE EARTH, and ask from the one side of heaven unto the other, whether there hath been any such thing as this great thing is, or hath been heard like it? Did ever people hear the voice of God speaking out of the midst of the fire, as thou hast heard, and live? Deuteronomy 4:32,33

“Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and HE THAT FORMED THEE FROM THE WOMB, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; THAT SPREADETH ABROAD THE EARTH BY MYSELF;”   Isaiah 44:24

THE CREATOR GOD ALONE MADE AND CONTROLS THE HEAVENS AND THE WEATHER THAT FORMS FROM AT HIS WORD

Behold, I, even I, do bring a flood of waters upon the earth, to destroy all flesh, wherein is the breath of life, from under heaven; and every thing that is in the earth shall die.”   Genesis 6:17

The LORD said unto Moses, Stretch forth thine hand toward heaven, that there may be hail in all the land of Egypt, upon man, and upon beast, and upon every herb of the field, throughout the land of Egypt. And Moses stretched forth his rod toward heaven: and the LORD sent thunder and hail, and the fire ran along upon the ground; and the LORD rained hail upon the land of Egypt.   Exodus 9:22,23

“Pharaoh sent, and called for Moses and Aaron, and said unto them, I have sinned this time: the LORD is righteous, and I and my people are wicked. Intreat the LORD (for it is enough) that there be no more mighty thunderings and hail; and I will let you go, and ye shall stay no longer. And Moses said unto him, As soon as I am gone out of the city, I will spread abroad my hands UNTO THE LORD; AND THE THUNDER SHALL CEASE, neither shall there be any more hail; that thou mayest know how that the earth is the LORD's.   Exodus 9:27 - 29

For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.

“And all the people saw the thunderings, and the lightnings, and the noise of the trumpet, and the mountain smoking: and when the people saw it, they removed, and stood afar off.”   Exodus 20:11,18

THE LORD THUNDERED FROM HEAVEN, and the most High uttered his voice. And he sent out arrows, and scattered them; LIGHTNING, and discomfited them.”   II Samuel 22:14

I WILL REMEMBER THE WORKS OF THE LORD: SURELY I WILL REMEMBER THY WONDERS OF OLD. I will meditate also of all thy work, and talk of thy doings. Thy way, O God, is in the sanctuary: who is so great a God as our God? Thou art the God that doest wonders: thou hast declared thy strength among the people. Thou hast with thine arm redeemed thy people, the sons of Jacob and Joseph. Selah. The waters saw thee, O God, the waters saw thee; they were afraid: the depths also were troubled. The clouds poured out water: the skies sent out a sound: thine arrows also went abroad. The voice of thy thunder was in the heaven: the lightnings lightened the world: the earth trembled and shook. Thy way is in the sea, and thy path in the great waters, and thy footsteps are not known. Psalm 77:11 – 19

THE LORD REIGNETH; LET THE EARTH REJOICE; let the multitude of isles be glad thereof. Clouds and darkness are round about him: righteousness and judgment are the habitation of his throne. A fire goeth before him, and burneth up his enemies round about. His lightnings enlightened the world: the earth saw, and trembled.”   Psalm 97:4

THESE SEE THE WORKS OF THE LORD, and his wonders in the deep. For he commandeth, and raiseth the stormy wind, which lifteth up the waves thereof.   Psalm 107:24,25

The CREATOR GOD caused it to rain in the due season in order that the Children of Israel would have a plenteous harvest for their nourishment.

“Then I will give you rain in due season, and the land shall yield her increase, and the trees of the field shall yield their fruit.” Leviticus 26:4

“I will give you the rain of your land in his due season, the first rain and the latter rain, that thou mayest gather in thy corn, and thy wine, and thine oil.”   Deuteronomy 11:14

The CREATOR GOD indeed supplied rain for HIS Land in order that the Tithes of the Land of Milk and Honey will be plenteous for the poor, fatherless, Levite, and the Stranger.

NEWS FLASH: Nothing concerning “GOD’s Tithes” entails money, and no one can find GOD’s WORD stating that HE ordained giving “Tithes” to the Church! That’s the lie preachers use to extort money from their congregations. GOD’s Tithes are for the impoverished and for all Israelites to show PRAISES to the GOD of Israel for HIS Blessed harvests from HIS Land of Milk and Honey.

“Thou shalt truly tithe all the increase of thy seed, that the field bringeth forth year by year. And thou shalt eat before the LORD thy God, in the place which he shall choose to place his name there, the tithe of thy corn, of thy wine, and of thine oil, and the firstlings of thy herds and of thy flocks; that thou mayest learn to fear the LORD thy God always. Deuteronomy 14:22,23

“At the end of three years thou shalt bring forth all the tithe of thine increase the same year, and shalt lay it up within thy gates: And the Levite, (because he hath no part nor inheritance with thee,) and the stranger, and the fatherless, and the widow, which are within thy gates, shall come, and shall eat and be satisfied; that the LORD thy God may bless thee in all the work of thine hand which thou doest.”  Deuteronomy 14:28,29

“Thou shalt rejoice in every good thing which the LORD thy God hath given unto thee, and unto thine house, thou, and the Levite, and the stranger that is you. When thou hast made an end of tithing all the tithes of thine increase the third year, which is the year of tithing, and hast given it unto the Levite, the stranger, the fatherless, and the widow, that they may eat within thy gates, and be filled;”   Deuteronomy 26:11,12

The CREATOR not only used HIS WONDROUS RAIN for Blessings, but HE used the lack thereof for HIS curses, against the rebellious Children of Israel.

“As the fire burneth a wood, and as the flame setteth the mountains on fire; So PERSECUTE THEM WITH THY TEMPEST, AND MAKE THEM AFRAID WITH THY STORM. Fill their faces with shame; that they may seek thy name, O LORD. Let them be confounded and troubled for ever; yea, let them be put to shame, and perish: That men may know that thou, whose name alone is JEHOVAH, art the most high over all the earth.   Psalm 83:14 - 18

“THEREFORE THE SHOWERS HAVE BEEN WITHHOLDEN, and there hath been NO LATTER RAIN; and thou hadst a whore's forehead, thou refusedst to be ashamed. Wilt thou not from this time cry unto me, My father, thou art the guide of my youth? Will he reserve his anger for ever? will he keep it to the end? Behold, thou hast spoken and done evil things as thou couldest.   Jeremiah 3:3 - 5

“Now therefore stand and see this great thing, which the LORD will do before your eyes. Is it not wheat harvest to day? I will call unto the LORD, and he shall send thunder and rain; that ye may perceive and see that your wickedness is great, which ye have done in the sight of the LORD, in asking you a king. So Samuel called unto the LORD; and the LORD sent thunder and rain that day: and all the people greatly feared the LORD and Samuel.”   I Samuel 12:16 – 18

“THOU SHALT BE VISITED OF THE LORD of hosts with thunder, and with earthquake, and great noise, with storm and tempest, and the flame of devouring fire.”   Isaiah 29:6

In each of the above cases it is made clear that there would be no rain, be the reason good or bad, were it not for the CREATOR GOD. Therefore, to attribute the weather to “Global Warming”, “Mother Nature”, and “El Nino” is to ignore the HOLY ONE and belittle HIS POWER and HIS WORKS. And that is blasphemy and defamation of GOD’s Holy Name.  

“And ye shall not swear by my name falsely, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God: I am the LORD.   Leviticus 19:12

“All the gods of the people are idols: BUT THE LORD MADE THE HEAVENS. Glory and honour are in his presence; strength and gladness are in his place. Give unto the LORD, ye kindreds of the people, GIVE UNTO THE LORD GLORY AND STRENGTH. GIVE UNTO THE LORD THE GLORY DUE UNTO HIS NAME: bring an offering, and come before him: worship the LORD in the beauty of holiness.”   I Chronicles 16:26 – 29

THE MOST HIGH GOD IS A JEALOUS GOD, AND HE WANTS ALL THE GLORY!

“I am the LORD: that is my name: and MY GLORY WILL I NOT GIVE TO ANOTHER, neither my praise to graven images. I have long time holden my peace; I have been still, and refrained myself: now will I cry like a travailing woman; I will destroy and devour at once.   Isaiah 42:8

How can we ignore this GREAT and AWESOME CREATOR GOD that ALONE has the POWER to form this Universe, Heaven and Earth, establish Seasons, and precipitation, fire and brimstone, and that Judges the wicked and all who rebel against HIS WORD?

Though the weather patterns seem to have changed, that gives no one the right to speak of “Global Warming”, “El Nino”, and “Mother Nature” and not acknowledge that these ACTS are the WORKS of the CREATOR! The powers-that-be have made many changes in order that they be given supreme recognition. However, they are but mere men - made and formed by the MOST HIGH CREATOR GOD of HOSTS. In comparison to the MOST HOLY CREATOR GOD, that would make them even less than a pawn. They should know that just for a time they are but the “head” and GOD’s Chosen People, the Children of Israel, the “tail” because of Israel’s worship of false gods and their disobedience to HIS LAW (Deut. 28th Chapter). Nevertheless, for GOD’s PRAISE and GLORY this curse, too, has an end, and the Righteous Remnant of Israel will return and serve the CREATOR as has always been HIS PLAN and will worship HIM in Truth and in Righteousness.

Moreover, all mankind must accept the fact that we know nothing about the WORKS of the CREATOR as HE precipitates rain, storms, snow, blizzards, sleet, heat waves, cold fronts, drought, floods/flash floods, hurricanes, and tornadoes. All these Weather formations are products of the MOST HIGH CREATOR GOD, and all mankind must recognize HIM and give HIM the Respect and Honor HE deserves for the WONDROUS MIRACLES that HE ALONE Creates upon HIS Earth.

“I will publish the name of the LORD:

ascribe ye greatness unto our God.

He is the Rock, his work is perfect:

for all his ways are judgment:

A GOD OF TRUTH AND WITHOUT INIQUITY,

JUST AND RIGHT IS HE.

Deuteronomy 32:3,4

“Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD,

and my servant whom I have chosen:

that ye may know and believe me,

and understand that I am he:

before me there was no God formed,

neither shall there be after me.

Isaiah 43:10

You need to be a member of TheBlackList Pub to add comments!

Join TheBlackList Pub

Email me when people reply –
https://theblacklist.net/